Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I been getting a PM's lately about these and we can get another GB going if we can get an order of 12 sets
Same price as last GB which was $165 shipped via express post.

For that price do we get new belts?????
Can we get just the power steering? I have to many electricals in my car to under run the alternator. Thanks
I was thinking hte oposite of livinsvt (wanna make a deal? hehe) I would like the alternator, but not the P/S because my fidanza already seems to make the car nearly stall when I try to turn my wheel at idle. Now how hard would it be to find the proper sized belt to drive all three but with one underdriven component?
Originally posted by rkneeshaw:
I was thinking hte oposite of livinsvt (wanna make a deal? hehe) I would like the alternator, but not the P/S because my fidanza already seems to make the car nearly stall when I try to turn my wheel at idle. Now how hard would it be to find the proper sized belt to drive all three but with one underdriven component?

I can't imagine it would be to hard to find one. I would be intrested in splitting a set if we can't order seperate.
2 guard, belt is not included

Ryan, you shouldn't have a problem finding the belt, most places have them for .5 inch increments
Livinsvt, I can sell them seperate but if you guys live near each other it would be best to ship it as 1 set and then you guys can split it then... Shipping alone costs around $13-14
I'll get the prices for them each separately (don't know off the top of my head) and post them
That wouldn't be to bad,except he is about 8hours away. Shipping should be a little less than anyway. I rather it goes right to me
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Can we get just the power steering? I have to many electricals in my car to under run the alternator. Thanks

this is my question too. i have a rather extreme stereo setup and cant afford to underdrive the alt.
Originally posted by svt4b:

this is my question too. i have a rather extreme stereo setup and cant afford to underdrive the alt.

Here is the cost breakdown for who ever that wants to buy them separately
P/s $90
Alt $60
Nice and even
<---Still (from fastcougar.com) VERY intersted!
Thanks!

~CIII
Nima's pulleys are nicely underdriven, and the stockers they replace are like boat anchors.

Yep, an unsolicited endorsement.
Yep, they're really nice. It would be even nicer if it was actually installed on my car! It has become tradition that parts must sit around the garage for at least a year before being installed!

Any idea how large a belt needed for just the P/S pulley?

-Lance
so what would it be best underun the power steering or the alt.? and if I am looking at getting a fidanza soon then, should I still get both, granted I have the right size belt.?
Originally posted by Lance Kinley:
Yep, they're really nice. It would be even nicer if it was actually installed on my car! It has become tradition that parts must sit around the garage for at least a year before being installed!

Any idea how large a belt needed for just the P/S pulley?

-Lance

Ditto, Lance. Mine are very pretty in their box.
I'm going to install at least the P/S pulley before I re-dyno in June. So me...
Nice to see that everyone is enjoying their pullies in their boxes
I think the gates belt K060725 should work with just the p/s pulley
And K060730 will work if you got both of them on

Rance, best would be to underdrive p/s and if you visit the upper rpm range often alternator would be a good idea too
Alright I'm in for just the P/S pully

Bridge
So when are you collecting $$ ?
thats what im talkin about! we can get them seperate?! im in for a red p/s for sure!
Need more people once we have around 10 i'll start the payments...

BTW since the quantity is low for this GB they are all gonna be silver...
Can you underdrive the P/S if you are already underdriving at the crank? Or would that be to much. Id be in for a P/S pully if its not a bad idea.
When can we start buying?
KaptonContour, you might be able to underdrive P/S while having your crank underdriven...BUT it all depends on how much your crank is being underdriven

Pete, if we can get a couple of more people I might be able to buy a couple of sets on my own and sell them later. But we gotta get close to 10.

Lets make a list. I need an alternator pulley myself since I sold my own

Just add your self to the list if you want one(including if you want alternator or p/s)

96Blackse, Alternator

Would it be ok to use the alternator pulley running a lot of stereo equipment with a 200amp alternator?

I'm definitely down for the p/s, not sure about alternator.
I don't want to say yes or no because I am not gonna know for sure...
It really depends on your setup(how much stereo, battery, ur driving etc), are you having any issues with charging right now? lights dimming at idle when a lot of acc's are on and loud music? BTW do you know the stats for your alternator like how many amps it puts out at what rpm?

The ASP UD crank pully that Im going to run is 25% smaller.
What size in % smaller is the P/S? (and Alt as well for anybody whose getting one)
so if we are makin a list:

svt4b - p/s
Newbie is in for both!!

Put me down for a set(both pullies). If you can, shoot me a pm when collecting money.
Here is the list

me - alt
Jason43 - p/s, alt
svt4b - p/s
SVT ST PETE p/s
BlackBirdRacing - p/s, alt
cwtIII - p/s, alt
Bridge - p/s
livinsvt - p/s
rkneeshaw - alt

total 7 p/s 5 alt need more

If you want a set copy and paste the list and your name to it...
If your on the list and not interested let me know

KaptonContour, I'll check the measurments and let you know about the % of the p/s

Here is the new list

me - alt
Jason43 - p/s, alt
svt4b - p/s
SVT ST PETE p/s
cwtIII - p/s, alt
Bridge - p/s
livinsvt - p/s
rkneeshaw - alt
stepmar2-alt, p/s

total 8 p/s 6 alt need more
Unfortunately I've got to pay for my car to get fixed up at the body shop now, so I won't be able to be down on this unless for some horrible reason it lasts for about 3 or 4 months

Sorry guys.
Originally posted by rkneeshaw:
Unfortunately I've got to pay for my car to get fixed up at the body shop now, so I won't be able to be down on this unless for some horrible reason it lasts for about 3 or 4 months

Sorry guys.

Yeah, put me down for next year's. Timing is everything.
Maybe I should make a post on fastcougar.com
Does anyone here post on fordcontour.org?
The more interest we can generate the faster we can get this on the go!
if its 10 that we need, i think i can talk 2 of my boys into getting at least the p/s and neither of them is runnin a system like mine so i might be able to get them in on both. i'll do my best
fastcougar and fco would be a good idea

svt4b, the more the merrier
List Updated

96BlackSE - alt
Jason43 - p/s, alt
svt4b - p/s
SVT ST PETE - p/s
cwtIII - p/s, alt
Bridge - p/s
livinsvt - p/s
stepmar2- p/s, alt

Total - 8 p/s, 5 alt

Here is the thread on NECO. Has anyone started one on FCO? I can do it, but if someone already has an account...

Bridge
[another NECO member being drawn in]

whats the timeframe on the groub buy ending. I dont want to commit until I'm certain I can fund it.

And stupid question, sorry, is the alt pulley smaller than stock?

thanks
Terry
Come on Kids I am ready to send money!!

-BBR
Originally posted by Bridge:
Has anyone started one on FCO? I can do it, but if someone already has an account...

Bridge

I just posted a link to here in their GB section.

http://www.fordcontour.org/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=10&t=4101
Originally posted by bensenvill:
[another NECO member being drawn in]

whats the timeframe on the groub buy ending. I dont want to commit until I'm certain I can fund it.

And stupid question, sorry, is the alt pulley smaller than stock?

thanks
Terry

I am hoping to start the payments mid next week and they'll be done at a max. of 4 weeks after I give them the payment
Both pullies are bigger than stock but still much lighter!

2 more people?
I will take a PS pulley if its not too late

Thanks,
Dan
nope its not too late... Just need another person to commit to the GB... Hopefully everyone else is still in?

I'm still in. One more anyone? No one from NECO is interested?
Are these just for the V6s, or will they fit a zetec?
these are for v6's
ok im in lets do this
List Updated

96BlackSE - alt
Jason43 - p/s, alt
svt4b - p/s
SVT ST PETE - p/s
cwtIII - p/s, alt
Bridge - p/s
livinsvt - p/s
stepmar2- p/s, alt
KaptonContour- p/s, alt

Total - 9 p/s, 6 alt

Originally posted by KaptonContour:
List Updated

96BlackSE - alt
Jason43 - p/s, alt
svt4b - p/s
SVT ST PETE - p/s
cwtIII - p/s, alt
Bridge - p/s
livinsvt - p/s
stepmar2- p/s, alt
KaptonContour- p/s, alt

Total - 9 p/s, 6 alt

Umm. What about me! I would like a PS pulley
UPDATED:

96BlackSE - alt
Jason43 - p/s, alt
svt4b - p/s
SVT ST PETE - p/s
cwtIII - p/s, alt
Bridge - p/s
livinsvt - p/s
stepmar2- p/s, alt
KaptonContour- p/s, alt
Nadthomas - p/s

Total - 10 p/s, 6 alt

Anyone get left out?

Is there anyone who is currently on the above list, no longer participating in the GB?

Nima;

Do we have enough now?

Bridge
I'll just buy a couple of extra sets and hopefully I can sell them later on to get this going...

I'll start the payments now and when I have all the payments I'll go in to get the production started

Payment info:
$165 shipped if your getting p/s and alt
If your only getting alternator pulley PM to get a shipping quote.
If your only getting p/s the shipping will be around $13 since they are shipped in the same box as the 2 pullies with express post.

You can paypal me at tribo99@hotmail.com

If your funding from CC please add 2.9% and send to benzedrine@sympatico.ca

Please add make a note of your CEG screen name and include your address in the payment...
If you want to pay with cheque or money order PM me for my address.

Hope this covers all

Nima
I just noticed your from Canada, so is that price in canadian or US dollars.

Thanks
dan
its US dollars since most people are over in the states
Just wanted to check before I sent the money.

Thanks,
Dan
Originally posted by Sparker:

Don't we share the same alternator?
Paid.

Let's get this going people!
Pete,

Just got your payment, not to worry they'll be shipped with USPS Global Express.

Nima

sweet! i will send payment on payday! also, have there been any dyno runs with these?? i cant imagine too much coming out of these but i know they help and was just wondering for personal reference the hp advantage and any other advantages, ie: better upper or lower-end pull, or even trap speed or ET gains, etc??...just curious
first off, i apologize for the double post. but i wanted to clear something for myself and others based on a question from KaptonContour about the underdriven crank pulley mated with the underdriven p/s. he is running the ASP at 25% and i know that i am personally running the UR at roughly the same or slightly more %. what are the negatives to running them together if any?? i want performance but need peace of mind that my baby wont blow up again
Well the gains are nothing major and its for more of a piece of mind for the p/s and alt at higher rpms

These won't blow up your engine but I would becareful about that underdrive crank pulley... I know a lot of people say they don't do any harm but Dinan the BMW tuner had a pretty good article on them and their ill effects...

Hope this answers your questions

bump for everyone to see
hey svt4b why did your motor blow in the first place?
Anyway I have decided not to run the ASP crank. pully (if anybody wants it is for sale) The only reason I was going to use it was a) power gains (not much iv heard) and b) the hope that it would cause a spun bearing or some thing so I would have a good reason to go 3.0 (the G/F does not approve).
A dumb idea I know, cause I would proly end up facking my cams
which I want to use for hybred 3.0.
Personaly I dont think underdriving at "both ends" is a good idea so im not going to do it.

Im paypaling today for the pullies.
KaptonContour...i never really figured out the cause but i think my water pump went out while i was racing, i mean outperforming an SHO
i had major cracks in my heads and radiator fluid was coming out of my exhaust afterwards
but it was time for the 3L anyways and have been runnin and moddin on that for a while now. i didnt have the UDP on at that time though and now that im runnin pretty quick times im thinkin about makin the switch to DMD and then gettin my redline set higher.
i think im gonna get the pulley still and install it when the DMD goes on
Jason43 - p/s, alt
svt4b - p/s
cwtIII - p/s, alt
Bridge - p/s
livinsvt - p/s
stepmar2- p/s, alt
KaptonContour- p/s, alt

still waiting for payments from the above
PayPaled the CASH today (as soon as I got your notification)!

When are you shipping?

Thanks again for everything!

~CIII
Money sent for P/S pulley. Thank you
OK I just paypaled you with cash this time. sry for the delay.
Thanks, received your payments

Jason43 - p/s, alt
svt4b - p/s
Bridge - p/s
stepmar2- p/s, alt

Waiting for the above
Originally posted by Derk2000:
Originally posted by Sparker:

Don't we share the same alternator?

On this note, how do we take off the old alt pulley?
IIRC its a 24mm bolt which you have to take off on the alternator
Originally posted by 96BlackSE:
IIRC its a 24mm bolt which you have to take off on the alternator

Well that part is a no brainer. But I am hearing that you will basically destroy your alternator in doing this. I have a set of these I bought used, but still new/never used.
Perhaps it was getting it back on that was the total [censored].

Who has succesfully done the alt?
air tools
Jason43 - p/s, alt
svt4b - p/s
stepmar2- p/s, alt

Still waiting ... Will be PMing soon
Jason43 - p/s, alt
svt4b - p/s
stepmar2- p/s, alt

Still waiting ... Will be PMing soon

Soon? PM now!
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:

Soon? PM now!

PM'd
Just got your PM. I'll be sending a money order out.
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

Without taking the alternator off of the car?
Originally posted by weargle:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

Without taking the alternator off of the car?

I'm doing this tomorrow. I dont want to take it off, but I may have to.
OK. Pics n a short how to on the ALT pulley.

Now I have everything out of there becuase I am still in mid trans swap. So this may be overkill, but damn i can't see getting an impact gun in there with the Hub assbly in.

I used a strap wrench and 24mm on the impact and she came right off.

Used the strap wrench to put it back on. Very easy.
I've been absent from the boards for a while now, so I've missed this thread up to today. Would it even be possible to get just a p/s pulley at this point? Also, if anyone has installed one, how bad a job is it?
Originally posted by Defunkt554:
I've been absent from the boards for a while now, so I've missed this thread up to today. Would it even be possible to get just a p/s pulley at this point? Also, if anyone has installed one, how bad a job is it?

Not terrible, but not ver nice. Hell you can maybe get away with the reg belt.
If you want one let me know and send the payment through paypal all the payment details are in this thread let me know if you got any questions.

BTW I haven't heard anything back from svt4b, BlackBirdRacing or stepmar2 but they seem to have read my PM since I received a read receipt
BTW I haven't heard anything back from svt4b, BlackBirdRacing or stepmar2 but they seem to have read my PM since I received a read receipt

hey man i got the pm...sorry about lagging...i am getting processed out of the navy soon and i have had a ton of "transitional" classes and paperwork and stuff to take care of to get back to regular life. i get paid tomorrow i think and i should be able to get this to you by then. sorry again but thanks for the patience.
BTW what size belt do I want...I was told 6 ribs..and 730 cm...
Gates part K060725
K060730 my bad!!!... the one above is 72.5 inches

Is it still gates belt K060725 for just the P/S?

Is it still gates belt K060725 for just the P/S?

If I had to venture a guess I'd say yes. I bought the one mention'd above and it was a lil short...
Ok, I've got a clearence prob with the P/S pulley. Should I just dremel that braket off?

P/S pulley is lacking enough clearance to install the belt
thanks to this small mount for the P/S line

You can see that I circled it with MS paint...

Should I dremel that off or what now?

Any thoughts, opinions?

Wait, were these shipped? Where is mine?
Originally posted by nadthomas:
Wait, were these shipped? Where is mine?

Previous GB...Sorry didn't mean to cause commotion.
Sent money. Now comes the waiting part... I just hope that it doesnt end up sitting in the box for six months. LOL.
Money is in!!!

Now the wait begins:(

Cut a bracket??
WHat's up with that?

BlackBird
Originally posted by BlackBirdRacing:
Money is in!!!

Now the wait begins:(

Cut a bracket??
WHat's up with that?

BlackBird

Small stuff, worth it. The P/S looks very very good. Also I have the part number for the Goodyear belt that will fit with the P/S and Alt. I will post that and pics later.
Goodyear belt number 4060735 for both alt and P/S pullies.

ok money sent...sorry bout that fellas. that pic looks good. notice any buttdyno results??
She will run tomorrow. It won't really be fair...cuz I added a fidanza, mystery mod, and many other goodies to my car.
So...Any word on an approximate shipping date yet?

Thanks!

~CIII
Are they here yet??
They are in production... should be done in a couple of weeks...
I was waiting for some payments until last week which delayed it a bit more than I had expected
TTT
hows things on this? im not being impatient i promise, just curious. has everybody paid??
Yup everybody has paid... they are still in production the machine shop is usually pretty busy and the machines have to be setup for a couple of stages so it takes a bit of time...
Any updates?
ive been itchin to ask that but i dont want to be the impatient one
they are still being made should take a week or two before they ship
yeah, i'm new to ceg and ws wondering if the group buy for the u/d kits is still open. thnx.
BUMP! sorry, i had to.
UPDATE...

Guys the pullies are partially machined and are waiting to goto the lathe department but the problem is the guy who can do these at the lathe department is gonna be on vacation for the last 3 weeks of july and it looks that they are not going to be complete before he gets back
They should be out the first week when he gets back...
The better part of this story is that since these are taking so long I got the shop to offer free color anodizing
The colors are Black, Red, Blue, Gold (pimp ), Purple, and Silver...

Anyhow there is honestly not much I can do I am personnally waiting for a set of these too
Red for me please
Put down for Silver,

So we are looing at August before I get them....

Oh well,
that sucks but the RED is what i wanted in the first place so i guess its worth it. thanks for the update.
Put me down for blue please.
Wow this is taking forever. I'll take RED please.
Blue for me please
I'll take black.
Blue please.
Silver is still good for me.

Thanks.
48 days and counting...
48 days and counting...

WERD...but at least we were kept informed and got a color choice for our patience...now if early august could just hurry the hell up and get here
Black is fine for me

Thanks
48 days and counting...

49 days...
48 days and counting...

49 days...

50 days...
48 days and counting...

49 days...

50 days...

dude i totally saw that coming
48 days and counting...

49 days...

50 days...

51 days...
48 days and counting...

49 days...

50 days...

51 days...

hey that's my line!!
I'll take my set in black please.
all i can say is that i hope the lathe guy is getting some serious foreign booty on this vacation of his
48 days and counting...

49 days...

50 days...

51 days...

55 days
all i can say is that i hope the lathe guy is getting some serious foreign booty on this vacation of his

LMAO!!! I'll ask him when he gets back
Is the guy who colors them slated to go next on vacation?

He might have to change his plans.
61 days
so its august now
okay...so it's August now...any NEW updates?
(BTW...make mine anodized RED please!)

~Charles
64 days...

Just think @ .04% we would have earned 7 cents on our $165.

Food for thought.
I am just waiting for a call back from the shop... I'll try to go in after my classes to see why they haven't gotten back to me...

Any word?
64 days...

F*CK IT!!

I lost count, somebody help me...
How long has it been?
I just went to the shop yesterday, and its pretty frustrating but I was fed a bunch of bs again, I am being told that the guy just came back begining of this week and all the work has piled up on him and that they would call me mid next week to let me know...
I hope you guys understand that its not me thats delaying anything its the shop which I deal with and there is not much I can do (its the first time they been this bad) I am not sure why these people would have a person gone on a vacation for so long with out having a replacement either...

I'll let you guys know about the update...
Again I appoligize for this mess
Nima
79 days...

So how long do we wait before.....

Nevermind...
yeah so any word here cause im moving soon and would really like to get this on the way....its almost september
86 days!!

I'm freakin out man!!!
Guys I know how you all feel...
I am just waiting for a call back to say that if they are ready or not... They promised me they were gonna finish them up ASAP begining of this week...
This is the first time the shop kept me waiting for this long...
I will update as soon as I get a call back from them

Thanks
Nima
This is ridicoulus
This is ridicoulus

WERD...so im gonna keep from whining but im moving from hawaii back to cali in like 3 weeks and that means 2 things
1)i gotta get a new ship to address
2)i kinda payed extra to get it here and now its probably going to cali so....
Just PM me with the new shipping addy and I'll refund you the difference

BTW I am going in today to see whats really going on since they haven't gotten back to me yet...

Nima,

If you have an extra pulley set, put me down for it. I'll pay ya later!

Massiv.
Hey let me know if you have another set, if so ill get in on it.

Thanks
jared
Update:
When I went in on tuesday I was told they'll be done in 1.5 weeks That means I should have them end of this week

There are going to be couple of extra sets, PM me if you want one
97 days,

someone should do a study how long the average Group buy takes.
CEG group buys always seem to take the longest time for some reason.
Yea, im still waiting to find out if i coudl also get a set of them. i PMED the GB holder but havent gotton a reply if anyone knows anything about this i would like to know if there is a possiblty that i could also get a set of them.
Originally posted by cky2k897:
Yea, im still waiting to find out if i coudl also get a set of them. i PMED the GB holder but havent gotton a reply if anyone knows anything about this i would like to know if there is a possiblty that i could also get a set of them.

As of right now thier aren't any pulleys...

When their are pulleys availible he might contact you.
man, nima i feel for u....and hope this doesn't reflect badly on you with the members of this gb...i was in the first buy for the underdrive pulley's and although i sold them to another member after my car died, the quality was top notch and the turn-around time was very short...

i guess nima, its time to find another shop if u want to run another buy, these guys have run their course
this is my weekly WTF post.

I apreciate averyone being so patient, these pulleies will be delivered soon.

Sorry I must have been dreaming there!!!!

Update:
When I went in on tuesday I was told they'll be done in 1.5 weeks That means I should have them end of this week

There are going to be couple of extra sets, PM me if you want one

Any updates? It's been more than the 1.5 weeks...
Originally posted by SVT PETE:

Any updates? It's been more than the 1.5 weeks...

Called them today they were supposed to call back...
I'm going there tommorow will let you all know about wtf is going on...
My spot is for sale.

$155
They gave me the same story when I went in, that the machine is broken but I did see the partially machined pullies (which doesn't help much)

Gonna call back on monday to see and will update

I think when I orginally got in on this group buy there was snow still on the ground, I wonder if we will have the pullies before it starts snowing again. In two weeks this thread will be 6 months old.
Originally posted by nadthomas:
I think when I orginally got in on this group buy there was snow still on the ground, I wonder if we will have the pullies before it starts snowing again. In two weeks this thread will be 6 months old.

leaves a nice warm fuzzy in the stomach when you put it that way ...
I hate to say this, but it may be time to start demanding money back from the shop. There's no damn sense that they've taken this long, and it doesn't seem like they're going to get on it anytime soon.
I may be interested in a set of blue ones when all is said and done. If some of you have decided against it or 96BlackSe has another extra set laying around. I saw a couple others interested in it so I may be out of luck. I don't get on here too often stay pretty busy so I tend to miss a lot on here. however I think the pm forwards a message to my email which gets checked daily.
We didn't get our monday update last week, maybe we will get one this week.
The pullies are finnaly done... I was told they are being anodized today and should be ready tommorow...

I will ship as many as I can tommorow

Awesome!
Awesome!

Originally posted by Jason43:
Awesome!

Originally posted by Jason43:
Awesome!

Sweet!!!!!
one week since anodizing...

Whose has shipped?
Are there extra sets or individual pieces for sale?
interest here, waiting to see what happens..
one week since anodizing...

Whose has shipped?

hmmm....
Hey Guys,
Been a while... The pullies were done on monday (delay on their part again ) I will not be dealing with this shop again, I tried talking to them about pricing since they really took their time on the pullies but they really didn't care about what I was saying and basically told me "too bad"...

In the meantime I had a car accident which delayed picking them up and shipping them on my part (If your wondering I'm fine but the car is a write off )

Anyhow I picked them up yesterday and have them in my posession so I will start shipping them ASAP...

I couldn't check the boards because of the accident and school work...

Regards,
Nima
Holy crap Nima, that sucks! The 'tour is gone?
so ummm...any word?
Originally posted by rkneeshaw3.0:

Nima, that reeeeealy sucks!! I was without my car for a couple weeks for a starter/grounding problem, and it was banged up on the freeway a few months back. That was bad enough for me... just to think about life without my 'Tour...

I feel for you!
so ummm...any word?

So a black set should be coming my way in a few weeks right?
146 Days

thats
over 20 weeks
over 5 months

so ummm...any word?

do I hear 150 maybe 155?

All shipped!
So sorry about the delay couldn't get around much and school was keeping me pretty busy with the midterms

CE 337 363 338 CA nadthomas
Ce 337 363 315 ca flummox
Ce 337 363 298 ca cwtIII
Ce 337 363 474 ca livinsvt
Ce 337 363 457 ca svtstpete
Ce 337 363 430 ca kaptoncontour
Pp 113 806 787 ca bridge
Ce 337 363 412 ca svt4b
Ce 337 363 390 ca Jason43
Ce 337 363 355 ca blackbirdracing
Ce 337 363 372 ca defunkt554

If your name is not on the list please PM me ASAP
PETNERST24 your the only 1 I haven't shipped out yet but yours will go out later on today or monday for sure

The other thing is I wanted to keep it as a suprise but the powersteering pulleys are even lighter with bigger holes in them this time...

Again I am sorry that this took so long, if there is a next time I will make the terms clear with the shop so this won't ever happen again...

Enjoy your pulleys and let me know if there are any problems...

BTW I have about 6 sets extra PM me if you want want a set...

Nima
Originally posted by rkneeshaw3.0:

Ryan, I been driving my beater around for the entire summer since I was doing the 3.0 swap so the contour is still alive but still on jackstands (the engine and everything are in just a matter of hooking the rad and front header intake manifolds and etc are left but I just can't find the time to do it right now)
Awesome thank you! Quick question, I don't feel like searching through this gb to find out, but what belt is needed for just the power steering pulley. Thanks again.
Who did you use for shipping, I have tried UPS, FedEx, USPS, and DHL, and none of them can validate the tracking number.
Its USPS/Canadapost you can ship from Canadapost.ca and when it enters US it will work from USPS.com

BTW the stock belt should work with just the powersteering pulley since the tensioner compansates for a bit.

BTW the stock belt should work with just the powersteering pulley since the tensioner compansates for a bit.

Great. Thank you
i cant get the tracking to confirm on either but if it was sent on the 30th im assuming it will be here soon.
anybody got thses #s to work yet?

I can't figure it out.

i was wondering the same thing ive tried canadapost and usps with a variety of versions of that tracking number and i got nothin. i know it should be here soon but tracking parts helps me sleep at night
I found out the problem today when i visited the post office... The labels that I had used were wrong so the tracking numebrs dont work... I have all the new tracking numbers in the car and we'll post them up but they have been shipped and on their way as of monday...
i'll get the trakcing numbers up by tommorow

Got Mine today!!

Looks great Nima!! Thanks!

(P.S Sorry for the lack of picture quality )
Anyone else get there pullies yet?
Here are the updated tracking info

CX 080 414 851 CA nadthomas
CX 080 414 825 CA flummox
CX 080 414 865 CA cwtIII
CX 080 414 879 CA livinsvt
CX 080 415 066 svtstpete
CX 080 414 905 CA kaptoncontour
Pp 113 806 787 ca bridge
CX 080 414 834 CA svt4b
CX 080 414 848 CA Jason43
CX 080 414 896 CA blackbirdracing
CX 080 414 882 CA defunkt554

use canadapost.ca to track them
Thanks for the tracking info. I don't know If I'm happy or mad. It shows mine has been in Ontario since 11/2
Well it's a good thing in a way.

The US postal system isn't the only one that FUBAR'd

the tracking info is usually slow for the usps and canadapost for some reason... everyone should receive them sometime this week for sure though
Ok I knew this was going to happen. My package had been sitting here for a couple hours and no one mentioned it to me, doh . But the pulley looks great, very nice work. Thanks Nima!
Looks like mine are waiting for me at the post office. Kick arse.
i still got nothin...anybody on the west coast gotten theres yet?? does canada still use horses for mail or some sh*t?!
I gots mine!!!

Rock and roll
i still got nothin...anybody on the west coast gotten theres yet?? does canada still use horses for mail or some sh*t?!

Received mine today!

Thank you!!!
Got mine last week and got it installed. Looks great and works well. (Kind of a pain to put on though, lol.)
ok i got it right after i cryed on the last post. put it on that night, easy install and it looks and runs great. thanks
I got mine today and they look awsome . Worth waiting for

Thanx Nima

So I assume everyone received their pulleys by now?
If you haven't please PM me ASAP

And thanks for making this group buy happen and sorry about all the wait!

by any chance would these pullies work on a Mazda 6 with a v-6?

What do you guys think?

Travis
I beleive the powersteering is in a different location with a different pulley on the mazda6's but I beleive the alternator pulley should work
© CEG Archives