Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Ok folks... looks like this is going to be a huge GB!!!! Like i said, post here with your final setup decisions, and i will get you a final price layout.... Just make sure you pick tires from discount tire direct, because that is who we are going through...

Thanks again ladies and gentleman!!!!
I received a quote of $879 for the 17" RS5s on Kumhos Ecsta Supra 712s, size 215/40/17, mounted with lugs and locks.

however I'm still looking at the Velox VX-6s
what is the deadline for the GB? Hopefully it will be till almost the end of may? please let it be and i'm in.
Yes, how long will this price last?
as of right now i can't afford to buy rims and tires but by the end of may i will for sure.
Just to let you guys know... dont post prices on the net please.... If you would have read through the post, you would have known not to... also this thread is meant for the people who are definately in, and who know what they are getting... I am not trying to be an arse about this, but i am trying to keep this thread strictly for that, any questions you have can be put into the original post.

As for the line, i wish we could keep this open forever, but the fact is that we cant..... i figured a month and a half would be plenty of time to make the money for a purchase like this, thats why i decided on May 5th... i will talk to tom regarding an extension, but i can make no promises, for all i know, he might what this to be done before then......

Thank you all for your interest, i will try to work with everyone so that we all can get in on this great deal!!! Just make sure that before you ask questions, simply read the original post, you might find the info that you are looking for......

Thanks again
Markussvt
I talked to Todd at discount tire, and i decided to open the First GB for orders Next monday, March 31st.... From the minute of the first order, we will leave it open for 2 weeks, ending day of April 13th. This seems the best way to do this, because there are a lot of people who want there wheels now, and there are a lot of people who need time to make the money.

I will be setting both buys up, so you all can thank me later!!!

Any other questions, please PM me and let me know!!!

Also, whoever is in for the first GB, please post on the Final choices thread....
Yuck to VeloX , dont get the gunmetal anyway
i would like to get into the first GB but still waiting for shipping charges to make my final decsion.
Dude what decsion? Shipping is free man . Gotta love it man.

markus dude i am forever your [censored] lol JK!!!!!

great job bro!!
dude i'm in Canada but if shipping is free tell me where to send the money. the Canadian dollar is doing good now, so the sooner the better and the greater the savings are.
Todd will start taking orders next monday....
i thought deadline was may 5th, im not sure if i can make this one, i need rims so bad
there will be 2 group buys russel... no worries...
i would like to change my tire size from 215/35/18 to 215/40/18, for some odd reason the discount tire site recomended the 35s but i used an online tire calculator and the 40s are almost identical to stock size (only 0.4% too slow).
Alright, I'm about 99% sure I'll be ready for the first GB.

18 inch RS-5's with 215/40/18 Yokohama Parada Spec 2's.

What are our options for payment when the time comes?
Yokohama Parada Spec 2 215/40/17
Enkei RS5's 17in

PM me w/price info, thanks!
Originally posted by thisgirls98.5SVT:
Enkei RS5's 17in

I'll take one of what she's having.
How come on discounttiredirect.com when I search for tire options for 18" Rs5s under a "contour LX/GL" then it says no tires match??
Originally posted by bk4293:
Enkei RS5's 17in

Personally I think you should go with the 215/45's unless they're for autox only. I went straight from 215/40's to 215/45's and the ride was much smoother - and I think it looked better too.
Markus,

I'll definitely be in for a set of 17" RS-5's. They don't appear to carry Bridgestone tires, but if the price is right I could deal with Yokohama AVS ES100's in 215/45/17. If you could get me a price for that combo (mounted/balanced) I can let you know whether I'll want wheels and tires or just wheels.

Thanks again!
Originally posted by Lazzzy:
How come on discounttiredirect.com when I search for tire options for 18" Rs5s under a "contour LX/GL" then it says no tires match??

Try doing a search for tires sized 215/40/18 and you should get quite a few.
Originally posted by chknhwk:
Enkei RS5's 17in

Personally I think you should go with the 215/45's unless they're for autox only. I went straight from 215/40's to 215/45's and the ride was much smoother - and I think it looked better too.

Okay change my order to:
Yokohama Parada Spec 2 215/45/17
Enkei RS5's 17in

Thanks chknhwk!
How will the 215/45/17's on RS5's fill the wheel-well on a 99 SVT with stock suspension? I don't want to have more of a gap than I do now.
Never mind, I did the math and the 215/45/17 RS5's have a overall diameter of approx. 24.64" compared to the stock 215/50/16 rims with an overall diameter of approx. 24.48". So in theory the RS5's should fill the wheel-well just slightly more compared to stock.
Here is my choice:

17? RS5??s w/ 215/40/17 Falken Azenis ST115

I want in with the 2nd GB. Need my Uncle Sam check.
Originally posted by JDRUID:
Here is my choice:

I want in with the 2nd GB. Need my Uncle Sam check.

I believe I may have to go this route as well, but I'm not sure yet. My Uncle Sam check was mailed out to me on the 21st, but I still haven't received it yet!

Okay change my order to:
Yokohama Parada Spec 2 215/45/17
Enkei RS5's 17in

Thanks chknhwk!

Just trying to help!! I know it threw my speedometer way off with the 215/40's...
Any new info? Are we still planning on starting orders on Monday?
OMG The number of rs-5's on the boards just doubled.
[censored] the Canadian dollar and [censored] Canada you no talent ass clown
Originally posted by armstrkw:
[censored] the Canadian dollar and [censored] Canada you no talent ass clown

Where did this come from? I hardly believe it belongs here. You may want to try the common intrests forum, let me help you.
Buys will begin monday.....

ARMSRKR- keep your stupid comments to yourself...If you were interested in some wheels, i would say sorry to the canadians, and myself, because that was a foolish comment... A$$clown..
So the Canadian dollar has to do with what again?? He wasn't off topic in the first place?? I just don't think we should be doing business with Canadians thats all, get over it.
He wasn't off topic in the first place??

No.

I just don't think we should be doing business with Canadians thats all, get over it.

If you have a problem with doing business with Canadians, I suggest you take it to a proper forum.
I'm ready.
so am I, 18"s
me too....I'd like some 18s
Posted By: CzechChamp 18" - 04/01/03 05:48 AM
Having 18's on a CSVT...will it hurt performance of the vehicle if I keep the weight below 21-22lbs/wheel???!
Yes or No? Heard a few different opinions....
Posted By: abwamo_dup1 Re: 18" - 04/01/03 06:32 AM
i believe stockers are around 21-22lbs so performance will not be hurt a lot, but when you factor in grip from better tires i think it will be worth the tradeoff (BUT you can always get high performance tires for your stockers too).
if you are too worried about performance go for 17s and some really good performance tires. if you need more info try searching in the Wheel&Tire forum.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: 18" - 04/01/03 06:42 AM
Called there today to order a set of RS5's. Great people to deal with.
Posted By: abwamo_dup1 Re: 18" - 04/01/03 07:01 AM
Called there today to order a set of RS5's. Great people to deal with.

can you please give me the contact information so i can put my order in.
Posted By: Dark Arts Re: 18" - 04/01/03 07:08 AM
Yeah me too man , I fell a little behind since my car has been sitting for 2 days , Snap ring desides to disappear when i have the wheel bearing pressed in and FORD wants 10.00 for it and cant get it anywhere else and not even a junk yard .......GRRRRRRRRRRR

Anyway if you can get me some contact info as well , send a PM if you want or E mail it

c10n@yahoo.com

Thanks man , your great to deal with .
I'm in for 17" RS5's on Kumho Ecsta Supra 712's, size 215/45 R17. PM me with details for the 1st GB!

Wes
Originally posted by weargle:
I'm in for 17" RS5's on Kumho Ecsta Supra 712's, size 215/45 R17. PM me with details for the 1st GB!

Wes

Exactly what I ordered!!!

Someone needs to call there and tell them to set up this Group Buy properly. I guess after the initial talk with Todd we left him in the dark. He said he wasn't even sure if we were still doing this.
Originally posted by chknhwk:
Enkei RS5's 17in

And the Yokohama Parada Spec 2's don't come in 45's so I went with the Kumho Ecsta Supra 712's 215/45's.
Just so everyone knows, Jason is handling this group buy. (1-800-589-6789 ext.433). I just placed my order and he was very helpful in selecting tires. Thanks for the GB MarkusSVT!!

ok so todd isnt even handling this???? did jason give you the same prices???????
what tires are people goin with that are gettin 18's?? and how well do they fit cuz when I'm on discounttiredirect.com and I look under lx/gl then there are no tires that match the 18 but under se/sport or SVT they show up...does that mean that 18s wouldn't work on mine?
When I called, I asked for Todd and he told me Jason was handling it. I got the discount price, so all is okay. Since then, Todd has posted that he is taking the orders, so I guess something changed. Anyway, thanks again for setting this up for us.
for 18's I would plan on running 225/40/18s... they are 25.1x8.9 compared to the stock 205/55/16 that are 24.9 x 8.1
Just got off the phone with Todd [888.459.4080 x414], and they should be in on Monday! Very cool, and thanks a lot!
it looks like they're out of 18s and you'll need to place a back order. that sux because i need to take my winter's off right away
since I accidently posted in the wrong thread...I can still send money in for the first GB on the 12th right??
yup... you have two weeks from when the first order went in.... Or until otherwise specified...
So my question now is.... WTF???? what the hell happened to the forty people who said they were either interested or said that they were in????? I know that you can only count on about half of those to actually do anything but geez... I did a ton of work to set this thing up and only 5 people actually get anything. I was doing this GB as a favor to the people who cant afford to spend a $hit load of money in wheels and tires, and from all of the responses i expected a little more than 5 people..... I dont think i am going to set up any more GB's especially if it is only a christmas wish list and not a true interest list.

Sorry for the rant but this kinda $hit es me off, and it happens all the time. So dont say you are in, and ask me to do the work for you, and then just dissapear like you dont matter, because it is people who do that, that make our aftermarket so small.... There, thats it, i have said my peace. I hope that the people who purchase wheels enjoy their selection, and i appreciate their genuine interest!!!!

Sincerely,
Markussvt
I still am interested, but I can't make this first GB. Will have to do the 2nd one.
Waiting on the word for used tires tonight. I believe they are sold, so I will be placing my order for 17" RS5s and 215/45/17 Kuhmos Ecsta 712 tomorow... but I'm confused

1- who do I call?

2- are they shipped to ME or the closest Discount tire for them to mount?
1)
Jason --> 800.589.6789 x433
Todd --> 888.459.4080 x414

2)
To you.
Originally posted by MarkusSVT:
I was doing this GB as a favor to the people who cant afford to spend a $hit load of money in wheels and tires, and from all of the responses i expected a little more than 5 people..... I dont think i am going to set up any more GB's especially if it is only a christmas wish list and not a true interest list.

I appreciate the work everyone does on GB's. I know that most people are all talk, but when it comes to buy the money is not there. I really hope that you will continue to set these up in the future for the few who want the product. I have not order my set yet but will be doing so on monday.

Thanks again.

So my question now is.... WTF???? what the hell happened to the forty people who said they were either interested or said that they were in????? I know that you can only count on about half of those to actually do anything but geez... I did a ton of work to set this thing up and only 5 people actually get anything. I was doing this GB as a favor to the people who cant afford to spend a $hit load of money in wheels and tires, and from all of the responses i expected a little more than 5 people..... I dont think i am going to set up any more GB's especially if it is only a christmas wish list and not a true interest list.

Sorry for the rant but this kinda $hit es me off, and it happens all the time. So dont say you are in, and ask me to do the work for you, and then just dissapear like you dont matter, because it is people who do that, that make our aftermarket so small.... There, thats it, i have said my peace. I hope that the people who purchase wheels enjoy their selection, and i appreciate their genuine interest!!!!

Sincerely,
Markussvt

they only had one set of RS6 in 18"s and they're gone. i'm on indefinite back order and i was told that it could be a month or upto 3 months before they get another set from Enkei. I'm not even sure if i'll get the discount price in 3 months from now. I'm going to give discount tire up to one month then i'll decide if i want to go elsewhere, sorry man but 3 months is too long.
I'm IN!!! I'm jus trying to make my final decision on exactly what I want but its hard cuz i don't know anything about the whole which tires and the size thing and everything... LOL
I am 90% sure i am in.
Can i get a price for FALKEN AZENIS ST115 on ENKEI RS5 ?
from all of the responses i expected a little more than 5 people.....

I just talked to Jason about getting 17" RS5s. He said a LOT of guys had been calling on this buy and they were all out. I don't know if this is just one of the distribution centers or all four. But he told me they were hoping to get some more in by the end of April (before the GB ends).

Originally posted by abwamo:
I'm not even sure if i'll get the discount price in 3 months from now

I asked if I would still get the discounted price if the wheels weren't in by the time the GB was over. He told me no.
Originally posted by EvlBill:
from all of the responses i expected a little more than 5 people.....

I just talked to Jason about getting 17" RS5s. He said a LOT of guys had been calling on this buy and they were all out. I don't know if this is just one of the distribution centers or all four. But he told me they were hoping to get some more in by the end of April (before the GB ends).

Originally posted by abwamo:
I'm not even sure if i'll get the discount price in 3 months from now

I asked if I would still get the discounted price if the wheels weren't in by the time the GB was over. He told me no.

Hmmm, the site says Arizona and Nevada still have them. I sure hope so because im in AZ and looking for some RS-5s.
the RS6s are on back order not the RS5s
i called back and changed my order, i'm getting the RS5 in 18" instead. i would've prefered the RS6 but 3 month back order is way too long of a wait, i'm not sure if i can wait 10 days for the wheels to get here now.
thanks Markus
Sweet I ordered my RS5s on Kumhos ECSTA 712s friday

Thanks Markus
Markus I'm out of the GB sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I've been wotking like a madman trying to get my car back together. And i just bought a parts csvt to strip down and part out. So my hands are kinda tied up at the moment and I don't want to buy rims until I know for sure that my car will pass safety inspection. Then I'll be looking for rims and tires for sure. Thanks again for the Gb it was tempting as hell......the worst thing is that I have the cash too
can you give me an exact price on 17" Enkei CDR9's w/ 215/45/17 Ventus HRII H405 tires.

I was looking at the prices from the old thread and it wasn't adding up to the price I was told earlier...
Well called Discount Tire for the status of my order.... Checked the UPS website with my tracking number, and my rims are "Out For Delivery" to my house!!!!!!!

The bad thing is I start work at 2:00 so I hope they get here fast
ZetecNinja,

For the final price, take the cost from the site for the tires, and 450 for the rims, that will include shipping and everything....
ok thank god, I thought it was $545 for the rims...I was gonna have to drop out

but now things sound a little better...one week til I place my order!
And they're in my living room. Can't wait to get home and swap these puppies on! Thanks for all of your work, MarkusSVT!!!
UPS came yesterday, but I was already at work. Sitting here now watching out the window every 10 seconds for the big brown truck of love!
Do you think I will have to pay tax (since I live in AZ where they have a warehouse) and also, do you need to pay for the lugs or do they come with it ? Thanks.
you will pay no taxes... and lugs are included
Wow, thanks a lot. I need to do some math, but im probably in.
UPS came yesterday, but I was already at work. Sitting here now watching out the window every 10 seconds for the big brown truck of love!

I love the brown santa.
I jus ordered my 18" rs5s with Falken Ziex ZE-512 (215-40-18)...I was going to go with the parada spec-2's but given michigans unpredictable weather I went with the better all weather tires...I was charged $35 extra for a set of lugs also...for a total of $1171 should be in by monday can't wait! Oh and by the way my set was the second to last set of 18"rs5s
UPS will be here in 15 minutes!!!!!!!
Thanks everyone, One of my favorite group buys ever...
the official CEG rims...nice.
Marcus, I have to back out of the GB, sorry!! Extra bills came up I wasn't expecting...
When does this group buy end. I won $650 in the final 4 pool at work and I dont know if I want a new t.v. or new rims. I just want to know how long I have to decide.
YAY! I just got my paycheck today and I'm ready to order...

I need to know who to call and what to tell them to get in on this deal...I'm going to be sending a money order, thats okay right?
I just ordered my wheels/tires from these people and they are really friendly to deal with and did everything in a really professional way.
dude wtf i called them up and theres sales tax and lug nuts extra

i expected to pay $774 not $879

this is [censored] I didn't save up a months worth of money for nothing!

u said everything was included!
yeah I paid for lugs too
zetec.......

Be ed, at least you are getting wheels.... They arent even hooking me up for setting this up, so complain to someone else.... All you need to do, is make sure you tell whoever you talk to that it was supposed to be an all inclusive price, and they should honor that, if they dont, dont blame it on me.....
well I talked to Jason and thats what he told me, he said it was extra...you are the one who set this up so if something doesn't go as planned you are the person Im going to be "complaining" to...and see with the price they gave me no I'm not going to atleast be getting wheels because I can't afford it now.

but I guess its not your fault...I'll just have to wait til a better deal comes around.
zetec- stop complaining, if you aren't happy, don't buy them, it's pretty simple.
Without Markus you wouldn't save a dime. I got a killer deal through this GB, so thanks Markus, I will have the new pics up this evening
dude I waited a month to get enough money for this just to find out I don't have enough...I think i have the right to be a little disappointed

but thats good you're happy with your deal...now let me borrow $90 so I can get my damn rims & tires

By the way... I got absolutely nothing out of this GB..... No wheels, no tires, just a major pain in my ass... The reason i set this up is so that maybe they would give me a great deal, since i dont have the money to pay a lot for a setup, but in the end, all i was offered was a 10 percent discount, bringing my total to 1,100 dollars. So i truly hope everyone appreciates the deals that they did get, because for all of the work i did, someone better be enjoying it.

Also, this Message is directed towards todd.... Who said he would hook me up if i got him the buys, well, i think 15,000 dollars in sales would constitute giving me a deal, but i guess not. I also appreciate the GB hijacking that went on, going and making a seperate GB, when the one that i offered was just fine. Thanks for nothing a$$hole...
Hey Markus, I spoke with Jason today, dropped your name and then paid him 1300 bucks. He said the CEG was one of the better car clubs he's dealt with.

Overall, great to deal with, got exactly what I wanted except the tires(wanted Pireeli PZero Nero's got Dunlop Sport 8000 instead) and better to deal with than the local guys. Thanks for doing this.

Mike
Did everyone pay for lug nuts, or just some people ?
I guess I have to pay tax too since im in AZ like zetecninja. Damn.
I paid $40 for them.
man that stupid lug nuts and sales tax are killing me!

when did we even have to start paying a sales tax?? i guess I'm lost...but I want my rims so bad!!!!
I didn't pay tax, but I think I did buy the lugs, and I also went for the road hazard.. Michigan roads tend to cause problems, lol
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:

when did we even have to start paying a sales tax?? i guess I'm lost...but I want my rims so bad!!!!

I knew we would have to pay taxes. Its because there is a shipping warehouse in AZ, so we get screwed with taxes.
shouldn't that mean we DON'T get taxes...I mean damn we should be gettin a hookup since they have a factory in AZ
I wish, too bad it doesnt
I think i got my lug nuts for free, or it was incorparated into my final price
Originally posted by offroadSVT:
I didn't pay tax, but I think I did buy the lugs, and I also went for the road hazard.. Michigan roads tend to cause problems, lol

whats the road hazard??
pay an extra $12 per tire... if the tire bubbles from potholes or you get a flat from a nail, or anything that damages the tires, it gets replaced for free
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:

Dude, just buy the wheels off of him then when you get the money for lugs and spacers go to some local shop instead. Get the wheels at a discount and shop for other stuff. Only give them the money you promised for the wheels and go somewhere else for the rest! That's what I'd do.
yeah I thought about that...but I still gotta pay for taxes either way, which is the killer part.

but actually I know someone that works at a car place and I'm gonna be getting a much better deal. everything happens for a reason I guess...

sorry MarkusSVT, I was in on this from day one but I just can't afford it with the extra charges and I'm too impatient to wait another two weeks...thanks for puttin this together though.
here are some before and after shots of my new rims

linky to MORE pics in my picture post
Wow, the tail light conversion is great
I got my 18" Rs5s yesturday...I am IN LOVE! Now I gotta lower it tho. Thanks a lot Markus for all your hard work
I think markus needs to get compensated for all of his hard work like they said they would. The people at discount tire need to honor their word and give markus a better deal than the deal offered to everyone else. I guess the thousands of dollars made from CEG members markus helped gather up wasn't a big deal for them.
I think everyone that has been involved in this GB should contact them to let them know how you feel. Ask them about their return policy if you need too.
I agree
guys... i have talked with them, and that is all they will give me.... Maybe if others involved in the GB chime in something will happen... hint hint
guys... i have talked with them, and that is all they will give me.... Maybe if others involved in the GB chime in something will happen... hint hint

I'll be making a call
Just to play devil's advocate, depending how good a deal they've actually given us, they may not be making a TON of money off all these purchases anyway.

That said, Markus, if they promised you a lower price, I think they should be willing to honor it.
OK guys...im here. Take your shots.

1.) I never said that lugs, or taxes wouldnt be charged for.
Lugs are optional
Taxes HAVE to be applied in nv,az,tx,oh becuase I have
warehouses there. No way around it.

2.) If anyone was not happy with their price...they didnt
have to buy.

3.) Markus did a lot of work..most of it done before he
called us. He tried other companies that wouldnt make
the deal as sweet as I did.

4.) We didnt sell NEARLY 15,000. I appreciate all business
but just so there are no falsehoods...Jason says there
have been 5 maybe 6 total sales so far.

5.) Markus...I give your group better pricing than anyone
else did, but Im the a$$hole? Im sorry, but this is a
business...there is only so far I can go on pricing for
the group, or for you. I dont own the company.

6.) Those of you who complained via email or phone calls..
most of the compplaints were from those who didnt even
order. Thanks to you guys...the group buy is over.

7.) There was one phone call between Markus and myself,
then I didnt hear from anyone about it in almost 2
weeks so I thought it was a dead issue. I was caught
off guard so I enlisted Jason to help...But he had all
the correct pricing, and you were all hooked up.

We were glad to work with your group. We appreciate the business. Jason and I both thought of you all as a well educated group and thats why we enjoyed talking with you. Im sorry that you guys feel that saving at LEAST $100 off your wheel & tire package wasnt good enough. And Im sorry that I must be an a$$hole as Markus said becuase I just didnt give enough. But Im sure if I came to the place one of you work, youd sell me stuff at cost right?
I have no idea what the conversations between you and Markus were. Of course tax will be included for people that live in the distribution center states, that's a pretty standard practice. And about the lugs, I was told that the price included lugs but I would have been willing to buy them because of the deal we were getting on the wheels. Unfortunately, Jason told me you were out of 17" RS5's when I called, so I couldn't get anything.

What I'd like to know is, where'd all those people that said they'd get in on the buy go? I wasn't expecting all 40 to actually buy... but that only five or six? Yeesh.
todd... i hope you understand that one, jason told me that there were mor than 5 people who made purchases, second, the fact that i called you an a$$hole was wrong, but i was truly frustrated with both my end, and the fact that 40 people showed interest, and only a few actually came through.

In regards to the lugs, the original deal included lugs and lug locks, mounting balancing and shipping. I know that taxes may have not been included, but i am positive that you said the rest were. I followed all of your instructions, keeping all price quotes in the form of Private messages, and did all the work for you. All you 2 had to do is pick up a phone and take an order. I am sure you guys arent the ones loading the trucks, so the task wasnt that great. Like i said before, i appreciate the Price that you had offered us, and hope you dont take this as bashing your company, because i am not.

I am simply saying that when i do business, i dont do it to make any profit, and regardless of whether or not i knew any of these people, i gave them the exact quote that you gave me. There are people that set up GB's who end up telling people that they are a little bit more expensive, so that they can make money off of it, but that isnt right. All i asked is since i was hoping to send you business, that you could extend me that favor as well.

I never asked for anything for free, but the fact of the matter is, for doing all of the work, the discount i recieved was not what i was hoping for. I am sure that you think that i was trying to bash you by saying that you were an a$$hole, but the fact is that with all of the issues that came with this GB, i was frustrated with the whold thing.....
Im truly not concerned, its over. I understand you did a lot of leg work. Both for this GP, and before you had talked to me. Im sorry that not everyone was pleased. Do I take it personally that I've been called an a$$hole and a simple order taker? Not really, this is the internet. But to bash someone for helping...well you know. I work in advertising. I dont make commision. I help out car clubs, because I am a car freak myself. I even had the pleasure of borrowing a 99 SVT silver contour with blue interior while my mustand was getting a 351 in it. Those days were welllllll before I was in the tire business and when I was one of you. I actually called DTD way back when and set up a Nitto Drag Radial GP. Now I handle them from the other end. Anyway. Thanks to those who ordered, and thanks to those who called to complain.
I have no complaints because it was a lot cheaper for me than getting some from in town. Without this GB, I probably wouldnt have gotten new wheels for a while, and I'm happy. For anybody expecting a $1100 setup for half that, you've got to be kidding me. Otherwise, don't [censored].

Just my $0.02
*sigh* Talk about being a victim of circumstance. I've been struggling to scrounge up the money, selling [censored] on ebay, collecting change out of my car and exchanging it for bills at a bank. Basically not buying a damned thing until I had this money, and now it's freakin' off? That's just a bit unfair. Sorry you guys didn't hear from us every day, but some of us are just as busy. I was planning on getting wheels and tires and was excited about it. Never did I say "expect my payment in the first few weeks" or anything. You know, I bet if you guys waited 3 more weeks (when I'll have my money), you would have a lot more sales. That's unfair and disrespectful as all hell. You give a deadline, you stick to it. You're right, it is a business, and as I'm very grateful for your working on this, and the prices, I'm not grateful for you empty promises.
How was everyone saving so much money ?

I was only gonna save $50 on some RS5s.
This is more directed to Jason at DTD, my experience with DTD was wonderful. Jason helped me out and never got fed up with me when I kept calling with questions. Plus, when the warehouse sent the wrong lug nuts, Jason took it up right away to make sure that I got the correct ones sent out 2nd day air without any hassles.
When I get the money again, I will definately be ordering the wheels for my truck through them.
Again, I say thank you to the guys at DTD and Jason, my pics should be up within a week.

Mike A.
Hey, I have to ask, I want to order some tires, cause I just got some money is it to late? Please say that I can still get them. I got some money out of that kid who jumped on my roof and busted it up. and I got most of the dents pulled perfectly. Just want to get rims and tires now.
Did the 2nd Group buy on these pass already?

I need some 18's

Matt
© CEG Archives