Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Please leave this in General as i need to know if there is major interest by Monday and General gets more traffic.

After speaking with my Velox vendor he mentioned the new VX-6R's that are comming out.Details of the rims with pics basically they are 17's and weigh 16.5 lbs.

Now here's the issue, they are only scheduled for a dual 4x100/4x114.3 bolt pattern, BUT if we show enough interest my guy can order 60 sets in 4x100/4x108 bolt pattern. In order for Velox to make a bolt pattern they have to have an order of 60 sets or more. My guy would be will to do this for us. Also the first set of VX-6R's of 2003 won't be ready for about 3-4 weeks while velox drills them and works out any issues. So I'm assuming our bolt won't be ready for about 6 weeks. Plenty of time to save up money. Lastly I can then offer these at $575 shipped with hub rings, and lugs w/locking lugs still being extra. Basically following the same guidelines as my current Velox GB going on. Please spread the word and give me feedback.
I may be interested, but that wouldn't be towards May anyways when I finish my school term and start working.

BTw, in terms of build guality....how strong are these wheels supposed to be nd what width would the y be. I'd be looking for a 17x7.5 that would be alright fot the track
actually Velox is only making them in 17x7...other details were pm'd to you back timeless
Thanks...I actually saw the size when I looked at the site later
I'd be interested, but 60 sets. Doubtful?
never said we had to buy 60 sets. As long as we can account for 10 between focus,cougar, and contour it's all good.
I love the rims, but gun metal, ouch gotta say it isn't my favorite. I am also not impressed with the 7.0, wish they were 7.5 or 8.0. I love the weight though, that is something I need to get down on my car. sound system weighs way to much. How much do our stock rims way. I know they are all different but the average. anyone know.
575 shipped im in
I'll be calling my guy with all the great feedback i've been getting. Thanks alot guys, I'lll keep you posted.
© CEG Archives