Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Antonio Wright_dup1 INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/09/03 11:19 PM
www.contour.org stickers if you want them add your name to the list. They are going to be around $20.00 two stickers one for each side of the window. This will last for a month. Thank you.

-Antonio
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/09/03 11:21 PM
Are these the stickers like the one on GR8SVT's car?
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:

No, he copied them from me. But they look like a million times better then his.

-Antonio
Posted By: Dark Arts Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/09/03 11:24 PM
COOL im gonna sell some www.agents-domian.com stickers as well !! thanks for the idea.... LOL im joking ..It would be cool and all but i HATE sticker on a car ....makes the car look awful , I have thought about putting a sticker on my car saying Harley's SUCK ,,,,,,,but i cant find a spot on my car to make it look good and still have my car NICE .......just cant be done .....
Posted By: chknhwk_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/09/03 11:40 PM
Yo Antonio, I'm in.
i take it your making the same stickers as before antonio? if so they look like these.

Posted By: SVT24 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/10/03 12:37 AM
Add me to the list. I have been looking for these for a while.
Posted By: outkast Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/10/03 12:46 AM
add me to the list!and need them for two contours not one!
Iam local,so I would like to drive over and pick them up!
IF its cool with you I,am in baltimore
Posted By: Bailey Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/10/03 02:33 AM
i'm in for sure
count me in as well.
Posted By: GR8SVT_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/10/03 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Antonio Wright:

No, he copied them from me. But they look like a million times better then his.

-Antonio

what a bastid! yeah....i did copy them from him.
toni....put my name on the list.....since you dropped the ball the last time!

EDIT - They really DO look a million times better.
I just can't accept it when that bastid says it! lol
Posted By: gdub520_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/10/03 07:25 AM
im in
Posted By: 1WorldCar Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/10/03 03:46 PM
I want one!!!!!
Posted By: pnice Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/10/03 05:03 PM
holla back im down 4\1

Posted By: SVTpyr8 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/10/03 05:17 PM
bout time hahaha im in, been waitin for them for a whiel now so lets get thsi thing rollin, thanks antonio
Posted By: hetfield_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/10/03 05:27 PM
I'm in
Posted By: Stazi Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/10/03 05:29 PM
I'm in Antonio, just contact me with the next steps.....
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/10/03 07:58 PM
I am down for two pair.

[singin] Give me 2 per, I want 2 per[singin]
Posted By: stique00_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/10/03 08:50 PM
they go on the outside of the window, correct?
Posted By: Dark Arts Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/10/03 09:53 PM
I was gonna get one , but i cant find anywhere to put it on my car ...? Maybe i'll just stick it on the wall in the bathroom !!
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/10/03 11:11 PM
Put me down for a set, Antonio.
Thanks!
Posted By: 97CS Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/11/03 12:52 AM
I'm in.
Posted By: Eli_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/11/03 10:34 PM
im interested, just need a few details - they go on the outside of the window, and you get 2 for $20?
Posted By: Qwk98svt Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/12/03 02:43 AM
I am in too! Please keep me posted for a set, also are they silver?
Posted By: Batmobile_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/12/03 03:53 AM
Add me to the list as well, I finally have a Paypal account!
Posted By: SVTcoop Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/12/03 03:55 AM
I'm down for a set.
Posted By: juspifool_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/14/03 06:31 PM
I'm in for a set.
Posted By: jonnie Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/14/03 07:13 PM
That's $20 for two stickers right? Does that include shipping to Canada? Can I mail you a cheque?? If the answer is yes to these questions, I'm in. PM me with mailing details.

Jonnie
Posted By: lardy Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/14/03 08:24 PM
Are they adhesive backed or the static cling type.

Its relatively easy to get a set of adhesive vinyl stickers like that made at just about any vinyl sign shop. The static cling ones are harder to get done, and don't damage the tint when removed. Which is why I want them.

L.
Posted By: jonnie Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/14/03 10:31 PM
Now that I think about it, I agree with lardy. The static cling ones would be better (on the inside of the window). That would save them from damage due to tampering, or even worse....scraping the ice off of the windows in the winter Plus you can move them around the car if you so please
Go for the static cling ones!!!!!

Jonnie
Posted By: buchsvt_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/14/03 10:39 PM
I'm in.
Posted By: robzride_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/14/03 11:03 PM
me too me too i want a set. dont forget me . it'll even out my 37 apc stickers.
Posted By: GR8SVT_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/15/03 04:56 AM
I agree with what you're saying however, think of this as well.

1) static cling does not "cling" when the windows are very cold. the material tends to get to stiff when exposed to very cold weather or materials and doesn't stick as well.

2) the stickers are no more than 1.25" tall. put it about .25-.5" from the bottom of the window....that makes it less than 2" MAX. DON'T SCRAPE THAT LOW! That area of visibility is less critical than say....your windshield. lol.

Posted By: buchsvt_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/15/03 07:14 PM
Where do we send the money? I'm ready to get movin!
Posted By: FastTour00SVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/16/03 04:39 PM
I sure wouldnt put a sticker on my car that would have to stay on there , unless peeled off .dumb idea here guys ..Think about this befor e you do it
vinyl decals like the ones antonio is having made for this g/b are very easily removed(especially from the glass,which is where most people put them)they are also easily removed from paint too..................not really a dumb idea at all
Posted By: FastTour00SVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/16/03 05:29 PM
Wonder how that works with windo tint
Originally posted by FastTour00SVT:
Wonder how that works with windo tint

the stickers are made to attach to the OUTSIDE of the windows,therefore it doesn't affect the tint at all....also how would you be able to see it if it was on the inside of a tinted window?????
Posted By: FastTour00SVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/16/03 05:48 PM
depends on the thinkness of the tint ,oh and on the outside ! hmmmm gonna lot the car wash ! and the hot summer sun to fade it .

If anyone buys these stickers ,buy a Type R for your car too cause your a retard.
Originally posted by FastTour00SVT:
depends on the thinkness of the tint ,oh and on the outside ! hmmmm gonna lot the car wash ! and the hot summer sun to fade it .

If anyone buys these stickers ,buy a Type R for your car too cause your a retard.

um ok...you are basically calling antonio(who happens to have one of the nicest svt's on here) a retard...and also a whole bunch of other people on here have them too....so i guess they are all retards too huh....you need to think before you open your mouth next time i think that flag you posted suits you just fine...

by the way i have a vinyl svt sticker on my front windshield and it does fine when i "wash" my car(only a retard would always run their car through a car wash) and the sun doesn't fade it either...

if you don't want a sticker then don't buy one...don't come on here and talk s##t on someone's g/b thread...if you don't like them don't buy them period....just because you don't like them doesn't make them retarted...you basically just put down a bunch of people on here that have them...get a life...
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/16/03 06:08 PM
dude i think he's talking about a rainbow sticker, it is in his post below where he said that if you don't see it in the post then i dunno but i don't think he is talking about the contour.org sticker.
Posted By: Eli_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/16/03 09:50 PM
is this going anywhere? im still interested in getting some decals.
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/17/03 03:04 AM
whats the deal with the rainbow coalition guy???!!!

yeah i want these too, is it still on??
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/17/03 03:52 AM
i'm in for a set!
Posted By: 94ex Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/18/03 03:35 AM
I too would like a set. I assume there are multiple colors and shipping is virtually nothing.
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/18/03 05:03 AM
Originally posted by tour96se:
whats the deal with the rainbow coalition guy???!!!

I agree..completely uncalled for.

As for the stickers, I love mine. They look really good and I haven't had a problem with them coming off or peeling at all. Antonio did a really good job with them.
where can i get some?
Posted By: pnice Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/18/03 02:00 PM
how long more for the this thing to be a go????????
Originally posted by pnice:
how long more for the this thing to be a go????????

Until the end of the month.

-Antonio
Posted By: buchsvt_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/19/03 11:29 AM
Where do we send the money?
antonio, do we need to wait till months end and then everyone send in the money or is this somehting where we can send you the money anytime this month and have them sent to us? I'm in no rush, already have them on my side windows, these are just extras.
Posted By: 2kSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/21/03 05:51 AM
I am interested in a set.
Posted By: buchsvt_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/24/03 12:31 PM
TTT
What's the status?
Originally posted by buchsvt:
TTT
What's the status?

7 more days until the group buy ends.

-Antonio
Posted By: hetfield_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/24/03 03:40 PM
How about starting the group buy to begin with? I thought that this was just an interest check, as the subject says.
Originally posted by hetfield:
How about starting the group buy to begin with? I thought that this was just an interest check, as the subject says.

I think you need to read..

Originally posted by antonio wright:
They are going to be around $20.00 two stickers one for each side of the window. This will last for a month.

If you really want to get techincal nobody stated that the GB even started yet. When I said seven days the could have ment until the GB starts. Next time I will be more clear.

-Antonio
Posted By: SVTpyr8 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/25/03 02:02 AM
so do we need to send our 20 now for these? and who and where do we send it. paypal, money order what?????
Posted By: hetfield_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/25/03 02:18 AM

They are going to be around $20.00 two stickers one for each side of the window. This will last for a month.

Yeah, I did read, but then why did you label it as "INTEREST CHECK"? An interest check means that you want to see if enough people will express interest to make a real GB worthwhile. Words like "going to be" kinda imply that its in the future.

If you really want to get techincal nobody stated that the GB even started yet. When I said seven days the could have ment until the GB starts.

Right. That's basically my whole point, except then you said

So which is it? Does it begin or end on the 31st? I'm obviously not the only one confused here. Look, I don't want to argue about it, but it seems like everyone wasn't prepared to send you the money since you weren't clear about the GB. You don't give any payment info for us to send money to. If you misspoke when you said "ends", then I apologize, and I'll send the money for a few sets when I know where to send it.
Posted By: maverik_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/25/03 02:45 AM
Hey Antonio, put me down for set. Hopefully I won't screw up putting this set on.
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/25/03 04:09 AM
I want a set to! Can we pay through paypal?
Posted By: jon_mason14 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/25/03 04:57 AM
Im interested in a set. What do I need to do?
Posted By: Wien_Sean Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/25/03 02:39 PM
I want some too, PM Plz.
Originally posted by hetfield:

Yeah, I did read, but then why did you label it as "INTEREST CHECK"? An interest check means that you want to see if enough people will express interest to make a real GB worthwhile. Words like "going to be" kinda imply that its in the future.

If you really want to get techincal nobody stated that the GB even started yet. When I said seven days the could have ment until the GB starts.

Right. That's basically my whole point, except then you said

So which is it? Does it begin or end on the 31st? I'm obviously not the only one confused here. Look, I don't want to argue about it, but it seems like everyone wasn't prepared to send you the money since you weren't clear about the GB. You don't give any payment info for us to send money to. If you misspoke when you said "ends", then I apologize, and I'll send the money for a few sets when I know where to send it.

It acutally ends on the April 4th. I do not accept paypal but I do except Checks(wait 10 days to clear) Money Orders and cash if you are safe with that method. Once I receive payment the stickers will be sent to you.

$20 included 2 stickers. 1 for side of the car. My address is:

Antonio Wright
2924 Eagles Nest Drive
Bowie, Maryland 20716

-Antonio
Posted By: buchsvt_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/25/03 09:31 PM
What's the turn around time once you recieve the money? Any? My money is going out tomorrow.
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/25/03 09:57 PM
IM down....will the 31st be too late to send 20.00??? Thats when i get paied and im already tight on cash right now till then.
Posted By: Eli_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/25/03 10:12 PM

It acutally ends on the April 4th.

sounds like 31st won't be too late.
Posted By: RoadRunner_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/26/03 03:51 AM

Antonio's Decals look like these....
www.contour.org
I have received payment from:

Jon Mason(????)
BuchSVT

Thank you! All orders will be sent out next friday. You can still order after next friday, but I suggest you get them now. I have 60 stickers(30 pairs) and they are going fast. So buy them NOW!

-Antonio
Posted By: jon_mason14 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/28/03 05:19 PM
Thanks alot man.
Posted By: hetfield_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/28/03 08:25 PM
I put the check in the mailbox Wednesday.
I received a few PM's about shipping. Shipping is FREE !

-Antonio

Bump!

-Antonio
Posted By: GIT-R-DONE Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 03/30/03 04:03 PM
mine will be shipped out tomorrow
Posted By: SVTpyr8 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/01/03 03:49 PM
so do i need to go ahead and ship out money????? i just thought this was an intrest check but looks liek its turned into a GB
Posted By: Midnight_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/02/03 06:16 PM
me want where do i send the $$ please ship to MN
Posted By: gdub520_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/02/03 07:29 PM
antonio i will be sending out a money order to u early next week
Posted By: janostak Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/03/03 04:07 AM
I will be sending you the money real soon....

MUST...HAVE...THOSE...STICKERS
Posted By: Dark Arts Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/03/03 04:30 AM
LOL crazy people ! Kinda remeinds me of my sister when we was growing up , she kept putting stickers all over the fridge .But then she was 5 years old too ...

Posted By: hetfield_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/03/03 04:33 AM
Originally posted by --CitatioN10--:
LOL crazy people ! Kinda remeinds me of my sister when we was growing up , she kept putting stickers all over the fridge .But then she was 5 years old too ...

Posted By: Dark Arts Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/03/03 04:56 AM
Wouldnt be too bad if it wasnt a sticker LOL
Posted By: Stazi Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/03/03 01:25 PM
I'll be sending you out a MO today, so keep a set for me. Thanks Antonio!
Posted By: pnice Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/03/03 06:05 PM
im shipping it out right now 4/4/03 hope i aint to late
Mailing out a check to you today Antonio.

The GB is still open. I have received around 15 payments already. Sorry for the late replies I have been having cable connection problems. Things should be up and running around Tuesday.

Antonio Wright
2924 Eagles Nest Drive
Bowie, Maryland 20716
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/06/03 05:50 PM
Check will be in the mail tomorrow, Antonio.
Thanks!!
Posted By: Eli_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/07/03 03:39 PM
do you have a list of the payments you've recieved? i want to make sure my check came through the mail.

<mr. burns>those postal workers have sticky fingers.... </mr. burns>
Posted By: The Davis Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/07/03 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Antonio:

The GB is still open. I have received around 15 payments already. Sorry for the late replies I have been having cable connection problems. Things should be up and running around Tuesday.

Antonio Wright
2924 Eagles Nest Drive
Bowie, Maryland 20716

Still open? Not checking the Group Buy section ownz me

If I can still get in, I'd like a set.
Posted By: gdub520_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/07/03 11:26 PM
should have my mo in the mail by thurs or friday is week latest
Is the GB still open?? I would like a set of these too. PM or i'll wait for a reply. thanks
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/08/03 12:59 AM
Originally posted by ScotchVodkaTequila:
Is the GB still open?? I would like a set of these too. PM or i'll wait for a reply. thanks

Me too Me too!
Posted By: bulldawg8817 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/08/03 02:30 AM
hey Im in
Stickers will be sent out on friday. I have 17 pairs left so plenty are still here. ORDER NOW!

-Antonio
Posted By: Midnight_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/09/03 06:57 PM
checks in the mail sent it last friday. hope they come soon.
Posted By: The Davis Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/09/03 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Antonio:
Stickers will be sent out on friday. I have 17 pairs left so plenty are still here. ORDER NOW!

-Antonio

Sweet! Now I know I'm in Check will be on it's way.
Posted By: bulldawg8817 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/09/03 09:34 PM
save me one Ill send my money 2morrow
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/09/03 11:36 PM
Check was mailed yesterday (Tuesday), Antonio.
Mail carrier didn't pick up my mail on Monday. Geez, and hear I thought they delivered mail through rain, snow, sleet...
Posted By: silver98 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/11/03 05:33 AM
people don't worry if the g/b closes you can order these same stickers from www.decalkits.com in the custom decal section you pick the size you want and the font you want and the 1.25" x 25" which is the ideal size for the back windows they run about $12 bucks per pair + shipping (priority mail) just thought i would let ya'll know
Posted By: 94ex Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/11/03 11:26 PM
Antonio

you never PMed me back and I was wondering if you recieved my money. The name on the check was Austin Brobst, I sent it to you on like the 3rd or 4th. Thanks
Originally posted by silver98:
people don't worry if the g/b closes you can order these same stickers from www.decalkits.com in the custom decal section you pick the size you want and the font you want and the 1.25" x 25" which is the ideal size for the back windows they run about $12 bucks per pair + shipping (priority mail) just thought i would let ya'll know

Nice way to thread cap. I wonder if they use the same font as I do.

Anyways, I am now back up and running. I have received everybody's payment that says they have payed. People with checks don't worry about waiting I will send them out before your checks clear. Just make sure you have the money in the bank. Everyone should have thier stickers by the end of the week.

-Antonio
Posted By: tiv_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/14/03 05:22 PM
Hi,

Do you still have a pair left ?

Thanks,

Tiv
Originally posted by tiv:
Hi,

Do you still have a pair left ?

Thanks,

Tiv

Yes, I do!

-Antonio
Posted By: Midnight_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/14/03 10:48 PM
will you pm us when you send them >
Originally posted by Midnight:
will you pm us when you send them >

I will let everyone know via this thread.

Posted By: tiv_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/15/03 12:40 PM
The check is in the mail.

Tiv
Posted By: Midnight_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/15/03 11:20 PM
the name on the check
will read Eric Schmid
Thanks
Sending out the check today. Dan Emery's the name. beating ricers is the game.
Posted By: DankBud42o Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/15/03 11:40 PM
Originally posted by silver98:

Click here

This would look hot
Posted By: Midnight_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/18/03 08:04 PM
Still waiting............................
Originally posted by Midnight:
Still waiting............................

My bad bro. I posted in another thread that the stickers were sent out on friday. It really hard trying to get things done when BOTH of your cars are down.

-Antonio
Posted By: Eli_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/21/03 03:59 AM
thats friday the 18th? sounds like you've got some crazy [censored] going on man, both cars down and cable connection is giving you trouble too?
Posted By: Midnight_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/23/03 07:12 PM
so when should i see them ?????? today is the 23rd of april
Posted By: jon_mason14 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/23/03 07:47 PM
Yeah I sent my payment out over 3 weeks ago. When should they be here?
Originally posted by jon_mason14:
Yeah I sent my payment out over 3 weeks ago. When should they be here?

I was just about to post. They were mailed out last Friday. Please be patient.

-Antonio
Posted By: jon_mason14 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/24/03 03:37 AM
Its cool I was just wondering about them.
Posted By: Midnight_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/24/03 07:54 PM
Ok i'll wait but i expect it by early next week by the latest. i know it does not take over a week to send stickers in the mail. it took less time for my struts and springs to come from florida.
Posted By: 2kSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/25/03 03:34 AM
Same here, It's 25th no stickers..been watching mailbox like a little kid. I sent money order few days after GB started. I want them on!! Maybe tomorrow
Posted By: jon_mason14 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/26/03 05:59 PM
Another day with no stickers.
Posted By: sigma Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/27/03 11:53 PM
Any chance there's a pair of these left?
Posted By: pnice Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/28/03 02:35 PM
i got mine 2day so tonight there going on the ride... thanx guy
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/28/03 07:04 PM
Got mine today also. Thanks again, Antonio!!
Posted By: 2kSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/28/03 09:04 PM
I also got mine today..they look good.Now it's time to represent! Sorry, we were so impatient Antonio.
Thanks for making 'em

Rod
Posted By: The Davis Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/28/03 10:12 PM
*Calling wife at home*

"Check the mail woman!!!"
Posted By: 94ex Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/28/03 11:29 PM
I too got mine today, BIG THANKS ANTONIO, the stickers look pimp, now to get my car to put them on.
Posted By: Eli_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/29/03 01:43 AM
sweeettt..... i cant wait to wash this sucker in the morning and put those stickers on.
Posted By: Midnight_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/29/03 11:43 PM
i got mine on mon. the 25 th thanks. now only if i had my car back thanks for the work,
Posted By: hetfield_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/29/03 11:47 PM
Got mine today. Thanks Antonio, and sorry about the misunderstanding from before.
Posted By: jon_mason14 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/30/03 01:36 AM
Got mine today already put them on, thanx alot Antonio.
Got mine as well, thanks man.
Posted By: Eli_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 04/30/03 07:07 PM
i got mine on and they look great - put the left side one on a little crooked though. oops.
got mine yesterday and put them on. looks great!
Posted By: The Davis Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/15/03 04:42 PM
I still don't have mine
Posted By: contour6 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/16/03 04:42 PM
i would like a set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: The Davis Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/16/03 08:16 PM
WHERE IS MY SH!T?!?!?!?!
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/17/03 02:53 PM
Originally posted by D Davis:
I still don't have mine

Originally posted by D Davis:
WHERE IS MY SH!T?!?!?!?!

k now... take a deep breath... inhale... exhale... inhale... exhale... ya know i'm just messing w/ ya.
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/17/03 11:27 PM
well, are there any left? I don't get the fact that like an exact aMOUNT IS BEING ORDERED - based on the ppl's replies - what about future CEGers - would it be so hard to sell 'em?
D Davis, YGPM.

As of now there are no more stickers left. To get the same price of $20 I would need 20 confirmed orders. I have been thinking about offering other colors. I will stop by the shop tomorrow and take picture with the my digital camera and inquire about prices for these colors.

Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/18/03 08:34 PM
OK, I believe ya gotta start a new thread, so I am down 100% - any color
Posted By: sigma Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/19/03 12:21 AM
I'm up for a set as well. No special color -- just white.
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/19/03 04:36 PM
I want a set of white! Tell me where to send the money order! Thanks
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/22/03 09:10 PM
Just keeping the thread alive
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/22/03 09:50 PM
Same blue as my car. If I only knew what it is called. Moonlight Blue or Dark Blue. I am in for that.
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/24/03 04:58 PM
TTT
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/24/03 05:01 PM
we are getting closer - we got already like 5 or 6 ppl....
Posted By: rockSVT_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/24/03 05:51 PM
i'm interested in the plain white "website" letters. not the CEG logo, if that helps. tell me information?

just like beyondloadedSE's tour?......DEFINETLY I"M IN!!
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/30/03 09:32 PM
7 people so far.... Any more??? Anyone????
Posted By: blury Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/30/03 09:52 PM
Well i was going to get some made but hell if you need the help on the GB im in. Gold not the Foyil crap but the gold color.
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/30/03 11:43 PM
8 ppl now!!!!!
i'll take a set in white!
Posted By: 2kSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/31/03 04:43 AM
I got a set of these from the previous GB. Mine are silver..matches the silver frost great. They would look good on any color tour. I attached the strip they come on 1 inch above rubber strip.. sealed and peeled!! They look great. A must have.

Rod
2kSVT
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/31/03 08:29 AM
If i can't get dark blue, I'll go with silver...
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/31/03 04:27 PM
Silver or white, I will get 'em both... However, I believe that the color is white as Antony specified earlier...

Anyway, it's about 10 ppl now!!!
Posted By: LuckySVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/31/03 05:38 PM
HEy i havent been to the group buy for a while, and i am interested in getting a set also. But i want to verify i am getting the stickers on the back side windows that say www.contour.org If this is not what this buy is for please disregaurd this post. But if i am right put me down for a set in white! Also how much are they?
Posted By: Batmobile_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/31/03 06:08 PM
I'd like to get a set in white please!
When I am off the week after next. I will find out all the info that is needed.

Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/31/03 11:03 PM
Originally posted by LuckySVT:
But i want to verify i am getting the stickers on the back side windows that say www.contour.org

Yup, they are for the rear windows and they are "www.contour.org"

well, it's roughly 12 ppl here!
Posted By: blury Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 05/31/03 11:56 PM
Where do we send Cashola.
Posted By: showngo Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/01/03 06:16 AM
if it's still on, i'll take some...in white or silver
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/01/03 05:43 PM
I am gonna keep this thread alive till we get the stuff
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/01/03 05:53 PM
So this is still going?
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/01/03 08:48 PM
Yup, we got about 13 - 14 ppl, and I believe that the guy in charge of them stickers posted that he needed at at least 20.... waitin'
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:
Yup, we got about 13 - 14 ppl, and I believe that the guy in charge of them stickers posted that he needed at at least 20.... waitin'

When I am off the week after next I will get all the price info needed for the different colors.
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/02/03 01:25 PM
I already replied with an order, just trying to keep this thread alive. C'mon peeps! Just a few more! Hey, how about somebody with too much cash laying around put in like three or four orders. Then you can sell them yourself to the stragglers who missed out.
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/02/03 05:41 PM
XACTLY! ClassSVT and me won't stop bothering you ppl anywayz!
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/02/03 06:42 PM
I have nothing better to do. No really I don't 'cause I'm at work!
Posted By: tuner_girl Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/02/03 08:02 PM
Originally posted by CLASSVT:
I already replied with an order, just trying to keep this thread alive. C'mon peeps! Just a few more! Hey, how about somebody with too much cash laying around put in like three or four orders. Then you can sell them yourself to the stragglers who missed out.

Count me in too... are they just plain white or could they be silver same $20?
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/02/03 08:11 PM
15 ppl now
Posted By: tuner_girl Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/02/03 08:38 PM
15 ppl now

put me on hold something just came up... sorry
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/02/03 08:42 PM
C'mon guys and girls post your order today and get a free swift kick in the ass! Sorry no COD's
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/02/03 08:45 PM
Originally posted by tuner_girl:
15 ppl now

put me on hold something just came up... sorry

Awww...it's only twenty bucks! I'm getting impatient. Leave it to a girl to get me all excited then let me down.
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/02/03 09:29 PM
ClassSVT - I am afraid bro, we gonna get banned here for off-topic posts, but... it's was hillarious - "Leave it to a girl to get me all excited then let me down" LOL
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/02/03 09:52 PM
Ok, I'm going home now where I don't have a computer. When I come back in to work tomorrow I want to see at least three more orders, or no television for any of you and you can spend the rest of the night in your room thinking about what it is you've done wrong. Oh and thanks for your support RGSOUNDF! You're ok with me.
Posted By: SVTpyr8 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/02/03 10:10 PM
are these for teh classic stickers? silver? if so im in
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/03/03 02:48 AM
So he needs 20 orders...

You mean 20 stickers? 20 pairs? 20 ppl?
Quote:

i'll take a set in white!

Just making sure you saw my post. Don't want to get left out.

Posted By: White99SE Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/03/03 03:03 PM
Put me down for a set in white.
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/03/03 03:57 PM
What are we at...16 or 17? Gettin' close. Keep it up peeps. This is for the classic white stickers, colors may be available...not sure. It's not my GB, I'm just trying to round everybody up 'cause I want some.
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/03/03 04:09 PM
This whole time I thought we had like 16. Well, I just took the time to count and I only came up with 12. DAMN! Let me know if someone counts otherwise.
Posted By: rockSVT_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/03/03 09:50 PM
hey RGSOUNSF- you haven't said if the stickers can be in different colors .....like amazon green if they can come in green i'll be one happy camper, but the white will work too lemme know but i'm in either way
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/04/03 02:31 AM
My only info based on the pix I saw on this Forum and eslewhere... now the stuff looks cool - and I got no vested interests - but they do... gives some look to one's car. Now, to be quite honest, I saw different offers on www.fordcontour.org - and much cheaper, and the stuff was still avilable - HOWEVER when I asked the guy in charge about the specifics - 2 weeks ago - I got no answer... BESIDES, the truth is - having nothing against the other Forum (I even post there once in a blue moon) - I would rather get the more expensive stuff from Antonio here, b/c it's my Forum... period.

I guess the color question should be addressed to Antonio who is gonna be back in a week.
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/04/03 03:29 PM
When I am off the week after next I will get all the price info needed for the different colors.

To answer your question. By the way that is a quote from Antonio. Why it looks retarded...I dunno.
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/05/03 08:09 PM
ClassSVT - it's time to work, baby! Keep da thread alive!
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/06/03 03:19 AM
Count me in on a set. White will work but silver or grey would be cool too.
not to get off topic but i am also member of "the other site" and they suck! every time i post those a-holes always got an attitude or some smart ass remark. anyways, are we gonna get some stickers yet?
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/06/03 03:37 PM
Adam did you put your order in yet? You asked if we were getting stickers yet, is that your order? Or did you already post one? I counted a couple days ago and got like 12. I think we would have 13 or 14 now. Somebody else count please. Stackin' 'em deep and sellin' 'em cheap. Step right up peeps get in line. Everybody's doin' it. Even your mama! RGSOUNDF> we shall eventually see the fruits of our labor.
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/06/03 07:37 PM
off-topic: EVEN IF FOR SOME REASON WE ARE NOT GETTIN' OUR STICKERS, AT LEAST CLASSSVT MAKES THE FORUM ROLLIN'
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/06/03 08:21 PM
Yes I aim to please...I only wish others had the same burning desire for these stickers. When I was a child my dog died. He was my best friend. I was holding him in my arms while he passed. Before he went to that better place, ol' Leroy gave me a look that I'll never forget. It was as if he was trying to say something.... "What is it boy?" ... it was something about Contour.org stickers! Still to this day I strive to make Leroy's one dying wish come true. NOW ORDER SOME F**KIN' STICKERS PEOPLE! We can't let Leroy down.

Ok I've fallen off of my rocker. Somebody help me.
Posted By: rob_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/06/03 09:33 PM
Antonio,

Count me in on a set if you can get them in silver (but I'll take white if you can't)...I'll PM you. So how many is that now? Were almost there!!!

Rob
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/06/03 09:44 PM
Man...somebody count this time. I counted twelve two days ago and I think we got three more now, maybe four. The second GB starts on like page fifteen or somethin'. We should have between fifteen and seventeen. We're gettin' there. HooooAAAAAAhhhhh!!!!!! WTF?
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/07/03 12:46 AM
Why is everyone asking for white OR silver? Isn't he going to give us the price for all colours first?
Posted By: rob_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/08/03 03:32 AM
Yeah, if people read the last few posts, they should know that...I think everyone is just saying what color they want when they confirm they want in...just to say so...that's all.
This GB still open? If so, i'm in
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/08/03 09:51 PM
ClassVT, so what we got here? 16 ppl?
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/09/03 05:06 AM
Maybe change the title to "Taking Orders", cuz we def. have the interest just not the quota...
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/09/03 01:21 PM
I think we should have seventeen...maybe eighteen if we're lucky. Sooooo close!
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/09/03 08:19 PM
Giddy-up thread, giddy-up. It's like the frickin' little engine that could. It's the little group buy that barely could. We need like two more. If we get this I'll take all you kids out for icecream! If not then I will turn this car around and we will go home!
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/09/03 08:40 PM
17 sounds promising
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/09/03 08:48 PM
I was wondering where you retired to RGSOUNDF. Sleepin' on the job? J/K.............WE...........................ARE................................ALMOST...................THERE.
Posted By: blury Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/09/03 09:06 PM
Well i said i would take gold. If you can get colors that would be great but im still down if there just white.
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/10/03 12:22 AM
Originally posted by CLASSVT:
I was wondering where you retired to RGSOUNDF. Sleepin' on the job? J/K.............WE...........................ARE................................ALMOST...................THERE.

8:00 AM - 3:30 AM - clinical internship (5 days a week, 3 summer months, not paid)

6:00 PM - 9:45 PM - school (2 days a week)

add gym, taking care of the dawgs, kids, wife, car and posting on this Forum, then you get an answer to your question....
oh btw, a friend of mine in the area wants in too.
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/10/03 03:35 AM
18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm down only if i can get them in red? so ? could i
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/10/03 02:36 PM
I think Antonio is checking on colors and will be getting back to us next week. I think you can get different colors for a different price. However, if not, you can always color them with crayons or markers! No with all seriousness if you check back four pages or so you'll see Antonio's post about colors and such. We need like one or two more. I think we have it! No way we'll get denied now. (find wood...start knocking)
well is this 20$ shipped to you>? or plus shipping. If he can't get the color i want i'll jsut go local and have it done for cheaper or same price
Originally posted by nOsSvTcOnToUr:
well is this 20$ shipped to you>? or plus shipping. If he can't get the color i want i'll jsut go local and have it done for cheaper or same price

$20 shipped.
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/10/03 06:40 PM
Antonio - u accept PayPal?
Posted By: hetfield_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/10/03 07:50 PM
No, he does not. He mentioned it way back in this thread. He does accept check or money order, though.
Posted By: rob_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/10/03 07:57 PM
Originally posted by nOsSvTcOnToUr:

I'd do the same, but I'd rather spend a few bucks more and support a fellow CEG'er!
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/10/03 08:24 PM
So can we start sending MO's or what? I'm ready.
Posted By: maverik_dup1 Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/10/03 08:37 PM
If possible, put me down for a set. Don't have many mods yet and I think this will be a nice touch.
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/10/03 08:51 PM
I think we may have 20!! Maverick was that your order? It sounded like one. We are either at 20 on the nose or one away. Way to go peeps! It's about flucking time! I think RGSOUND and I deserve discounts for our commitment to making this happen. If not then a simple "shut up you idiot" will do.
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/10/03 09:00 PM
For discount both me and Classvt would galdly accept the following:

1) Corbeau/Recaro racing seats (a set of 2 for each of us)
2) Turbochargers (please send one to each)
3) Alpine Navigation System
4) European better handling suspension system offered by BAT
5) Fill the blank and put your item/items here as a token of your appreciation

Now, Antonio - please post the details whom our checks should ba made payable to incl. the address (or send PM)

RGSOUNDF: 1 set (either white or silver - no preferrences)
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/10/03 09:39 PM
I want either white or silver. Surprise me! And I need addy for MO. Thanks Antonio.
where do i send the money? i've been waiting, was almost about to make my own sticker.
Posted By: Cris'pus Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/11/03 04:56 AM
Maybe before you rip 'em off the backing pad, why not paint them your own colour? Are they OK material to paint(for those with fancy dancy colours in mind)
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/12/03 02:22 AM
Hey, Antonio, any new develops?
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/12/03 07:37 PM
Can't let this thread slip into the depths of depression. Wake up peeps! Get ready for some stickers! Yeah alright way to go man yeah...woohoo..ok....sweet...cool....um hello?

And yes, in case you were wondering, I am retarded.
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/12/03 08:29 PM
abd BTW, what about windshield decals with the same www.contour.org?

Antonio, can ya do these?
Posted By: flexriprock Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/12/03 08:30 PM
I'll join in on this, it'll be my first group buy!
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/12/03 09:14 PM
Awwwww sh!t we have like 21 I think er something. Where the hell is Antonio?
Posted By: CLASSVT Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/13/03 02:09 PM
Yep....Any day now....Ok now?.....

well then...I guess I'll just make my own out of construction paper and Elmer's glue. SWWWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/13/03 08:32 PM
Go to the PIX Forum, find a pic of a car that has the stickers, print the picture of the car out, cut the sticker and you are a proud owner of www.contour.org stickers LOL
Posted By: Top_Flight Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/14/03 12:25 AM
I would rather see www Contour.org
Update: As of right now I can only offer silver. I have left messages over the last week and I have not received any calls back. I went over today and found out they were closed for the week. So... I will make a new post.
Posted By: R_G Re: INTEREST CHECK - www.contour.org - 06/14/03 11:55 PM
OK, silver it is
© CEG Archives