Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Stazi 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 04/15/03 02:44 PM
The last one went so well that I am considering running a second GB, especially seeing as I am still getting requests for these kits.

For all the pertinent information click here: Camber Kit GB - info on Camber Kits.
If you're interested, post here.

The prices will be the same, for this GB.

Also I have been asked if Focus Camber Kit's are available - the answer is YES, and they ARE a different kit all together. If people want a Focus kit I will get them a price and include it on this GB.

From experience, running GB's on Focaljet are a waste of my time. Their wallets over there are tighter than a fish's ass - and those things are waterproof!
Posted By: xdouble_dup1 Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 04/15/03 03:00 PM
Hey Stazi,

I'm intersted, but am dependent on the time schedule. I am hoping to get new struts and springs within the next couple of weeks, so I would need to get these within say 2 to 3 weeks. I know you'll have no idea of the time schedule until more people respond on this gb, but I'm interested none-the-less.
Posted By: Stazi Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 04/15/03 04:20 PM
Well all I need is 12 people to put their money forward, then it takes about 4-5 days from the time I order until the time I get them and can ship them out.

So hopefully within the next two weeks we can get 12 payments in to me.........
Posted By: BDR Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 04/15/03 04:24 PM
i might have to get in on this!!
Posted By: Stazi Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 04/15/03 04:27 PM
Rich, cash only for you! HEHEHEHE j/k
Posted By: BDR Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 04/15/03 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Stazi the Aussie:
Rich, cash only for you! HEHEHEHE j/k

maybe i'll pay after you send me my damn "STRAPS"!!!!!!

Posted By: Klasse Act Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 04/16/03 11:38 PM
Stazi count me in on this one, please! Even though I'm not lowering my car right away I'll be needing it to do the job right. Since I seem to run into you here and there I'd like to just give you the money for it, ok Just drop me a PM and let me know how much I need to give you total, thanks Stazi
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 04/17/03 05:54 AM
Guys, I got the camber kit from Stazi, and all I can say is YOU NEED THIS BABY!!!

If you are serious about lowering, the camber kit is the only way to go. I lowered my car on Saturday, using GC/Konis. Even after a 3+ inch drop, the wheels sit tight on the road.

If you don't put on this camber kit, you WILL have severe tire wear, and that is plain and simple. With this price, you can't lose guys.

Posted By: Stazi Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 04/24/03 04:21 PM
Posted By: PXRacing Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 04/24/03 06:47 PM
Alright STAZ you can count me in this time. Since I'm gonna be doing a motor swap soon, I might as well take the oppurtunity to put all this other things on while I'm at it. At least if I do end up selling the car, I'll at least be proud that I'm selling a complete MACHINE

I would like both of course, I was never fond of adjusting camber on one wheel
Posted By: Rance Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 04/24/03 11:41 PM
Ok im interetsted I will be droppin with intrax very soon so I will need these.
Posted By: Stazi Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 04/28/03 02:57 PM
OK ladies and gents, I preordered 24 kits, that's enough for 12 cars, but I nedd a set for myself as I sold my original set I had, to a buddy who was in a bind. That means I have enough kits for 11 cars.

So far I have these people interested:
Puck Puck (PAID IN FULL)
The Striped SVT (C.O.D.)
PXRacing (Yet to Pay)
Rance (Yet to Pay)
xdouble (Yet to Pay)
ImportKLLR (Yet to Pay)

I should have the kits this week from the manufacturer.

I need 5 more people in on this, and I will ship as soon as I receive your payment.

C'mon boys and girls, camber kits are cheaper than new tires, so come and get them and extend the life of you front tires, while dialing in your front end alignment.
Posted By: Stazi Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 04/30/03 05:49 PM
ttt
Posted By: PXRacing Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 04/30/03 06:52 PM
Staz do we need 5 more people to move on this (get it at the quoted price)?

Sorry haven't checked backed on the Forums for a few days, very busy!!
Posted By: timeless420_dup1 Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 04/30/03 06:56 PM
I've got a question. I remebr back after the last GB someone said they had problems fitting the kit with the OMP FSTB. Have any conclusions been made about this or was it just and isolated incident?
Posted By: Stazi Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 04/30/03 06:57 PM
Well, I am still going to sell the kits regardless, but I went ahead an ordered 24 kits (enough for 12 cars) so, yeah I would LIKE to get rid of them so I am not sitting on $1500 worth of inventory!

A few of the other guys that haven't paid up, I haven't heard from since their intial posts. So if you guys are reading this, and any other people who want it. PM me ASAP and start sending me your payments.

It's $142 with PayPal, to: anastazi.sarigiannis@aam.com

or $136 if you send a money order to me. (Address will be furnished upon requests through PM).

Posted By: Stazi Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 04/30/03 07:00 PM
Like I said in that topic. Some modification will need to be done at the upper mount that sits on top of the strut tower is slightly larger than the original. So at the very least you would need to enlarge the whole in the brace plate a little to accomodate the larger mount.

PS I installed a set on my buddies SVT which we had istalled GC's and koni's o with a 2.5" drop and we corrected the camber from -3° to -0.8° on each side, so these things work VERY well.
Posted By: timeless420_dup1 Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 04/30/03 07:04 PM
I see. I guess I'll have to take a look at a set on a freinds car to se exactly what need to be done and how much material would need to be removed.
Posted By: Stazi Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/01/03 06:47 PM
Camber kits wil be here next week, so pay up now and get yours shipped as soon as the come in.
Come on people. What would you rather do, keep buying front tires for $$$$ or install the camber kits and extend the life of your tires while dialing in your suspension?
Posted By: PXRacing Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/05/03 07:27 AM
Man I've been so busy moving into my new house, I don't have anytime to visit this site or any for that matter. Anyway STAZ, as soon as I can dig up some scrillaz' I'll mail you a money order, I've been just dropping a whole lot of MONEY lately, house, Project 3L, wifes new car, my other 2 cars, it's just getting ridiculous.

When I was just a boy I could make 5 dollars last me a whole week w/just candies and junks, now I have a hard time holding onto 5K dollars in a months time. I knew I should have grown that MONEY tree a long time ago
Posted By: Stazi Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/05/03 12:49 PM
That's cool dude, I know how it is....

They should be in this week, so start playing the guitar, down the street corner and make some money.

I'll post back when they come ine.

PS I can't believe that interest in these things are so poor when so many people complain about tire wear.

I guess ignorance is bliss, as they say....
Posted By: slick 95 gl_dup1 Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/05/03 03:14 PM
is it too late? i wont have money for about three weeks because of my girlfriends prom and starting a new job but i need to get this
Posted By: Stazi Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/05/03 03:58 PM
No it isn't. I still have a swag of kits left unaccounted for.

Just send me a MO or PayPal as soon as you have the dosh.
Posted By: onosway Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/05/03 04:05 PM
I should be down - my SVT with BAT has some inside wear. Now with KDW-2 I don't want to risk it - those tires cost too much!
Posted By: Stazi Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/05/03 04:25 PM
Cool.
It's up to you send the money now or when they come in.
Posted By: slick 95 gl_dup1 Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/05/03 07:40 PM
i will send MO as soon as i get the cash
Posted By: PXRacing Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/06/03 05:46 AM
Can't play the guitar, but I do agree with you 110% about tire wear and it would be very stupid to convince oneself that he'll keep on waiting!!! The inevitable will eventually come around and bite you in your rear, TIRE WEAR That Is!!!

I'll just email you as soon as I get some side change to send to you....
Posted By: xdouble_dup1 Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/06/03 07:05 PM
Hey Stazi. When you first posted about this it didn't get much interest so I figured it wasn't going to happen and sort of forgot about it. I just saw that you have already ordered some though, so I went ahead and paypal'd the money to you.

Thanks.
Posted By: Stazi Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/13/03 02:02 PM
Camber Kits are in and I will be picking them up today, ladies and gentlemen. Those that have paid will be getting their kits shipped tomorrow.

So far only the following people have paid:
PuckPuck - Pierre
xdouble - Matt
? - James Wendel

These peple have shown interest, but have yet to pay:
The Striped SVT
PXRacing
ImportKLLR
MarkusSVT
AdotWright
Rance

Anyhow I have enough for 11 buyers (2 kits per person req'd) so if you want a set PayPal me the $142.

Otherwise you can send me a money order for $136 (plus shipping surcharges, applicable if outside of the continental US) to:

Anastazi Sarigiannis
246 W Lafayette St
Romeo MI
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/13/03 11:42 PM
I thought we were just going to meet up when they came in and I was going to pay you cash Stazi. If we can't do that I will send you a check ASAP, how much do I need to send you to cover S/H? I'd rather you send it to me seeing that your always so busy
Posted By: slick 95 gl_dup1 Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/13/03 11:54 PM
Originally posted by slick 95 gl:
i will send MO as soon as i get the cash

how come i am not on the list?
Posted By: Stazi Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/14/03 12:01 PM
Roger we can do that, so you're fine. No need for extra checks etc....
Posted By: Stazi Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/14/03 12:02 PM
Sorry I forgot you, but I still have enough kits. Just send your MO, ASAP. Thanks.
Posted By: svt4b Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/16/03 11:15 AM
i just bought a kit from SP to go with my GC's and koni 5ways at about $8 more per, are they the same? does anybody know the quality of the ones from SPmotorsports? they were the only ones i could find and i plan to go fairly low so i knew i would need them.
Posted By: Stazi Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/16/03 11:57 AM
They are exactly the same, only one company in the world makes them; Specialty Products.
Posted By: svt4b Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/17/03 02:26 PM
alright thanks! i guess i will just keep them then. good luck with the GB
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/18/03 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Stazi the Aussie:
Roger we can do that, so you're fine. No need for extra checks etc....

I will give the secratary an evelope with $136.00 in and you can pick it up anytime after 8:30 a.m., thanks Stazi I really appreciate it and sorry I didn't check this post to find out when they came in
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/22/03 11:02 PM
BIG THANKS to you Stazi for coming to my work to drop off my camber kits Also nice sounding Forester with that Magnaflow muffler too
Posted By: nosfedsvt Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/23/03 03:36 AM
I am definately interested in the cambers.When do you need the money?
Posted By: Stazi Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 05/23/03 12:12 PM
Quote:

I am definately interested in the cambers.When do you need the money?

Right now......I have them boxed and ready to ship.

Send me a PayPal for $142 and they're yours.

My PayPal email is anastazi.sarigiannis@aam.com
Posted By: Stazi Re: 2nd Front Camber Kit GB?? - 06/03/03 01:39 PM
I have 6 pairs of kits left people......

Ready to ship as soon as I receieve payment......
© CEG Archives