Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 96BlackSE Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 08/22/03 02:47 AM
I would need 10+ people to get this going.

I am trying to figure out the pricing on lower quantities but the more the better since there is a lot of setup costs involved in it.

If we can get 15+ sets it would be $150 shipped via express post like the last GB.

Here is a pic of the pulleys

Thanks
Nima
What's the deal with these? Are they lighter, or is it just cosmetic? Specifics, man!
Posted By: 96BlackSE Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 08/22/03 03:26 AM
They are lighter and underdriven
hmmm... from 1-10 what's the difficulty of installing them?
Posted By: tttc Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 08/22/03 04:31 AM
Do you have the belts for them also. And if not do you know a part number for the correct size?
Interested for $150
Posted By: LBVSVT_dup1 Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 08/22/03 12:07 PM
Originally posted by 96BlackSE:
They are lighter and underdriven

They're actually bigger than the stock pulleys, which is what you want in this case (unlike the crank pulley).
Posted By: Freakshow Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 08/22/03 09:01 PM
definitely interested
Posted By: Qwk98svt Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 08/22/03 10:16 PM
I am in for a set of silver ones, $150 is good for me

-Jeff-
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 08/22/03 10:18 PM
Interested please inform us on all the specifics
Posted By: Qwk98svt Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 08/22/03 10:24 PM
This should help out everyone. Read away!

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=groupbuy&Number=103838&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

-Jeff-
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 08/23/03 09:18 PM
Ok I"m in for $150 so lets go
Posted By: Fordinary Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 08/24/03 02:46 PM
whats the performance gain of lighter /underdriven pullies?

this is a serious question.. im not being sarcastic.
Posted By: Qwk98svt Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 08/24/03 03:14 PM

This is a qoute from another post, this is all thanks to DemonSVT:

Most likely this pulley will underdrive the alt by 14-20% tops (500-700rpm at 3500)

Also in order to be pulling 140amps from the alternator you would need every electrical component working at the same time. Likely more! They oversize the alternator as to NOT ever task it at 100%. Also most alternators actually have an output over their rated amount.

I personally have sold a Worldwide alternator for a 98 Duratec that spec'd at 156amps at 4300rpm (rated at 135amps) I've seen some 120's tested as high as 160. Worldwide ships a test spec sheet (amps from 0-7000rpm) with every alternator they remanufacture.

The huge factor to think about is with the UDP at 6000 crank rpm the alternator is spinning at 4800-5200rpm (depending on %) and 7k @ 5600-5900rpm. That's a major factor in longevity to not overspeed the alternator. I searched for a UDP for the alt for this reason alone. Depending on the size of the one being made by this shop I may??? get another one if it's smaller. I think it's that big a deal. (plus if I do go this route I can resell the alt pulley I have to a Mustang buddy )

I smoked a couple alternators on my Conquest before I hunted down both a better alternator and a larger pulley. (7500+ rpm intercooled turbo) I knew the rev happy Duratec would not be easy on the alternator.

Take everything said here and magnify it 3 fold about the P/S pump. High rpms = frothed & burned fluid = possible failed pump/rack/etc. Not to mention you DO get a nice perfromance gain by slowing down this hydraulic pump! (I.E. parasitic drag machine) Mobil 1 ATF a major plus!

And there is plenty more here, If yu have not noticed I have been doing my homework on these, And I feel these are a great Idea.

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=perf&Number=75483&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1&vc=1

-Jeff-
Posted By: shaggz Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 08/25/03 05:35 PM
Im interested in a set for $150 shipped. "HELL YEAH" Wut colors do you have? There better be red!!! Oh yeah wut about the performance underdrive belts,where can you get them or can you?
i just went back re-read those posts from teh first group buy...some great info passed along curtesy of demonsvt...

i bought my pullies (got red instead of blue) to go with the dreams of the 3.0 i was going to aquire and build up last yr/beginning of this yr...

excellent quality and craftsmanship on the p/s and alternator pullies....never had them installed but they impressed friend who thought the contour had no love in the aftermarket and many offers to help me install them from non contour guys

and they look just as good today sitting in the shipping box in my trunk

i may be selling my se soon so my pullies from the first buy will be for sale if they dont go with the car...however, so as not to undercut nima after all the great work he did for these i will sale them at the same price he's selling his for, they are new and never used....and like i said i dont want to take anything away from his efforts

Posted By: 99 red SVT Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 08/26/03 02:24 AM
Can they be bought separately? I'm interested in the p/s pulley.
Posted By: 96BlackSE Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 08/28/03 07:03 PM
Hey guys,

I still haven't gotten a reply for the prices but I was told if its around 15 sets the price will be the same as the GB before. But there is one thing the exchange rate back then was 1.52 and it now is 1.39 so it makes a bit of a difference.
The corrected price with the exchange rate would be $165.

The price for 10 sets would be a bit more but I will do my best to get the same price.

I will also do my best to get a variety of colors but if that doesnt work out we would just have to go with 1 color.

Let me know if your interested,
The price includes shipping via express post as before.

Thanks
Nima
Nima,

Still very much interested.

eric
Count me in for one set on this group buy. Color choice is irrelevant to me.

Dave Keller
1995 Contour SE
1999 Contour SVT
Posted By: shaggz Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/02/03 11:16 AM
So wuts going on with this gb? Is it happening?
Posted By: 96BlackSE Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/02/03 03:48 PM
I am just waiting for more people...

I need confirmation on who is in...

If you're in the GB copy the list and add your name to it so I can get an exact count

FlechaAutoSports
mrspindlelegs
I would be in for red pulleys for $150 or close to that price.
Posted By: shaggz Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/04/03 02:18 AM
Im in for a set of red ones too!!!
Posted By: 96BlackSE Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/04/03 02:25 AM
The price is going to be $165 if we can get 15 people
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/04/03 11:42 AM
Well you may want to ask him how much it will be for around 5 sets to be made. I would still like a set, but it looks like we don't have alot of interest.
Posted By: 96BlackSE Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/04/03 02:37 PM
FlechaAutoSports
mrspindlelegs
303GreenDestiny
shaggz
SVTCuervo
freakshow
Qwk98svt

If the above people are interested we have 7. I have a couple of people that have PM'd me about them and they want one.

If your on the list above and don't want a set plz let me know

Nima
Posted By: tm-svt_dup1 Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/05/03 12:36 AM
FlechaAutoSports
mrspindlelegs
303GreenDestiny
shaggz
SVTCuervo
freakshow
Qwk98svt
tm-svt

I would like a set please!
The blue if available.
Posted By: svt4b Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/05/03 01:11 AM
im interested but im not so hot on the alt pulley due to my system. i read the old forum and am torn on wether or not to go with the alt pulley but i know that i want the PS pulley for sure. is this a package deal only thing? can anybody sell me on this? my wallet is crying to stay closed but they look so pretty...more car toys
Posted By: twitztour Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/08/03 12:59 AM
FlechaAutoSports
mrspindlelegs
303GreenDestiny
shaggz
SVTCuervo
freakshow
Qwk98svt
tm-svt
twitztour

I am interested in these in Red, is there any issues if I wanted to run these with the DMD crank pulley for a smooth yet underdriven ride?

Thanks
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/08/03 01:43 PM
Originally posted by tttc:
Do you have the belts for them also. And if not do you know a part number for the correct size?

Gates part number KO606725
Posted By: Qwk98svt Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/08/03 10:52 PM

Anything new? Whats going? I am still interested! Please let me know. I will have the money prolly whenever this GB starts!

-Jeff-
Posted By: 96BlackSE Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/09/03 03:28 AM
Couple of more people and I will be starting it

Nima
Posted By: Freakshow Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/09/03 04:06 AM
I know I said I was interested at first but after reading about the sound system with the alt pulley I'm not so sure it's a good idea for me even though I'm not pushing a huge system. Plus my pocketbook is sorta modded out for the moment Sorry.
Posted By: twitztour Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/09/03 04:11 AM
It would take alot to actually hit the alt. hard. Think if it as a preservation for the life of the alt with these high revving engines!
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/09/03 10:35 PM
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by tttc:

Gates part number KO606725

Realized today I copied that number over wrong. It's K060725.
Posted By: shaggz Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/10/03 12:19 AM
Wut is the Gates site to get the pulley belt?
Should i get a bigger alt. since i have a 2 amp system running with the pulley?
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/10/03 12:16 PM
Originally posted by shaggz:
Wut is the Gates site to get the pulley belt?
Should i get a bigger alt. since i have a 2 amp system running with the pulley?

Just call around your local parts places and ask for Gates belts. Napa belts are renamed Gates so they cross reference the Gates number. That's where I'm getting mine from.
Posted By: shaggz Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/16/03 12:28 AM
It seems like we cant get enough people on this group buy huh? Can you get the pulleys without the group buy? If so,how much?
Posted By: stepmar2 Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/19/03 10:20 PM
S.Marshall..........I'm in for a set in blue.
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/20/03 11:52 PM
Whats the word?
Posted By: 96BlackSE Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/21/03 12:36 AM
I am planning on going in on monday or tuesday to see what they say about the quantity.

I think it should be fine...(I'll be begging them)
Posted By: Swazo Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/21/03 07:59 PM
I want a set for sure, clear or blue would be tits.
Posted By: Cougar451 Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/23/03 06:49 AM
What will the price be now if I'm in for a set...color does not matter at all...???

I am interested...

With my car up on the lift to do my tranny, clutch and flywheel work, I was gonna d some basic maintenance too like new belts etc...may as well change the pullies too.
Posted By: 96BlackSE Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/23/03 08:49 PM
Just went in today and talked about the pullies. I am gonna know tommorow for sure if its a go.

I will hopefully post an updated list tonight after my class to see the exact count

Posted By: 96BlackSE Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/24/03 01:33 AM
FlechaAutoSports
mrspindlelegs
303GreenDestiny
shaggz
SVTCuervo
tm-svt
twitztour
stepmar2
Swazo
Cougar451

Here is the list guys... Please let me know if you have changed your mind
I will get the last word tommorow and start the payments

I am not sure about the choice of colors either but we might just have to stick with one color since its a low quantity

The price is $165 shipped

Let me know if you have any questions

Nima
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/24/03 03:18 AM
I"m still in, but I would like to get thelm in polished. It really doesn't matter but If i have a choice I'd go with polished.
Posted By: Swazo Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 09/24/03 04:05 AM
Can we get them in uncoated?
Just got back from them and its a GO

They are going to be anodized only one color which is clear (silver)

I could probably get them uncoated if you really want them but I was told that it will cause premature wear on the metal and thats why they all get anodized

Its now time to start the payments

You can paypal me at tribo99@hotmail.com
If the money is funded from a credit card please add 2.9% and send it to benzedrine@sympatico.ca

For cheques and money orders please PM me or email me for my address

As soon as I have the payments they will start making them and it will take about 2 weeks for them to be completed

If you have any questions let me know
Thanks
Nima

Anodized it is then

PM sent...
TTT so everyone can see

2 people have contact me upto now

Im still in,but how long can you keep the group buy open? Right now im a litle tight on funds. I will let you know by the first of next week whetherim getting a set.

Oh yeah if i do i want red....
*bump*
all i need is...

alternator pulley
power steering pulley
water pump pulley

i have the crank pulley
i would like to be in.
There is no waterpump pulley available (and I also beleive that the waterpump pulley is pressed on the cam)

Anyhow the GB is still open so if you want to be in just follow the payment instruction on this thread

shaggz, I don't think we are gonna have color options this GB because of the low number.

Thanks!
paypalled payment.
There is no waterpump pulley available (and I also beleive that the waterpump pulley is pressed on the cam)

Anyhow the GB is still open so if you want to be in just follow the payment instruction on this thread

shaggz, I don't think we are gonna have color options this GB because of the low number.

Thanks!

so what pulleys are in this group buy?
i already have the crank pulley.........
I got your payment ov3n thanks.

The pulleys which are in the GB are powersteering and alternator pulleys

Thanks
You can paypal me at If the money is funded from a credit card please add 2.9% and send it to <a href="mailto:benzedrine@sympatico.ca">tribo99@hotmail.com">tribo99@hotmail.com</a>
If the money is funded from a credit card please add 2.9% and send it to <a href="mailto:benzedrine@sympatico.ca

For cheques and money orders please PM me or email me for my address

As soon as I have the payments they will start making them and it will take about 2 weeks for them to be completed

If you have any questions let me know
Thanks
Nima

Ok i need your address so i can send a money order!
And the 2.9% does that count with mac cards?
Just pmd you

Whats a mac card?
does the power steering pulley give any hp increase?

if so how much for just it
I believe it's for a different engine than what you have.
The pulleys haven't been dynod so I can't tell you how much power increase they are gonna give

BTW this is for the V6 engines
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
I believe it's for a different engine than what you have.

dammit i just realized that..
Payment sent
Nima,

Please include me on your paid list...payment sent (Paypal).

Thanks,
Scott
Here is the list of people that I have received payments from:
Swazo
Outlawd
ov3n
tm-svt
mrspindlelegs
scottd60

And here is the list of people that I haven't received payments from yet:

FlechaAutoSports
303GreenDestiny
shaggz
SVTCuervo
twitztour
stepmar2
Cougar451

If your on a list which you shouldn't be let me know
Ok imma send you the payment via money order, i would send paypal but my card has been stolen. $165 shipped right?
yup 165 shipped
I got bad knews i was on my way to get your money order and a deer ran out in front of me and i swerved to miss it and lost control and hit a guardral and went down over a bank and rolled my svt 3 times its totaleed so i dont need them sorry>
Originally posted by shaggz:
I got bad knews i was on my way to get your money order and a deer ran out in front of me and i swerved to miss it and lost control and hit a guardral and went down over a bank and rolled my svt 3 times its totaleed so i dont need them sorry>

Holly cr@p shaggz...that really sucks Hope your ok and sorry here you car is totaled. We have the same problem around here in northern MD (Carroll Co.) with those friggin' dear Every day when I go to work there is a new one dead on the side of the road. I know I could be next to nail one pretty much any day and that really scares me...I love my car and I know what a dear can do to the front at 50-60 mph

Good luck,
Scott
Yea im alright im just stiff as hell and i have whiplash from the airbag. It really does suck i would like to get another one eventually but not for awile i might go buy a Mazda6s,im not really sure wuti want!
Any updates on this GB...how many more do we need to get this going?

Scott
FlechaAutoSports
303GreenDestiny
SVTCuervo
twitztour
stepmar2
Cougar451

I have 6 payments right now. I need atleast 4 more to be able to start this.

I am still waiting for the people listed above to contact me

FlechaAutoSports
303GreenDestiny
SVTCuervo
twitztour
stepmar2
Cougar451

I have 6 payments right now. I need atleast 4 more to be able to start this.

I am still waiting for the people listed above to contact me

TTT

Count me in. I'll send payment this friday. Silver and red ones for me, thanks.
I just sent a PM to the people on the list hopefully I'll get a reply

NorCalCoug, sounds good but they are gonna be all siver in the GB
Just an update... I sent PM's to;
FlechaAutoSports
303GreenDestiny
SVTCuervo
twitztour
stepmar2

And as it seems they have all read the PM's but I have gotten no replies from them
Maybe there is something wrong with my account... But please let me know whats going on...
Posted By: PDXSVT Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 10/21/03 01:35 AM
I got mine in the prior group buy and FINALLY got them installed, but I used a Gates KO 606730 belt with mine. Thanks to Shotwell and a friend of his on installing it, but maybe now he will want some of these pullies for himself.
Come on people lets get this going
Posted By: Swazo Re: Powersteering and Alternator Pulleys - 10/21/03 05:42 AM
w3rd
I just sent a PM to the people on the list hopefully I'll get a reply

NorCalCoug, sounds good but they are gonna be all siver in the GB

Silver is fine. Money order/cashier's check only, or is PayPal okay?
Paypal is fine.

You can send it to tribo99@hotmail.com if your funing it from a bank account or to benzedrine@sympatico.ca if your funding from a CC.
If your funding from a CC please add 2.9% to cover the shipping cost.

If you want to send a M.O. PM me and I'll give you my addy

And I still havent heard anything back from;

FlechaAutoSports
303GreenDestiny
SVTCuervo
stepmar2
Cougar451

And I still havent heard anything back from;

FlechaAutoSports
303GreenDestiny
SVTCuervo
stepmar2
Cougar451

That really sucks that some of those names are people who do other GB's on CEG. I'm sure they hate dead beats that can't follow through on their GB's, I know I do on the GB's I've done. Come on guys, you know you don't like it when this happens to you on your GB's.....
FlechaAutoSports
303GreenDestiny
SVTCuervo
stepmar2
Cougar451

What's the final word on price, and when do you need payment by?
Sorry everybody, but I am really struggling right now. My fuel pump just went out and its cost me a lot to fix it. On top of that my tranny is about to die and I'm trying to save up for that. Also, I just moved and there was some added expense for that. I'm not trying to back out, but I just don't have any money right now. I might be able to get some money soon. No promises.
This is unbeleivable... I haven't gotten a single word back from these people...

I guess I just have to go in their threads and remind them about it??

NorCalcoug, the price is $165 shipped... The sooner is better for the payment...
I'm sure you'd hear back real quick then if you did
I paid. So where are the others and why haven't they paid yet?
Bumper roo
Originally posted by mdaj:
Bumper roo

Werd.. I would be extremely happy if I could get these pulleys in time to go in with my new engine
I take it the remaining "buyers" have backed out. The 2 that run GB's have been added to the "I'll never deal with them out of pure spite" list (like they care anyway )

Where do we go from here??
I heard back from 303GreenDestiny and SVTCuervo but not a word from the rest

We just need 3 more people to get this going... If it doesn't work out I will do my best to put some money in it and get it going.

How does a deadline for next monday sound? (crossing fingers we'll get atleast 1-2 more people)

I linked this GB on NECO, hopefully we'll get a few more bites.
Originally posted by Swazo:
I take it the remaining "buyers" have backed out. The 2 that run GB's have been added to the "I'll never deal with them out of pure spite" list (like they care anyway )

Where do we go from here??

Ok this pushed me over the edge, I'll be paying today or tommorow. Thanks and sorry about the waite
Were do I send my money to. I can pay however you would like. Thanks
You can paypal tribo99@hotmail.com

If your funding from CC please add 2.9% and send to benzedrine@sympatico.ca
Hey guys, I got mine in the prior group buy, and while it's purely subjective, I'm REAL PLEASED with mine. The pullies they replaced were like battleship anchors for weight, and these new pullies did a nice job of balancing out the weight gain I got from putting in a DMD. Make your rev happy engine glad, along with your alternator and power steering pump.
^^ Thats cool that you like it man. Why don't you get another set to have an on-hand pair to compare against the stock pullies
Money Sent. Thanks

Ram-Motorsports
*bump*

Did we need one more or are we cool?
If we had 2 more it would of been great but if not I will start it by putting money for 2 more... Hopefully I would be able to sell the 2 sets later on

I am just waiting for an echeck to clear and then I will be sending the money from my Paypal account to my bank account and get the GB going!
If we had 2 more it would of been great but if not I will start it by putting money for 2 more... Hopefully I would be able to sell the 2 sets later on

I am just waiting for an echeck to clear and then I will be sending the money from my Paypal account to my bank account and get the GB going!

if they were for a zetec i would pay you today!!
Hey just saw this post, Is there still time to get in on it? I can have the payment in by this friday(11/14). Just let me know.
The GB is still open if you wanna hop in
Awesome, Paypal will be sent friday.
Got your payment! Thanks!!

Time to start the GB
Awesome. What the turn around on this?
^^ It is two weeks from the start of the group buy or once they receive the payment I believe.
Hey guys,

Just to let you know I am just waiting for the money to get to my bank account right now... When it comes in they will start production

Nima
Money is at my bank as of this morning

I'll do my best to go to the shop today if not I will go tommorow for sure.
Just to let you all know the payment is in...

They said it might take a bit longer than 2 weeks since they are pretty busy. What they told me was it should be done between 2-3 weeks

Woo hoo.....Xmas might be a week or so early for me then
Just to let you all know the payment is in...

They said it might take a bit longer than 2 weeks since they are pretty busy. What they told me was it should be done between 2-3 weeks

Any updates?
any possibility on getting in on this? I'm strapped for cash right now (xmas) but next month I'd probably have the $.
I'll be calling them tommorow to see whats going on.

Morbid I sent you a PM
hey Nima... sent you some $
morbid got the money thanks!!!

sorry about the lack of updates guys, just had an exam today that I had been studying for...
I'll call them tommorow to see whats going on... I'll even go there if I get my stoopid beater fixed (just started acting up yesterday )

nima
TTT

Updates?
Yes. I like having Christmas early
I left a message and they didn't get back to me yet...
I just got the other car working today so I am just gonna drop by tommorow and see whats going on!
ok guys, I just went in today. Couldn't make it on friday...I got some bad news

They are still working on them all the machines are set up and they are partly machined and they are closing for the holidays tommorow.
What I was told is that they'll be done in the first week of january. I am really sorry I wish it was in my hands.

Sorry about the wait
Nima
update

just went in today the p/s pulleys are pretty much done the alternator pulleys should be done in the next 2 days and they are off to anodizing I am hoping I will be starting to ship them thursday or friday
Yay! Thanks for the update.
Another update

The p/s pulleys have been completed and anodized, little machining left on the alternator pulleys.
Hopefully they'll be done by tommorow

Any chance getting in on this for a blue set? I keep over-revving my alternator. This would help.
PM sent
I got some news

they are ready!!!!
picking them up tommorow!
Right on, when are they going to be shipped?
I just picked them up... Gonna start boxing them up soon

The only thing is they forgot the engraving on the alternator pullies but whatever atleast the engraving is on the right side for the p/s pulleys this time

I am hoping to get them shipped today

Posted By: 96BlackSE Pullies Shipped Tracking Numbers Up - 01/13/04 10:34 PM
Just got back from the post office, they have been all shipped. You should receive them depending on your location from 3 days to a week.

Here are the tracking numbers, they can be tracked from www.usps.com or www.canadapost.ca

Joseph 23 164 567 128
David 23 164 566 992
Andrew 23 164 567 587
Thomas 23 164 567 573
Mike 23 164 567 595
Matt 23 164 567 613
Glen 23 164 567 542
Mark 23 164 567 556
Scott 23 164 567 511
Nick 23 164 567 560

Let me know if your name isn't on the list.

And here's a pic of them

Thanks for making this happen again
Nima
Posted By: tm-svt_dup1 Re: Pullies Shipped Tracking Numbers Up - 01/14/04 06:32 AM
Thanks for sticking it out! Yay!
Posted By: 96BlackSE Re: Pullies Shipped Tracking Numbers Up - 01/14/04 03:23 PM
The belt number you will be needing for the pullies is K060730

Posted By: Andrew Re: Pullies Shipped Tracking Numbers Up - 01/14/04 09:06 PM
Thanks for posting the tracking numbers. That's the way it should be done! (Others running group buys should take note...)

Also, what manufacturer is the part number you gave for the belt?

Andrew
Posted By: 96BlackSE Re: Pullies Shipped Tracking Numbers Up - 01/14/04 09:09 PM
Its a Gates part number. 73 inch belt
Posted By: morbid Re: Pullies Shipped Tracking Numbers Up - 01/15/04 03:21 PM
Hey Nima... thanks for all your efforts on this 5 month group buy! And thanks for letting me join in near the end

BTW: those tracking numbers can't be tracked (says tracking option wasn't purchased)
Posted By: 96BlackSE Re: Pullies Shipped Tracking Numbers Up - 01/15/04 03:56 PM
I just checked this, it doesnt show the tracking info from USPS but shows it from Canadapost.ca. I guess since they are still not in the U.S. it shows as the tracking numbers doesnt exist in their system (or something )

Posted By: 96BlackSE Re: Pullies Shipped Tracking Numbers Up - 01/23/04 09:00 PM
Just wondering if everyone received their pulleys?

Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Pullies Shipped Tracking Numbers Up - 01/23/04 09:22 PM
Yes I did. THe look great. Thanks for the Group Buy
Got mine as well...they look great, can't wait for some warm weather to install them along with my DMD

Thanks again,
Scott
Posted By: tm-svt_dup1 Re: Pullies Shipped Tracking Numbers Up - 01/24/04 04:28 AM
I got mine! Thanks a bunch.
got mine, putting them on the 3L sunday when i pull the motor to do the damn rear main seal!!!!! argh
Posted By: ov3n_dup1 Re: Pullies Shipped Tracking Numbers Up - 01/24/04 06:25 AM
got mine. thanks
© CEG Archives