Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I wanted to gauge the interest on a possible group buy on the Steeda Tri-Ax/F Shifter. This shifter will work in the contour but, requires you to build a riser plate. If you use the search feature you can find how to build this riser in one or more articles.

Pricing will be around $90.00. Maybe a little less maybe a little more depending on how many people show interest. This will be for the model with no shift knob. Let me know if you are interested in pricing for the one that includes the shift knob and what colors people are interested in.

Here is the link to the shifter.

Eric
I'm interested depending on final price+shipping and of course the timing of it.

war...
I am going to get more details tomorrow and get prices on the ones with shift knobs. I will try to find the zip code that they will be shipping from and give that too you so you can figure out your own shipping on UPS.com.
you have my interest....always wanted one of those.......
oh yeah, been waiting for this one.
Originally posted by csc99svt:

+1
Originally posted by Antonio:

+1

+2 w/o knob

i might help you install it...if i feel like it...
I'm in...
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:

i might help you install it...if i feel like it...

i think what you meant to say was drop ship it to my house and drop off your car, i will install it for you!
I have a dumb question:

When I had my tranny rebuilt in Feb., I had a Focus shift tower installed as some added insurance against breakage. Will I still need the riser plate if I order one of these shifters?
I'd be up for this group buy so +1
You have my attention.
Count me in!
what's the advantage over the tried and true B&M Short Shifter?
This has be rehashed so many times. I have a steeda and I love it... it shifts a lot quicker. I don't know how the B&M feels, but it has been argued that since the steeda is altered at the bottom that it is a true short throw, where-as the B&M is just a shorter shaft... but I don't know. I am not sure how much it even matters.
Steeda Group Buy with pricing
© CEG Archives