Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: rouar My new Maxima (56k) - 12/27/05 05:32 AM
Since the last post was lost with the forum corruption ..

I washed the car a few days ago. The previous owner Zainoed it regularly; while it gets very dirty being white, most of the dirt washed off on the first rinse!

It's a 2000 Maxima SE, Icelandic Pearl White with black interior. It's fully loaded, has every option except traction control. More details from a previous post:

Originally posted by 98 SE:

• SE Comfort and Convenience Package (sunroof, 17" alloys, power driver's seat, Homelink garage tranceiver, variable intermittent wipers , cargo net)
  • Meridian Edition (heated front seats, heated outside mirrors, low washer fluid light, side airbags, trunk lid trim/liner)
  • SE Leather Trim Package (leather seats / door trim, automatic HVAC control, 4-way passenger power seat, passenger side seatback pocket, outside temperature display)
  • Bose 7-speaker 200W audio
  • sunroof wind deflector
  • floor mats
  • splash guards
  • California emissions

also has foglights, keyless entry with alarm, ABS, split 60/40 rear seat, leather steering wheel and shift knob, dual trip meters (LCD), titanium guages with reverse lighting, automatic headlights, etc..

Winter tires with winter beater rims

Dark picture of it with the summer wheels:

Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: My new Maxima (56k) - 12/27/05 05:42 AM
whore

its legit however..time for some 03-04 headlamps with the HID's
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: My new Maxima (56k) - 12/27/05 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
whore

its legit however..time for some 02-03 headlamps with the HID's

FIXED
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: My new Maxima (56k) - 12/27/05 05:51 AM
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
whore

its legit however..time for some 02-03 headlamps with the HID's

FIXED

word

Posted By: snakous Re: My new Maxima (56k) - 12/27/05 06:54 AM
white?

looks good though interior is
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: My new Maxima (56k) - 12/27/05 06:59 AM
Debadge that thing. Then get a short throw. That shifter looks like it comes from a ford f150, It's long. Other than that looks good.
Posted By: Horse_dup1 Re: My new Maxima (56k) - 12/27/05 10:32 AM
LOVE it!!
Posted By: Stazi Re: My new Maxima (56k) - 12/27/05 11:52 AM
My buddy put a y-pipe, exhaust and intake on his as well as Koni's and H&R's and it was pretty damn quick and nimble.

Ask Keyser about the '03 Auto I rented once in Phoenix that gave his old SVT (when it was still N/A) an ass-whooping over and over. Those VQ motors are awesome and respond to mods big time.
Posted By: jtour Re: My new Maxima (56k) - 12/27/05 12:46 PM
Nice car. My buddy has the exact same car and color. I love that color it looks so nice when the light reflects off of it.

SWEET!

Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: My new Maxima (56k) - 12/27/05 01:00 PM
lookin' good!
beater rims - man you ain't kiddin!
© CEG Archives