Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: DEVIOUSDEV_dup1 CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 08/31/03 01:17 AM
Alright guys, you asked for it... and NorCal and I got it for you

Here's the Layout that was desided on by your fellow Contour Enthusiasts

And now for the Details on the Actual Frames:
  • They are offered in 4 different finishes: Stainless Steel, Black Powdercoat, Mirror Bright Polished, and "Carbon Fiber Look" (For Examples of each finish, click the link at the bottom of this post)
  • All frames are Made In The USA from heavy rust proof 304 Stainless Steel, and are guranteed by the manufacturer for a minimum of 10 years of exterior use.
  • The frames are 50 State legal, and do not block any registration tags.
  • Every frame comes with matching hardware hider caps to perfectly complement your frame.
  • The design is permanently laser etched into the finish of each frame for long lasting durability.
  • For every frame sold, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the CEG "Forum Fund" to keep this site going for another year, and if more than 40 frames are sold, the percentage of sales that will be donated increases, so tell your friends so we can help keep this great site around for another year

For this GB to happen, we only need 12 orders, but we can mix and match the different finishes to get to that number. (For example, there could be orders for 6 Stainless, 3 Black, 2 Carbon Fiber, and 1 Polished, and the GB would go through)

The GB will be open for 2 weeks, closing on Monday September 15th at Noon (Pacific Time). Then we will immediately place the order, and the frames should be shipped to us about a week later, and then we will only need one day to get them shipped out to everybody We have worked with this company before, and they are very reliable in their time estimates, so everyone should have their frames before the end of September

Click here for Payment info, PayPal Links and Renderings of the Different finishes
(All prices INCLUDE SHIPPING, and are for one Individual Frame)

If you are mailing a Money Order or Cashier's Check, please either PM myself or NorCalCoug, or post in this thread.

Now does anyone have any questions that I may not have answered?
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 08/31/03 01:40 AM
Hit me up with a Mirror Polishes frame, do you take paypal?
Yup, click on the link in the above post, and then scroll down to the bottom... and there are individual paypal links for each "finish"
Put me down for the black powdercoat like a champ! I'm gonna hafta send a cashier's check, aight? I'll try to get to the bank Tuesday to get one. Word is bond.
Cashier's check or money order is fine; the page Dev linked has the mailing and payment information.
Posted By: R_G Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/01/03 11:51 AM
Gooood news. Put me for black powder, of course I am gonna send my money on Wednesday thru PayPal.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/01/03 06:51 PM
just paypaled for the cf one.
We've now received 4 orders via PayPal; keep them coming!
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/01/03 07:17 PM
I would buy one if the deadline was past september. Why does the CF LOOK cost so much more? I'd understand if it was real CF but just the look for $12 more?
Black - $28. Does that include shipping to Canada?
I am pretty sure that price is the same to Canada, but I will double check tomorrow

And the reason the CF "look" costs so much more than the other ones is because those frames are "outsourced" by the manufacturer to have the CF "look" material permanently bonded to it, which is an expensive process, but it is worth the money IMO because it looks so damn good

Here is a close up of what one of the CF frames looks like

For other examples of what the finished frames that we did for NECO look like, go here
Mailed MO today.
CF payed. . .so I'll have a CF IMRC cover, CF license plate, and a CF hood by the end of the year. . .very nice. This and my car is getting repainted. . .I'm looking hot. . .
Just paypal'd black powdercoat! Yippee!!! Woo hoo!!! (peeing myself)...
Devin, Get me down for th CF plate. i will give you the money when i see mike or you. Just get the order in ok..

Lupe
We've now received 7 orders via PayPal; all we need is 5 more orders to make the minimum. That doesn't mean we're limited to twelve purchases though! Get in on the group-buy while it's in effect!
Those frames aren't good for NYS.
They cover up the bottom section of the plate where it says THE EMPIRE STATE,
and doing that will get you a ticket from a cop with nothing else to do but write nuisance tickets.

Originally posted by SnafuFlux:
Black - $28. Does that include shipping to Canada?

Yup. Shipping anywhere in the US or Canada. To the UK, too, but as they have different license plates and Mondeos instead of Contours, it may not be worth it to buy one of these.
Originally posted by RoadRunner:
Those frames aren't good for NYS.
They cover up the bottom section of the plate where it says THE EMPIRE STATE,
and doing that will get you a ticket from a cop with nothing else to do but write nuisance tickets.

Well that is good to know... thanks for the heads up
Paypal sent. I love the way the black one looks. Very understated. Thanks for all the work putting this together for all of us.
That makes 8. 4 more and this GB goes through.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/05/03 03:52 PM
come on people. get rid of those ugly dealer frames (i'm guilty of this, hopefully not for long)
9 ordered, 3 left to go!
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/06/03 01:09 AM
Originally posted by hmouta:
come on people. get rid of those ugly dealer frames (i'm guilty of this, hopefully not for long)

I did, it was black, and I ordered. But still 3 more

And my front plate is now "in" the bumper.
I'm going to take the plunge and order 2.
I need them for the front and the rear.
The plain black frames I have, have to go,
and I'm not worried about the Empire State anyway...

Look for 2 more orders for Black Powdercoated frames...

You should setup your paypal so we can select the quantity...
instead of generating two orders...
Bang!

Minimum order amount reached; anything now is just icing on the cake. Keep them coming folks! Support your forums and your club.
Posted By: R_G Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/06/03 04:29 PM
Sorry for the delay. Just PayPal'ed the money. Tnx.
Posted By: mercman_dup1 Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/07/03 01:38 AM
Iā??m in!

jeff
Originally posted by hmouta:

Got a Ford SVT frame, so I wont be adding to this GB, but these do look good.
Posted By: Swazo Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/07/03 06:19 PM
I'm in, but I can't decide on the black or CF look.......

I'll know in a few days
Exellent, just got two...
Come on - everyone that has had a question answered MUST buy a frame - its cheaper than 1/2hour at a Dealership...........
Come on Canucks.......I might even be able to recognize now...
14 orders and counting.
Posted By: Jason43 Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/08/03 07:17 PM
Just paypaled money for the powdercoat frame.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/08/03 11:15 PM
well i did want to donate anyway but now i get something too!! ill send a paypal as soon as i decide which finish i want.
Posted By: 99 red SVT Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/09/03 02:23 AM
I just ordered a polished frame through paypal. This is my first GB, so be gentle.
hell yeah, i'm gettin the black... just paypal'd it
18 frames ordered, 16 through PayPal, 1 through money order, 1 in person.

Keep this going folks. Show your support!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/09/03 03:20 PM
Paypal sent!
Posted By: DEVIOUSDEV_dup1 Frame Legality... - 09/09/03 04:22 PM
After looking into it a little more... it appears that the frames are not in fact 50 State legal, some East Coasters may have conflicts with State Regulations

So if you are not too keen on getting written up for having a license plate frame ... check with your local authorities

Sorry for the confusion
Posted By: Mattyv12 Re: Frame Legality... - 09/09/03 04:40 PM
Originally posted by DEVIOUSDEV:
After looking into it a little more... it appears that the frames are not in fact 50 State legal, some East Coasters may have conflicts with State Regulations

So if you are not too keen on getting written up for having a license plate frame ... check with your local authorities

Sorry for the confusion

thats correct. I would have definatly bought one but after being pulled over and given a written warning i decided not to chance it.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: Frame Legality... - 09/09/03 05:22 PM
u got pulled over in ct? for covering what? the state name or corner sticker
Posted By: Mattyv12 Re: Frame Legality... - 09/09/03 06:18 PM
just had on one of those chrome frames surrounding the liscense plate. Not covering anything. Got pulled over and lectured for a good 10 min on every illegal thing in CT
Posted By: TommySVT_dup1 Re: Frame Legality... - 09/09/03 06:49 PM

Sorry for the confusion

The plates are 100% legal in PA.
Posted By: Swazo Re: Frame Legality... - 09/10/03 02:27 AM
Payment sent
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/10/03 07:54 AM
ok so I actually did it! paypal for the cf look frame sent! yay!
Posted By: NorCalCoug_dup1 Re: Frame Legality... - 09/10/03 09:40 AM
We're now at 20 frames and going strong! Get in before this group buy ends!
Nice! I paypaled you today. Thanks.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/10/03 05:03 PM
Payment sent!
23 frames ordered. Come on folks. You guys trying to buy Lance lunch, or help pay for the server and operating costs? Let's get a few more in for the last 5 days of the GB!
Posted By: SMContour Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/11/03 10:52 AM
Yo, i bought a black powder coated one, thanks
Posted By: Andy W._dup1 Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/11/03 05:10 PM
I ordered two. I'm gonna put one on the Nissan Pickup!

-Andy
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/14/03 11:11 PM
man this GB fell off the face of the earth pretty quick! better act now if you want one!
Posted By: R_G Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/15/03 01:03 AM
Any delivery timetable? Just wondering when I am getting mine
Ordered 1 Carbon Fiber-look, thanks!
This group buy is NOW CLOSED! No more orders will be accepted. We'll be placing our order with the mfgr today and have them in your hands within 10-14 business days.
Hazaah! Hows about a list of orders? You got my MO, right?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/18/03 07:18 AM
Thanks.......I was wondering when we were going to get these.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/18/03 07:29 AM
Originally posted by LoCoZ:

Same here! Thanks, Now my car will be fast!!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/18/03 07:32 AM
Originally posted by bk4293:

I know...we actually have to be in front for all the faster cars to see it.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/18/03 07:36 AM

We just can't put it on the front of the car so they can see it?

You Zetec guys can!
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:

You Zetec guys can!

Uh...yeah...that was the point
Originally posted by SVZETEC:
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:

You Zetec guys can!

Uh...yeah...that was the point

Sorry didn't know that "we" suddenly transformed into ONLY Zetec Contour owners so yourself.
can we get another round of this GB>
Hey Hector, Joe, and Steve: I was wondering, isn't "Zetec Performance" an oxymoron?
Originally posted by nOsSvTcOnToUr:
can we get another round of this GB>

I would also be in if we could get another round...I missed the cutoff

Scott
Posted By: shaggz Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/19/03 08:04 PM
Ok i bought one awile back, have you shipped them out i still havent gotten mine..
Posted By: DEVIOUSDEV_dup1 Shipping - 09/19/03 09:29 PM

The GB will be open for 2 weeks, closing on Monday September 15th at Noon (Pacific Time). Then we will immediately place the order, and the frames should be shipped to us about a week later, and then we will only need one day to get them shipped out to everybody We have worked with this company before, and they are very reliable in their time estimates, so everyone should have their frames before the end of September

So we weren't expecting to recieve them until Next week, and THEN they would be shipped to you guys....

... but we got them early, and they should all be shipped out today
Posted By: bigMoneyRacing_dup1 Re: Shipping - 09/19/03 09:50 PM

So we weren't expecting to recieve them until Next week, and THEN they would be shipped to you guys....

... but we got them early, and they should all be shipped out today

OMG! A group buy AHEAD of schedule Has that ever happened on CEG?
Posted By: DEVIOUSDEV_dup1 Re: Shipping - 09/19/03 09:53 PM
I doubt it

We made sure to get these done Super Fast for you guys because our other GB has been taking so long
Posted By: DEVIOUSDEV_dup1 Those wanting another GB - 09/19/03 10:21 PM
For those of you who missed out on this first GB, if we get another 12 people together, we can get another batch of these made
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB - 09/20/03 07:03 AM
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Hey Hector, Joe, and Steve: I was wondering, isn't "Zetecracing" a moron?

Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB - 09/20/03 08:58 PM
Hey Hector, Joe, and Steve: I was wondering, isn't "Zetecracing" a moron?

PAMOWN3D!!!!
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/20/03 10:57 PM
Hey Hector, Joe, and Steve: I was wondering, isn't "Zetec Performance" an oxymoron?

And you used to own a what? Uh uh uh uh Zetec!?!?!?!

And no you haven't stepped up in cars, if that was the case you would have previously driven a hyundai
Originally posted by Cris'pus:

And you used to own a what? Uh uh uh uh Zetec!?!?!?!

And no you haven't stepped up in cars, if that was the case you would have previously driven a hyundai

Yeah, if I really wanted performace, I'd be runnin a 0.9L I3 Geo Metro, but insurance would be too high in such a fine tuned performance machine! Mmmmm...Metro...
Posted By: Contour_LXsport_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/23/03 02:07 AM
I'm in for sure two of them.
Posted By: R_G Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/23/03 02:37 AM
Sep 6, 2003 Payment To Mike Stratton Completed ...
Sep 6, 2003 Transfer From Bank Account Completed

DUDE, WHERE IS MY FRAME?
Posted By: NorCalCoug_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/23/03 11:11 AM
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:
Sep 6, 2003 Payment To Mike Stratton Completed ...
Sep 6, 2003 Transfer From Bank Account Completed

DUDE, WHERE IS MY FRAME?

In the hands of the United States Postal Service.
Posted By: RoadRunner_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/23/03 08:40 PM
Has anyone got theirs yet ??
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/24/03 01:08 AM

Nope.
Posted By: Andy W._dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/24/03 03:46 AM
Nope! But give him a couple of days!

-Andy
Posted By: bigMoneyRacing_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/24/03 01:34 PM

Originally posted by NorCalCoug:
In the hands of the United States Postal Service.

Perhaps by Thanksgiving?
Posted By: Swazo Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/24/03 09:46 PM
I got my frame today and it went right on my SVT. It was exactly what I wanted in fit and finish (Poweder coated black )
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/24/03 11:18 PM
damn im jealous. . . .
Posted By: R_G Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/25/03 12:22 AM

Nope.

B/c u proly ordered a custom-custom one with "I love OI" inscription
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/25/03 05:49 AM
I got mine today (black powdercoat)...it looks GREAT!!!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/25/03 06:35 AM
I got mine today (black powdercoat)...it looks GREAT!!!

Got mine too!!!
Posted By: NorCalCoug_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/25/03 07:07 AM
I told you our manufacturer for these makes high quality products.

Some of the ones going to Canada will take a few days longer to process, and some of those who sent in money orders may also take additional time.

Just as a note: some people were incorrectly invoiced as having purchased a CF-look frame when they received a different product (the one they ordered, generally a black frame). If you would like a new invoice, please email me at mike@initialvelocity.com with your detailed mailing info and I'll mail a new invoice to you ASAP.
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/25/03 07:23 PM
yay, i got frame, i got frame!!! yaaaaaayyyyyy
Posted By: ssmumich00_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/25/03 10:42 PM
Do we have tracking numbers on these? I haven't gotten mine yet. . .hmmmmmm, CF???
Posted By: mercman_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/25/03 11:18 PM
Got mine today,
It looks real good!

jeff
Posted By: R_G Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/26/03 01:09 AM
Got mine today. Looks terrific! I mean seriously, great job, dude! You gotta do some other GB for us all here. How about headers for Zetecs to start with?
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/26/03 02:33 PM
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:

Nope.

B/c u proly ordered a custom-custom one with "I love OI" inscription

No, it says "GBH4LIF"!
Posted By: nOsSvTcOnToUr_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/26/03 09:09 PM
Can we get another round please?
Posted By: scottd60_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/26/03 11:22 PM
Originally posted by nOsSvTcOnToUr:
Can we get another round please?

I 2nd that!!!!

Scott
Posted By: shaggz Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 09/27/03 12:37 AM
I got mine today and put it on and it looks tight. I recommend everyone buying one of these, they have grat looking texture and make the car stand out in the rear.

• MODS: INTAKE,EXHAUST WITH HI-FLOW Y-PIPE AND CAT,B&M SHORT SHIFTER AND PLUGS AND WIRES
  • FUTURE MODS: PULLEYS,DMD,OPTIMIZED TB, AND POSSIBLY GIVING A CALL TO STREET FLIGHT!!!

Posted By: R_G Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/27/03 01:11 AM
No, it says "GBH4LIF"!

How about GHB?
Posted By: DEVIOUSDEV_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/27/03 06:50 AM
For those of you who haven't received theirs yet, don't worry, it should be there any day now Sometimes if you are in a somewhat more rural area, the mail takes a little longer... because they were all sent out at exactly the same time, so they should be showing up on people's doorsteps as we speak

And for those wanting another GB, We'll see if there is enough interest, and get it going ... we may want to wait a week or two, so we can make sure we gather enough interest to get them made again
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/27/03 03:46 PM
Dude, I thought it was snake oil!!!!
I put it on my car and really felt a boost in Horsepower!!!!
Between this product and the tornado Imy Zetec can go from zero to 60 in 2.25 seconds and I still only have to fill up twice a year!!!!

Seriously, These frames look great. I really didn't think they would look as prefessional as they do. My car gets prettier by the minute!
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/28/03 06:04 AM
Got mine today! Install level of difficulty 4, from 1-5. I am way too tired to use any kind of tool right now.

RGSOUNDF-lmao!!
Posted By: papadage_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/28/03 01:40 PM
Got mine yesterday. Unfortunately the rain hasn't stopped coming down. Looks very nice. Can't wait to mount it.
Posted By: kuropis Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/28/03 04:56 PM
Still waiting for mine.. but I got in the buy a little late. Hopefully it will show next week sometime.

Anyone have pictures of theirs on the car??
Posted By: Contour_LXsport_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/28/03 11:40 PM
Is there gonna be another group buy? That would be very cool.
Posted By: 2&1/2 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/29/03 02:54 PM
I second that......should have jumped on it to start but hopefully another one will come through
Posted By: scottd60_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/29/03 06:47 PM
For those of you who haven't received theirs yet, don't worry, it should be there any day now Sometimes if you are in a somewhat more rural area, the mail takes a little longer... because they were all sent out at exactly the same time, so they should be showing up on people's doorsteps as we speak

And for those wanting another GB, We'll see if there is enough interest, and get it going ... we may want to wait a week or two, so we can make sure we gather enough interest to get them made again

DEVIOUSDEV,

Can you start a list of who would be interested in another GB? We had a meet this weekend and I know some of the guys would be in. One of the guys just got his and it looked great!

Scott
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/30/03 05:36 AM
Methinks GB2 on these frames isn't too far away. I am very happy with the fit, finish, quality, and overall pimpitude of my frame!
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: Those wanting another GB - 09/30/03 08:21 AM
yeah i got the CF look alike frame and it is dope. everyone should order a frame! they are hella (cant belive i just said that ) sweet!
Posted By: ssmumich00_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/01/03 12:37 AM
got it today!!!!!

Looks slick. . .CF finish is very professional, and the packaging rocks too. . .

Posted By: Jason43 Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/01/03 12:47 PM
Still haven't gotten mine
My frames showed up on 9/23.
I went away for a week and they were here waiting for me.
They look great and I can't wait to get them on the Tour.
I will post pics as soon as I get over the drive-lag...
Posted By: bigMoneyRacing_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/01/03 01:32 PM
Originally posted by ssmumich00:

Looks slick. . .CF finish is very professional, and the packaging rocks too. . .

ditto, first class all the way! (got mine last week FWIW)
Posted By: Andy W._dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/01/03 04:06 PM
I haven't seen mine yet!

-Andy
Posted By: NorCalCoug_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/03/03 10:51 PM
Just a note, our two Canadian orders were returned by customs due to 'incomplete paperwork' despite the fact the paperwork was complete. So yeah, anyway, they're being shipped out tomorrow afternoon. Again. For the last time. I swear. Or I might go 'POSTAL'.
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/06/03 05:33 AM
Just a note, our two Canadian orders were returned by customs due to 'incomplete paperwork' despite the fact the paperwork was complete. So yeah, anyway, they're being shipped out tomorrow afternoon. Again. For the last time. I swear. Or I might go 'POSTAL'.

That would be me for one
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/07/03 04:30 AM
Here's mine, poor quality pic and all! Great work again guys!

Pay no attention to the expired tags.
Posted By: NorCalCoug_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/07/03 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Cris'pus:

That would be me for one

I'd drive it to Canada and deliver it by hand for you if I had the time to spare.

It's on its way again, with extra-complete customs documentation.
Posted By: Andy W._dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/07/03 07:16 PM
Neither of mine have shown up!

-Andy
Posted By: scottd60_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/07/03 07:57 PM
Any word on starting a new GB?

Scott
Posted By: Jason43 Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/07/03 11:11 PM
I haven't seen mine yet either?!?!?!
Posted By: NorCalCoug_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/08/03 09:27 AM
To those who haven't received theirs yet: All of the orders (except the Canadian orders obviously) shipped on the same day. USPS is faster to some locations than others, I would say no more than another day or two at most for the rest of the orders to be fulfilled.
Posted By: Jason43 Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/15/03 12:01 AM
I still haven't seen mine. Are you guys possitive you sent me one?
Posted By: NorCalCoug_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/15/03 08:01 AM
Send an e-mail to mike@initialvelocity.com with your shipping/address info and PayPal info, and I'll make sure you were invoiced and shipped to.
Posted By: DEVIOUSDEV_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/23/03 04:33 AM
Has everyone's gotten there finally?

And for everyone else that wanted another GB, we will start it at the end of next week, probably on Haloween
Posted By: scottd60_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/23/03 08:49 PM

And for everyone else that wanted another GB, we will start it at the end of next week, probably on Haloween

That's great...I have seen a couple and they really look great. Can't wait to order one this time!

Thanks,
Scott
Posted By: Jason43 Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/23/03 10:42 PM
I got the second one you guys sent out. Thanks!

Posted By: wa2tuff Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 10/27/03 03:34 AM
what color?
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/27/03 04:00 AM
Another GB-----GREAT!!!!! From the looks of the posts, any reasonable minimum should be no trouble. I'm in for two. I'll keep checking for the startup.
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 10/27/03 05:46 AM
Originally posted by ssmumich00:
CF payed. . .so I'll have a CF IMRC cover, CF license plate, and a CF hood by the end of the year. . .very nice. This and my car is getting repainted. . .I'm looking hot. . .

What color?
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/27/03 05:05 PM

No
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 10/27/03 06:45 PM

Posted By: DEVIOUSDEV_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 11/01/03 11:28 AM
I wasn't able to get a chance to set the stuff up for the new GB yet... so it'll probably be ready by monday
Posted By: auiotour Re: Those wanting another GB - 11/01/03 03:55 PM
Can we get these in a Metal one but Black also. With Silver lettering.
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Those wanting another GB - 11/02/03 03:28 AM
Got mine Now, thanks.
Posted By: 2&1/2 Re: Those wanting another GB - 11/06/03 06:54 PM
Any word on when the next window will be?
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: Those wanting another GB - 11/07/03 01:18 AM
Originally posted by 2&1/2:
Any word on when the next window will be?

Still waiting. Any ideas?
Posted By: IanX12SVT Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 11/07/03 03:43 AM
damn it I missed it.
Posted By: silvercsvt Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 11/07/03 05:28 AM
im down mirror finish
I was trying to get everything set up today, but I wasn't able to get everything finished. So Monday should be the day finally.

We are setting up a new PayPal Account, and have to rework the site etc... so we just want to make sure everything is working correctly before we have you guys sending money
Posted By: auiotour Re: Those wanting another GB - 11/10/03 02:48 AM
Can I still get one of these, PM me if so, I will paypal money tonight or tomorrow. I want the mirror polish.
Posted By: DEVIOUSDEV_dup1 Re: Those wanting another GB - 11/11/03 02:05 AM
The Second Group Buy is Now Posted !!!
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: CEG License Plate Frame GB NOW OPEN - 11/13/03 07:59 AM
My Exp Date is covered too much for my liking(from BC) . So if someone doesn't want to wait, I'm selling my never-mounted plate. It's the Black Powdercoat.
© CEG Archives