Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Okay it is time for another group buy. The stickers are $20.00 SHIPPED! to your door. As of right now the only color I am offering is SILVER . Other colors will be available this week. NOTE: For different colors there may be a SLIGHT increase in price.

When you order send a message to Antonio.Wright@Digex.com

Include:
Name/CEG Name
Address
Color(when available)
How many

Payment is by check or MO. Please send payment to:
Antonio Wright
2924 Eagles Nest Drive
Bowie, Maryland 20716
Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/15/03 07:27 PM
*sending*
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/15/03 08:12 PM
What about plain white?
Originally posted by LuckySVT:
What about plain white?

Other colors will be offered later in the week. White has never been offered. The stickers have always been silver.
Posted By: sigma Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/16/03 03:49 AM
So, this is silver?:

It's the volor I want, but it sure looks like white to me...

Mine are silver, and they match my finish very well. Just put them on the other day. Thanks Antonio, they look great.
Stupid question... is it $20 for a set (1 for each side), or $20 for each individual sticker ($40 for both sides) ?
Originally posted by White99SE:
Stupid question... is it $20 for a set (1 for each side), or $20 for each individual sticker ($40 for both sides) ?

$20.00 a pair.
Originally posted by Antonio:
$20.00 a pair.

Thank you! Sending money tonight.
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/16/03 09:09 PM
Woot! Woot! 'Bout time. I'm gonna' get my MO ASAP.
Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/16/03 11:04 PM
Mine will have the excuslive SIN # 1
Woooo, just wrote the check and sent the email!
you said other colors will be offered, what will they be?
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/18/03 06:54 AM
Hey Antonio, do i still have time to send you money next week, monday? I don't have any cash at the moment and id really like to get a set of these stickers for my svt. reason being that i am asking is because i will get some cash sat. as its my 18th b-day! And i will have cash to send out on monday or as soon as possible. These are the silver stickers correct? Anyways hope this is still possible for me! I really want thoes stickers!
Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/18/03 08:46 PM
as its my 18th b-day!

off-topic: hey, kid, I mailed you the stuff today; hopefully you get it on your B-day
New INFO:

All colors are offered from Red to Purple. They even have metallic shades for each color. I did not get a price for the metallic shades though. There will be NO price difference for colors.

The window banner will be $50 at a min. I know, I know but that is the price they gave me. If you guys are still interested in the banner please post. Thank you.
Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/18/03 09:09 PM
$50...hmmmmmmmm.... u still need at least 10 ppl or it's individual?
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/18/03 09:11 PM
Im not sure how that banner would look. Would it say www.contour.org, or what?
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:
$50...hmmmmmmmm.... u still need at least 10 ppl or it's individual?

That is individual.

????
Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/18/03 11:03 PM
banner: www.contour.org - what else... I believe that it should be black lettering on white blackground....
banner: www.contour.org - what else... I believe that it should be black lettering on white blackground....

So you want it just like that? Except everything saying Contour?
Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/18/03 11:28 PM
LOL - for $50 I would like to get 2 CEG logos from each side too
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/20/03 05:33 PM
Hey Antonio, is that alright with you? If i send the money next week for these stickers?
Hey Antonio, is that alright with you? If i send the money next week for these stickers?

Thats cool.
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/24/03 05:54 PM
I sent the payment today antonio!
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/26/03 08:26 AM
Hey Antonio, when can i expect my stickers to arrive? I sent the money out tuesday.
Hey Antonio, when can i expect my stickers to arrive? I sent the money out tuesday.

Okay here is the deal. Out of like the 20 responses that were in the thread only six people have sent me money. If you say your going to purchuse something I suggest you follow through on your word. I have to purchuse these stickers in batches of 40 to keep the price at $20 a pair. If I don't recieve the other 14 payments by next friday I will NOT purchuse the stickers and I will send the checks back.

Payment has been recieved from:
Yuriy Yuryey
Vincent Olivens
Ryan Murray
Rob Bergstresser
Roger Barkley

Thank you guys for keepin your word.
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/27/03 03:20 PM
I say we dig up the interest check thread and PM each and every person who said they were interested. F'in posers.

You got my check right?
Posted By: sigma Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/27/03 03:35 PM
You'll get my money, Antonio. Sorry I wasn't quicker, I didn't realize time was of issue. I was planning on sending a check, but can only do that from home; a place I only see every couple weeks. I'll send a check whenever I make it back home from out here in the field; hopefully tomorrow.
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/27/03 04:11 PM
I just PM'd all of the folks who said they wanted stickers. A lot of fun that was

The names are:
RGSOUNDF
Sigma
bcMondeo
RockSVT
blury
adamnygaard1
LuckySVT
Batmobile
show
SVTpyr98
White99se
Xkontour98
rob
ShineyRedSport>Also said his friend wanted one= two orders
Maverick
flexiprock
Contour6
+ME..CLASSVT
19! Plus I PM'd someone who seemed interested but never placed an order. I WANT STICKERS!
Posted By: showngo Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/27/03 11:31 PM
Originally posted by CLASSVT:
F'in posers.

Some of us don't check the forums everyday......
Still sellin' 'em? I thought about it, then decided I want a set... Only if you're still takin orders, though. Let me know and I'll send a check when I know!
Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/28/03 12:15 AM
Rg sent his check like 2 weeks ago or more
Posted By: Obsidian Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/29/03 02:23 AM
Grr... I'm gonna be eating samiches and ramen noodles.... sign me up. I want a pair of silver ones.
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/29/03 08:00 AM
Hey, i got your PM and i replied to you too. And I DID send $20 to you Antonio. Did you not get my payment? I did send it, i want these stickers too!! Common guys! why do you say you want them and then dont pull threw??
Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/29/03 05:01 PM
Antonio - plz confirm the receipt of my check
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/30/03 02:06 PM
Still takin' orders I believe. PM Antonio to make sure. Plus at least one or two people have backed out making room for whoever gets their money in first.

Antonio: A list of confirmed payments would be nice, so that we know who to go after.
The Check is in the mail! Sorry for the delay!
Posted By: SVTpyr8 Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 06/30/03 11:07 PM
in the mail first thing tomorrow, bout how long we talkin for a turn around?
Posted By: showngo Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/01/03 12:41 AM
does anyone know if antonio will take paypal?
Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/01/03 12:53 AM
nope; check/money order
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/01/03 03:44 PM
Once we get 20 orders then I believe Antonio will then start shipping them out. C'mon stickers...come to daddy. Errr sumthin'.

By the way...where is Antonio?
Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/01/03 03:53 PM
Antoniooooooooooooo, where are youuuuuu????!

I am still here. As of now I have only received one check from "Toby Thompson" I believe. Oh well 3 more days.

Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/01/03 07:30 PM

I am still here. As of now I have only received one check from "Toby Thompson" I believe. Oh well 3 more days.

Are you saying u never received my check??????? Gee, I sent it like 2 weeks ago or more????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Are you saying u never received my check??????? Gee, I sent it like 2 weeks ago or more????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

My bad I meant to say ONE MORE.

Payment has been received from:
Yuriy Yuryey
Vincent Olivens
Ryan Murray
Rob Bergstresser
Roger Barkley
Toby
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/01/03 08:16 PM
Cool, i thought i sent out that money order correctly.
Oh and by the way Antonio, my last name is spelled "ThompsEn" not "ThompsOn". A lot of people mix it up, its cool. Common people we need thoes orders!
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/01/03 08:46 PM

Yuriy Yuryey
Vincent Olivens
Ryan Murray
Rob Bergstresser
Roger Barkley
Toby

So there is only one more day to get 20 orders...or what are you saying? I PM'd A LOT of people and many of them have PM'd me back saying they are sending their payment asap. I think we'll make it...but not in one more day. What's the longest you can wait Antonio?
Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/01/03 08:48 PM
Nice, nice... we are most def moving further

Yuriy Yuryey
Vincent Olivens
Ryan Murray
Rob Bergstresser
Roger Barkley
Toby

So there is only one more day to get 20 orders...or what are you saying? I PM'd A LOT of people and many of them have PM'd me back saying they are sending their payment asap. I think we'll make it...but not in one more day. What's the longest you can wait Antonio?

Well it depends on how long you guys can wait. I can go ahead and buy the stickers now BUT I don't want to be ASS out when I stuck with over $200 worth of stickers left.
Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/02/03 02:36 AM
Antonio got a point here
Here's some info for those of you that want other colors....

I own my own sign company and I can make them for you, no minimum. If anyone is interested in this, then PM me and we'll talk further.
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:

I own my own sign company and I can make them for you, no minimum. If anyone is interested in this, then PM me and we'll talk further.

ok ok, you guys have talked me into it. i cant send any money till i get my paycheck, so it would be sent out next week (like monday). let me know if this is cool with you. if so, im down for sure.
do the stickers go on the inside or the outside???
Originally posted by Kingpin:
do the stickers go on the inside or the outside???

They go on the outside of the car.
Posted By: Obsidian Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/02/03 04:37 PM
Hey antonio, I sent you a PM. Did you get it?
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/02/03 04:47 PM
Send him some money for the stickers. I'd bet he'd like that more.
Posted By: Obsidian Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/02/03 05:49 PM
Well it would be easier AND QUICKER for me to just deliver it to him as he is only 45 minutes away according to his location thingy.
Posted By: sigma Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/02/03 05:51 PM
Well, go to MapQuest, put in your address and his (the one on the first page), and stick the check in his box.
Posted By: Obsidian Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/02/03 06:59 PM
lmao, but then I have to go back up there to get the stickers... or wait... yea.. does he have them now? Whatever, I can still check out the tour.
Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/03/03 01:27 AM

well, just my 2 cents: it's not quite ethical - especially for a relatively new CEG'er - to post HIS OWN offer INSIDE already existing GB! I guess it's called infringing...
Posted By: sigma Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/03/03 04:58 AM
I think it's cool. He just posted it because Antonio expressed a fear of not getting enough orders. I don't think he planned on stealing any buyers. I'm glad that he did post an alternative, so that when/if Antonio returns our checks, I know who to turn to.
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/03/03 07:36 AM
COMMON PEOPLE MAIL THOES CHECKS! I WANT MY STICKERs!
I mean i am a teenager who has no job and no money, and If i can afford $20 bucks for some cool stickers then so can you!(But if you really can't thats ok, i just want my stickers! )
COMMON PEOPLE MAIL THOES CHECKS! I WANT MY STICKERs!

Don't call us COMMON PEOPLE!!! j/k But seriously, everyone needs to send in their money! It seems like every GB I've followed, there's a bunch of people that express interest but when it comes time to fork over the cash, they all disappear???
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/03/03 01:18 PM
Humdy dumdy dum....trying my best to be patient with the procrastinators in the group. And regardless of whether this GB works out or not(please! please!), hijacking this GB is scandelous and is just a sh!tty thing to do. However if it doesn't work out I'll be calling you shhhhh. RGSOUNDF> why have we found ourselves in the same situation as before. Pray for this GB people, I'm serious.

well, just my 2 cents: it's not quite ethical - especially for a relatively new CEG'er - to post HIS OWN offer INSIDE already existing GB! I guess it's called infringing...

I was merely offering other colors than the silver of the group buy. If I offended, my appologies.
.....and for what it's worth, the lone inquiry I've received has been from a different topic group. So I wouldn't worry too much about me hijacking any buyers.

Antonio, sorry if I've put a kink in the GB.

I'll wait until this GB is ended before I sell anything to anyone that posted here. Would that help to redeem me?
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/03/03 07:29 PM
I am excited to see how many we have by the end of next week. I have been getting a great response from the people that I PM'd. Most said they would send their payment in ASAP. IRingTwyce> I wouldn't worry about it too much. You were trying to help out, that's all. Just couldn't have done it at a worse time...we're struggling to get the 20 orders we need. If you get some orders, send them over here and we will love you forever...won't we guys!? I mean you weren't planning on making a profit from your orders were you? I wouldn't think so. So that means that in theory you could help this GB and not lose anything...yet gain some respect as well as friends. Heck...every time I would look at my www.contour.org sticker I would think of you and be thankful. I can tell you're the type of guy who likes to help out fellows in need, aren't you? Good then we appreciate your assistance, thanks for the help man.
Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/03/03 08:28 PM
I actually PM'ed ClasSTV some time ago, and - honestly - not willing to offend Antonio, the other guy who offered the same stuff (maybe I was harsh on him), and other GB members, but it's da time to fess up and unequivocally acknowledge the truth - the entire thing is hillarious!!! The time it already consumed was suffice to design a new car and launch the manufacturing process.
Posted By: showngo Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/04/03 05:18 AM
ok, here's the scoop. i just got paid today, so i'll be sending my money. sorry for such the delay, i'm a loser. my check probably won't mail til saturday though since tomorrow is a holiday....
All right Antonio you can put me down for another set! LOL!
Bought the second set for when Steph gets her new 'tour. A friend wants a set so I'm in again !!
I'll take a set of black stickers if you've got them. Check is written and will be sent in the morning.
Did we make 20???
Originally posted by LUCA:
All right Antonio you can put me down for another set! LOL!
Bought the second set for when Steph gets her new 'tour. A friend wants a set so I'm in again !!
I'll take a set of black stickers if you've got them. Check is written and will be sent in the morning.
Did we make 20???

Unfortunately "we" did not even make 10.

I can send the checks back or just burn them and be done with them. After this little fiasco I decided that I will not even bother to offer them anymore.
Posted By: showngo Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/05/03 05:05 AM
so....should i not even send a check then?
Posted By: sigma Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/05/03 05:09 AM
Sorry to hear that Antonio.

You can just burn mine.
Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/05/03 05:55 AM
Antonio - I hear you bro. Let's hope tomorrow mail brings you the needed amount of checks. Oh, well, happy 4th anywayz...
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/05/03 07:29 AM
Antonio I sent you a money order, how will this work now? will you just send me $20 back to me? Please PM me so we can work this out. MAN!!!!! I really wanted thoes stickers!
Oh well, thanks for trying Antonio. You can just burn mine. Bummer!
You can just burn my check as well if this GB doesn't work out.
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/07/03 03:06 PM
Wow, it seems that we were picking up speed and getting more people to send payments. Why don't we wait to see how many come in? I guess it's your call Antonio. I'm just not the type to give up easily.
It's over... I just noticed this thread and was getting excited about getting those stickers, but oh well.. i'll just pay more attention next time
Posted By: rob_dup1 Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/07/03 06:31 PM
Antonio,

I sent a money order, so you can't burn that. I'll need it back. Damn those people who didn't pay!!! Guess I'll have to get one made somewhere else.
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/07/03 07:08 PM
You see we're generating more interest every day. We can't call it quits just yet. C'mon Antonio whattya' say?
Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/07/03 08:35 PM
maybe ClasSVT and I are gonna order 2 sets each?
I will buy a set if that helps meet the goal. need a new set for the new car
If you get enough orders, I would be interested in a set.
i'm definately interested... and as previously said there is more intrest in this thing everyday... Come on Antonio... we NEED these stickers....

the stickers not only make are cars look good, but will make them go faster too!!!
so should i send a check or what, is this still on??
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/08/03 01:25 PM
Don't send the checks back yet Antonio. Keep 'em commin' peeps!

IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIIIIVE!!! MUHAHAHAHA
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/08/03 01:33 PM
Seriously though. There are a lot of new CEG'ers that are just now seeing this, and WILL buy the stickers. Our interest level has been peaking. Plus all of the payments that are already on their way.... I think we can make it. Keep it up!
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/10/03 08:02 PM
Ok I quit. F**K THIS!
Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/10/03 09:35 PM
Ok I quit. F**K THIS!

DITTO. In the future, plz don't argue with the wise ppl (aka RG) LOL
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/10/03 11:10 PM
ARgg! I am out 20 bucks, I dont get cool www.contour.org stickers, Antonio hasnt even responded to me, and probably took my free 20 bucks, Im never doing group buy again!
Posted By: SVTpyr8 Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/10/03 11:22 PM
so whats the deal antonio gonan tear up or checks or send em back? anyone got a good pic so i can take it to a graphics shop and get some made?
guys since antonio isn't going through with this gb...just log onto:
www.edecals.com

they have a special section on there website where you can design your own decals...there is also a section for website decals..just click on custom,and website....go on there and make you your own contour.org decals...they have different sizes and fonts,and colors as well...they also have great customer service,and quality products...
Posted By: sigma Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/11/03 01:42 AM
If you still want stickers, just PM IRingTwyce. He will hook you up, and for $15.00 too
Posted By: rob_dup1 Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/11/03 03:41 AM
I sure HOPE he get's back to us...$20 is $20.
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/11/03 01:39 PM
I don't think Antonio plans on ripping us off. I don't know why anyone would assume that he would.
Originally posted by rob:

Why would I do that? One person sent me a money order and I will send it back. All the others sent checks and they will be disposed off. I waited another week and I only got a total of 12 checks. It is a shame. I have the original and the best stickers. Oh well. Peace, I am done with it.
Posted By: rob_dup1 Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/11/03 06:22 PM
Originally posted by rob:

Why would I do that? One person sent me a money order and I will send it back. All this others sent checks and they will be disposed off. I waited another week and I only got a total of 12 checks. It is a shame. I have the original and the best stickers. Oh well. Peace, I am done with it.

Thank you Antonio. Everyone just seemed to have made it sound like you weren't getting back to them.
Posted By: R_G Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/12/03 12:30 AM
I never suspected Antonio, why? I am just pissed off that so many ppl were posting that they wanted it, but when it came down to business it got all f**ked up. Oh well, I guess it's a GB thing.
Posted By: rob_dup1 Re: www.contour.org sticker ***GROUP BUY*** - 07/12/03 01:43 AM
Yeah, like they couldn't afford a lousy $20!
hey my check was going in the mail (i said it would be a week after i said i was in, i was just interested before) and it was sent, then i read all these f- this and f- that posts, and i didnt send. i still have my 20 bucks, and im still looking for the stickers. guess i will have my own made locally.
by the way, thanks for trying antonio
I wish everything would have worked out Antonio, doing business with you is always a pleasure.
The stickers that you offer are of great quality and I would have loved another set!!
i'm partially at fault. I was interested in purchasing one, but never mailed it in.I just happened to bust a massive whole in my oil pan and didn't know what was going to happen to my car, so i was waiting for that first...oh well i do appologize . i would have only made it 13 people, but hat was 1 more
© CEG Archives