Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: ZooYork03 Contour.org stickers any style any colour. - 06/20/03 02:23 AM
Hey everyone, my brother works at a print shop and he can make me contour.org stickers any font any colour and any size....(larger ones cost more)

i get them all at cost so thats what im selling them for...this isnt really a group buy but rather a passing on of good stuff..

www.contour.org about 1-2' high and the length of a side window is about $20 (canadian) shipping included. and larger ceg ovals are about $30-40 (depending on size) i can also get printed any message you want, just let me know the size and ill find out the cost....all decals are mado out of high quality automotive vinyl it will never fade!!!

like i said i am getting this at my cost with no markup but i am not sure for how long. i will wait till next friday and i will then make all of them at once (unless a lot of people want them. then i would make then as orderd)

after that i dont thik i will bug him anymore...

so let em know what you need and ill get you a great price..
thanks,
john
Can you get the Intel Logo (Intel Inside) and make "Duratec Inside" & "Zetec Inside" decals ?
Posted By: 97CS Re: Contour.org stickers any style any colour. - 06/20/03 05:28 AM
By any color do you mean like a big pamphlet of colors kinda thing or like EVERY color as in Dark Toreador Red kinda specific.
you can get zetec inside 3" sitckers from www.zetecinside.com for $4.80 shipped (from the UK).
by any colour i mean any solid colour red, blue white silver, black, green. I think he has some pearl colours too. but im not sure..

the intel inside one can be done with duratec but i will have to make it unless someone has it and they can send it to me.

thanks,
john
© CEG Archives