Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives

If you need a new set of wires and plugs, this group buy is for you! Do a web search and
shop around, I think you??ll be pretty impressed with the following prices I am offering...

You can read the details of these performance ignition wires at
www.vitekperformance.com

I need at least TEN people for the Duratec and TEN people for the Zetec in order to offer
these prices.

Vitek wires in any color for the Duratec $114.00 + $10.00 shipping. (msrp $149.00).
Vitek wires in any color for the Zetec $104.00 + $10.00 shipping. (msrp $129.00).

Autolite plugs for Duratec (#app764) $4.89ea. (msrp $9.69ea)
Autolite plugs for Zetec (#app5364 or #app5344) $4.89ea. (msrp $9.69ea)

OR IF MORE OF YOU WANNA JOIN IN???

I need at least TWENTY people for the Duratec and TWENTY people for the Zetec in order to
offer these prices.

Vitek wires in any color for the Duratec $107.00 + $10.00 shipping. (msrp $149.00).
Vitek wires in any color for the Zetec $97.00 + $10.00 shipping. (msrp $129.00).

Autolite plugs for Duratec (#app764) $4.49ea. (msrp $9.69ea)
Autolite plugs for Zetec (#app5364 or #app5344) $4.49ea. (msrp $9.69ea)

PAYMENT:
I??d like to get the ball rolling on this group buy. If you are interested in a set of wires, or
wires AND plugs, please send in a $25 deposit. The deposit is refundable if we do not
reach the ??10 person quota? before February 29th.
If the quota is not met, I will contact
each person who has left a deposit to ask if he/she would like their deposit back or would
they like to hang on and wait for more CEG??ers to join in on the buy. To keep things
simple, please pay via paypal. My username there is C67DEAN@YAHOO.COM. You
MUST have a confirmed address in order for us to accept your deposit. I will email you
to confirm that I have received your deposit. When the 10 or 20 quota is reached, I will
email you your exact balance which you should also send to me via paypal. I WILL UPDATE THIS POST EVERY TIME A DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'RE PUTTING A DEPOSIT DOWN ON, THE ZETEC OR DURATEC, WITH OR WITHOUT PLUGS.

FURTHER INFORMATION:
Don??t forget to read about the wires on Vitek??s website . I have used the Ford wires as
well as the Magnecors, and I prefer these wires over both of those brands. Once you
unpack these things, they scream quality craftsmanship. Vitek stands strong behind their
products and I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a beautiful set of ignition
wires. They come in many colors... very vibrant colors. And for those of you that have
bought racing seats from me, the colors of these wires match the seats very nicely!

THEY ALSO SELL MATCHING HOSE BRAID TO COVER UP SOME OF YOUR VARIOUS HOSES UNDER YOUR HOOD. If you'd like some, I can try to give you a discount on them too, just let me know.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL 914-204-7263 OR EMAIL ME at dean@deanjoyce.com .
Good stuff, but unfortunately I just got red Magnacor for our Duratec, and still have my blue Ford ones for Zetec. Would like to get one set for Zetec but ain't got no babkes for that right now...
i think i would be down for a set and maybe even some matching hoses for other things....but i cant say yes for sure now, i think i will keep my eye on it for a couple of weeks, until right before the deadline and see how things are goin!
RGSOUNDF - $25 deposit for Duratec set.
I just happen to need plugs and wires.

Deposit is on it's way.
UPDATE:

1. RGSOUNDF $25 Deposit for Duratec
2. TM-SVT $25 Deposit for Duratec

Thanks guys!
Quote:

Dean are you sure on this one? I got mine for about $4 each at Kragen Auto parts.....There is absolutely no way they sell for $10 each.
Originally posted by JonnySVT:
Quote:

Dean are you sure on this one? I got mine for about $4 each at Kragen Auto parts.....There is absolutely no way they sell for $10 each.

yea, if you look at your receipt, check the unit price (msrp), it's probably in the $9 range, mine said $9.64. However, they don';t sell them for that much. The cheapest I have seen them go for around here in auto parts stores is $5.40ish. thats awesome you get them cheaper. i'm just including them on this buy in case people want them. im confident that the wires are a great deal, but if the plugs are cheaper in other places, id say just grab the plugs wherever and save a buck or two. i just try to hook up ceg'ers, but i know i cant have the lowest prices on everything, so if the things i offer are cheaper somewhere else, grab em where they're cheaper and save.
I wasn't doubting your intent, I was merely wondering if you knew that they are available cheaper than your group buy rate at a local auto parts store. I would NEVER believe you are trying to rip any of us off, you're a very honest and trustworthy guy from what I've seen. I don't have my receipt anymore because that was like 7 months ago, but no biggie either way.
Originally posted by DeanJoyce.com:

yeah, I say fu** the Magnacor, Vitec is da [censored]. Anywayz, I have their diamond allu mats
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:
Originally posted by DeanJoyce.com:

yeah, I say fu** the Magnacor, Vitec is da [censored]. Anywayz, I have their diamond allu mats

yup, and they're coming out with leather racing seats hopefully by april. they're going through DOT approval now since all the hmologation crap is done with. dunno what they look like or a price yet, but their gonna only be available in leather, so hmmm.
I'm in, I'll drop a deposit tomarrow.
ProudSVT: cool, thanks. just wanted to let u know the link in your sig has to be updated. it brings you to a "no longer valid" page. and im glad to see u help to support fighting cancer... i survived leukemia at age 3, not an experience anyone should have to go through.
UPDATE as of 5:30pm EST 10-13-04:

1. RGSOUNDF $25 Deposit for red Duratec wires.
2. TM-SVT $25 Deposit for Duratec wires AND plugs.
3. Lucky13 $25 Deposit for blue Duratec wires AND plugs.

Thanks guys!
C'mon, we need more ppl here
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:
C'mon, we need more ppl here

Who pays over $4 for Autolites? Doesn't matter what MSRP is when no one sells them for that much anywhere.
Originally posted by todras:
Who pays over $4 for Autolites? Doesn't matter what MSRP is when no one sells them for that much anywhere.

if you read my post above, you'll see that i acknowledged the fact that nobody pays $9 for autolites. the shops around here sell them for about $5.40. the main focus of this sale is the wires which are being offered at a price signifigantly below what any other company sells them for on and off the www.
Autolite DP plugs normal retail is $3.99 each.

Advance even just had a sale on them for $3.49 each. (Their EVERYDAY price is $3.99)

Do a google search on Vitek wires. You won't want to buy them afterwards. (I won't go into deails)

Also for that price get Magnacores!

Just trying to help out fellow CEG'ers

'nuff said
Originally posted by DemonSVT:
Autolite DP plugs normal retail is $3.99 each.

Advance even just had a sale on them for $3.49 each. (Their EVERYDAY price is $3.99)

Do a google search on Vitek wires. You won't want to buy them afterwards. (I won't go into deails)

Also for that price get Magnacores!

Just trying to help out fellow CEG'ers

'nuff said

personally i have used many different types of wires. INCLUDING MAGNECORS. i have been most impressed with the quality of the viteks and will not use any other brand of wire from now on. i think most people on here know me by now and know how picky i can be when it comes to the quality of things. i wouldnt be trying to sell something that i didnt believe is worth it. im running these wires in my h22accord and my friend is also using them in his with his msd ignition. both of our cars are geared toward performance and have no i'll effects caused by these wires of any kind whatsoever!
I can also add and say that Dean's Magnacors sucked balls - Dean, no offence, but the probs they created were way 2 much to handle.
bump:)

anyone else? lets get this going more...
Bump!
So theres only 3 people so far?
yea, i cant believe that more people arent interested. these wires are awesome, regardless of whatever google search was mentioned above. i have them in my mystique, and i have them in my accord which i run real hard every day... and this is a car that redlines at 8,200rpm!!!
© CEG Archives