Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Micah's Pre98 SVT front bumpers - 04/25/03 03:27 AM
I would like to get one of these and was wondering if anyone else would be interested in trying to help me get ahold of whoever has the mold and see if we can get these made. I really don't care if its made out of carbon fiber or fiberglass. Either way I want to have the Pre98 SVT look to my car and the one peice I can't get is the Pre98 SVT front bumper. Well for those who haven't seen what it looks like here it is on a friends car.

Everyone who is interested in getting these made post here. The price used to be $475 for carbon fiber so the fiber glass should be a little cheaper. Lets try and get the Pre98 SVT front bumper to come out of retirement.
Posted By: pnice Re: Micah's Pre98 SVT front bumpers - 04/25/03 01:29 PM
hey i fill ur pain i got tired of searching for this guy who has the mold so im going with antonio gb but where did ur boy get the clear corner lens?
Posted By: 1WorldCar Re: Micah's Pre98 SVT front bumpers - 04/25/03 01:34 PM
Micah is the guy who once produced these Pre 98 SVT front bumpers. They are sweet, and there are a few floating around for sale, but he is no lolnger making them. Would be nice to have a group buy on just the front bumper SVT look alike, cause pre98 ers can get everything elce except the front! Well Im in if you get this going..
Posted By: obicanobi0_dup1 Re: Micah's Pre98 SVT front bumpers - 04/25/03 03:13 PM
I sell you my CF one sitting in my basement for a grand. J/K
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Micah's Pre98 SVT front bumpers - 04/26/03 05:03 AM
Originally posted by pnice:
but where did ur boy get the clear corner lens?

He custom made them out of stock ones. I have to say they look 10 times better than the stock ones.

I really hope we get a little more interest in this, because I really want to get these made again. The bumpers that is.
Posted By: pnice Re: Micah's Pre98 SVT front bumpers - 04/28/03 05:45 PM
i will like to see this item take off again cause i been hunting this thing down so add me to the list also
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Micah's Pre98 SVT front bumpers - 04/28/03 06:14 PM
Man, that bumper looks photoshopped!!!!
Posted By: gdub520_dup1 Re: Micah's Pre98 SVT front bumpers - 04/29/03 08:31 AM
i b interested
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: Micah's Pre98 SVT front bumpers - 04/29/03 01:20 PM
Originally posted by MarkusSVT:
Man, that bumper looks photoshopped!!!!

Except for the fact that it's not.
There were only 17 of the original carbon fiber front bumpers made, I have #5. 17 is an awfuly small number out there. The problem here in lies that there would have to be a large amount made to make the cost justifiable. Now if you could find out the company that did the work, you might be able to get something done. Does Micah still have the mold or did he relinquish that to who ever produced the bumpers???
Posted By: pnice Re: Micah's Pre98 SVT front bumpers - 04/29/03 07:23 PM
hey guys i got in touch with micah finally but heres the scoop hes willin to do another group buy we just need to email him @ pre98 @trudellbio.com and he also said it well be less then the first one to holla at him and tell him i send u pnice lets see if we can get this going
I sent micah an email. Come on everyone that wants one of these, send him an email and lets get this going again.

I can't wait to get this started again.
Posted By: sigma Re: Micah's Pre98 SVT front bumpers - 04/29/03 08:08 PM
I sent him an e-mail too.
Posted By: gdub520_dup1 Re: Micah's Pre98 SVT front bumpers - 04/29/03 11:28 PM
email sent
Posted By: Micah_dup1 Re: Micah's Pre98 SVT front bumpers - 04/30/03 03:21 AM
Hey everyone, I will be interested in making another batch. I will be checking out prices this week and try to put something together, Maybe this time I can get one for me. I dont know how many people I need But I know the more the better. I cant promise carbon so it might be fiberglass I will find out details later. From here on out go to the new topic on the GB made by me called Pre98 Svt Front end Part 2

Thanks for the interests.

Micah
© CEG Archives