Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Todd@DiscountTire Cheap option - 06/11/03 05:18 PM
Hey guys...got a special going on. 18" Rage Enduros w/tires...mounted, Balanced & shipped for $849. Any interest?

Posted By: RoadRunner_dup1 Re: Cheap option - 06/11/03 06:16 PM
Hello Todd,

Can you do these with one of the following ???

Michelin Pilot Sport AS 225/40ZR-18
Pirelli PZERO NERO M+S 215/35ZR-18
Falken Ziex ZE-512 215/35ZR-18

Will any of these fit on my 98 SE Sport without problems,
and which of these do you recommend ???
Posted By: SVTnKC_dup1 Re: Cheap option - 06/11/03 08:09 PM
Hummm i'm looking for wheels... but those don't catch me (I like them, just not for me), have any others?!!? Also, maybe some with rubber? THANKS
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Cheap option - 06/11/03 09:27 PM
www.discounttire.com sells many other wheels and lots of rubber... i would love a cheap 17" option with good tires. (unless these used wheels I'm supposed to be buying works out)
Posted By: Todd@DiscountTire Re: Cheap option - 06/11/03 09:51 PM
The above option...was with tires!

Anyway, no that price wouldnt apply to a different tire, but you are more than welcome to change and pay the difference.

I think what I would like to do...is offer 5% discount on ANY (in stock) wheel and tire package you can put together. Make your pick...price it online and take 5% off then call me.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Cheap option - 06/11/03 09:53 PM
i'm not sure how to do the pricing online. I mean can I put any wheel and tire together (matched sizes of course)? And is that the final price or is there extra for shipping,mounting,etc.?
Posted By: Todd@DiscountTire Re: Cheap option - 06/11/03 11:00 PM
yes you can put any wheel & tire together you want. shipping, mounting, balancing is all free.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Cheap option - 06/11/03 11:58 PM
why do your tires have to cost sooo much? they cost as much as wheels do, crap. oh well, i was just looking in case the deal I'm in on now doesn't work out.
Posted By: m!key Re: Cheap option - 06/12/03 12:38 AM
what tires come with the "with tires" part? what name, size, and shape?
Posted By: RoadRunner_dup1 Re: Cheap option - 06/12/03 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Todd@DiscountTire:
Anyway, no that price wouldnt apply to a different tire, but you are more than welcome to change and pay the difference.

I think the confusion here is that you NEVER mentioned a Brand, Model, or size of ANY tire.
All you said was...

Originally posted by Todd@DiscountTire:
Hey guys...got a special going on. 18" Rage Enduros w/tires...mounted, Balanced & shipped for $849. Any interest??

So what tires come with this wheel for $849 ??
© CEG Archives