Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: ssmumich00_dup1 wheel group buy? Centerlines?? - 08/13/03 07:41 PM
hey-
can someone start a GB on some centerline impulses again??? A ton of us missed them last time, I think it was on focaljet. . .maybe one of the GB gurus like SVTCuervo or someone could take this on??

Suneil

PS, I don't know how to do GB's, otherwise I'd do it. . .
Posted By: 1314_dup1 Re: wheel group buy? Centerlines?? - 08/13/03 09:39 PM
No. My wife will kill me if I tell her I'm interested in another set of wheels. Maybe a buy on any Centerline wheel.
Posted By: MotorCity Re: wheel group buy? Centerlines?? - 08/13/03 10:11 PM
Centerline RPM...
Posted By: ssmumich00_dup1 Re: wheel group buy? Centerlines?? - 08/14/03 12:08 AM
my fiancee will have my balls as well, but those centerline's are nice. . .I like the RPM's, I would've said the 445 impulses, but given Chris' problems with them, might as well go with something safe. . .

so, anyone want to do this?
anyone interested?
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: wheel group buy? Centerlines?? - 08/14/03 05:46 AM
I am interested in some centerline's in either the Impulse's or the Excel's. What probs were had with the impulse's?
Posted By: csc99svt Re: wheel group buy? Centerlines?? - 08/14/03 02:32 PM
Originally posted by MotorCity:
Centerline RPM...

sounds good, you get in on a centerline gb and then sell me your stock wheels!
Posted By: 1314_dup1 Re: wheel group buy? Centerlines?? - 08/14/03 04:07 PM
Originally posted by XKontour98:
What probs were had with the impulse's?

Impulse problem

I've never heard anything bad about the RPM's. But, Bernie was selling his the last time I looked.
Does anyone have a picture of these Centerlines??? If there's a big enough demand for these, I MIGHT try to get a group buy together for em. Someone please post a pic.
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: wheel group buy? Centerlines?? - 08/16/03 05:13 AM
If ya'll need a supplier I'll do it. Tell me the wheel you want and I'll see what I can do. Thanks

EDIT: From what I've seen so far I've found no Centerline Impulses in 4x108. Do these have to be custome drilled?

Impulse:

RPM
Posted By: Barge Re: wheel group buy? Centerlines?? - 08/16/03 02:57 PM
The centerline impulse can be ordered in 4x108. I know discount tire could get them for me. They quoted a price of $225 last time I called them.
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: wheel group buy? Centerlines?? - 08/16/03 06:38 PM
I will set up this GB... i have a hook up, looking at 215 per set......
Posted By: path914 Re: wheel group buy? Centerlines?? - 08/16/03 07:36 PM
Originally posted by MarkusSVT:
I will set up this GB... i have a hook up, looking at 215 per set......

You mean $215 per wheel, not set.
Posted By: ssmumich00_dup1 Re: wheel group buy? Centerlines?? - 08/16/03 08:28 PM
I guess now we need to see all that are interested and WHAT wheel we want to pick. . .I think both are gorgeous, but since I have 5 spoke wheels already, I'm kind of leaning towards a 6 spoker. . .anyone have a picture of the Centerline RPM's?? I've searched but those pics were all taken down. . .

Suneil
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: wheel group buy? Centerlines?? - 08/16/03 09:51 PM
from my first post:

Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: wheel group buy? Centerlines?? - 08/18/03 09:03 PM
Have final price info.....

Centerline impulse - 17 X 7, $875 shipped......
Centerline RPM's - Same

Also, if you want them wrapped in tires, let me know....
Posted By: ssmumich00_dup1 Re: wheel group buy? Centerlines?? - 08/18/03 11:40 PM
Markus-
Could you tell me if there would be clearance issues for those of us with big brake kits, I'm personally running 13" Baer's up front. . .I know they clear the impulse 445's from Chris's car from CTA, how about the Centerline RPM's, are they the same internal diameter as the impulses?

What about quality issues, if they don't balance correctly, can they be returned to Centerline (read:issues Chris is having with his 8 impulses from centerline). . .

And how many to get that price?

Thanks!

Suneil
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: wheel group buy? Centerlines?? - 08/19/03 03:47 PM
Suneil,

They should fit with no problems......

Also, if there are any problems with these wheels, you will have the ability to get them fixed through centerline, but not through me. Also, this price is for ten sets....
© CEG Archives