Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: imnotted CSVT vs. FSVT in AutoX - 06/07/04 02:14 AM
Hey, anyone know how the CSVT should stack up against the FSVT? There's a guy here that runs one (a more experienced driver), and I was about 3/10ths of a second off of him. Hey, at least I'm beating the $30k Audi!

On a more different note.... Finally! I've got some pics from autox. This is how we do it down here in SA!
Posted By: CHF_Slapaho_dup1 Re: CSVT vs. FSVT in AutoX - 06/07/04 03:26 AM
Yeah... in GS they beat the heck out of us. They go neck & neck w/ the Mini Cooper S's down here. Check the results at http://autox.carlc.com
Posted By: imnotted Re: CSVT vs. FSVT in AutoX - 06/07/04 03:41 AM
For us it's our resident GTI. It was a difference of .018 last time, according to the may 16th results. The cooper S isn't a regular tho, and the GTI usually takes pax. I was about 3 seconds behind the FSVT last time, so I'm definately improving. this is the first time I edged out the audi (and it's a 3.0 quattro!!). anyway, the FSVT is about to switch to decent tires, and I'm sure me and my [censored] BFGs will have no chance of catching him. oh well, I'm moving to DSP with a porsche 924 once my car sells. speaking of, anybody want to buy a CSVT? driven highway miles only...
Posted By: zakatak Re: CSVT vs. FSVT in AutoX - 06/07/04 04:39 AM
We have one in my region. I think I'm probably a little bit better driver than he is, but he's usually right behind me in times. As far as just the two cars, I would think SVT Foci would be better suited for autox.
Posted By: weargle Re: CSVT vs. FSVT in AutoX - 06/07/04 01:50 PM
Depends on prep level: the Celica GT is still the car to have in GS.
Posted By: CHF_Slapaho_dup1 Re: CSVT vs. FSVT in AutoX - 06/07/04 06:16 PM
I mean... strap some victoracers to your car & see how it goes, but that cars wheelbase is better suited for the short track.
© CEG Archives