Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: skunk_dup1 CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/03/03 09:06 PM
I'm doing a group buy on two sided t-shirts.I used the ceg emblem on our home page it has ceg in the oval.The t-shirts will have a small logo on front left chest and large logo on the back.the shirts will come in your choice of 50/50 or 100% cotton. Here is the list.

50/50;

Ash grey-with white,navy or black colored logo $6.25

White- With navy,red,grey or black colored logo $6.25

Navy-With white or grey colored logo $7.25

Black-With white or grey logo $7.25

100% cotton come in the same color combo's but the price for
ash or white=$7.00 and the Navy or Black are $8.00

prices don't include shipping but shouldn't cost much.

I will accept paypal, check, or money orders.Paypal payments are made to my email address ffskunk7@aol.com.

I am making nothing off this. These are the prices the company gave me.I'm doing this for the club and i paid for the silk screen. They do great work and i picked out real nice heavy grade t-shirts.thanks.
Posted By: sigma Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/03/03 09:27 PM
Um... How can we PayPal the money to you without knowing the shipping costs.

I know it won't be much, but if you paid for everyone's shipping, it can quickly add up to a couple hundred dollars.
Posted By: hetfield_dup1 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/03/03 09:28 PM
Stupid ? #1: Are the 100% cotton shirts preshrunk?

Stupid ? #2: I take it sizes don't affect pricing? I'm a fatass, and sometimes XLs cost a little more, especially at those low prices.

I'm definitely down for two shirts, one ash grey w/ black logo and the other navy w/ white logo; The rest depends on your answers.
Posted By: skunk_dup1 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/04/03 12:11 AM
the 100% cotton are pre-shrunk. I won't take payment right away, I have order forms here and i will bring the order's down in blocks.I'm thinking that a fixed shipping price of $5 will make things alot easier and should cover it.Depending how things go i'll send in orders weekly or bi-weekly.The screen will be ready next week.I'm thinking of running this group buy a couple times a year so newbies can get stuff.I'm also looking into sweatshirts for the cooler months. This right now is just trial and error,hopefully this will work out for every one.
Posted By: johnny hennessy_dup1 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/04/03 03:29 AM
I would like two, 1 white with gray, and 1 gray with black Both in medium
johnny
Posted By: skunk_dup1 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/04/03 01:12 PM
I'm doing a fixed shipping of $5 to make it easier. please include your shirt size and method of payment ie;paypal,check or money order.

paypal through my email ffskunk7@aol.com

if paying via check or money order i'll pm you my address.

Thanks

Posted By: sigma Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/04/03 03:18 PM
I'd like to order, but I'm going to wait until you hear some more on the embroidery.

I'd like a T-Shirt, but hate to pay $5 to ship a $7 shirt. I'd rather wait until I can order more at once.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/04/03 04:31 PM
Will there be a cut off for this particular group buy? I know you said you'd offer it at other points of the year, but just wondered if you had a set date that you wanted to make this batch of shirts. Thanks
Posted By: Locster Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/04/03 08:02 PM
Stupid ? Ok if we order 1 shirt it's 5 for s/h if we order 2 is it 5 or 10 for s/h?
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/04/03 10:30 PM
I'd be in for at least two shirts, possibly three. For now I'll take one in Ash with black, size small. One in white with navy, size large. Both 100% cotton.
Let me know the final details once you have everything finalized.
Thanks!
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/04/03 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Locster:
Stupid ? Ok if we order 1 shirt it's 5 for s/h if we order 2 is it 5 or 10 for s/h?

yea i want to get 3 maybe 4 but i dont want to spend 20$..With that said this is great that your doing this for us all.
Posted By: skunk_dup1 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/05/03 03:09 PM
Shipping will be $3 1-2 shirts usps and $5 3-or more shirts.I'm figuring kicking in a buck or too if needed.I want to do it this way,trying to figure shipping with many different zip codes is a pain.

So again; $3 1-2 shirts usps

$5 3-or more usps.

I'm only doing t-shirts. no hats or polo's not enough interest for me to pay $100 for embroidery disc.

I'm sending them down in groups of at least 10.the screen is ready for the tee's.I'll leave this open has long has we have consitant interest.If not and it dries up i'll repost aanother group by later.The shirts are going to look great.thanks.

ALSO WHEN YOU PLACE ORDER GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS SO I KNOW WHERE TO SEND THE SHIRTS.
Posted By: skunk_dup1 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/06/03 02:48 PM
Wow. nobody want's CEG shirts? I though this would have been more successful. Just some more info. I mailed a tshirt to malone,ny via usps and it cost $3.78 so the shipping isn't off at all.
Posted By: sigma Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/06/03 03:17 PM
You should either start a new post with like "CEG T-Shirts - ORDER NOW!" or edit your first post.

Make the post sound more like a final draft. As it stands, it still kind of reads as if you're trying to gauge interest, not take payment.

Just my 0.02.
Posted By: baco99 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/06/03 06:33 PM
i'll send you my order for 2 as soon as i finish moving to the new address. thanks chris!
Posted By: MJF4_dup1 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/06/03 07:58 PM
I'm in for one, please.
XL, 100% cotton
(1) Navy w/ gray logo.
Take a check?
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/12/03 02:34 AM
Any pics yet? I bought 3 and i am interested in the final results.
Posted By: MJF4_dup1 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/13/03 05:17 PM
Skunk, I just sent you a private email with my mailing address, and confirming price and your mailing address.
Sorry for the delay.
Posted By: skunk_dup1 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 07/13/03 11:36 PM
I'll be checking on them this week. I'm working on pic's. Be patient I'm in the dark ages, suprised i can even run this computer! . Thanks everyone.

Chris
Posted By: ReynoldSVT Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/24/04 01:38 PM
I am down for two shirts. 100%. One white with navy and one navy with white. Both size M.
Posted By: PlatoSVT Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/24/04 01:51 PM
Jesus Christ ReynoldSVT!! Talk about rescuing a post from the dead! A whole year. But if the seller is still here, I'd be down for a shirt or two!
Posted By: ReynoldSVT Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/24/04 02:12 PM
I know, I was kicking my own ass after I made the post seeing how long this has been dead. But whatever, I'm in class, bored and its early. LMAO.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/24/04 02:28 PM
skunk has been on vacation off and on.
couldn't hurt to send him a pm and ask if he can get one of these t shirt buys up and running again.
Posted By: HITMANinMI Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/24/04 04:28 PM
I'll buy one after I see a pic.

Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/24/04 04:39 PM
IIRC there were a couple threads re: this group buy, so you might find a pic floating around in one of those threads.
Posted By: CKtour98 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/25/04 01:59 AM
Hey!!!I don't know where I was back when this first went on but I want a couple too!!I WAS here,but don't recall seeing this.....Bring it back....Please.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/25/04 02:52 AM
Originally posted by CKtour98:

.....Bring it back....Please.

Posted By: UncommonTour Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/25/04 06:24 AM
yeah i could do with a couple if it's still going on
Posted By: tjbugs1 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/25/04 07:42 AM
i would like 2 if we can get this going, sounds like ppl want it.
Posted By: skunk_dup1 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/25/04 07:44 PM
I may be interested in doing again. I still have the screens for the shirts. I'll have kim post some pics.
Posted By: R_G Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/25/04 09:04 PM
Originally posted by tjbugs1:
i would like 2 if we can get this going, sounds like ppl want it.

Posted By: FlynLow Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/26/04 02:55 AM
Mabey you should getting in touch with the differant Regenal Local groups and sell each group a bulk amount. that may help keep the cost down, and be available to the differant parts of the country. The NorthWest group is meeting tomarrow for a ride I'll bring it up.
Posted By: frenchblueC2_dup1 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/26/04 11:01 AM
Originally posted by FlynLow:
Mabey you should getting in touch with the differant Regenal Local groups and sell each group a bulk amount.

I'm not so sure you can solicit buyers for a group buy thread by hounding each region with more threads.
but verbal solicitation is ok I suppose.

Here are pictures of a navy blue shirt:

Posted By: HITMANinMI Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/26/04 11:38 AM
Thanks for posting a picture there Kim.

I'm in if we get this going.

Posted By: Pole120 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/26/04 01:46 PM
Originally posted by HITMANinMI:

I'm in

Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/27/04 04:37 AM
I still pimp my 3 shirts. Great quality. Thanks Skunk.
Posted By: R_G Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/27/04 04:05 PM
Originally posted by pole120:
Originally posted by HITMANinMI:

I'm in

Posted By: CKtour98 Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/27/04 04:09 PM
Me too,me too!!
Posted By: HITMANinMI Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/30/04 04:31 AM
So whats going on with this, can we send money and get shirts?

Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/30/04 04:34 AM
hey Ill take a Black with White logo, where do I send a moneyorder?
Posted By: Focer Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/30/04 04:09 PM
I want one too!
Posted By: ReynoldSVT Re: CEG two sided t-shirts... - 06/30/04 08:18 PM
I guess this buy has been resurrected. So I'll take two shirts. Size M, one Navy with white and the other white with navy
Posted By: skunk_dup1 Re:can't do this t-shirt gb right now... - 07/02/04 10:16 PM
I can't dedicate the time right now for this GB and I don't want to string people along trying to do this. I left the other GB on a good note. Hopefully in the future.
© CEG Archives