Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: MarkusSVT Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/19/03 06:22 PM
I know a sales rep from enkei, who could hook us up with a group buy...... I would like to keep it to CDR-9's, RS-5's, And RS-6's, but any other trim is welcome. Once again, this is an interest check, so throw your ideas out there.

Markussvt
me me me. RS5's.
RS5's. Oh my gosh, I was just thinking how nice it would be if someone would start a GB on these. Oh please make this happen!!
Posted By: 97CS Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/19/03 06:48 PM
Oh no... I've been looking at wheels for a while now. RS6's, please. I've been doing a ton of searching, etc, and RS6's look BADASS on our cars.
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/19/03 07:35 PM
i am in for either a set of CDR-9's of rs6's.... havent decided yet.

If someone could post this on the neco forums, that would be sweet..Let me know if that is a possibility..
i've been thinking of some RS5's or some Rage 5.0's... if you can get them cheap enough... i'd DEFINITELY be in!!!
Posted By: slvr98svt Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/19/03 10:40 PM
O yeah R5's definetly
-Matt
I'm interested to see what price you can get on 17" RS-5's.
Posted By: 97CS Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 02:11 AM
So wait, do we all have to agree on one kind of wheel? Or can we all just get different kinds, etc, and have it a diverse group buy. Because the way it's lookin', the RS5's are gonna win, and I don't want those.
GEEEEEEZZZ you guys have the worst time to start a GB like this now. Rs5 without a doubt for me in 17 inch. When do you plan on starting this GB. How is the time peoid on this GB. I would def be in if this starts or at least go's atleast till the beginning of May? please make it May i'll be your best friend
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 04:10 AM
look at the post title.... ANY KIND!!!!!!!!!!!! And i i can garuntee a certain amount of people buying, he will give me the same price all the time... I am looking to keep this a running GB...
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 04:37 AM
I'd be interested in some CDR-9s...but I'm lookin for a wheel/tire package
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 04:46 AM
hahahahaha... Got that covered too.... You can have your wheels wrapped in pretty much anything, but prices will be different with different tires....

I just want to see who would be in, then we can work out the logistics folks...
keep the information coming.
GB sounds like gravy
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 04:57 AM
ohhhhhhhhh its gravy all right... None of the homo sausage gravy stuff either... only that real smooth stuff...
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 04:58 AM
If the price is right I would like some RS5's. The cheapest I've ever seen them is $125 a piece. Thanks
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 05:13 AM
Originally posted by MarkusSVT:
hahahahaha... Got that covered too.... You can have your wheels wrapped in pretty much anything, but prices will be different with different tires....

I just want to see who would be in, then we can work out the logistics folks...

alright well if this is up & going in about a month and the prices are right I'll be takin some 17" CDR-9's & tires
I have priced RS5's at 109.00 a piece, of you can beat that then I will have to see what I can not pay to get them
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 05:16 AM
were those RS5's in 16 inch?? I have never seen them that cheap.... Why havent you set up a GB... if you get priced that cheap??? I am still going to do this GB, but damn!!!
Can someone post pics of some RS-6's? I searched but all I found were RS-5's. And not to mention that Enkei's website sucks for finding those also.

Thanks.

interested pending prices
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 05:49 AM
ok........... i got my ten interested in... will check on pricing tomorrow.........
Posted By: 97CS Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 05:52 AM
RS5 RS6
CDR-9
Originally posted by mavrock:
Can someone post pics of some RS-6's? I searched but all I found were RS-5's. And not to mention that Enkei's website sucks for finding those also.

Thanks.

18x7 RS6s on my SVT... www.quicksilver.50megs.com

The pics are olllllld, but the wheels were only 2 months old in them...

BTW, they are gonna be gone soon, got myself new wheels...
ahh...thanks guys...my personal vote is for the RS-5s then...I'm a die-hard fan on the classic 5-spoke.
I like the 9's
Posted By: 1314_dup1 Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 06:32 AM
Originally posted by MP3Tour:
I have priced RS5's at 109.00 a piece, of you can beat that then I will have to see what I can not pay to get them

that's a really good price. i bought mine for $109.00.

::been planning on putting them up for sale. i'm hoping for something local, but will ship if i have time to get the pricing. 17's, never curbed, scratched, etc.::
Posted By: Dark Arts Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 06:34 AM
RS5 im in .
Interested if I can get them before the middle of April.
im in for some 17" RS6s, with tires. i just need a month or to to get the cash.
If we can keep this GB open for a little while that would be awesome. I have to sale my E1's first!!
MarkusSVT - Please check your PM's!!
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 05:13 PM
ok folks... I have the prices sitting in front of me, and i need us to figure something out.... I would like to keep the price as low as possible, so if we could get a consensus of 3 different tires to wrap these in, that would be sweet, because that would bring prices down that much more.. Also, include your sizes prefered...

Tire brands to pick from.

Yokohama
Hankook
Pirelli
Nitto
Falken
Kuhmo
Michelin

Either PM or post requests...
I am not looking to spend a lot for tires so please choose the cheaper ones guys. One whalentire.com they have the Kuhmo 215/35/Z18 for $98 a piece!! I would definitely like for these to be one of the choices. I think it would be easiest if we chose one cheap set, one mid range set, and one expensive set!!
Just my $.02
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 05:28 PM
we need to also take into account that we will be needing these in 17" and 18" sizes... so pricing will be different for both... By the way... kumhos suck...lol
Why do Kuhmos suck? I don't know too much about the different brands so I'm just curious. What about Pirelli?
for tires, i dont care what brand, it needs to be retalitively cheap, and have a high milage rating, i deliver pizzas, and dont wanna egt new tires every 2 months
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 05:43 PM
my buddy has a set of Kuhmos... they wear quickly, and tend to slip pretty bad... The pirellis are what i am shooting for..

Your Best bet for the cheaper titres would be the parada spec 2's in 17 or the Hankook Ventus 102's.

For the Mid-range, i would go with the pirellis P7000, they are still inexpensive.

Top shelf we could go with the toyo proxes, which are up there, Or pirelli Pzero, or michelin pilot sports...
I'm wanting 18in RS5's so that is why I need to spend less for the tires. What is my cheapest option for 18in tires other than the Kuhmos? Okay enough with the suspense lets see some prices.
I'm all about the RS-5's in 17 or 18's
-3 Brands-
-Yokohama
-Michelin
-Pirelli <---
why don't we start a poll so the posts aren't forever long!
I don't know how to start a poll with 3 options
How about pricing without tires?
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 06:25 PM
the guy is selling these to me as packages.... so before i can figure out the total pricing, we need to decide on tires....
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 06:58 PM
ok folks,

Pricing is as follows

All types in 17X7 : 545 shipped
All types in 18X7 : 625 shipped

These prices do not include tires, so dependion on what kind of tires you choose, the price will vary from there.
Posted By: 97CS Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 07:05 PM
As far as tires, off that list, I'd like Falken's. However I've been looking at some Dunlop's, and they ahve some great tires, might want to think about puttin' those on the list.
Does that include the lugs?
ok folks,

Pricing is as follows

These prices do not include tires, so dependion on what kind of tires you choose, the price will vary from there.

prices from http://www.discounttiredirect.com/ are $150 for the 18x7=600
$125 for the 17x7=500.
so where are we saving money? also its free shipping from this place.
Originally posted by Vermeleon69:
ok folks,

Pricing is as follows

$125 for the 17x7=500.

Those prices on discounttire.com don't inclued the "wheel installation kit" LUGS. I don't how much they cost for the 17's but the lug kit for the 18's is $40.

So the price for the 18's on DT.com would be $640 so we are only saving $15!!
Originally posted by thisgirls98.5SVT:
Originally posted by Vermeleon69:
ok folks,

Pricing is as follows

$125 for the 17x7=500.

Those prices on discounttire.com don't inclued the "wheel installation kit" LUGS. I don't how much they cost for the 17's but the lug kit for the 18's is $40.

So the price for the 18's on DT.com would be $640 so we are only saving $15!!

thanks for clearing that up for me. guess every little bit helps?
Vermeleon69 - No prob! I always appreciate it when people explain things for me, which is a lot!!

I would really like to see some prices for the tires, please!?
Posted By: MotorCity Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 07:44 PM
You need 4 lugs for 17 inch or 18 inch wheels.

Also, I picked up a a set of gorilla tuner lugs from discount tires for $17 with the adapter.
Posted By: Dark Arts Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 08:03 PM
http://www.whalentire.com/wheeldetail.cfm?wheelnumber=29677011SP&size=17

563.53 SHIPPED !!

you save us 20.00 !! COOL
MarkusSVT - If you can get the RS5's (18's) and a decent tire in a combo package at $1000 then I'm in!!
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 09:16 PM
Originally posted by 97CS:
As far as tires, off that list, I'd like Falken's. However I've been looking at some Dunlop's, and they ahve some great tires, might want to think about puttin' those on the list.

I can do dunlops
215/40/17
FM901 105.00
Sport 9000 140.00
Sport W-10 90.00

As for the rest of the prices, it includes mounting Balancing and shipping to your door... If you just buy the wheels, it will be a few dollars more than the price quoted, due to the averaged shipping costs... Also, for 25.00 will include new lugs, some special kind...
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 09:17 PM
you know what... tell me what tires you guys want, and i will give you the final quote... Please note size, and whether you want the lugs included....
how much for no shipping on 17" rims? I need tires too, but not sure what everyone wants to settle on...., maybe;
Yokohama Parada Spec-2
Yokohama AVS ES100
and who knows what else
Posted By: 97CS Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 11:18 PM
How much for 215/40/18 Dunlop FM901's? On DTD, it's 139 per.
Posted By: DJCASPER2 Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/20/03 11:29 PM
we need to also take into account that we will be needing these in 17" and 18" sizes... so pricing will be different for both... By the way... kumhos suck...lol

Kumhos do suck I had them on my tour, after 6 months of use I had 7 bubles.
Posted By: slvr98svt Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/21/03 12:05 AM
How much does shipping cost? On whalentire a set of RS5's is $588. So I was wondering what the cost was to see which way I would save more money.
-Matt
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/21/03 12:27 AM
Originally posted by offroadSVT:
how much for no shipping on 17" rims? I need tires too, but not sure what everyone wants to settle on...., maybe;
Yokohama Parada Spec-2
Yokohama AVS ES100
and who knows what else

What do you mean by no shipping????
ok here are a few concerns... the tire i would like is the Yokohama Parada Spec-2. Now i have priced these rims Rs5 through whalentire. it came out to be like 1032. shipped. it includes lug nuts, balanced and shipped. Now i want to know how much we will be saving through this GB? Would we be able jsut to get the rims alone if we wanted? How is the time peroid you plan on leaving the GB open? for thanks
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/21/03 12:42 AM
IMHO.... i would rather just sell the rims to you guya and gals.... the prices that this guy is getting on tires arent the absolute best, but they are competitive... but from what i have seen, i cant find a better deal on the wheels, in this big of a quantity
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/21/03 12:46 AM
I just did the same thing as you..... shipped to me, 18" 215/35/18... And it came out to 1250.00
just wondering if I could save $12 a rim if I could pick them up in the Detroit area.

Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/21/03 12:53 AM
i dont see why not.... you can ever have the place where i am getting them from put them on for you...
Quantity Item Price Extended
(4) Enkei
ENKEI RS5 29677011SP
17X7 4-108/100 40S $125.00 $500.00
(1) Wheel Installation Kit (secures up to 4 wheels) $40.00 $40.00
(4) Falken
FALKEN AZENIS SPORT
225/45ZR-17 B $113.00 $452.00

UPS Ground - Free Shipping! $0.00

TOTAL $992.00
Posted By: Lazzzy Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/21/03 03:00 AM
hey 17 RS5s for me and I live near the detroit area too...
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/21/03 03:11 PM
Ok folks,

I hope that people are still interested here about doing this.... I have decided to contact Whalen Tire to see if they can compete with my dealer, and to also make the people who questioned the price happy. You all have to realize that i am not in this to make anything, i just want the cheapest price. Being a college student paying 17,000 a year for school, it makes it difficult for me to have 1500 dollars for a new set of tires.

I appreciate the fact that so many people are interested in this, and i hope that your interest stays. I am forwarding a list of all of the requests to Whalen Tire, so that they can crunch numbers and maybe get us a better deal. Also, they will have less tires to choose from, which might be a blessing!!! LOL

I will let all of you know once i find out pricing whether or not one way is better than the other.

Markussvt
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/21/03 03:26 PM
RS-5 CDR-9 RS-6
Markussvt x
SVTcanuk x
thisgirls98.5svt x
97cs x
MBsvt x
slvr98svt x
mzilla x
nossvtcontour x
zetecninja x
svtcuervo x
xkontour98 x
mavrock x
citation10 x
bk4293 x
russel x
lazzzy ?
offroadsvt x

Here is what i have so far......

That sounds good. Have you thought about talking to Discount Tire? I don't know what you have to do as far as getting in contact with someone there about this, but I have talked with people from their company before and they are extremely nice. Just my $.02 again.
By the way, thanks MarkusSVT for starting this and I hope it works out for the best!
Thanks for all the hard work. I think you should talk to DT as well. While you are talking to these places could you please find out what the shipping to Canada will be? I am in the Toronto area.
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/21/03 04:27 PM
done
thanks for doing all the work, let me know what you find out
Hi guys!

Todd Holzwarth
Discount Tire Direct
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/21/03 05:36 PM
whats going on todd??? this is Markus
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/21/03 05:37 PM
so tell me you have good news....
Im sure we can work this out.

What kind of pricing have you been looking at so far?

Will everyone be doing wheel & tire packages?
Posted By: 96BlackSE Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/21/03 05:45 PM
I am interested in 4 tires
I can make it pretty easy. But Im assuming everyone wants a bit of everything

We are in limited supply of 4-108 enkeis so we'll need to start soon.
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/21/03 05:50 PM
check your PM's tom..... so what kind of pricing can you get us????
Posted By: 97CS Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/21/03 06:15 PM
Hey Todd, I've e-mailed ye before (tyrael84@hotmail.com) regarding tires and wheels. You were recommended to me by a couple different people. The only problem is, I don't think I'll have the cash to spend on wheels/tires right now. I just ordered a whole new intake system, the works, runnin' me about 250. I'm also waiting for the 98+ Hellahydro kit GB to finish up, so I can buy the pre-98 kits. Depending on when those might be done, I might be able to buy some wheels/tires. I'm not sure though.
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/21/03 06:34 PM
Anyone who is seriously interested, please PM me ASAP, as i have the final pricing from discount tire, and trust me, you will be very happy!!!!
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/21/03 08:29 PM
to facilitate the needs of the Majority, this GB will close on May 5th, or later, depending on interest...

thank you for all the hard work and keeping us updated..
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/21/03 08:32 PM
no prob....
im gonna get the RS-6's 17" with pirelli tires
Anyone who is seriously interested, please PM me ASAP, as i have the final pricing from discount tire, and trust me, you will be very happy!!!!

Can you just post a list of prices?
I'd be interested in some 17" NTO3+M w/ track rubber - shaved and heated.
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/22/03 06:49 AM
cant post prices from discount tire on the net... they like to keep their GB prices on the DL.... Yes, its that good of a deal!!!!
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/22/03 08:39 AM
just wondering...but early u told me about $750 shipped for the option i picked...and I got non lazy and added it up and it came out to $766 without the discount...sooo like, what kind of discount are you getting? like a 20% off or somethin...just wondering
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/22/03 01:27 PM
the tires are going to have a small discount as well, so basically i was giving you an estimate of how much you should be looking at paying... Other than that, the big deal is on the wheels....
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/22/03 03:15 PM
soooo with the discount the price would be??
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/22/03 04:01 PM
the price that i quoted you originally is what the discounted price is.... is it not low enough or something????
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/22/03 08:32 PM
not bad prices...just trying to figure out where the tire discount came in...with no discounts at all I'm comin out to about $816 and your prices for my package would be $750...not bad

just tryin to work everything out so I know exactly what I need to save up...
I'll definitely be in for a set of 17" RS-5's. If I can get 215/45/17 Bridgestone RE730 Gen 2 tires mounted and balanced, I'll be in for those too. If we are still running stock wheels I suppose we will need to get the tuner style lug-nut package that they sell as well Thanks Markus.
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/23/03 12:31 AM
zilla... all packages include lugs and locks...
Originally posted by chknhwk:
I'd be interested in some 17" NTO3+M w/ track rubber - shaved and heated.

I guess it's too late to get in?
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/23/03 01:44 AM
it is never to late buddy..... you have till May5th, as of now, to get your order finalized... By the way, what the hell is your tire request??? nitto???
Kumho MX: 215/45/17

Price on the NTO3+M's and tires?
I don't know what kind of tires to get, but I know I want a set of RS5's!!!! Fo' Sho'
Originally posted by bk4293:
I don't know what kind of tires to get, but I know I want a set of RS5's!!!! Fo' Sho'

What are you looking for? Daily driver or track rubber?
I have had MUCH luck with my KUMHOS that everyone seems to diss. Probably b/c they didn't get the Kumho ECSTA SUPRA 712's. I still recommend these for the price and performance - wet and dry traction. Hope this helps!!
Posted By: Lazzzy Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/23/03 06:44 AM
hmm I'm trying to decide on this group buy based on time...when would we get them?
Posted By: EvlBill Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/23/03 03:25 PM
I'm in the same boat as you. I would like to get the RS5s but have NO idea what tire to get.
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/23/03 04:37 PM
go to discounttiredirect.com and pick one out... let me know what you decide on... Thanks fellas....
Posted By: Dark Arts Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/23/03 04:52 PM
I cant really resist this type of a price .....All i can say at this time is IM IN ......
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/23/03 05:40 PM
lol.... i am going to hold you to that!!!!!

EVERYONE NOTICE>>> CITATION IS IN!!!!!! hahahaha
Posted By: Lazzzy Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/23/03 10:39 PM
okay I'm all set but I also don't kno which tires...lol
Posted By: Dark Arts Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/24/03 04:39 AM
I want the 18's real bad .....but i just bought brand new 17" tires ....ad i really dont feel like buying all new 18" tires too ........damn i just dont know what to do .....
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/24/03 04:48 AM
sell the 17's bro... very simple answer
Originally posted by --CitatioN10--:
I want the 18's real bad .....but i just bought brand new 17" tires ....ad i really dont feel like buying all new 18" tires too ........damn i just dont know what to do .....

What kind of 17's?
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/24/03 05:47 AM
Here is the list that I have compiled through all of my PM??s
I might be missing information, so please don??t worry, let me know and I will make adjustments? You guys really surprised the hell out of me with this interest, after the 3rd day, I have over 50 Pm??s regarding this GB!!!! Lets keep the interest going?

RS-5 CDR-9 RS-6

Markussvt ?? 18? SURPRISE w/225/35/18 Pirelli P7000??s
SVTcanuk ?? RS5??s?
thisgirls98.5svt ?? 18? RS5??s w/215/35/18 Kumho Ecsta Supra 712??s?
97cs ?? RS5??s?
MBsvt ?? RS5??s?
slvr98svt ?? 18? RS5??s w/215/40/18 Pirelli P7000
lazzzy -??
mzilla ?? 17? RS5??s w/215/45/17 Bridgestone RE730 Gen 2
nossvtcontour ?? 17? RS5??s w/ 215/45/17 Dunlop sp sport fm901
zetecninja ?? CDR9??s?
svtcuervo ?? RS-5??s?
xkontour98 ?? CDR9??s?
Mp3Tour ?? RS5??s?
mavrock ?? RS5??s?
citation10 ?? RS5??s?
bk4293 ?? RS5??s?
russel ?? 17? RS6??s w/215/40/17 Pirelli P7000 Supersports
lazzzy ?? 17? RS5??s w/215/40/17 ?
offroadsvt -??
96Blackse ?? JUST TIRES ?? 215/45/17 or 225/45/17 Kumho MX??s
Vermeleon69 -??
Chknhwk ?? NTO3+M w/215/45/17 Kumho MX
BK4293 ?? 18? RS5??s w/ Undecided Tires
Bborges ?? 17? RS5??s w/??
EvlBill ?? ??
Thinkmoto ?? 18? RS5??s w/ 225/35/18 YokahomaA520's
9contour8s ?? 18?RS5??s w/??
Obicanobi0 ?? 17? RS5??s w/ 225/45/17 Falken Azenis Sports
SVT124 ?? 18? RS5??s w/??
HellaHydro ?? 18? ZR2??s w/??
ZooYork03 ?? 18? RS6??s w/??
Makman10 ?? 17? RS5??s w/??
ShinyBlackCat ?? 18? RS5??s w/215/40/18 Pirelli P7000??s
Aramrios ?? 18? RS5??s w/215/40/18 Pirelli P7000??s
Abwamo ?? 18? RS6??s w/215/35/18 Yokohama Parada Spec-2
Ejstefl ?? 17? RS5??s w/
JDRUID ?? 17? RS5??s w/ 215/40/17 Falken Azenis Sports
Obsidian ?? 16? or 17? RS-6??s w/215/40/16 or 215/40/17 Pirelli P7000??s
CougarGT ?? 17? RS5??s w/215/45/17 Falken FK451
Armstrkw ?? 17? RS6??s w/215/40/17 Falken ZE-512

Ok folks??.. that is forty freakin people!!!!!! This is the biggest GB that I have ever seen!!! I know that a lot of you are not even close to being definates, but there are a few that are. The next step:

Thos of you with question marks next to your names, please PM me with your final Information, so that I can get you on the list?. What I will do with this list, is get pricing for tires, and give everyone a more exact total, so that you know what you are working towards.

Also, could someone set up a Poll, so we can decide when this damn thing is going to end??? I need to know asap!!! The days we will work with is either May5th or May 30th??

I appreciate everyones interest, and hopefully, that interest turns into definates!!!

Thanks again,

Markussvt
Posted By: Dark Arts Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/24/03 05:58 AM
There brans new Wanli, however its called ......
the problem is im just atad tight on money , cause now if i go 18"'s then i will have to add 300.00 more or around there for tires ...I will have to sell my 17's and tires with them but i dont think i can find a buyer .......Geeez im kinda stuck in a hole now ....What to do ..
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/24/03 06:03 AM
my honest suggestion..... Go to the cougar and foci boards and get rid of your 17s there... it looks like everyone in the market for tires on the CEG is getting in on this GB!!! hahahahaa
Originally posted by chknhwk:
Originally posted by --CitatioN10--:

What kind of 17's?

I repeat: What kind of 17's?
Posted By: Dark Arts Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/24/03 07:06 AM
I dont' remember the name , i iwll look and tell you tomorrow......I will be ditching them cheap with NEW tires i know that much .
ok guys here we go.i am setting up a poll to see when did Gb should end. I asked for it to be pushed to may 30th just becuase of my money situation right now. By the 30th i should be able to purchase the rims. I know that many of us are college students and money is hard to come by. The more time we can have, i guess the better chance of us to join this GB. Come on guys please vote for the May 30th deadline.

Whnen should this GB for rims end?
May 5th

May 30th

Posted By: Dark Arts Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/24/03 04:05 PM
OH WOW if i have to wait til even late April im out for sure .

OH and my rims are Image Tuners
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/24/03 07:02 PM
Citation... i will be doing two Group buys here... one for the people who are ready now, and one for the people who are ready in May... I talked to Todd at discount tire, and i decided to open the First GB for orders Next monday, March 31st.... From the minute of the first order, we will leave it open for 2 weeks, ending day of April 13th. This seems the best way to do this, because there are a lot of people who want there wheels now, and there are a lot of people who need time to make the money.

I will be setting both buys up, so you all can thank me later!!!

Any other questions, please PM me and let me know!!!

Also, whoever is in for the first GB, please post on the Final choices thread....
Posted By: 97CS Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/24/03 07:10 PM
Good call Markus. You're doin' great with this whole thing. I think I speak for all of us when I say that I appreciate it much.
Posted By: weargle Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/24/03 09:08 PM
You've got a PM!
Well, this is a great deal and I'm gonna try getting in on the first buy, but I'm wondering if hubcentric rings can also be supplied. And for how much?

Thanks
Posted By: Wien_Sean Re: Enkei's........ Any kind, Any size.... - 03/25/03 02:51 PM
I want some rims....but I don't have the funds right now. But if we are gonna have this GB till may 30th then I'm in, my B-day is the 28th! And I would want some CDR9's, but not till later. Could I get some priceing info for a set of those?
© CEG Archives