Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
If so I am attempting to get my money back and whoever else has had this problem. Mine broke twice, then I welded it and it broke again. I am sick of this and I know that some others have had theirs break too. I cannot get into contact with the company that Markus ordered it from and this really disturbs me. I will see who I can contact to try to get our money back. I am willing to do alot of work to get my money back, so I thouhgt I might as well help some others out while I'm at it. Best Regards All PK
I welded mine but never got around to installing it yet..the damn star bolts stripped. Did you get it TIG welded? I talked to Stazi and he had his welded with no probs since.
why dont you just dremel them into something a flat head could get at? It ould take 5 min
I'm in no rush to work on the car. I have more important things to install on it then a short shifter. i also can't drive it...snow+salt=rust=
Yup! Mine broke about 2 months ago. I had my friend weld the hell out of it and it has been fine since.
Originally posted by {Kontofosho}:
why dont you just dremel them into something a flat head could get at? It ould take 5 min

Call me about what you are trying to say...I'll show you how it broke this time.
Well mine broke about a week after I installed it... This was back when the group buy happened originally... You want to email Stacy@massivemotorsports.com... Or maybe it's spelled Stacey@massivemotorsports.com... Just try both and it will reject the wrong one... But I'll tell you now, you won't get your money back, you'll only get a new one sent to you... I have a brand stinkin new one sitting in my basement... That's when I got the Steeda instead... Good luck everyone!

Mark
Yeah, I've been emailing Stacey for a couple months now...she isn't answering and apparently Massive Motorsports are in some [censored].
http://www.clubcivic.com/showthread/t-2694.html
http://www.clearwater.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=62004129

I have had the one from ebay on my car for over a year now. It was an easy install and it still works perfectly. All the critics were wrong!!!
Mine broke in Georgia about 600 miles from home. It is pretty hard to shift the gears with the cables. I had it welded back together and never had any problems with it.

Later
Josh
This is how mine has broken after the weld job. Massive motorsports is no longer answering their phones and I believe they have basically folded as a business...

I welded mine on both sides. Around the ball and on the backside.
© CEG Archives