Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives

Dumped a ton of money in this car , ,bought a used transmission " worst mistake " used radiator / condensor, good radiator but leak in the condensor ....so much money going into this project, Elky mesh came out good. front and rear bumpers done although front fogs are missing the brackets , nothing a little foam glue cant take care of LOL ... more pic's to come soon .
Posted By: Matty K Re: Finally semi done - 11/06/05 02:38 AM
VERY nice! That's the best fitting cowl hood I've ever seen... how much work was that?
2 hours of being pizzed off !! When I got it i was so damn mad because i wasnt aware of the fitting issues Other then that I had to loosen up the fneders and move them in twoards the hood, then some other adjustments.

Thanks
Posted By: Derk-xB Re: Finally semi done - 11/06/05 03:49 AM
Looks freakin' MEAN!
Posted By: dotdotperiod Re: Finally semi done - 11/06/05 04:17 AM
I love that hood.
BTW. Did you get a used water heater while you were out shopping?? Looks like its leaking also.
Posted By: posthuman63t Re: Finally semi done - 11/06/05 04:38 AM
Nice picture. I'm not big on the sticker on the windsheild but if you like it...more power to ya. Nice job installing the mesh...it's great isn't it? Are your headlights hazed? Sort of looks like it but I can't tell for sure. If they are...theres your next mod...or you could wait for the morrete (check spelling) light and spend another wod of cash...hehe.

*edit*

The tread pattern on your tires is dope.
Posted By: Pudmunkie Re: Finally semi done - 11/06/05 05:45 AM
Garage doesnt look like it fits the pictures of your house ive seen

nice car tho
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Finally semi done - 11/06/05 06:10 AM
Yeah, it seems like the internet and compulsive liars go hand in hand.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Finally semi done - 11/06/05 06:17 AM
Originally posted by MapOfTodiFoShoââ??¢:

Yeah, I think I see a bunch of CEG'ers unfinished parts in the background.

Mark
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: Finally semi done - 11/06/05 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Mark

PM SENT!!!!!
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: Finally semi done - 11/06/05 07:37 AM
Originally posted by PĂ?â?˘WDĂ?â?°Ă?ÂŽCĂ?Ë?Ă?Ć?TMĂ?â?ŹĂ?Ć?:
2 hours of being pizzed off !! When I got it i was so damn mad because i wasnt aware of the fitting issues Other then that I had to loosen up the fneders and move them in twoards the hood, then some other adjustments.

as I understand it though, that's just the nature of the beast called aftermarket hoods
Originally posted by svttour:

Mark

PM SENT!!!!!

I have recipts showing 5th gear was bad ,,,Im the one who is out $900.00 in transmission swaps ,,,your more then welcome to speak to the owner of the shop if you want ...who is going to pay for a bad transmission ?
Posted By: foldthecorners Re: Finally semi done - 11/06/05 05:16 PM
I dont see the pic..
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Finally semi done - 11/06/05 05:34 PM
Originally posted by svttour:

Mark

PM SENT!!!!!

I have recipts showing 5th gear was bad ,,,Im the one who is out $900.00 in transmission swaps ,,,your more then welcome to speak to the owner of the shop if you want ...who is going to pay for a bad transmission ?

Ummm, don't you owe quite a few CEG'ers some parts? If you've made things right between you and them, then I stand corrected, but I'm just looking out for CEG's best interest here.

Mark
Posted By: jtour Re: Finally semi done - 11/06/05 05:52 PM
Picture is not working

Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Finally semi done - 11/06/05 06:36 PM

$900.00 thats it

I raise you another $1100.00 but its done right!
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: Finally semi done - 11/06/05 07:55 PM
Originally posted by jtour:
Picture is not working

Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: Finally semi done - 11/06/05 09:18 PM
car looks nice but when can I expect my parts back? 7 months should have been more than what was needed

You've read every PM I've sent but never responded and yet have the time to post pictures of your car..
Posted By: R_G Re: Finally semi done - 11/06/05 10:05 PM
Originally posted by NVMYSVT:
car looks nice but when can I expect my parts back? 7 months should have been more than what was needed

You've read every PM I've sent but never responded and yet have the time to post pictures of your car..

If that's true - well then Josh better respond to that, it does suxxx balls
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: Finally semi done - 11/06/05 11:31 PM
its 100% absolutely true.. he's had a TB, MAF and set of valve covers of mine since they were sent to him in late April.. Last I heard was that he told Pryro81 that he needed to finish 1 piece of mine and then that they were shipping out later that week... this was 3 weeks ago.

my 3L is still wrapped in bubble wrap in the corner of my garage waiting for those parts.
Posted By: Pyro81 Re: Finally semi done - 11/06/05 11:46 PM
Originally posted by R_G:

If that's true - well then Josh better respond to that, it does suxxx balls

I wasn't going to say anything at first, but since it's been brought up...

Where the [censored] is the rest of my order? You know, the valve covers that you forgot to send with the rest of my order when you finally got around to sending it to me? You told me you were going to send them 2 day priority...over 3 weeks ago. What the hell happened, did your (had an insult here, but i deleted it because i thought it to be in poor taste)?
Looks to me like somebody needs to get their [censored] straightened out, that's for god damn sure...
Posted By: Pyro81 Re: Procrastinate much? - 11/06/05 11:47 PM
its 100% absolutely true.. he's had a TB, MAF and set of valve covers of mine since they were sent to him in late April.. Last I heard was that he told Pryro81 that he needed to finish 1 piece of mine and then that they were shipping out later that week... this was 3 weeks ago.

my 3L is still wrapped in bubble wrap in the corner of my garage waiting for those parts.

Yep, this is true...
Pyro your parts were sent out, I told you they was going to be sent out that day on AIM , they were sent out, I'm not sure why you would want to make me look like [censored], on AIM a few days ago you were cool and had no issue .

ALL PARTS HAVE BEEN SEND OUT , Only thing I have left to do is a orange TB .

Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: suck azz much? - 11/07/05 01:04 AM
now if only you could finish your super duper powder coating gig!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: suck azz much? - 11/07/05 01:06 AM
.. I still have no dead pedal, and the car is already gone.
Posted By: hotdimmes Re: suck azz much? - 11/07/05 01:06 AM
Does the elky mesh in the ring look kinda slanted to anyone else?
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: suck azz much? - 11/07/05 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Stryped:
.. I still have no dead pedal, and the car is already gone.

Chad, give him a break, he's been busy working on this car with all the CEGers money. I mean, no house, no internet, no weiner, no brain...yet he did some work to a tour...give the guy a break!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: suck azz much? - 11/07/05 01:08 AM
...Woops, tis true.

Got pics of the dead pedal installed in your car Josh?
Posted By: Pyro81 Re: Screwed up priorities much? - 11/07/05 01:09 AM
You told me they were going to be sent out later that day. Which was defintaly longer than "a few days ago"...(pssst, it was on Friday, October 14...) If they were sent out then i didn't get any kind of notification saying so and no tracking number, either. And guess what, i've recieved nothing.

I'm not making you look like anything. Your the one that hasn't been keeping your end of the deals you've made. Powdercoating things is supposed to be your business, right? It wouldn't matter if it was your second job, your #1 priority should always be to satisfy the customer and get the product out as fast as you can and keep them informed. At some point in time you were obvioulsly not able to inform anybody of anything if you were truly in the hospital for a kidney infection. But it's also obvious you have a partner in all this: Greg. Where the [censored] was he through all this? Why couldn't he relay any info to us or even take over powedercoating duties while you were away? How come any and all emails sent through your website have gone ignored? Especially since HIS name is on those emails...

By the way, it looks to me that you've settled into your new home enough. So where's my partial refund you promised me?

EDIT: Oh yeah, i would of asked you why i haven't recieved my valve covers yet sooner. Except you don't seem to ever answer your emails and i haven't seen you on AIM lately. Plus it didn't seem like you were responding to PM's on here anymore so i didn't feel like wasting my time.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: Finally semi done - 11/07/05 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Garage doesnt look like it fits the pictures of your house ive seen

exactly. im really suprised you can come on here and post pics of your car when you still have unfinished business to take care of.
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Screwed up priorities much? - 11/07/05 01:47 AM
holy friggin crap. what a class act you are, dude. let me remember about how you came on here wanting to "help the contour community" with your overpriced powdercoating crap, and now this.

WTF is wrong with you man? do you not have any semblence of guilt?
Posted By: Wien_Sean Re: Screwed up priorities much? - 11/07/05 02:02 AM
I don't understand why this guy, if he really wants to prove he has sent something out, doesn't give a tracking number from FexEd or UPS. And then to come on and post pics from you "massive" little garage, wow, this is really interesting. Say you sent stuff out but there are too many CEG'ers that say otherwise.
Post deleted by PĂ?â?˘WDĂ?â?°Ă?ÂŽCĂ?Ë?Ă?Ć?TMĂ?â?ŹĂ?Ć?
... dead.... pedal?

My atorney's gonna like you, and I have a feeling many others will, too.

Wow, I gotta tell you that insulting people is a great way to get buisness. If you had any buisness smarts you would have taken care of these people before posting pictures... that is if you wanted any more buisness from the members of this forum. Oh well.
your dead pedal is in my car , I forgot the color , if you PM me real fast before they ban me I will send it out this week .
Posted By: Steeda. Re: He has time to make fancy titles, too! - 11/07/05 02:53 AM
I think Styped and Powdercoat could be the same person....
No I don't live in Michigan .
Posted By: Davo Re: He has time to make fancy titles, too! - 11/07/05 02:58 AM
Originally posted by You know who I beââ??¢:
I think Styped and Powdercoat could be the same person....

LMFAO!!!
Oh BOY! ... here comes CEG's finest in for the kill.

(where's that dancing lock when we need it?)
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: He has time to make fancy titles, too! - 11/07/05 03:01 AM
man this is gonna get locked!
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: suck azz much? - 11/07/05 03:02 AM
Pyro your parts were sent out, I told you they was going to be sent out that day on AIM , they were sent out, I'm not sure why you would want to make me look like [censored], on AIM a few days ago you were cool and had no issue .

You owe me orange valve covers - tb and a maf... those are the parts I'm waiting on.. I haven't received a partial (or any) shipment so if that was directed twards me then I just wanted to set you straight.

How bout you just ship back all those parts regardless if the TB is done or not.. relay tracking and then include a cashiers check or money order for the amount you promised me in PM's earlier? I'm sick of waiting at this point.

Please hit the PM button if you need my address

thanks!
Christina Conter
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
man this is gonna get locked!

In aftA da Goonzy.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: Finally semi done - 11/07/05 03:13 AM
I KNEW you were a no body hack-job waiting to happen. The crap you've done to people is EXACTLY why i hounded you for so long calling you out on all you're BS, unfortuantly not many listened.

I hope to hell someone finds out where you live, breaks in, gets everyones parts back and burns it down on the way out.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: suck azz much? - 11/07/05 03:14 AM

You owe me orange valve covers - tb and a maf... those are the parts I'm waiting on.. I haven't received a partial (or any) shipment so if that was directed twards me then I just wanted to set you straight.

How bout you just ship back all those parts regardless if the TB is done or not.. relay tracking and then include a cashiers check or money order for the amount you promised me in PM's earlier? I'm sick of waiting at this point.

Please hit the PM button if you need my address

thanks!
Christina Conter

dont lie Christina, he said he sent those parts out to you weeks ago! it's not his fault if two day air takes three days!
Posted By: Pyro81 Re: He has time to make fancy titles, too! - 11/07/05 03:15 AM
So what did the deleted post say and what are you going to do about my missing valve covers? And where's my partial refund?
Posted By: svt4stv Re: He has time to make fancy titles, too! - 11/07/05 03:18 AM
right now the parts are being held by the security forces at the nation's capitol. powdercoatman needs a money transfer of $1400 to pay off the security forces so the items can now be sent. you may then meet him in Prague where you can pick up your parts in person and he will give the keys to the security deposit box containing the $50000000 of embezzled money. it is because you are an honest American that he is able to trust you.

and "eat your dollars"
Originally posted by svt4stv:
right now the parts are being held by the security forces at the nation's capitol. powdercoatman needs a money transfer of $1400 to pay off the security forces so the items can now be sent. you may then meet him in Prague where you can pick up your parts in person and he will give the keys to the security deposit box containing the $50000000 of embezzled money. it is because you are an honest American that he is able to trust you.

LMFAO ......I love this thread

I think I should get banned really ....

actually you know what ...POOF I'm gone ....

this will be the last time I post on here . OH and don't bother Emailing me either , I did a foramt and forgot my POP3 settings for outlook, so if you Emial me I wont get it .

see

ya's

and "eat your dollars"

this will be the last time I post on here . OH and don't bother Emailing me either , I did a foramt and forgot my POP3 settings for outlook, so if you Emial me I wont get it .

see

ya's

Posted By: OB1 Re: He has time to make fancy titles, too! - 11/07/05 03:48 AM

Dude I'm outside of all this but you need to send everyone their sh!t before you tap out!

see

ya's

weird. I thought you were already gone, with CEGers money and parts! Oh well...prove us all right!
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: He has time to make fancy titles, too! - 11/07/05 04:11 AM
Powdercoatman.. I seriously hope you're joking, as there will always be ways of finding you. People on here know your full name, and I'm sure some even have return addresses of stuff you ACTUALLY sent to them. You do realize that there are people that can find out where you live, where you work, where you bank, etc. I suggest making good on your end of these deals before you're in trouble with more people than just some Contour owners. Indiana may not be connected to Florida, but I've got sources that say otherwise.

Mark
Posted By: RandyCSVT Re: He has time to make fancy titles, too! - 11/07/05 04:17 AM
I sent this guy a PM for powdercoating my OMP strut brace before the crap hit the fan. He had the balls to email me last week that I should ship him my brace so he could do it. He wont get my business, even though he lives here in FL and I could probably track him down.
Posted By: RobSVT-t Re: Words can be dangerous...... - 11/07/05 04:19 AM
Alot of these posts sounds like threats to his well being and property........isn't that a crime? You know, the thing you shouldn't do because it could land in jail for long long time. Usually happens because people can't keep their cool and lash out in a manner that can get them in trouble. Just a thought.

Laterz,
Robert
© CEG Archives