Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
im looking for pics of this car i had some nice pics of it from a CEGer Fototime site but he took them off to but pics of a EVO . And now i seem to cant find them(damn reformatting hardrive). So if the owner or anyone has any good pics of this car please post. Its my inspiration on how i want my car to look like . (that last sentence sound GAY, ah o'well ).

Look real good WHOs Car is this??????
don't know but....
buckshott.......
Originally posted by csvtjohnga:
buckshott.......

I was going to say that must be buckshots...he is the only one in Iowa who could pull that off. LOL
Yep thats Rick's. Heres another pic for ya.

-tropictour
All of a sudden my T-Red looks like crap

What a car.
Buckshot77. The man with the worst luck with Contours, and yet provides probably the most inspiration among any CEGer.
I took that second picture at SZ 04.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm loving it!

LOVE those rims!
Originally posted by Rouar:
The man with the worst luck with Contours,

Only because I don't have a Contour any more though, LOL! I started the Iowa Gang's bad luck with Silvie's 2001 demise at SZ... then Rick quickly picked up the torch by rolling his silver SVT tour at a local auto-x track event, then building/breaking the red one several times to try to top his own record.
<Forrest Gump voice>Buckshot77... it's a household name...</Forrest Gump voice>
Originally posted by bradSVT:
All of a sudden my T-Red looks like crap

yeah mine too!!!!!

What wheels are those on his car?
Originally posted by Knip:
What wheels are those on his car?

On Buckshots? I know they're SSR's, but I can't remember if they're GT's or something else... He had 16's, but switched to 17's in the same rim later...
Yup, that's my toy. The rims are SSR GT1 17". I used to have them in 16" with 245/45's on it, but traded up to the 17's for more brake clearance. Unfortunately those rims were discontinued in our bolt pattern.

Some of my favorite shots of the car:

And the image that inspired tons of copies

Enjoy,
Rick
Is that the one that dyno'd at like 395hp?
It did on one dyno, but after dyno on a couple more, I threw out that number because it seemed way out of whack. 341 is the last dyno I had at SZ 05.

Rick
BTW this is Mikael from IPOC, so I've seen some of your stuff before.
That thing is hawt!!
Definitely one of the best!
Buck i would just like say in a happy way that i ......

HATE YOU.

buckshots car
Just wait.....
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Definitely one of the best!

i agree with that!
Originally posted by todras:

Todd, you only wish you could be that gay!
Ive always liked Ricks car!
Originally posted by Buckshot77:

Todd, you only wish you could be that gay!

This pic could take on new meaning with that kind of talk....

Ricks car=teh Sexy.

Are those oil filters mounted inside the front bumper in front of the driver's tire?
One is a remote oil filter, the other is a remote trans filter. The trans has it's own separate lube pump and is plumbed into the coolant system as well.

Rick
I bet those things are a pain in the ass to change. By the way i like the rims.
Originally posted by tigerbalm:

i bet its not too bad. By the looks of it, I bet Rick doesnt even have to remove the front fascia. Theyre probably just accessable from underneath the car.
Ive got my oil filter there too, only have to drop the dustsheild.
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Originally posted by tigerbalm:

i bet its not too bad. By the looks of it, I bet Rick doesnt even have to remove the front fascia. Theyre probably just accessable from underneath the car.

Not that removing the front bumper cover is hard for Rick at all... He pulls it every time the car is dynoed and every time it goes into the trailer. I think it takes him 5 minutes tops to remove it because he's pulled it so many times!!!
Rick said earlier "just wait", hmm, I wonder if we're going to see a second Tour pull over 400 hp
what charger is on it? must be a vortech if your coolant reservoir is in the correct location. or is it a turbo setup? i should really get some pics of mine before i go tearing it apart nice hood. i want one
Originally posted by TRicker:
what charger is on it? must be a vortech if your coolant reservoir is in the correct location. or is it a turbo setup? i should really get some pics of mine before i go tearing it apart nice hood. i want one

Vortech supercharger...hense the name of the license plate.

I loved Rick in that episode of the Sopranos. More Johnny cakes Vito?

Enjoy,
Rick

now if i put that under the hood of my car, how much of an increase in horsepower would I get?

And my caption for the pic (if anyone gets this MST3K reference)
Packers win the Superbowl!!! Woooooooooooooo!!!!
Originally posted by Yankees25:

LOL! My wife and I thought the same thing when we watched those episodes! 'cept Rick doesn't sport the look any more.
Maybe I should go retro for next Spring Zing and sport the 'stache again.

I'm glad my facial hair could inspire so many to remember it! Shoot I haven't sported that looked for 3+ years, wow.

Rick
Originally posted by Yankees25:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d5/Ep73_01.jpg

OMG. LMAO! I think Rick got owned. Who could forget. You're the only guy under 30 that would wear that.
damn! I never got to see the stinkstache!
maybe I did, I just don't remember Rick with one.

OMG. LMAO! I think Rick got owned. Who could forget. You're the only guy under 30 that would wear that.

You're just jealous that I'm still under 30. Of course you still look like you're 12 so maybe you've got me beat.
© CEG Archives