Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: IonNinja Xtreme Racing Body Kits and Spoilers... - 06/19/03 08:19 AM
Anyone else receive this e-mail?

MRBODYKIT@aol.com wrote:

MY NAME IS FRANK I WORK FOR WWW.XTREMERACINGONLINE.COM WE MANUFACTURE BODY KITS AND SPOILERS, WE ARE ON THE PROCESS OF MAKING A NEW BODY KIT FOR THE SVT CONTOUR. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL US AT 626-564-9666 OR GIVE ME A CONTACT NUMBER. THANK YOU

If this is genuine...maybe a group buy can be set up?
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: Xtreme Racing Body Kits and Spoilers... - 06/19/03 01:31 PM
Is the word about our site getting out or what? Seems to be businesses approaching us now. I think it's worth checking into. Wouldn't mind seeing what it looks like. I don't have the money for a body kit right now though.
Posted By: onosway Re: Xtreme Racing Body Kits and Spoilers... - 06/19/03 03:28 PM
The more kits the better, maybe someone from the shop or the SVT owner can speak of their quality.
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Xtreme Racing Body Kits and Spoilers... - 06/19/03 03:43 PM
He says they're making the R33 Skyline kit...

being that I have absolutely no money right now and not that much interest in the Skyline kit...I'd feel weird callin actin all interested.

I tried to ask a few questions through e-mail but all he said was to call and ask for Frank...

maybe someone can check up on this? I know I couldn't have been the only one to receive this e-mail...
Posted By: onosway Re: Xtreme Racing Body Kits and Spoilers... - 06/19/03 03:59 PM
Drerok already made that kit... I forgot whose car this is but here you are.
that looks pretty sweet....i'll see if i have time and maybe call them but dont rely on me. i've been very busy doing some summer work. (being 15 and all)
Originally posted by nyceboi:
Drerok already made that kit... I forgot whose car this is but here you are.

that's importkillrs car, if i wasnt in on the rs4 front end i'd definately be down for this, that bumper looks great on the contour imho..
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Xtreme Racing Body Kits and Spoilers... - 06/19/03 06:33 PM
if it had some kind of lip or splitter at the bottom I think I'd like it alot more...

anyway, yeah I know what the skyline kit looks like...but thats just about all I know as far as a kit being created and all that.

plus he didn't even say anything about the pre98s...
that seems like a little too much to me, but does anyon know what kind of wheels those are? i want some like that!
Originally posted by AlbanianSteve:
that seems like a little too much to me, but does anyon know what kind of wheels those are? i want some like that!

Check the classifieds
Posted By: Static Re: Xtreme Racing Body Kits and Spoilers... - 06/19/03 09:41 PM
I got that same email... I gave him my number and told him to call me... this way if it is some kinda hoax maybe he wont take the time to call me but I guess we will find out...
Originally posted by AlbanianSteve:

They're Konig Imagines. You can get them here if you want em:
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findWheelSizesByBrand.do?step=sizes&index=9
Posted By: lsneo Re: Xtreme Racing Body Kits and Spoilers... - 06/20/03 12:37 AM
yea he is over at the j-body forums too, he talked to my fiancee about this kit. he might cut me a deal but i want the rs4 kit.
if that is import's car, the wheels i believe are 18s and the only ones in existence for 4x108. the 17s are available but not sure if in the same finish
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Xtreme Racing Body Kits and Spoilers... - 06/20/03 05:28 PM
so the waiting begins I guess...
Posted By: lsneo Re: Xtreme Racing Body Kits and Spoilers... - 06/20/03 05:50 PM
dude jigga jerry im the one takin care of that group buy. look on the the other post.
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Xtreme Racing Body Kits and Spoilers... - 06/20/03 05:53 PM
are you sure about that? this guy said hes making the R33 Skyline kit not the Saleen kit...
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Xtreme Racing Body Kits and Spoilers... - 06/23/03 06:53 PM
Hello guys and girls. This is 1sweetride again. I am also working with Frank on this kit. We are going to test fit it on my car this weekend. I will let you know what it looks like on the car. Anyone interested please get back to me. Thanks again
How about a kit for the SE, GL, etc? Hopefully we're not being left out in the cold again...
there is no difference between gl, se,etc for the body, only pre98 and post98
They have already made a post 98 kit. This weekend we are going to fit it on mine for a pre 98 that way we know what we are going to have to change on the front bumper.
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Xtreme Racing Body Kits and Spoilers... - 06/24/03 07:15 PM
you already made a 98+ one and you didn't tell anyone!
Posted By: m!key Re: Xtreme Racing Body Kits and Spoilers... - 06/24/03 09:24 PM
they made a kit and have never took any pics of it?
© CEG Archives