Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/18/03 12:53 AM
This is an interest check for jackets. the jackets will run about $50.00 plus S/H and an extra $5.00 to have your name, screen name, production #, kids name, pet goldfishes name, wifes name, girlfriends name, wifes girlfriends name, or what ever name you want embroidered on it.

This price will be up to XL all sizes after that are are $2.00 more per size. so a xxxl would be $54.00

We were thinking the CEG logo on the main page on the front left chest, and the Contour line drawing on the back. Any ideas please post them here. Also if anyone has a pic of the Contour line drawing please post it here becuase I couldn't find it here on the site. These jackets will be embroidered.

We are going to do these in Navy Blue and Black with metallic silver embroidery. Green might also be an option, will have to check on those.

Minimum order is 20 jackets for this price.
Might also be doing sweatshirts, please PM me for pricing while the jacket GB is going on.

Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/18/03 01:01 AM
ohhhhhhhhhh flight jacket good choice......too bad I already have one
Interested.
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/18/03 01:22 AM
Interested.

I'd love to see the logo used on the "Contour Enthusists Group" t-shirts made by Rara.

I don't have a copy of it, but it looks similar to the NECO logo:
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/18/03 01:35 AM
I want one with my name on it like this:

Adam Prewett
"1BADTOUR"

Do you think that could be done????Where do I send money if it can be.
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/18/03 02:14 AM
Interested.
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/18/03 02:44 AM
VERY INTERESTED!!!!! Lets see what kind of design you come up with. I'd help but I can't even draw a straight line.
Posted By: alibies Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/18/03 02:48 AM
i wana hoodie
Posted By: izzodesh Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/18/03 03:37 AM
i agree hoodie would be prime for PA winters...
plus i imagine it would be around half the cost of a jacket..
what do ya think?
I also would be interested in a hoodie, don't really need such a thick jacket in Oklahoma.
As far as hoodies and other things, the lady told me she can pretty much do whatever we want as long as it's done at the same time as the jackets.

As far as Tony is concerned, yours don't have a CEG logo on it!
Posted By: Static Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/18/03 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Batmobile:
I also would be interested in a hoodie, don't really need such a thick jacket in Oklahoma.

ditto
Yeah Steve, a hoodie would be the new hottness. I'd be all over that beeyotch. Hook it up with some hoodies, mangh.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/18/03 06:35 AM
Well there Goose, this Maverick doesn't need a pilot jacket but I wouldn't mind a Navy Blue hooded sweatchirt with CEG in silver on the left chest and maybe something cool on the back

Mark
Posted By: lucky13 Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/18/03 06:40 AM
interested in either hoodie or jacket
I'd be interested in the jacket. We unfortunately DO need a thick coat up here in winter.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/18/03 10:05 AM
Interested.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/18/03 10:36 AM
im down for a hoodie. let us know.
I like the flight jacket idea!

-Andy
pm user "SVT". I believe he is the original artist for the picture of the contour that you're looking for.
I can't seem to find it either (we have it on all our NECEG merch), but I'm pretty sure he has it saved to his home computer.
This one?...

I'm down!!
im in...
Originally posted by SVZETEC:
This one?...

I LOVE YOU!!!
That pic on the back silk screened. Maybe wih some finishing flags behind it. Then the CEG logo on the front

If MikeyBoy wants to help me out I guess wings at the next Hooters meet we both attend are on me!!!
Jackets
1. Hetfield
2. SVT ST PETE
3. 1BADTOUR
4. RGSOUNDF
5. WA2TUFF
6. LUCKY13
7. NORMICH99SE
8. LOCOZ
9. ANDY W.
10. CHKNHWK
11. LUVINMYCONTOUR

Sweatshirts If Done...
1. ALIBIES
2. IZZODESH
3. BATMOBILE
4. BIG POPPA
5. CHATTAVEGASSE
6. Y2KSVT
7. KINGPIN

If any problems with this list please let me know. Minimum order for the jackets is 20 so we only need nine more if everyone on the list so far takes one.
I'll let this go until next Tuesday. If we get 20 orders for the jackets it will be a lot easier to get the sweatshirts done. If the sweatshirts are done they will also be navy and black with the exact same design as the jackets in the metallic silver.

If you have any questions please post them here.
Originally posted by bk4293:
Originally posted by SVZETEC:
This one?...

I LOVE YOU!!!

and I love you!

but its not my drawing...do you still love me?

That would be really cool on the back of the jacket...a hooded sweatshirt would cover it up, something to think about...
Sorry I won't be in on the buy...Christmas and all. You guys should consider these buys around the end of Jan-Feb during tax(return $$$) time. I realize that's a little late for the jackets though...$.02

Consider some girlie tees (not tank tops) then too...
I'm in. Gonna be nice. And I don't really need one in Florida.
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/18/03 07:02 PM
Are the sweatshirts going to be pullover or zippered?

I'd like a jacket with no hood. (Flight jacket with hood? )
Jackets
1. Hetfield
2. SVT ST PETE
3. 1BADTOUR
4. RGSOUNDF
5. WA2TUFF
6. LUCKY13
7. NORMICH99SE
8. LOCOZ
9. ANDY W.
10. CHKNHWK
11. LUVINMYCONTOUR
12. TOURDEFORCE

Sweatshirts If Done...
1. ALIBIES
2. IZZODESH
3. BATMOBILE
4. BIG POPPA
5. CHATTAVEGASSE
6. Y2KSVT
7. KINGPIN

Good question, I was thinking pullover with the pocket in the front, but why don't you guys decide...

Which Sweatshirt...
Pull Over
Zippered
I'm from a real town, hurry up and get me my jacket!!!

I know Cindy mentioned something about pull overs but it won't hurt to ask
i want one i think

what color will the jacket be?
what style?
want me to get you a vector image done up of the drawing?
I want a zippered hoody! NOW!!
Im interested in either a hoodie or a jacket, depends on prices
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/18/03 10:12 PM
Pull-over Black hoody here, florida doesn't get that cold.

An the drawing of the tour with go great with the keychain that i have with the same thing on it.
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/18/03 11:08 PM
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:

ghetttooooooooooo
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:

ghetttooooooooooo

Aw heeeeelll naw! I know you ain't finna start sumpin on muh boi Steeze's threzead!! Pimp slap yo azz!
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/19/03 05:55 AM
Chatta is magnificent P.I.M.P cracka-lackin' in Tenessee

I still wanna pilot, not a hoodie
If the 20 jackets re sold, they will do....Are you ready.....

Pull Overs $20.00
Zippered $25.00
Shirts $15.00
Polos $20.00 (I Think)

Once we get the 20 orders on the jackets they will print on anything we want. As long as they are all done at the same time. She wants us to stick to the metallic silver embroidery and screen especilly for this price, but the sweatshirt and shirts can be just about any color (That would look good with the metallic silver)
I'm down for a hoodie.
I mite be down for a hoodie depending on what it looks like.
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:

Scott
So, before you do the pull-overs, shirts and all that, you have to sell 20 jackets first?
Posted By: Russell-3L Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/20/03 02:22 AM
put me down for a pull-over hoodie!
Posted By: Static Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/20/03 02:42 AM
put me down for a pull over hoodie as well
Posted By: izzodesh Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/20/03 02:44 AM
looks like the hoodies are in the lead..
what will they look like?
Posted By: Swazo Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/20/03 03:03 AM
Originally posted by scottd60:
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:

Scott

Me too
The hoodies will be just like the jackets. Embroidered on the front with the CEG Logo and the Contour outline drawing on the back.

I wanted to get the jackets done in the first place. Cindy told me the prices on everything else...If we did the jackets too. So the price might go up if we don't do the jackets.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/20/03 01:28 PM
Steve, when does this end? Kim wants one of the jackets! I want one too, but I guess we all know how that goes. Gotta take care of the lady first.

She wants her screen name on it too. If you think it might be too longer, she will settle for either "KorRupTed" or "ToMmyKnocKer".
Posted By: slvr98svt Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/20/03 03:10 PM
Im down with a pulloever hoodie. Do we still get our name embroidered on?
-Matt
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/20/03 04:50 PM
Originally posted by unisys12:
Steve, when does this end? Kim wants one of the jackets! I want one too, but I guess we all know how that goes. Gotta take care of the lady first.

She wants her screen name on it too. If you think it might be too longer, she will settle for either "KorRupTed" or "ToMmyKnocKer".

JACKET in MS?

Posted By: ABeeSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/20/03 06:50 PM
I am so in... Put me down on a pull over hoodie! Don't know what size I should get, or what color... Black or red? Hmmm..... No.... Black!
Posted By: js139 Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/20/03 07:43 PM
Ok, sorry everyone.<------------------------late arriver!!!!I am totally in on the JAcket. Maybe a polo as well.
little late too....but i'll take a jacket and a pullover...
Cindys on the way over to show me the embroidery for the CEG logo. I'll snap some pics for you guys hopefully tonight.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/21/03 02:53 AM
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:

JACKET in MS?

Yeah believe it or not, it actually can get pretty cold down here. For instance, this Sunday night, it is suppose to get down to 24!! Of course it will warm back up into the upper 50's to lower 60's by that afternoon. Only to drop back into the 30's that night. Plus, they are talking about this winter being a dusie and I have out growen my old bikers jacket.

Kim and I have not been able to talk yet, but as of right now we are still on for the jackets though. One for me and one for her. Make mine an XL and hers a Med. We have to get her Exedy clutch kit next week, so if you start finalizing orders then, we will just push a few things around I guess. We want these!
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/21/03 03:37 AM
24 in MS? Oh my... and u been a biker? What did you have, a Harley?

If there's a pic of Polo posted - I am down for one too.
Rough draft of the back silk screen

The embroidery for the front chest

Posted By: unisys12 Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/21/03 04:35 AM
Looks great! I agree that the URL on the back would look cool if it was in the same FONT that's found on the decals. The font itself is sort of a staple to the group, in its on funny sort of way. But either way, I am happy with it overall. And the embroidery looks great too. [inside joke]Hey! Where's the toe jam!!?? [/inside joke]

Looks great! I agree that the URL on the back would look cool if it was in the same FONT that's found on the decals. The font itself is sort of a staple to the group, in its on funny sort of way. But either way, I am happy with it overall. And the embroidery looks great too. [inside joke]Hey! Where's the toe jam!!?? [/inside joke]

Right next to the guacamole!!!
Posted By: fly44 Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/21/03 04:58 AM
I would love a jacket. Just need to check if i can scrounge up the cash after doing my car's stereo!
Posted By: ABeeSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/21/03 05:00 AM
Looks great to me... I want a black pull over hoodie. Need it in medium... So when would these get out to us?
I'd get a hoodie, maybe a jacket as well if offered other than the flight jacket. I've already got my flight jackets, being in the Air Force and all.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/22/03 12:47 AM
i could switch my vote to jackets (although i would rather have a pull over) if it wasnt a flight jacket. just looks too puffy for me.
Steve Here is the qoute for the pieces you asked about

100% cotton t-shirts in Navy, black or red w/CEG logo embroidered on left chest & line drawing on back in silver $10.00 each

Outer banks pique polo in black, navy or red w/CEG logo embroidered on left chest only in silver $15.00 each

12oz heavy weight crewneck sweatshirt in black, navy or red w/CEG logo embroidered on left chest & line drawing on back in silver $20.00 each

Heavy weight hooded pull over sweatshirt in black, navy or red w/CEG logo embroidered on left chest & line drawing on back in silver $23.00 each

Heavy weight full zip sweatshirt in black, navy or red w/CEG logo embroidered on left chest & line drawing on back in silver $25.00 each

MA-1 flight jacket in black or navy w/CEG logo embroidered on left chest & line drawing on back in silver $50.00 each

please add $2.00 for each size over XL

please add $4.00 for each personalization

Trucker mesh cap (in black/black or black/white) or baseball cap in black w/CEG logo in silver on front $6.50 each
* dont forget shipping & handleing *

Thanks,
Cindy

Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/22/03 01:40 AM
Looks like i am wearing all CEG appearal for the rest of the year in school, because christmas is gonna be full of ceg clothes!!

Looks sweet, next pay check= shooping spree.
Look what I got for samples of the logo...

Posted By: wa2tuff Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/22/03 04:02 AM
That's the logo I want on my new jacket!!
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/22/03 04:05 AM
Put me down for a black hoodie in addition to the jacket. Thanks
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/22/03 04:15 AM
LOGO + personalization (my screen)

How about baseball caps?
Posted By: unisys12 Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/22/03 01:26 PM
Steve, just in case I forgot to mention it... Make our jackets black!
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/22/03 02:21 PM
Mine is black too plz
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/22/03 02:24 PM
I like the flight jacket and now I just wanna see what the finished product is going to look like. You could always use an extra winter jacket here in SE MI
STEVE!! I want that blue/white hat! OHOHOHOH!!! And I'm still in for a zippered hoody, aight?
Posted By: izzodesh Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/22/03 11:49 PM
we gonna do a new list?
i am in for a black pull over hoodie with personalized
"izzodesh"
Posted By: Static Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/23/03 02:35 AM
I am in for a blue hoodie
Posted By: slvr98svt Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/23/03 02:50 AM
Yeah ill take a blue hoodie embroidered with slvr98svt
-matt
Posted By: rob_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/23/03 04:36 AM
If this goes through for hoodies, you got two GUARANTEED orders here. One for me and one for my girlfriend. I'm not too picky on colors.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/23/03 05:19 AM
Dang! How many orders do we have for jackets. WE WANT JACKETS!!! Us southern folk are little skidish of the cold.
A blue hoody would be sweet
Can I get a lot of profanity embroidered? Or maybe some nekkid chicks doing the logo? Whaddya say, Steeze?
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/23/03 08:24 AM
Originally posted by wa2tuff:

I want wa2tuff embroidered on it and the jacket too. Thanks I notice all the people wanting ......but I don't see anyone putting down sizes. How you gonna handle that? Mine will be xlarge, thank you.
Alright boys and girls...
Got the OK on anything and everything
Embroidery and silk screening will be done in silver so we're trying to get everything in navy blue or black to keep the cost down.

I talked to Cindy about shipping and she said she'll probably ship straight from there to you guys.

For the logo on the back let me know if there is any problem or if you guys have any ideas.

...And now the not so bad news...All pieces will require a $1.00 donation sent to me with your order, which will go straight to Lance for the site.

I'm e-mailing the .eps file now with that logo. Please get a hold of me right away if you have any other suggestions or ideas.

She said she will most likely be able to do these in the future a couple pieces at a time but the prices won't be the same.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/23/03 09:15 PM
I would like a blue/white trucker hat and a large navy blue sweatshirt. Where are the screen names going and how big are they going to be? I am still undecided on that. . .
Posted By: ABeeSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/23/03 11:39 PM
I want a black pull-over hoodie... Navy blue would be okay too... I need it in a large... well I am 5'7... medium too small...???
id rather have a grey hoodie, as i have dandruff i cant seem to get rid of [flamesuit on]
Originally posted by luvinmycontour:
id rather have a grey hoodie, as i have dandruff i cant seem to get rid of [flamesuit on]

you never get a second chance to make a good first impression!!!

The emroidery and screen print will be in silver. that would kinda be hard to see on a grey sweatshirt.

When you guys send payment, I'll get colors and sizes. It'll make life easier on everyone that way.
How long is this going to be happening? I really want a jacket but currently am suffering from small paycheck disease, combined with 2 loan payment syndrome. This results in significantly reduced cash flow to the wants system. basically, i want a jacket but have no cash for "extras" like that, but hope to soon.
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/24/03 06:58 AM

I want wa2tuff embroidered on it and the jacket too. Thanks I notice all the people wanting ......but I don't see anyone putting down sizes. How you gonna handle that? Mine will be xlarge, thank you.

I want the sweatshirt to be the zippered one. I want the jacket to be black. I'd also like a black T-shirt in large without the embroidered wa2tuff on it.

Maybe I'm missing something, but after going through all the pages, I don't see a site for ordering. Are you just keeping track yourself or did I miss it? How do you get addresses and how are the payments sent?
It'll be through Paypal. I'm waiting to try to get a sample jacket to show you guys before I start taking orders.
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/24/03 11:26 AM
OK, let us know about the payday
I would like a black flight jacket with 'chknhwk' on it in medium. Size: extra cool. I mean medium.
I would like a red polo with the CEG logo on it. Size: same.
And I like the hat on the right.

I'm game!
Put me down for a black XXL jacket with "Champagne96GL" on it
Tried to save this file in eps format using Photoshop but the place doing my jacket can't open it right. Anyone want to take a stab at it?????

Thats all they are waiting for. If I let them do it, it's going to cost an extra $30.00
Oh yeah, and as soon as this is done they will do one jacket so we can see how they look.

If you have Adobe Illustrator shoot me a PM right away.
Posted By: bambam4501 Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/26/03 02:33 AM
Im in for a 2 hoodies , how much are they going for?
Could you put me down for:
One XXXL tall black jacket with "jedssvt"
One XXXL black zippered hoodies with "jedssvt"
Two XXXL black tee's
One black baseball cap

First time posting anything hope it works.

If the group buy goes through, please let me know what the balance will be @ jedssvt@hotmail.com

Thank you for your efforts....I'm sure we'll all be proud to display our love for this site.
Posted By: m!key Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/26/03 08:30 PM
i am on it steve like stink on poop!
Two people did the EPS file I needed for the screen. I've E-mailed them both to Cindy and the screen will be done Friday.

Either Friday or Saturday I will be posting pics!
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/27/03 02:33 AM
Good.
I'd be up for a Medium Black Hoodie with GreenLantern Printed on the front with the CEG logo.

Thanks
Posted By: js139 Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/27/03 07:49 PM
Hey<------------me late again. Put me down for A Black Flight jacket with JS139 on it. Also put me down for a navy polo all with the same on it. THe size on both is extra large. Thanks
Posted By: Static Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 11/28/03 05:56 AM
can we get beanies with the CEG logo on them... I would be in for that. I just want one hoddie that is navy (I think that was a color option if not then black) with Big Poppa on it
We can do beanies (I think), bucket caps, mesh trucker caps., sorry no knit hats though becuase the embroidered letters are too small.
I'm in for a jacket and sweatshirt sweet ass. Both large
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Sample Pics... - 11/29/03 06:01 PM

Opinion??????????
Posted By: NorMich99SE_dup1 Re: Sample Pics... - 11/29/03 07:34 PM
I'm likin that. Any custom stuff like names would go on the right chest, correct? What was the cost for the name again? And would it be extra to have your real name and screen name both?
Posted By: R_G Re: Sample Pics... - 11/29/03 08:32 PM
Again, looking at them pix - I am down
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Sample Pics... - 11/29/03 09:06 PM
Sweet!!!
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: Sample Pics... - 11/30/03 03:46 AM

Opinion??????????

Is the logo on the back stitched on or like a "sticky" or "iron on"?

And what color is that?
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Sample Pics... - 11/30/03 07:09 AM
Silk screened, it's silver, I forgot the exact name of the silver Cloud silver maybe??????????
Posted By: Champagne96GL Re: Sample Pics... - 11/30/03 06:48 PM
Cancel my order, The jackets looks so sweet but I wrecked my car yesterday, and I really don't want to drive another car with that jacket on. But thanks you guys everything, everyone has done has been great.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Sample Pics... - 11/30/03 09:25 PM
Damn, sorry to hear that man. Glad you're OK though.
Posted By: ToMMyKnocKeR Re: Sample Pics... - 12/01/03 12:40 AM

Opinion??????????

hey I like it. hey hey hey..... I want my screen name on mine, but instead of corrupted, I want tommyknocker to be on it and put it below the picture, oh and in metallic green ya get the idea???? that would look so cool. so the next meet we have everybody will know everybody by their jackets. hey how cool is that. ya know what else? I think my post count is going to go up on this one.
Posted By: chknhwk_dup1 Re: Sample Pics... - 12/01/03 12:05 PM
I'll take it!!
With chknhwk on it!!
I would be interested in purchasing a hoodie - but not a jacket. The jacket is too "poofy" looking lol.
Posted By: Static Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 12/01/03 04:48 PM
Originally posted by karilyn1982:
I would be interested in purchasing a hoodie - but not a jacket. The jacket is too "poofy" looking lol.

I agree. I would like a pull over hoodie but I know you said something about a zippered one. couldnt you just buy a bunch of different colors wholesale and then sale them on here. I mean your selling them dirt cheap I think and a ton of people want them. I just think it would be cool to be able to get a red or green hoodie if I wanted. or maybe a grey hoddie with black ceg logos. either way I want one. if you do get a grey hoodie though I want it with black on it and Static as my name
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK-CEG WINTER JACKETS.... - 12/01/03 05:29 PM
so whats the deal with this? when do we pay? how do we pay? where do we order??

also, how big would screen names be printed on the front? and where?
Posted By: GTO Pete Re: Sample Pics... - 12/01/03 05:51 PM
I'm sure he'll start a new thread with all details:
- what's available
- colors
- options
- pricing
- payment options
etc.,
once production is ready to go.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: Sample Pics... - 12/01/03 05:57 PM
good call, ill be waiting, patiently
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Sample Pics... - 12/01/03 06:10 PM
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:
I'm sure he'll start a new thread with all details:
- what's available
- colors
- options
- pricing
- payment options
etc.,
once production is ready to go.

But of course. Probably tonight after I work out all the details with Cindy.

Thanks Pete!
© CEG Archives