Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Hey guys I've just gotten off the phone with Spec and the Flywheels have just now come off the CNC machine. They are now available through us once again. There were alot of people wanting a flywheel, however Spec and Fidanza didn't have any. Now they are here and I can have them shipped to you ASAP.

2.5L Duratec

Flywheel *by itself* $380
Flywheel *with Clutch* $370

Stage 1 = $300
Stage 2 = $350
Stage 3 = $365
Stage 4 = $375
Stage 5 = $420

2.0 Zetec

Stage 1 = $300
Stage 2 = $330
Stage 3 = $330
Stage 4 = $345
Stage 5 = $390

All these parts are in stock and ready to be shipped ASAP. Let me know and we can have them out to you in less than a week.

Just Post or PM me and We can hook you up with what you need. Thanks
Oh crap! <frantically searches for spare change in couch>
Are the clutch/FW combo's shipped for that price??
Why would anyone wanna buy this piece of crap?
Why would you come onto a GB and say something like that? Freshen up on the GB rules skippy

SPEC is one of, if not THE best option for our cars. The vast majority of people who've got them, love them. The others that don't like them most likely abuse them and blame them for failing.....or they got the stage II w/ the POS kevlar lining.
Originally posted by Swazo:
Why would you come onto a GB and say something like that? Freshen up on the GB rules skippy

SPEC is one of, if not THE best option for our cars. The vast majority of people who've got them, love them. The others that don't like them most likely abuse them and blame them for failing.....or they got the stage II w/ the POS kevlar lining.

hey i got the POS stage 2

but sewriously though, i ahve had no problems witht eh stage 2 and the fidanza.

Anyways, spec is a great brand, and you should really do your reasearch on it.

Lupe
Shipping usually runs no more than $20 over the whole US. Thanks
HA! Right when i get my Unorthodox Flywheel bought and installed. Figures. Oh well, im happy with what i have.
i wished i had the $$$ for a flywheel and stage 3 clutch
Originally posted by Swazo:

Hey, people gotta know what they're getting into. I'm over 1k miles on mine and it still shudders like a SOB.. and the chattering is obnoxious. I certainly wish that I'd heard of these problems before I bought mine.
One would hope you'd research on your own so you didn't get something you didn't want This is a GB for a product, not a debate on if it's good or not. It has been gone over a ton in the transaxel forum and any extra info can be easily found there.

I actually have looked into it a ton, and here I am looking to buy a stage III and LW flywheel within a week
Thank you Swazo.

This is a Group Buy forum. We're not here to debate whether you've had luck with a product or not. Use the other forums for that.
Thanks guys,

You really have nothing to fear from SPEC. They are one of the most trusted and they have great customer service if an issue arrives. Buy with confidence
And... SVT Cuervo does good business...I got mine quite quicly the last time (Kevlar, and love it, probably have at east 7000 miles on it)
Is the flywheel just an OEM replacement?? Or is it lightened? If it is lightened, by how much. I checked their site, and it gives no description.
Originally posted by xchang:
Is the flywheel just an OEM replacement?? Or is it lightened? If it is lightened, by how much. I checked their site, and it gives no description.

This is by no means a simply OEM replacement. It's 9lb, which is 9lbs lighter than an SVT flywheel if I remember correctly. The flywheel is contructed of the highest quality 6061 T6 aluminum and can withstand the most rigorouse conditions you can put it through.
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
can withstand the most rigorouse conditions you can put it through.

Are you sure you want to make that statement... LOL!

Thanks for the info!
© CEG Archives