Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Hey everyone. I'm starting a new post for the CEG t-shirts.The silk screen is ready hope to have pic's soon!!

The t-shirts are great quality and the CEG logo is on the front left chest and a Large CEG logo on back.

Here are the choices;

50/50 Ash grey - with white,navy or black logo $6.25

White- navy,red,grey or black logo $6.25

Navy- with white or grey logo $7.25

Black- with white ir grey logo $7.25

100% cotton Ash grey or white $7.00
Navy or Black $8.00
Same color combo's for logo.

Shipping- 1-2 shirts $3 usps 3 or more $5 usps

Payment: Paypal send to ffskunk7@aol.com

Checks, money orders: Chris Boivin
45 Apollo Drive
Southbridge Ma 01550

place orders through my email or pm me!!

PLEASE include your size, screen name, real name and address and method of payment.

THanks everyone who has placed orders.You wont be disappointed with the quality!!!
orders so far...

John Hennessy 2 shirts (need your name and address)

rgsoundf 2 shirts paid thanks.

sigma 2 shirts paid thanks.

crzydrvr 1 shirt (need your name and address)

svtpower 1 shirt (need your name and address)

mjf4 1 shirt (need your name and address)

Thanks!!
First orders going in this hope for pics soon.thanks.
I want a big one for the back window, anyone have the measurements. Also, my next payment is on the 31st. But I want in.
Originally posted by auiotour:
I want a big one for the back window, anyone have the measurements. Also, my next payment is on the 31st. But I want in.

Your back window wears t-shirt?

If I order, I'd like to order a shirt(s) and hat at the same time to save on shipping.
Sorry, I'm doing t-shirts only for now.I didn't get enough interest believe it ornot and with the program for the embroidery costing around $90 didn't want to get burned. The t-shirts are going to be nice. I'm waiting to see how this goes then who know's. Thanks.
Just PM'd my order to ya...."Check is in the mail."
Chris,
Got your PM and PM'd ya back. Evidently the PM that I sent you yesterday didn't arrive. Sorry!
Thanks.I got all the orders so far. Going to the shop tommorrow to drop of the order to get this started. THANKS!!!
hey man,,i want some shirts,,in fact i think i might two shirts...how do i make an order? If you could email me,,that would be great,and i can tell you what i want. Thanks,,,email to skt2487@aol.com
Originally posted by skeeters_20:
hey man,,i want some shirts,,in fact i think i might two shirts...how do i make an order? If you could email me,,that would be great,and i can tell you what i want. Thanks,,,email to skt2487@aol.com

reread the very first post in this thread.
if you would like to place an order, his email is posted in the first thread and so are the directions on how to order.
First group of orders are in and will be done by the end of the week. He is going on vaction the week after and he will have to catch up with other orders so the next batch will take a little longer. Look for pics soon.Thanks everyone.

Chris
I paid via PayPal a few minutes ago.
Mail carrier left your check in my mailbox for two days!!! UGH!!
Realized that you accepted PayPal so I thought it easier to just pay that way.
All paid!
Thanks!
The first batch is in and will be ready this week!! I'll check on them soon.Hoping to gets pics soon to. Im taking orders for the second batch already up to 10 shirts for round two. put your orders in!!!

Chris
got any pics yet??
Originally posted by crusinmercury:
got any pics yet??

Ditto!
I'm waiting for the first btach to be completed. Then a friend of mine from ne0ceg will take some pic's and post them. It's taking some time but it will be worth the wait.

Chris
Let me know how this goes. If they look good, I got a check ready for two more on the next batch.
hey skunk,did you get my paypal i sent the other day...just wanted to make sure,i haven't heard from you...thanx..
I got your order and your paypal.I went away for a few day's for a little mental break .Your all set!
The first batch of shirts have shipped. Those who have ordered this batch they are on the way!!!I'm going to start a new thread for this group buy with pic's soon. Thanks for the orders.

TTT
Got my shirts today!! Very nice!!
Great job, Chris!
Thanks again!
i want to see some pics!!
OK, here are two pictures for you, front and back.
CEG T-shirt
man those look good, i just might have to buy some. . . .
How do I get some of these?!
Originally posted by buchsvt:
How do I get some of these?!

reread first post in this thread. it has all the info you need for ordering.
Will you also be making Contour Enthusist Group shirts?

Mark
Hm... I live 10 miles away from him and haven't gotten my shirts yet....
Originally posted by Trapps:
Will you also be making Contour Enthusist Group shirts?

Mark

ROTFLMAO!!!

Poor Rara, he's never going to live that one down...even though he "claims" it wasn't his fault
Got mine today. Nice shirts. Good quality and all. Thanks and appreciation. This GB as well as one successfully launched by Krafty instills hope.
I'd get one if it had like an outline of a contour somewhere on it.
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
I'd get one if it had like an outline of a contour somewhere on it.

That would be cool.
Quote:

Got mine today. Nice shirts. Good quality and all. Thanks and appreciation. This GB as well as one successfully launched by Krafty instills hope.

more pics - navy blue with white logo:

back
front
these are great t shirts. very comfortable.
the logo came out really crisp. very nice quality.

btw, contour enthusists shirts rock!
The second batch will be sent in this week. Teh shirt guy has been on vaca. I'll keep those that ordered posted. I hope everyone was happen with the first batch. Thanks.
Yes, I just got mine today and they look good. Unless they fall apart or the silk screen falls off when I wash it tonight, I have to say I'm happy. Thanks.
3 shirts ordered...PM sent.
Skunk, you got my check, right? I sent it about a week or two ago.
Eric, yes i got it, your allset. Those that ordered, the second batch order will be placed monday the 4th. I will also take care of the shirts that didn't get finished from the 1st batch. Thanks.

Chris
OK, 3 shirts ordered, Paypal sent.

I hadn't see the option for the 100% cotton the first time around, so if you put in my order already, don't worry about it.

Thanks..
Skunk,

sent you e-mail...ordered 2 100% cotton shirts XL.

The 100% cotton XL's aren't giant are they? Don't want a shirt that hangs down to my knees!

Should I go ahead and send the Paypal funds now ?

Thanks,
Scott
the XL's and L's are a little long.
Ours are in the dryer right now, so I can't tell you yet how much they shrink, if at all. (btw if you're afraid of too much shrinkage, don't put your shirts in the dryer after a good number of your first washes - put 'em on a hanger right after the washer is done).

I would note however that other than the length, the arms and chest area are still the usual size, maybe a tiny bit larger, so don't be thrown by the length factor and go too small either.
scott i have your order down so you can send the paypal.Thanks!

Chris
Chris,

The money has been sent (Paypal). Looking forward to the shirts

Thanks,
Scott
Just sent $16.50 via paypal for two shirts. Thanks!
Got mine Skunk?
Originally posted by skunk:
Eric, yes i got it, your allset. Those that ordered, the second batch order will be placed monday the 4th. I will also take care of the shirts that didn't get finished from the 1st batch. Thanks.

Chris

Schweeeeeeeet.
George your all set, I placed your order with 100% shirts.Thanks!
Also I placed the order today for the 2nd batch of shirts!!

I'm still taking orders for batch # 3!!

Thanks everyone.

Chris
have you received my money yet? b

brian hamilton
Check is in the mail Paid $1 to much though, but that wasn't enought to write another check
Brian, I got your check today and your shirts will be going out this week.Thanks!!
when is the latest i can order a shirt?
The 2nd batch of shirts should be done middle of this week.I have some orders already for batch 3 so anyone can jump in on the next batch.Thanks.

Chris
hey skunk i was just wondering if my shirt is in batch 2...i paid a couple weeks ago via paypal..i was just wondering since i haven't gotten it yet....
skunk, Have you gotten my check yet?
Am I too late for shirts??? Are they still available?
I have never used Pay Pal. How do I use it???
Chris and Mark you guy's are allset and the shirts should be done this week. He is a little behind from his vaca.

I'm still taking orders for batch 3, you can pay by check also but pm me with your order. thanks.

Chris
Chris,

Am I on the 2nd batch...paid Paypal 8/2. Any idea when I should get my shirts?

Thanks,
Scott
I was hoping that they would have been done by now, he was on vaca and is trying to catch up. I'll call him again.
got mine in the mail today. they look great. thanks skunk
shirts should be going out this week. I'll post when they ship. Thanks.
TTT any updates on the shirts, skunk?
I'm hoping to get them today and start sending them out. I'm sorry for the delay but he keeps telling me that he is playing catchup. the first batch of shirts went out no problem, he does great work and he will have them for me before monday so i can send them out.Thanks.
It's cool with me, but i just havne't seen any noe posts in awhile and was wondering what's up. Hopefully i can get them before i go on a randomn overnight drive so i can represent. lol. i'm still not sure where i should go though... hmmm...
Well the shirts are finally on the way!!!
Thanks for the orders.

Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
more pics - navy blue with white logo:

back
front
these are great t shirts. very comfortable.
the logo came out really crisp. very nice quality.

btw, contour enthusists shirts rock!

I almost forgot, I will still be taking orders for shirts as long has there is interest. He said I can do large or small batches. So far everyone has been very happy with the the shirts.Check out the pic's.
I sent out the rest today. thanks again everyone.
I got a question. I want to order some shirts, but not sure what size to go with, I am a 6'4" 268 pound guy. I was thinking XXL but I am worried about shrinkage and was thinking I should go with XXXL. Are these shirts 50/50? Are they 100% cotton? Once I get these questions answered I will paypal you the money for two shirts. Also is there any chance to get these shirts in red, with a white logo? If so I will be ordering three. Just let me know I will be checking back on this group buy often.
Go to the begining of the group buy the color's are listed and shipping cost. You can choose 50/50 or preshrunk 100%, go by the tshirt size you have now, all shirts tighten up a little.thanks.
i just paid
Just got my shirt today in the mail. Thanks!
Chris,

Did my shirts go out with this last order...paid for 2 on 8/2?

If so thanks if not any idea?

Scott
Scott they are on the way.

Also i'm placing another order soon if anyone else want's to hop on.
I'll take a couple. When are you putting in the next order?

Thanks,
Josh
I'm putting in the next order next week some time. let me know if want to order.
<--- me waits patiently..... Well, patiently/anxiously, whatever!
Skunk, I just sent you a check & email yesterday, thanks.
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
<--- me waits patiently..... Well, patiently/anxiously, whatever!

don't forget running out to the mail truck when they arive!!
Man, I've been sitting on the curb for a couple weeks! I got fired from both my jobs, my old lady is wicked mad, and I think my house got reposessed.
houston redmond 7536 vice president baton rouge la 70817....email huey3211@hotmail.com....
i paid

i paid
i paid
i paid
i paid
i paid i paid
Huey your all set. I'm going down tomorrow to place the order. I can place an order anytime so if more people want in let me know.
Huey your all set. I'm going down tomorrow to place the order. I can place an order anytime so if more people want in let me know.

Sent you a PM.
Got my shirts today, thanks Chris!

For anyone else who's curious about the appearance:

Skunk, I sent payment for batch #2,like the beginning of August..no shirts on 9-03 Any word..Mass. to Ohio in a month Please let me know what's going on.
Not mad, just anxious..I want mine

Rod
2kSVT
Originally posted by 2kSVT:
Skunk, I sent payment for batch #2,like the beginning of August..no shirts on 9-03 Any word..Mass. to Ohio in a month Please let me know what's going on.

Rod
2kSVT

same thing here...i sent my payment then also for batch 2 and still no shirt...
Recieved my two shirts yesterday...very nice!

Thanks,
Scott
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
Originally posted by 2kSVT:

Rod
2kSVT

same thing here...i sent my payment then also for batch 2 and still no shirt...

Me too! You assured me there was no problem. Please let me know what's going on.
Also not mad, just anxious. I want mine too.
Woo Hoo! I got my shirts in today's mail,They look great. Thanks, and sorry for the impatience. Blevans,and Chrisilversvt..yours should be on the way

Rod
Chris, Scott and Bill the shirts are in the mail and on the way. The holiday might of slowed things up but they are on the way. Thanks.

Chris
Chris, Scott and Bill the shirts are in the mail and on the way. The holiday might of slowed things up but they are on the way. Thanks.

Chris

I reckon I'm in that batch, too? We need an anxious smiliey...
Did mine go out also Skunk? No big deal on the wait, was away on vacation anyway.
Maybe it's just the distance or my neighbor getting back at me (they deliver mail) but still haven't recieved mine. Were mine sent?
cancel that my dad forgot to tell me that they came in. they are quite nice.. thanx for putting this GB together
Skunk, the check will be in snail-mail Monday morning.
Thanks for your patience.
Mine arrived yesterday. Nice quality. Thanks for the A+ effort Skunk.
man am i the only one who hasn't gotten theirs yet...
Well, I only got mine yesterday...so almost there Chris

-Chris
still no shirt....
Chris I checked my list and i mailed the shirt to you. the info i have is Chris Cunningham 105 James Miltin ct. Nashville, TN 37221. I don't know what's up but I'll work something out with you. I'm sorry about this. If it doesn't come soon please Pm me and i'll get you another shirt and send it to you my cost. again sorry. Thanks.

Chris
Chris I checked my list and i mailed the shirt to you. the info i have is Chris Cunningham 105 James Miltin ct. Nashville, TN 37221. I don't know what's up but I'll work something out with you. I'm sorry about this. If it doesn't come soon please Pm me and i'll get you another shirt and send it to you my cost. again sorry. Thanks.

Chris

no problem....but i moved...i sent you my new address in a pm before you shipped it out...i will check with the post office tommorrow...i still live in the same area,so the post office is still the same one...i will let you know when i find out something...chris...
If they couldn't mail it because of the old address they should have sent it back to me, I put my return address on the package.
Chris,

Are you still taking orders for shirts and if so how long do you expect it would take? I did get mine and i think they look great but they where pretty big even after washing and I may want to get 2 more in a smaller size.

LMK
Scott
No problem just pm me what you want and your mailing info and I'll take care of it.
I got mine a week ago then my computer blew up and I couldn't post! The shirts are hella secksi, and look better on muh lady.
wow I have sent out 120 shirts so far. that's awsome. I'm still taking orders for those who want them. I'm also looking into sweatshirts same logo style for the cool days. thanks.
Maybe a hooded sweat shirt? I'd rock a navy hoody!
are we doing sweatshirts?? if so ill take one and a t shirt, if not i would like 2 tee's.
i still never got my t-shirts
Huey i'll check on it. I put my return address and all packages just in case the good old postal service screwed it up. I'm still working out a price in the sweats.
Originally posted by huey3211:
i still never got my t-shirts

me neither....
Well I've already ordered 3 shirts, and the quality is great, but this talk about a possible sweatshirt, and maybe a hooded one makes me want more
Haven't gotten the shirt that my friend ordered either. Although my friend is in no hurry I remember you saying that it was sent. Just checking as the PM was dated 31 August.
Thanks Chris!
Man, what is going on with the postal service!!! I'm going down with my reciept to kick some arss. I know I sent out shirts to you guys. I will straighten this out even if i have to reoder shirts. I want everyone to be happy with this so I will do what I can. Good old postal sevice is giving me a porking .
Huey I checked on your shirts and they where down with my most recent order. These should be going out this week. I'll pm you when they go out.
any word on my order? i hope you got my money because paypal gave it to someone
Aaron you are allset. The shirts are going out this week. Thanks.
thanks the reassurance
I'm going to his shop on tuesday to get prices on sweat shirts. Hey falls coming .
Could u make sure to get prices for 'hoodys' also?
Freakin Sweet shirts! How about the idea about a shirt with a drawing of a car on it??? Kremit suggested it earlier...I would suggest this to the artists in the bunch to come up with some concepts but the ultimate decision will have to be made by Skunk who is doing a fantastic job of showing how exactly to do a GB. Keep it up. How many shirts so far?

Soon as I can get on my feet, I wanna get me a couple. Maybe some different color schemes

Make sure this thread stays up at the top.

L8R
Rich
Yep, with a car on it, I'd buy it. I've seen outlines done before of contours that would work just fine.
Make one up and send it to me. I'm game. I was thinking we could use the original design on the front left chest and the car design on the back. I'm getting prices on hooded sweats also. I think we have done atleast 160+ shirts so far!! I'll take orders at anytime he said he can do small orders it doesn't matter. So I'll keep this up until it dies.
I did a embroidery group buy for my area chapter that has a car on it the design was done by ryan. Go to new england and read the ne-ceg shirt and hats ready to go thread. Kim posted a picture of the pre sew example. The hats have the logo on front and screen name on back. If people want some you can order through that group buy although it will have ne-ceg on it.
Yep, with a car on it, I'd buy it. I've seen outlines done before of contours that would work just fine.

I don't know who did this...but I think it is real cool and would look great on a shirt!

Scott
Originally posted by scottd60:

I don't know who did this...but I think it is real cool and would look great on a shirt!

Scott

Ditto!! I got shirts, now i could use a couple sweatshirts, or pull overs.
Still no shirt. Any news?
Originally posted by LUCA:
Still no shirt. Any news?

me neither.. but skunk did say he had a few problems with usps,and he was going to fix them...
Luca I will fix this. He is slow right now, he doesn't have alot of help but he does the best work in the area. He has football stuff to do and other company stuff so he tries to fit us in. Those that haven't got shirts I will make sure you get them. i'm also going to slow down on this group buy for now. he is real busy and I've got stuff going on too. I'm not going to totally kill this but just take some time off. Luca and chris I will pm you when they go out. Thanks to everyone!!
No problem at all Chris!!
I know that you said you were having trouble with the mail service but I just wanted to update you.
Thanks!!
Originally posted by scottd60:

Scott

What are those, 25's ? Bling-bling!

Tim
any word on my shirt?
Skunk, I am late in replying, my bad.
I got my shirt two weeks ago, at least.
It's great, thanks.
The check hasn't cleared at my bank yet.
Just making sure you got it.
I got a nice shirt, and wanted to confirm that you got your $ for it.
Thanks in advance.
i pmed you about this. Thanks for your honesty.I'm still trying to get the rest of the shirts out everyone, he put me on the back burner when he got a couple of huge orders. I can understand that but damn. I'm hoping by next monday to finish this off. I'm hoping to get this going again in the spring.
To those who i owe shirts I sent you pm's aying i should of had them last week. He put me on the back burner to finish up some large orders. I voiced my displeasher and I am hoping to get them this friday. i'm pissed. I will keep everyone updated. I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. I love the guys work but he can be slow.
hey-
you PM'ed me saying they were being shipped out, but I haven't gotten them. . .this was like 1-1.5weeks ago??

Did you ship them to me Chris?

Suneil
I have the shirts in hand and will be sending them out this thursday. Sorry for the delay, It was beyond my control. Thanks again.
Shirts are on the way. I pmed those who are getting them.
let me know when they come. thanks again.

© CEG Archives