Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Klasse Act Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 02/25/04 03:22 AM
If your not getting in on Hugos GB (which are spectacular BTW ) I'm starting another GB for the (9) remaining dead pedals. If you have the KKM/OBX pedals and want that "finishing touch", heres your chance. First, check it out on my ride:

All you have to do is PM/email me with the following info:

-Full name
-address
-city
-state
-zip
-CEG screen name
-email address

This lets me know you want one and I can put you down on the list. Then, you need to send me a check/money order for $35.00. Send that to:

Roger K Rexroade Jr
26711 Hollywood
Roseville MI 48066

I've now sold over (70) dead pedals in the past 3 years w/o a problem and everyone who's gotten them has been very happy with the design, quality of material,customer service and speedy turnaround I will update all of you like I did in the previous GB, check it out to see how smooth that one went!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 02/26/04 11:50 AM
Noone yet, I'm surprised, as I had to turn a couple people away when I thought I only had (10) to sell
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 02/27/04 11:56 AM
Brent M of TX, your the 1st one on this current GB
Posted By: e1flakedsvt Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 02/27/04 03:21 PM
I've been meaning to get one, mayby one week in Mt. Clemens.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 02/28/04 02:06 AM
Originally posted by e1flakedsvt:
I've been meaning to get one, mayby one week in Mt. Clemens.

...or at the meet this Sunday Even if you don't bring the Tour, come on out anyways John! BTW, I'm bringing (3) dead pedals to the meet this Sunday and it looks like LilRedRocket wants one.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 02/29/04 01:20 PM
Just keeping it out there I guess with the sweet (4) pedal set that Hugo has set up its slowing things down a bit but I thought with all the people out there with KKM/OBX pedals there this current batch would go pretty quick, especially with the spring modding season right around the corner
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/02/04 12:09 AM
Brent M of TX, I got your check today and your pedal is going out in a couple days. Look for the UPS tracking # right here in a couple days
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/03/04 10:36 PM
Brent, your pedal went out today, heres the UPS tracking # 1Z4276330344820862. Without checking the delivery date, I'd say you should get your pedal on Monday, but please let us know right here in this post that you got it and everythings ok There is still (8) pedals left, so those of you who didn't get one yet, order away
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/05/04 11:31 AM
Monday is the delivery date
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/06/04 08:26 PM
BUMP
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/06/04 08:34 PM
What about them sill plates?
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/07/04 03:55 PM
Well I wanna move the remaining (8) dead pedals first before I get into something like that, did you order yours Skrilla
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/09/04 11:49 AM
Brents pedal delivered, on-time BTW, where are you Brent
Posted By: bmesserli_dup1 Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/09/04 12:53 PM
I'm here! Got it yesterday as promised Thanks Roger!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/10/04 12:40 AM
Great, another satisified customer, who's next
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/13/04 03:33 AM
Friday night "bump"
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/13/04 05:42 PM
rogers been getting these made for a while. if you've got kkm pedals, order one of these now. i know there's 8 guys on here somewhere that have kkm pedals without a dead pedal to match.
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/13/04 05:43 PM
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
Well I wanna move the remaining (8) dead pedals first before I get into something like that, did you order yours Skrilla

I already have Streetglow pedals so I am fine there. I am interested in the sill plates though.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/13/04 05:46 PM
Originally posted by skrilla187:
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:

I already have Streetglow pedals so I am fine there. I am interested in the sill plates though.

add some streetglow neon to the dead pedal to match then. that would certainly be the first.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/14/04 02:42 PM
Thanks for the help Hugo and I see your GB is going VERY well. To be honest with you, if I didn't have my pedal set already, I'd be all over those pedals your offering The price reflects the quality, period and thats just the way it is, you get what you pay for
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/14/04 10:06 PM
"bump" and grind
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/21/04 03:11 AM
Don't wait for the free one thats being given away at SZ04', get your today
Posted By: svt4b Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/21/04 05:03 AM
i like the pedals but i really like the door sills. are those for sale?? i might pick one of those dead pedals up if there are any left after payday
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/21/04 01:54 PM
Theres (8) dead pedal left, but I'll tell you this, if you want one, the shipping cost to Hawaii is $15.00. I know this because another CEG-er in Hawaii bought one and thats what it cost to ship it there, so the total price would be $45.00. I know thats a bit more, but remember, this is a unique, custom-made part for our car As far as the sill plates go, well, I need to sell the dead pedals first before I go into having those sill plates made.
Posted By: svt4b Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/22/04 07:05 AM
you mean there is another CEGer in hawaii the only other one i know on oahu is pxracing (micah) and i know he didnt get one. what island was this CEGer on? i have been trying to recruit people out here and theres only 3 of us so far. i have even been leaving notes on random contours i will let you know in about a week if im gonna get that. and id love to see those sills come out on GB. thanks
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/23/04 11:38 AM
Actually there is, his name is Michael R of Mililani HI. He actually bought one and if you want one and find other CEG-ers there, you might want to do a little GB of your own and save on the shipping as its pretty expensive to ship there Let me know if you want one, I've got (8) left
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 03/28/04 03:07 AM
BUMP
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 04/06/04 10:30 AM
I accidently deleted an email from someone who wanted a dead pedal, so if you emailed me wanting one, can you please email me back, thanks. While I'm here, I still have (8) more to sell, spring is here guys
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 04/18/04 12:59 AM
Bump
Posted By: skrilla187_dup1 Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 04/18/04 03:58 AM
I want some sill plates still!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 04/18/04 11:26 AM
Gotta sell the remaining (8) dead pedals first and then we can try and get those sill plates built. So when are you ordering one Skrilla
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Yet ANOTHER GB on my dead pedals - 04/29/04 10:04 AM
Spring is here guys, add that custom piece you've been looking for
© CEG Archives