Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Here's a new one. WHo would like to have "SVT", or "Contour", or "Mystique", or whatever on their headrest or seat back? Well... now you can. I am taking orders for patches. They come in a set of 2 (two) and are $10.00 shipped. They are fully tight sewn, flexible, and perminant (wont unravel or wear). They can be atached with many types of leather glue for a permanent (to never be removed), or with tacky glue (permanent to a point, but removalble we necesary.) Each SVT patch logo is 3 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide. Ofcourse, words like COntour would be a little longer (like 5inches). There is NO additional fee for larger patches! I can produce pretty much anything you want. I can do logos like mercury logo, ford logo, CEG [with permission], and even your names (whut! ) If you want em', let me know, I can have them made in less than a day, and shipped next day. ALso, you can have pretty much any color you like... below is a picture of silver outlined in black of an SVT logo. I will take pics of it in my car tommorow when it is lighter out. PM me if you wish to order one, give me your name, address, what colors, how many, what type you want (svt, or whatever) and phone number. I will accept payment thru paypal or money order. (Paypal users, add an additional $0.50 for their fees.)

Chad

Top view in Silver with Black outline.

This one shows how thin they are.

Pics are a little crummy, crappy camera.
I like it. But I doubt I'd put that on my leather seats. Maybe for a polo shirt (kinda thick though) or a bag, or anything for the car. Maybe even a blanket to keep in the trunk. Good idea though.
Interested just wanna see what the final outcome is
What about putting them on floor mats?
They would look better if they were more like the SVT logo. The letters need to be closer together just my .02
count me in for some, maybe four.
The Logos are all reproductions of our cars badges. They are as exact as a machine can get them. But, In my opinion, they are the best reproductions of the logos. If you guys are interested, PM me with what you want, color, quantity. I'll post pics of the logo on my seat later today.

You can truthfully put them where ever you want, I will include with them a list of the types of prodcuts that you can use to attach these like on the seat, floor matts, gym bags, t-shirts, whatever. These fabric adhesives are alla vailable almost anywhere for only a couple bucks and work amazing.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Contique Patches... Pics in Action! - 03/19/04 02:14 AM
HEre are pics of a final product, in action on my drivers seat. I have a T-red CSVT with blue interior. I have a T-red color patch that is outlined in black. Check it out.

The group buy still exists. 10.00 shipped for a pair. Your choice of color, size, style, you name it... I can have it done. PM with your info if you want em.

Chad
Posted By: GoSox Re: Contique Patches... Pics in Action! - 03/19/04 02:27 AM
That looks so good. Wish i had an SVT
Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: Contique Patches... Pics in Action! - 03/19/04 06:26 AM
Looks great man!
I'll send you a pm tonight
i want two SVT logo's, and 2 #811/2760.
Posted By: e1flakedsvt Re: Contique Patches... Pics in Action! - 03/19/04 10:13 PM
Mayby you could bring an assortment to the next SE Michigan meet? I'm sure you could sell a few there, atleast to me.
Posted By: BiggsvT28 Re: Contique Patches... Pics in Action! - 03/20/04 12:31 AM
Yea it would be great if you could bring some to a meet, I would really like to see them in person.
I'm interested, I'll have to send a PM later though with what I want it to say, not SVT cause well, I don't have one, lol. Also, could these be picked up at the meet Saturday instead of shipped? You gonna be there?
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Contique Patches... Pics in Action! - 03/22/04 07:42 AM
Just let me know what you want on Monday and I could have them ready for you on Saturday at the meet. "Daddy", thats fine. I can do those up for you. PM me with your info and what colors you want.
I've got another addition to some of the patches availble. I will also have a few more made up tommorow. Here is a CEG logo patch I have both solid black, or outline black CEG letters. Here is an extremly crappy pic taken with a 15.00 web cam of the solid black one.

I will have several this saturday including SVT, mercury Logo, Contour logo, ford logo, CEG logo, mercury name plate logo, and an example (thanks fat daddy) of a #1234/1234 patch tha looks really good. PM me if anyone is interested. I have SVT patches made up right now of Red with black outline, Red with tan outline, Red with dark blue outline, silver with black ouline. Ford emblem consiste of ford blue with white letters, and the contour and mercury patches are white, silver, or black right now. Any patch is still 10.00 for a pair including shipping.
No problem, I love to help
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/25/04 02:51 AM
SInce there hasn't been a huge response to my GB, I figured, maybe I need more pics of many more possibilities. So, here are a few more diffrent patches that you can purchase.

The one in the top right is Black with tan outline. FOrgot to take a close up of that one.
Posted By: NorMich99SE_dup1 Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/25/04 02:11 PM
LilRed, just sent you a PM....but forgot to mention colors if you can do the design I sent you, I'd like black center with the outlines in silver, thanks. PM me if you have any questions.
Posted By: Barge Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/25/04 03:54 PM
I was just thinking that it might be nice if these could be sewn right on some polo's or something. Especially those of us that are fairly local could buy a shirt and get the logo we want sewn on.
Posted By: epattonm Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/25/04 05:46 PM
ya, that'd be cool. Rather than put the logo on a patch, put it right onto a polo. (aka embroider) I'd be interested in that, price dependent.
Posted By: Barge Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/25/04 08:20 PM
Originally posted by epattonm:
ya, that'd be cool. Rather than put the logo on a patch, put it right onto a polo. (aka embroider) I'd be interested in that, price dependent.

That's what I had meant.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/26/04 02:10 AM
Same price. If you provide me with the shirt, I can sew it for $5.00 for each logo (translation, if you want two logos on a shirt, $10.00, and so on). Ofcourse, shipping (if needed) would be alittle more. I'm open for anything. If you like, everyone coming tot he meet, bring a shirt you would like to have done, drop it off with me, and Ic an deliver it to you next week... free of charge. (25 mile radious from the meetin' spot) or meet half way. I'll do any of the logos that I can make as a patch. I actually just started working on a "swooshy contour" logo for a patch, and its gonna look killer. I'm gonna have all kinds of examples at the meet saturday, so you guys can pick and choose, adjust, whatever.
Posted By: NorMich99SE_dup1 Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/26/04 02:35 AM
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:
I actually just started working on a "swooshy contour" logo for a patch, and its gonna look killer.

Hmm, I wonder who those could be for??
For those wonder what a "swoosy contour" is, it's the design that was used on the back of the CEG jackets done a couple months ago.
Posted By: e1flakedsvt Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/26/04 01:54 PM
There was an "outline" of the svt front on this site a while back, IIRC it was the headlights and the bottom grille or something along those lines. That would be pretty sweet.
Posted By: NorMich99SE_dup1 Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/26/04 02:43 PM
I think you're refering to the design they plan to use for the SZ Tshirts. That was a pretty sweet design, and I bet it would look sweet in someone tour.
Posted By: svtkid04 Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/27/04 05:53 AM
hey i havent been on lately but i think those are sick and ive been waitin for something like that. i almost feel like you read my mind. but im not in. just kidding im definatley in for a pair if they are still available.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/27/04 12:40 PM
Still got em'! Anything you can think of, I got it!
Posted By: Derk-xB Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/28/04 05:04 AM
Very nice work. Let me stew for a day or two, but I'm thinking either a Silver w/ blue or T-red w/ blue would look good on my dashmat...
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/28/04 05:10 AM
Hey, never thought about the dash mat. Hey, just Pm me when you are ready.
Posted By: NorMich99SE_dup1 Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/28/04 06:17 AM
Hey, I just wanted to say I've seen these in person and they're pretty sweet looking. Check pics and vids under the 4/27/04 meet pics post for some more pics of these patches.
Posted By: Daddy Phat Sacks Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/28/04 07:08 AM
HOw much for 2 BLK/SLVR SVT's, and 2 BLK/SLVR 1234/1234?
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/28/04 02:18 PM
$20.00 bucks shipped ($20.50 if you use paypal.)

About those numbers... how would you like them? Do you want the patch to be an oval, square, or what? Do you want the exact text to be #1234/1234 (using your exact number though). And, do you want me to duplicate those numbers in an SVT font? DO you want the number to be on top of eachother or side by side? ex. #1234/1234

or #1234/

or #1234/
/1234

let me know, Ic an have these done by monday. You can send it paypal if you like to thatsunkquick@aol.com

Posted By: Daddy Phat Sacks Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/28/04 09:02 PM
In SVT font, #811/2760 and 2 SVT emblams. Also, about what size are they going to be? If it is possible I would like the ####/#### to just be out lines of numbers. I think blk/slvr, I am going to put them on some color matched nvy blue floor mats. So what do you think color wise? Am I going to be able to see the blk/slvr?
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/28/04 10:06 PM
So, the number patches you want to be outlined numbers in black OR silver? I'm trying to figure out what you want. Are you wanting the number patches to have "holes" in them? otherowrds, I am making numbers where you can see through the patch, or what is called "hollowed out"? If you could make a sketch of how you want it and send it to me or describe it in more detail of what you are looking for, that would be great. AS for size, its kind of up to you. If you are looking for me to do individual numbers (like, #, 8, 1, 1, /, ....., where they are seperate hollowed out numbers that you would attach individually, I can do that.... however, it would be a little more expensive. The $5.00 per patch price refers to 1 patch up to 6 inches long and 4 inches wide. Let me know exaactly what you are looking for, and I will see what can be done. Or, are you looking for this to be put on a 6" long patch that is dark blue, iwth the silver and black numbers? If that is what you are looking for, what shape of a patch are you wanting? A rectangle, oval like, what? I have a feeling that is what you want. Let me know on that. Also, clearify how exaclty you want the color scheme (as for outlines and the fill color) As for the SVT, do you want them outlined in black and the letters filled in with silver, or the other way around? The SVT patches are about 4" long and 1 3/4" wide.
Posted By: Daddy Phat Sacks Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/29/04 12:02 AM
Sry man, I was still a little drunk. blk out line, silver inside. If the patch was solid in the center, but followed the contours of the numbers, that would be tight. If the silver is shinny enough, like on OEM SVT mats, it would be toight like toiger.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/29/04 12:32 AM
Hey no prob!

It makes a bunch of snese now. I houldhave something for oyu to look at tommorow evening. You can pay when you like, either now or when you see pics, its up to you. Paypal ID is Thatsunkquick@aol.com and the cost is $20.50 for the four (4) patches if you use paypal.com, or 20.00 is sending check, MO, or cash.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/29/04 01:25 AM
Here's a few more pics. I am now trademarked in 1 or 2 turbo svt's in Michigan. Ofcourse, his ride is tinted beyond my safety limits for driving in this state, but check it out, kids car kicks A$$!

Not bad, huh!
Posted By: CRZYDRVR_dup1 Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 03/29/04 09:41 AM
That looks great!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 04/01/04 03:08 AM
Just another update that now Roger (thestrippedSVT) has been branded! The custom patches are still availble at the same price. 10.00 for a pair made to your likings and shipped to you. PM if you guys need anything done.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 04/01/04 03:19 AM
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:
Just another update that now Roger (thestrippedSVT) has been branded! The custom patches are still availble at the same price. 10.00 for a pair made to your likings and shipped to you. PM if you guys need anything done.

Can I get 'em in T-red with chrome trim?? If so, I'll buy a pair with my Screen name: TourDeForce
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 04/01/04 12:53 PM
Sure! Send me your address. Do you want the lettering exactly like your name (spaces, capitals, ect). And do you want me to put the font in "SVT" font. Let me know. PM me if you got any questions and about payment.
Posted By: SVTcontourSVT Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 04/01/04 08:49 PM
Hey did you send out my patches Lil?

Nvm. Got them today, they look sweet. What did you guys use to apply them?????????
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 04/02/04 01:41 AM
Its called "tacky glue" and you can get it from pretty much anywhere (fabric stores, crafts stores, walmart.. wherever). Just apply a generous amount to the back, and stick... works awesome. No probs on mine, and they've been on my seat back for about 1 month. Glad you like.
Posted By: CrashDummy Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 04/02/04 02:19 AM
Any pics of Contour logos yet? How about Ford or Ford Racing logos?
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 04/02/04 02:37 AM
I can have a logo made up tommorow. Been so busy with the SVT ones.. forgot about my fellow "contours". I'll post pics of contour and ford racing tommorow.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 04/02/04 02:56 AM
Curious question. Who would be interested in having the "Ford Special Vehicles Team SVT" plaque recreated into a 7" long patch or embroidered on a shirt.

The price for something like that would be $10.00 each shipped (they are twice the size and more complex.) I am also having the contour logo recreated and the ford racing logo done up. Also, I will have an example of the "SVT Contour" logo pictured above in the flyer. If anyones interested in these, Pm me. I should have some pics to post up tommorow or saturday.

Chad
Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: Spruce up that ride with this! - 04/02/04 07:35 PM

Maybe i should've gone with a MNB background? Oh well.

My seats kinda look like cyclops now.
© CEG Archives