Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: ProBallGuy73 30 Day Offer Carbon Fiber Hook Ups - 02/20/04 05:10 AM
Just seeing what people think about these (3) things and maybe over time if a number of people want them, I can get a ordering going and hook you all up!

Door Handle Pic

Detail your 1998-2000 Ford Contour or 1997-2000 Ford Mondeo's door handles by adding this awesome "easy-to-install" decal set. Manufactured with a Simulated Carbon Fiber look. The set is packaged with one (1) precut decal set for each Door Handle (no trimming required). The decals are very easy to install. $25+S&H

Fuel Door Pic

Fuel Door decal measures 6" (15.24cm) in diameter. $25+S&H

Rear Window Pic

Decals are precut and are installed just inside of the existing factory panel. The set is packaged with one (1) decal for each side. $30+S&H

*Please Post Comments If Interested*
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: 30 Day Offer Carbon Fiber Hook Ups - 02/20/04 05:18 AM
I don't think you'll see much interest for these, though the sail panel one, if it does go on the inside could see some interest, though I'm not up for paying that much for it.
Posted By: e1flakedsvt Re: 30 Day Offer Carbon Fiber Hook Ups - 02/20/04 04:43 PM
Decal? If its not cf real it deserves
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: 30 Day Offer Carbon Fiber Hook Ups - 02/21/04 04:12 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but I kinda like the rear sail panels. I think $30 is a little hi. I figure we'll never get real CF for the panels so why not a decal? I would be interested. What else you got, anything for the dash?
Posted By: JonnySVT Re: 30 Day Offer Carbon Fiber Hook Ups - 02/21/04 04:15 AM
WOW!! $30 EACH side for the sail panels??!! What a ripoff! They are nice, but not $30 each nice, plus they still say CONTOUR....
Those are my comments...
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: 30 Day Offer Carbon Fiber Hook Ups - 02/21/04 04:30 AM
Originally posted by JonnySVT:
WOW!! $30 EACH side for the sail panels??!! What a ripoff! They are nice, but not $30 each nice, plus they still say CONTOUR....
Those are my comments...

Rear Window Pic

Decals are precut and are installed just inside of the existing factory panel. The set is packaged with one (1) decal for each side. $30+S&H

Set has one for each side = 2 Still high but interesting. Could we get it with SVT on it? Then I would probably do it.
Posted By: ProBallGuy73 Re: 30 Day Offer Carbon Fiber Hook Ups - 02/22/04 01:20 AM
For the Rear Pic they only say Contour...sorry
© CEG Archives