Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: slick 95 gl_dup1 pillar pod money - 06/10/03 11:33 PM
did anyone ever get a refund?
Posted By: ElKy Re: pillar pod money - 06/11/03 03:13 AM
nope!
last i heard he was still trying...yeah right!
fugger!
Posted By: MotorCity Re: pillar pod money - 06/11/03 03:25 AM
what exactly are we referring to?
Posted By: ssmumich00_dup1 Re: pillar pod money - 06/11/03 03:47 AM
Static started a GB for this, apparently got screwed out of the money from Lotek, and has been trying to get it back. . .whenever I PM him, he seems like he's right around the corner to refund us, but yet, it's been like a year. . .I haven't ordered a gauge pod yet because I keep on thinking Lotek will screw me, but others have ordered pods and haven't yet. . .

Mind you, we all send HIM the money, not Lotek, so he could be like $500 richer. . .
Posted By: unknown_dup1 Re: pillar pod money - 06/11/03 02:00 PM
sounds fishy to me.
Posted By: Conor7seven_dup1 Re: pillar pod money - 06/11/03 02:36 PM
add me to the list of those ripped out of 40 some dollars
Posted By: MotorCity Re: pillar pod money - 06/11/03 02:54 PM
I read the original thread.

I can't see why you guys were so excited to save like five bucks. After they were all shipped to his house with the $10 discount and $5 or so to ship it to you....what was the point?
Posted By: blu_fuz Re: pillar pod money - 06/11/03 04:34 PM
Ewwww, sounds like you guys got screwed! Hmm, I got a lotek gauge pod for a tan one and it was delivered with no problems....
Posted By: FlechaAutoSports Re: pillar pod money - 06/11/03 05:14 PM
hey guys, lotek lost the color code for the tan ones, I sent them mine so that he could start producing them again..this was less than a week ago.. I already have the pods but I was doing this for a friend.

eric
Posted By: scottd60_dup1 Re: pillar pod money - 06/11/03 05:45 PM
I orderd a A-pillar pod from Lo-Tek on 6/3/02 and received it on 6/7/02 and it looks and fits great (Dark Blue matches Midnight Blue perfect!). Cost me $55.98 shipped...no problems what soever. Very good service and answered my e-mails in less than a day.

----------------------------------------
2000 Contour SVT #1464 of 2150
Silver Frost/Midnight Blue
KKM True Rev Intake
17" Focus SVT Wheels
Lo-Tek 3-Pod A-Pillar
More to come...
----------------------------------------
Posted By: Swazo Re: pillar pod money - 06/12/03 12:12 AM
Good to know when I get my gauge pods.....
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: pillar pod money - 06/13/03 04:19 AM
Originally posted by blu_fuz:
Ewwww, sounds like you guys got screwed! Hmm, I got a lotek gauge pod for a tan one and it was delivered with no problems....

is the tan one a good match?
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: pillar pod money - 07/23/03 07:23 AM
Did anyone get a refund yet???????????
Posted By: Static Re: pillar pod money - 07/23/03 08:06 AM
Originally posted by ssmumich00:
Static started a GB for this, apparently got screwed out of the money from Lotek, and has been trying to get it back. . .whenever I PM him, he seems like he's right around the corner to refund us, but yet, it's been like a year. . .I haven't ordered a gauge pod yet because I keep on thinking Lotek will screw me, but others have ordered pods and haven't yet. . .

Mind you, we all send HIM the money, not Lotek, so he could be like $500 richer. . .

he got his money back to the cent... I am still working on this stuff and trying to do it in the order it was paid in.
Posted By: ssmumich00_dup1 Re: pillar pod money - 07/23/03 02:37 PM
I got my money back, like he said, to the cent. . .Static thanks, and too bad for the gb. . .
© CEG Archives