Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Okay guys, I contacted Redline Tuning LLC about buying one of their Quick Lift Kits, and decieded to see if anyone else would be interested.

The Kit Prices are as followed
0-9 Buyers $59.99 + $8-10 Shipping
10-19 Buyers $54.99 + $8-10 Shippping
20+ Buyers $49.99 + $8-10 Shipping
All shipping is Fed-Ex.

These contain all the parts needed in order to install these. I have a few pictures from DDV of contour.org that I took at the last meet we had.

More pictures can be found at Redline Tuning LLC's web site. Along with any other information that may be found there.

This is the reply I got from RedLine Tuning LLC:

The way we would like to arrange this is as follows. Assuming you have a group of 20+ potential customers, we will give you a URL for individual payments that is specifically set up for this group buy. We will keep in touch with you regarding the number of purchases until it reaches the 20+ mark. Once that point is reached, people can continue to purchase at the discount price for a length of time we determine in advance. Packages will ship out once the 20+ mark is reached (in this example). The provided group buy discount URL link will end once the agreed upon time period has expired.

This method will allow us to ship our customers the product and keep the warranty in place (2 years on all components included in the kit from the date of purchase). We also use this method because we do not allow non-direct sales at this time.

So once we have 10 customer who will buy these kits. We only need 9 more, as I will be buying this kit for myself as well. 9 more buyers until we can get to the first discount rate, 19 more till the second. If you guys have any questions about these kits. Please check Redline Tuning LLC's web site first then email me if you have any other questions.
Hey guys I can vouch for this kit. I hosted the last group buy and it went well. I've had my kit for several months and it still works perfect.
Thanks for the positive feed back. Hey if you don't mind want to post your pictures.
i say go to a damn junk yard and grab some off of an old minivan...i mean [censored]...its not much easier then that and you can get the hardware off...and its self explanatory to install it if you have a clue about drilling and [censored] ...not to kill a gb just giving people insite if they dont have the doe for this kit ie me
Any chance it'd come in all silver?
Originally posted by DevKustoms:
i say go to a damn junk yard and grab some off of an old minivan...i mean [censored]...its not much easier then that and you can get the hardware off...and its self explanatory to install it if you have a clue about drilling and [censored] ...not to kill a gb just giving people insite if they dont have the doe for this kit ie me

D!ck

Last group buy I believe we racked in like 30 or so and it was only a couple of months ago. I'm not sure if you'll get the support this time, but I still really like my kit
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
Originally posted by DevKustoms:

D!ck

Last group buy I believe we racked in like 30 or so and it was only a couple of months ago. I'm not sure if you'll get the support this time, but I still really like my kit

Well put!
Didn't you have a guy do the same thing during your GB?

Yeah...anybody can put together some lifts but the fact that this kit has all the parts and has a waranty makes it nice. I have the RedLine Tuning kit on my car and I love it too!!!

Scott
I got in on the Last Gb as well and im glad i did, I love It.
what do you think the deadline will be for g/b????

As I do not have the money at the moment but am very interested in this 'cause the clip that holds my hood prop down broke awhile back and I really like this kit. THANKS
When we hit 20 they start shipping, then the company will offer a grace period after the first 20 people order. Then after thaet period of time is over they go back to 59.99.

All silver ones can be found on fordmondeo.org, they are $60USD + $25.00 shipping. They look very good, I was about to post these there when I saw their GB and don't want to take business from them. These are both high quality lift kits. One is part black while the other all silver.
why dont they make it where it opens up side ways....
So is there anyone interested in getting these.
I am gonna give this till the thursday after thanks giving
I would hit it
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
Hey guys I can vouch for this kit. I hosted the last group buy and it went well. I've had my kit for several months and it still works perfect.

I'll second that. Great and cheap mod. Some people had some issues with the kits not fitting right (only a couple IIRC) but Redline Tuning was very good and quick about taking care of any and all problems.
So this is the list so far, we still need 7 others to get them for $55.

auiotour
RGSOUNDF
freakshow
Go ahead and count me in...I may try to just paint it silver or somethin'.
So this is the list so far, we still need 6 others to get them for $55.

auiotour
RGSOUNDF
freakshow
97CS

Come on everyone, 6 more people, till we can get some these going. This GB is for all of you that missed out on the first one a month or two back. I know there was plenty of you out there!
I am kinda intrested but it depends on whats going on when its time to pay for them
Originally posted by auiotour:

auiotour
RGSOUNDF
freakshow
97CS

Come on everyone, 6 more people, till we can get some these going. This GB is for all of you that missed out on the first one a month or two back. I know there was plenty of you out there!

Count me in!!! Now we need 5 more.

auiotour
RGSOUNDF
freakshow
97CS
wa2tuff

We are trying to hit ten but if we keep getting 1 or two people a day, we will go till 20. In which RedLine LLC will open a page where you can order them at the discounted price. And they will ship directly to you, no middle man!
Come on everyone you know you want this!
we still need 5 more people. I am gonna run this until the 10th. So if nobody else jumps in, I guess the GB is over. But if we have a lot more peoople jump in on it, then I will run it a little longer.
count me in!! those are the new hottness right thurr!

~Andrew
We need 4 more ppl
Posted By: DDV You Will Like This Mod! - 12/02/03 04:22 PM
That's my car in auiotour's first post. Easy to install, clear instructions, and a perfect fit and finish.

Took about 30 minutes to do both.
Posted By: auiotour Re: You Will Like This Mod! - 12/03/03 04:58 AM
thanks for posting Dave, seems like not to many people want to get these still. Maybe it was to early to have another GB on these items.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: You Will Like This Mod! - 12/03/03 06:15 PM
Hey guys, just to let you know, this is one of my favorite mods. Just ask everyone when I show them off...

we still need 5 more people. I am gonna run this until the 10th. So if nobody else jumps in, I guess the GB is over. But if we have a lot more peoople jump in on it, then I will run it a little longer.

I would love to get into this GB, but seeing as the car is put away for the winter and $$$ is always tighter around Christmas, I just can't right now.

Perhaps it could be postponed until the spring?

Either way, good luck!!
I reckon I'm in. I just bought a set for the Escape and will get a set for the Stang after the first of the year.
Originally posted by Bridge:

I would love to get into this GB, but seeing as the car is put away for the winter and $$$ is always tighter around Christmas, I just can't right now.

Perhaps it could be postponed until the spring?

Either way, good luck!!

Check this out everyone, Redline Tunning just sent me an Email saying that they are discounting all quick lift kits -$10.00 That means they are way cheaper. But that also means, as many people buy them we still get $10.00 off. So anyone who wants them for any car they make them for head on over to pick them up for $10 off normal price. This was gonna be the same price as I was gonna try to get them down too. I am so excited.

Quote:

FYI - We have reduced the prices on all of our Redline Tuning Quick-Lift kits for the next couple of weeks. The $10 off is a huge discount and is generally only available for large Group Buys.

Feel free to post something on Contour.org if interested, otherwise, take advantage of the short time discount that we have available.

Thanks,
Brian
Redline Tuning

Now is the time everyone get on this NOW!!!
when do I have to buy. I dont get paid til the 12th
C'mon ppl - sign in! I am personally very interested in it since it's the only mod I can afford right now
Went to Redline site and ordered for both my Tique & Stang, saved $20 bucks and paid $19.24 in shipping. According to the sheet for the one I got for the Escape I paid $9.68 shipping for those, saved a whole $.12 in shipping plus the $20 off retail.
So do I have to be in the group buy to order a set????? I want a set and have the money I just need to know if I need a group buy code or something.
Nope, this is a Christmas special for the whole wide world.
Yup, just go hit the site and order as normal. Wish they would have told me the news earlier, I would have told everyone just to go there. Hope to see all the new lift kits on everyones cars!
Yup, just go hit the site and order as normal. Wish they would have told me the news earlier, I would have told everyone just to go there. Hope to see all the new lift kits on everyones cars!

Hey man, thanks for trying to set something up for your fellow CEG'ers. Anyway, I just ordered mine from their website. This mod just keeps looking better and better. Thanks again. Tom
What is the website?
Audiotour - thanks for the try! I just ordered mine. How about a GB for their dead pedal? I guess we would easily get 10 ppl or more.

Loco - www.redlinetuning.com

Hello everyone!

Thanks for all of the interest in the Group Buy - we just decided 2 days ago that we were going to discount all Quick-Lift kits $10 - as was noted here in this thread, this is the most the kits will ever be discounted.

If anyone has any questions about our Quick-Lifts, feel free to write us. These prices are only good for the next couple of weeks and we have no plans for another sale like this at this time.

Thanks,
Brian
Redline Tuning
Hey Guys and Gals thought I'd throw this in. I purchased a set for my Escape several weeks back (not installed yet, weathers not being cooperative), but just by the looks of them they are a quality product and the instructions are some of the best I've seen. If anybody screws-up installing these they need to retire to the home for the terminally dumb.
Redline - what about the dead pedal? Would it fit the Tours?
dang, and i bought mine from them on ebay back before the first group buy. i spent like $70, uhg. but they're worth it!
Bump for last minute Christmas shopping!
i want in...i want in
get ordering, I just got my check and ordered them yesterday, I will post pictures when I get them in a day or two.
Hey everyone, Got my kit today, Going to install it on Monday when I have a day off from work. To busy this weekend but. I will post pictures for all to see. Before and after ones.
i just ordered a kit from their site....i seen mikeyboy's when his arrived when i was there over the summer and it looks like a quality kit....

Ben
Got mine too. Will post the pix later.
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:
Got mine too. Will post the pix later.

I went to install it have almost everything done and ready to go, only to notice one of the bolts were broken. So I am contacting them to see if they will send me a new bolt. I finished the install and without second strut the hood just doesn't sit right. I hope that installing the other one will fix this, as it is very notible and very ugly.
Why not just bop down to the local hardware store and buy one, they should only be about $.25.
dont know if they would have the exact size that I need, I could check tomorrow though.
I would, it's a lot less hassle and almost instant gratification.
When I was putting mine on, one of the ball studs on the hood snapped. I don't know if it was bad or I just overtighten it. I sent Redline an e-mail about it, they answered me the next day. They didn't ask whose fault it was, they just sent me new ones. It took about a week, but they took care of the problem. Good customer relations--I'm going to order a set for my daughter's Grand Am. I'm extremely pleased with the way they look.

PS. I waited until I had the parts before I installed the struts. I hope you didn't screw yours up or mess up the hood by putting on just one side.
yea, i did it is way off being on straight, Should I remove it? I won't be opening my hood until the part gets here. Redline is also sending me a new part. and supplying me with a torque spec on these things. If you guys dont have a torque wrench, all I have to say is, tighten until it a half turn past not being able to screw it in by hand. thats as tight as it needs to be.

YEa my hood is so out of whack right now. I hope it doesn't leave it like that.
appearently 1 1/4 of an inch for the bolt that goes in the fender isn't enough. I did mine right, and I notice that the strut wasn't compressing all the way upon shutting, turns out its bending the hell out of the inside of my fender, so I removed it, and Will be installing it else where if I can still. Pisses me off though.

I installed the bolt in the wrong [censored] place, no wonder its [censored] up.
I would have brought the old thread back to life but the search is off right now. Here are the pics from my car. Don't make fun of the holes I drilled. I did them 1 1/4 from the wrong bolt. lol. Of course I redid them afterwards. Redline just sent me my replacement bolt, so now both pieces are installed. Looks great.