Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 complete 4 pedal set - 02/10/04 02:51 AM
i just ordered a great looking set of pedals from a company and asked about having a matching dead pedal made. they said its definitely doable. i'm sending them a template. i'm not looking to take anything away from roger's dead pedal. i just want a complete matching set and looking to see if anyone else is too. the company said to see if people are interested in the 4 pedal set, though they can likely do the group buy for the 3 pedal set.

autovation.net this is the company. look under product for the contour link.

the pedals r available in polished or matte finish and with or without the svt logo. i'm going to have them add the svt logo to my dead pedal. they appear to make a very nice product. i was originially going to use their focus or mustang dead pedal. u can check under those links too to get an idea of the dead pedal.

if u already have a pedal set, then jump on roger's group buy. i can ask but i havent found out if the company will offer just the dead pedal. its a tossup.

Posted By: path914 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/10/04 03:01 AM
Kinda expensive, but they look nice.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/10/04 03:34 AM
they arent universal like most others. nice set of momo pedals run the same.

and thats what the group buy is for.
Posted By: csc99svt Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/10/04 03:41 AM
i am too anal to buy them because the svt logo doesnt look like a true svt logo....maybe that is just me.....
Posted By: 99 red SVT Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/10/04 03:46 AM
Very nice and very interested.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/10/04 03:53 AM
i'd say its a fraction thin (i'm anal too and why i want all 4 pedals to match) but otherwise appears to look like the right font. i can see if they are willing to redo the logo if someone can provide me a quality jpeg of the svt logo.
Posted By: Bridge_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/10/04 05:00 AM

Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/10/04 08:21 AM
thanks i'm gonna email them w/ that pic attached and see what they say about the font. i kinda hope they dont go for it, my pedals r on the way. maybe they would take them back for the "new" ones. i guess there's always ebay too.
Posted By: ghosstryda Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/10/04 09:20 AM
id be interested in a 4pcs set with the right logo. any idea what the dead pedal will look like?
Posted By: chknhwk_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/10/04 02:09 PM
Dude, I'm so in.
Posted By: Fmr12B_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/10/04 03:45 PM
$59 For the plain set with the SVT engraved in it seems like a good price. If they can get the SVT logo right they may be ont to something.

I'm interested
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/10/04 11:38 PM
can they do it for automatics w/ the dead pedal?
Posted By: SmoothSVT Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/10/04 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
$59 For the plain set with the SVT engraved in it seems like a good price. If they can get the SVT logo right they may be ont to something.

I'm interested

Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/11/04 01:35 AM
i'm going to email them tonite. just wanted to see if there'd be some interest. so u guys would be down for a 4 pedal set w/ the right logo? i'll ask if they would break up the pedal set for the atx guys. stupid question but r your gas and brake pedal identical to the mtx. if so maybe they can remove the mtx clutch pedal. would u guys be interested in the polished or matte finish? i assume most would prefer the latter. the dead pedal looks wise should look similar to the gas pedal but will be shaped to fit the dead pedal area on your carpet. just take a look at your car and kinda picture the gas pedal over there. otherwise look under the focus link for the company. i'd like to get it to look like that.

also anyone know if the cougars mtx/atx use the same pedals as us. they might be interested in the plain sets.

remember these arent just for svt's. non svt can get plain sets and matching plain dead pedal. doing the logo i dont think is gonna be the biggest hurdle.

these completely replace your current pedals and arent slipons. they have the same dimensions/curves as stock ones but are designed for heel/toe driving
Posted By: ABeeSVT Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/11/04 02:33 AM
I am so in. I agree about the logo but finding Contour accessories is sparse so I am willing to sacrafice. I must say though, not much of a sacrafice. As they are I think they would make a GREAT new addition to my SVT. Count me in for your reference. Thanks!
Posted By: CincySVT Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/11/04 02:48 AM
I am in , I would however like the logo to be better, but if not I am still in! I would want the matte finish too.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/11/04 03:07 AM
i just emailed them explaining it all with the correct svt logo as an attachment. i also mentioned there may be some members interested in getting "contour" put on for the nonsvt guys or even the cougar guys. asked about atx sets too. i'll start running a list of those interested. i dont know pricing yet.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/11/04 03:22 AM
member.........pedal set-version-finish

hmouta..........4 pedal-svt-matte
99 red svt......
ghosstryda.....4 pedal-svt
fmr12b...........4 pedal-svt
mp3tour.........3 pedal-plain-atx
smoothsvt......4 pedal-svt
abeesvt.........4 pedal-svt
cincysvt........4 pedal-svt-matte
Posted By: 99 red SVT Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/11/04 03:44 AM
I'm in for a four-pedal set, SVT with matte finish.
Posted By: bullion Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/11/04 04:11 AM
What exactly is the price break down for the various pedals we can choose from or is it $59 for any type of finish with the SVT logo? Thanks
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/11/04 04:45 AM
i'm not sure of pricing. i hope to get more specifics in the next day or two.
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/11/04 04:46 AM
I might be in depending on what the group buy cost is.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/11/04 04:46 AM

99 red svt......4 pedal-svt-matte
Posted By: Livinsvt_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/11/04 05:43 AM
Count me in. 4 pedal plain matte
Posted By: chknhwk_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/11/04 10:13 AM
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Count me in. 4 pedal plain matte

Ditto: four pedal matte finish for chickenhawk
Posted By: ABeeSVT Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/11/04 03:45 PM
Opps! Sorry... I would rather have the 4 set like I said but I am most certainly in for the matte finish! For the extra few bucks it looks better in my opinion. Thanks.
Posted By: scottd60_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/11/04 05:46 PM
4-pedal SVT set (Matte Finish)

Scott
Posted By: weargle Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/11/04 06:02 PM
I would be interested in a set of four matte with the SVT logo; the price is another thing -- this guy is the same guy who ebays these pedals every week, and the starting bid is $59 (which they almost always go for), BIN for $79. Not $84. If I can get a four pedal set shipped for around $75-80 then great. Otherwise, let me know before committing me.

See the auction here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33700&item=2456614959
Posted By: chknhwk_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/11/04 06:55 PM
Originally posted by weargle:
I would be interested in a set of four matte with the SVT logo; the price is another thing -- this guy is the same guy who ebays these pedals every week, and the starting bid is $59 (which they almost always go for), BIN for $79. Not $84. If I can get a four pedal set shipped for around $75-80 then great. Otherwise, let me know before committing me.

See the auction here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33700&item=2456614959

YEAH, DUDE, I'm with him.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/12/04 02:32 AM
i know that. thats where i found him. thats what i'm hoping the pricing will work out to with the dead pedal made. figured a group buy will be more likely to get the pedal made for a whole set. and the fact that they do the sets for that price on ebay shows they may be cool w/ the pricing
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/12/04 02:38 AM

livinsvt..........4 pedal-plain-matte
chknhwk........4 pedal-plain-matte
scottd60........4 pedal-svt-matte
weargle.........4 pedal-svt-matte

total: 12
Posted By: Bridge_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/12/04 02:49 AM
Any word on the proper SVT logo?
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/12/04 03:20 AM
so this is a go for getting the "updated" svt log. i asked about a pic for a demo set. i asked about "contour" logo or "cougar" or "c2" logo and these r doable if i can get good scans of the proper logo/font from anyone. i mentioned pricing on par w/ ebay pricing, obviously it'll be more w/ a dead pedal added. but this is the breakdown they said they can do, based i what i asked for. the polish or matte available for each type. they want to offer full sets only so if u have an mtx and dont want the dead pedal i dont think they'll do it.

Contour Manual Transmission, 4 piece pedal set - No logo
Contour Manual Transmission, 4 piece pedal set - "Contour"
Contour Manual Transmission, 4 piece pedal set - "SVT"

**Contour Automatic Transmission, 3 piece pedal set - No logo
**Contour Automatic Transmission, 3 piece pedal set - "Contour"

Cougar Manual Transmission, 4 piece pedal set - No logo
Cougar Manual Transmission, 4 piece pedal set - "Cougar"
Cougar Manual Transmission, 4 piece pedal set - "c2"

**Cougar Automatic Transmission, 3 piece pedal set - No logo
**Cougar Automatic Transmission, 3 piece pedal set - "Cougar"
**Cougar Automatic Transmission, 3 piece pedal set - "c2"

** Pending templates and fitment.

1)i dont know if the c2 cougar is an mtx or atx or both.

sounds like we wont have to get a minimum for each type so mp3tour u shouldnt have a problem getting in on this. again i know the pricing they do on ebay and i'm shooting for a good price on this. just need u guys to stay with me. i think a group buy will have more leverage than an individual asking about change this, change that for just one set.

2)does anyone have quality scans of the "contour" "cougar" "c2" logo i can give them. i already gave him the one BRIDGE provided and they said its no problem.

once this is up and running, autovation will put up a group buy order page w/ i guess each option i listed above w/ a final price for each option and u pick the one u want and order. but i will get u guys the pricing before so u obviously know what it is. i dont think he was expecting more than 10 buyers so i want to see if i can get a price breakdown for u guys since we already have more than 10.

if u have any questions/concerns pls bring them up. i've run a group buy before and try to stay right on top of things. the company sounds pretty eager to work with us for a final quality product that u guys will like. i actually ordered a set off ebay for 59 and will likely sell it on ebay at a loss to someone who may not be as picky about the logo nor wants a dead pedal. it should be getting delivered within the next day. i'll see if i can use my brothers digital cam over the weekend to take pics simply to show the quality of the pedals, front and back.

3)any plain set guys interested in the "contour" logo.

4)can someone confirm if the atx pedals are the same as mtx, minus the clutch pedal?

also i'm getting the dead pedal w/ logo too. so if u get a logo set the dead pedal w/ have logo too. they said they wont put logo on the gas pedal for safety reasons (maybe dont want your footwear to catch the inside of logo and floor the car).
Posted By: CincySVT Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/12/04 04:03 AM
Sounds good! the automatic brake pedal is not the same as the manual transmissions. It is much wider. Also what type of work needs to be done to install these. They say they are fixed with counter-sunk screws, do you have to drill holes in the metal of the pedal(behind the rubber piece)?? Just wondering , no big deal , just curious. Will we get a picture once the new Logo is made in a pedal set to approve? Thanks for your work!
Griffin
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/12/04 04:49 AM
hmmm so atx is different, huh. then i need to get a template for the atx brake pedal.

mp3tour, since your the only one so far for an atx, can u do up a template. there are instructions how to do it from autovation on their site under the "tech" heading at the top. if cougars use the same pedals then your atx brake template would cover the cougars atx too. i contacted the neco moderator about adding this to their group buy. maybe an atx cougar will do a template if u cant.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/12/04 04:56 AM
i havent look at my stock pedals to see if existing mounting holes r there but if they arent, drilling mounting holes shouldnt be difficult. the instructions on autovation's site is pretty straightforward and easy to understand. drilling will likely be necessary though i'm not going to drill for my dead pedal. gonna use velcro and glue the velcro to back of the pedal and the stock rubber area so i can pull it off for cleaning or if i have to pull the carpet up.
Posted By: BlackE1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/12/04 02:47 PM
I think i am in but it depeneds on finaly price.
Posted By: epattonm Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/12/04 03:35 PM
I'll take the Contour Manual Transmission, 4 piece pedal set - "SVT" providing the price isn't crazy. Keep us updated.
Posted By: peepshow Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/12/04 03:40 PM
I'm in. 4 piece matte finish with "SVT" logo.

Posted By: BMorgn66 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/12/04 05:33 PM
Go to a Ford Dealership and look in their store, they have a nicer set of racing pedals that fit mustangs/contours that are cheaper..just a suggestion
Posted By: weargle Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/12/04 05:41 PM
Originally posted by BMorgn66:
Go to a Ford Dealership and look in their store, they have a nicer set of racing pedals that fit mustangs/contours that are cheaper..just a suggestion

Part number? Four total pedals? Inquiring minds want to know!
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/13/04 12:41 AM

chknhwk........4 pedal-svt-matte
weargle.........4 pedal-svt-matte
blacke1.........4 pedal
epattonm.......4 pedal-svt
peepshow.......4 pedal-svt-matte

total: 15
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/13/04 12:53 AM
i'm getting the pricing as soon as they receive the template for the dead pedal. their machinist is currently working on the svt demo set and will get me pics soon.
Posted By: SVTDan Complete 4 pedal set - 02/13/04 01:23 AM
Put me down for the matte finish with the svt logo

Dan
Posted By: ABeeSVT Re: Complete 4 pedal set - 02/13/04 04:58 AM
I want the matte finish
Posted By: epattonm Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/13/04 06:57 AM
Oops... I want matte by the way, sorry. I'm gonna look into that dealership pedal thing tomorrow (fri), in case anyone is curious.
Posted By: weargle Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/13/04 04:25 PM
Count me out.
Posted By: BMorgn66 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/14/04 12:44 AM
i only got 3 pedals, sorry dont know the part number, but they look extremely nice, paid $67.00 I think no more than that.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/16/04 05:33 AM

blacke1.........4 pedal
epattonm.......4 pedal-svt-matte
svtdan........4 pedal-svt-matte

the template is done. i'm mailing it monday to them. i need to borrow a friends digital cam or wait til my brother comes home this weekend to use his. i have to take a pic of the dead pedal area, unless someone can take one and email it to me.

mp3tour, i still need a brake pedal template. if u can get one to me, i can get your set made. i will see if i could find an atx tour to do it if u cant.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/16/04 06:58 AM

abeesvt.........4 pedal-svt-matte
blacke1.........4 pedal
svtdan..........4 pedal-svt-matte

the dead pedal will essentially be the shape of the stock rubber foot rest area. i didnt want a big rectangle piece of metal but something more subtle/more stock.
Posted By: fast80svt_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/16/04 05:38 PM
Interested
Posted By: epattonm Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/16/04 10:07 PM
Originally posted by hmouta:
the dead pedal will essentially be the shape of the stock rubber foot rest area. i didnt want a big rectangle piece of metal but something more subtle/more stock.

How will it attach? Cause the stock pad is part of the carpet. I don't want to glue it on.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/16/04 11:00 PM
No problem here Hugo as I don't make any money on my dead pedals anyways, I just sell them for it costs to have them made I do with I could've had the holes raised like the KKM/OBX pedal, but that probably would've cost more and besides, my dead pedals are legendary LOL!
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/17/04 05:31 AM
Originally posted by epattonm:

How will it attach? Cause the stock pad is part of the carpet. I don't want to glue it on.

this is what i'm gonna do "though i'm not going to drill for my dead pedal. gonna use velcro and glue the velcro to back of the pedal and the stock rubber area so i can pull it off for cleaning or if i have to pull the carpet up." i can have them add 3 screw holes, maybe 2 at top and one at bottom if anyone wants to drill and screw it in. otherwise how to mount is your choice. i want to be able to remove to vacuum and clean.
Posted By: BlackE1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/19/04 12:36 AM
blacke1.........4 pedal SVT

Price??
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/19/04 02:37 AM

blacke1.........4 pedal-svt
fast80svt......maybe

once they get the template they should be able to give me a price. i mailed it out at the beginning of the week. they r making up the demo set and going to get me a pic to post to show off the corrected logo.
Posted By: epattonm Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/19/04 05:55 AM
Sounds good, but what about the mounting question?
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/20/04 02:13 AM
mounting will be up to u. i requested that screw holes be added to the dead pedal, 2 at the top and 1 at the bottom so u guys dont have to drill the pedal, but u will have to drill the holes in your car if u want to mount them this way. i dont expect to have any problems using commercial grade velcro myself (home depot carries it). super glue the velco to back of pedal (if the sticky sides arent sticky enough) and super glue to the rubber area on the carpet. then just put the pedal in its place.
Posted By: morbid Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/20/04 07:31 PM
i suppose i'm interested...

morbid............4 pedal-plain-matte
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/21/04 04:46 AM

fast80svt......maybe
morbid..........4 pedal-plain-matte

total: 16
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/24/04 06:40 AM
i added pics to my pics folder to show the pedals that i first ordered. THESE ARE THE PEDALS WITH OLD LOGO, NOT THE UPGRADED ONE THAT WE'RE GETTING. just wanted to show them a bit. i like their finish. they r nice and lightweight. cant wait to get the completed 4 pedal set. i also got a pic of the dead pedal area in the car and emailed it to the company. they r just waiting for the machinist to get the demo set completed. will post pics as soon as they send them to me for you guys.

pics folder

Posted By: ssmumich00_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/24/04 05:01 PM
hey-
is this gb over?

I'd be in for a set:

4-pedal-SVT-matte finish

PM or let me know if I can jump in. . .

Suneil
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/25/04 02:52 AM
nope still taking names. i'll include u
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/25/04 02:58 AM

fast80svt......maybe
ssmumich00....4 pedal-svt-matte

total: 17
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/25/04 03:04 AM
Those are some sweet lookin' pedals Hugo, nice lookin' out for the CEG Finally, some company out there making parts for the Tours, what a concept
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/25/04 03:11 AM
yeah roger they sound like good people and willing to work with us. i just emailed them for an update. i'm really anxious to see the set w/ corrected svt logo. i was trying to get the cougar neco guys but never got a response from their moderator to "approve" me to list the group buy. hey i tried. and the company would've been willing to add whatever logos the cougar guys like to use.
Posted By: Dtox Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/25/04 07:24 AM
If this gb works out well, do you think that you could get this company to make some other parts for the tour... for example billet ac knobs?
Posted By: chknhwk_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/25/04 02:41 PM
i'm really anxious to see the set w/ corrected svt logo.

Ditto!
Posted By: bxd20_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/25/04 04:14 PM
Is drilling required for installation of gas, brake, or clutch pedal? And all three replace the rubber, not just install over it?

Brian
99 SVT
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/25/04 05:25 PM
yes the three main pedals require u to drill. they do replace the rubber crap thats there now.

update: the demo set has been machined and is waiting for the finishing matte finish to be completed before i get pics. almost there.
Posted By: ghosstryda Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/25/04 05:57 PM
hmouta~ i just want to clarify i want the matte finish as well. thanks!
Posted By: EvlBill Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/25/04 07:29 PM
I'm interested in the matte finish but I'd like to see the "final" product before I jump in on this. And has anyone had any foot-slippage problems with these style of pedals before?
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/25/04 10:27 PM
i'm getting pics of the first set to post for u guys first. as far as slippage i dont know. they finish them w/ a non slip part on the pedals. if u check their site, it explains it better. its like sand blasted to roughen part of the surface.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/25/04 10:29 PM

ghosstryda.....4 pedal-svt-matte
fast80svt......maybe
evlbill...........maybe

Posted By: thejms Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/26/04 02:20 AM
I am interested, awaiting pics of finished product first to see if I want to buy or not.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 02/28/04 07:43 PM

fast80svt......maybe
evlbill...........maybe
thejms............maybe

Posted By: BlackE1 Re: complete 4 pedal set - 03/01/04 02:39 PM
update??? pic's
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set UPDATE W/ PICS - 03/01/04 06:32 PM
PICS PICS PICS. sound the alarm, spread the word. just check autovation.net the REGULAR (not the group buy price) for the 4 pedal set is 94 on the site. i should have the group buy price within a day or two. the dead pedal looks freakin' cool. i hope u guys like the design of the dead pedal i came up with. svt was not added to it so the set looks "balanced", if u know what i mean by that.

i have the jpgs if anyone can host them on here.
PICS PICS PICS. sound the alarm, spread the word. just check autovation.net the REGULAR (not the group buy price) for the 4 pedal set is 94 on the site. i should have the group buy price within a day or two. the dead pedal looks freakin' cool. i hope u guys like the design of the dead pedal i came up with. svt was not added to it so the set looks "balanced", if u know what i mean by that.

i have the jpgs if anyone can host them on here.

Here you go...

I really like these...now lets see the GB price!

Scott
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: complete 4 pedal set UPDATE W/ PICS - 03/01/04 11:09 PM
Originally posted by scottd60:
I really like these...now lets see the GB price!

Scott

Posted By: Chris@CTA Re: complete 4 pedal set UPDATE W/ PICS - 03/01/04 11:21 PM
Add me too please.

cawong11: 4 pedal-svt
Posted By: m!key Re: complete 4 pedal set UPDATE W/ PICS - 03/01/04 11:23 PM
wow those look great. how much are they going for again? i might want a set if it is still possible.
Posted By: EvlBill Re: complete 4 pedal set UPDATE W/ PICS - 03/02/04 12:04 AM
Those look pretty nice, put me down for the "4 pedal-svt-matte" please.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set UPDATE W/ PICS - 03/02/04 01:55 AM
i should have pricing within a day or two. the company is going to put up a group buy order page to order directly from. they havent mentioned any cutoff dates so this is totally open to anyone still.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set UPDATE W/ PICS - 03/02/04 02:01 AM

fast80svt......maybe
evlbill...........4 pedal-svt-matte
thejms............maybe
svt st pete......maybe
cawong11.........4 pedal-svt-matte
mikey boy........maybe

total: 18
maybe: 4
atx still need a brake pedal template: 1
Posted By: Nick98CSVT Re: complete 4 pedal set UPDATE W/ PICS - 03/02/04 02:05 AM
I might be in on this depending on price.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set UPDATE W/ PICS - 03/02/04 06:02 PM
another update: i may not have the pricing just yet. i want these to be right. there's a slight space between the "v" and "t". they are redoing another set to correct this so they touch like the "s" and "v". they had noticed this too and had already started up on this before i brought it to their attention. i just want u guys to get a nice product. sorry for the delay.
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set UPDATE W/ PICS - 03/02/04 06:32 PM
i forget, would we be able to get something else printed on the pedals if we wanted? I don't have a SVT so I was thinking SE, if I decide one getting a set, bepending on price...
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set UPDATE W/ PICS - 03/03/04 02:09 AM
brian, yes pretty much anything u want. if there an "se" logo they can put it on. plain or logoed will be the same price (which is to be determined). anyone remember the price they had listed before for the 3 pedal matte set? the ebay price was $59 and i think it was a $20ish difference. so i'm hoping this $94 set will go for 70-75.

if u can get me a scan or pic of the logo i can send it to them. how about the se sport logo? that might look cool on the pedals.
Posted By: chknhwk_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set UPDATE W/ PICS - 03/03/04 02:31 PM
When exactly can we order these? And who do we order from?
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set UPDATE W/ PICS - 03/03/04 05:11 PM
update: check the new thread i started.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set UPDATE W/ PICS - 03/04/04 03:41 AM
new thread with order form link
Posted By: BrApple_dup1 Re: complete 4 pedal set UPDATE W/ PICS - 03/04/04 08:49 PM
brian, yes pretty much anything u want. if there an "se" logo they can put it on. plain or logoed will be the same price (which is to be determined). anyone remember the price they had listed before for the 3 pedal matte set? the ebay price was $59 and i think it was a $20ish difference. so i'm hoping this $94 set will go for 70-75.

if u can get me a scan or pic of the logo i can send it to them. how about the se sport logo? that might look cool on the pedals.

Posted By: 2kSVT Re: complete 4 pedal set UPDATE W/ PICS - 03/11/04 05:07 AM
I just ordered a set of "SVT" pedals in matte finish.

Rod
2kSVT
© CEG Archives