Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Everyone:

I was just informed that Ford's warehouse is backed up from a fire that shut down a couple of assembly plants. Apparently, this is delaying a bunch of orders, and of course, my DMD shipments.

I sent an email to everyone who has ordered a DMD from me. I did verify that the Ford warehouse I am working with does have the DMD's I ordered, so everyone who ordered from me WILL RECEIVE THEIR DMD. It's just not going to be on time as I'd hoped. I sincerely apologize for the delay and I will get your DMD's out just as soon as I receive them.

For right now, I am not going to take any DMD orders until this whole thing is straightened out. If you were planning on ordering one, please wait until I find out everything is back to normal.

Thanks for your business and your patience.

Tim

Everyone:

I got an update on the DMD's today. Ford said they could be shipping in 2-3 weeks, which *hopefully* means that everyone will see there DMD's by Mid-April.

I am terribly sorry for this delay, but as I mentioned before, I have assurance from Ford that the DMD's will be delivered as promised and everyone who ordered one will receive their DMD as promised.

Thanks for your patience and your business.

Tim
Works for me... Just looks like it will go on after the 3.0L is in
thanks for the update. kind of reminds me of when i ordered the svt doors sills. went to the local svt dealer ordered,payed,and 2 months later i got them.
Sorry to change the $85 thread, but where is the $50 DMD source everyone is quoting?
Originally posted by 99fordsvt:
Sorry to change the $85 thread, but where is the $50 DMD source everyone is quoting?

Ask Bill Jenkins I think he has them In stock also

Bill Jenkins
www.SignatureLM.com
3030 E. Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89104
parts@signaturelm.com
800-876-3280 x272
Anybody heard anything from Tim (tgrimes) on the status of the DMDs he's selling. According to the post above, Ford should be shipping them to him about now.

I sent $85 and haven't heard a word from him in nearly 3 weeks.
I got mine last week...
Originally posted by svtdc:
Anybody heard anything from Tim (tgrimes) on the status of the DMDs he's selling. According to the post above, Ford should be shipping them to him about now.

That is pretty shady after he badmouthed the other guy so bad and promised delivery in 10 days or money back.

$85 for a $42 dmd.. HEy DEmon you gettin on TGrimes for drilling people...lol..
Originally posted by MotorCity:
Originally posted by svtdc:

That is pretty shady after he badmouthed the other guy so bad and promised delivery in 10 days or money back.

No worries- I just received an email from tgrimes and the it sounds like the DMD is finally on it's way from Ford.
Originally posted by FlechaAutoSports:

This was before the big price break directly from Ford dealers. This was actually a good buy at the time.

This was before the big price break directly from Ford dealers. This was actually a good buy at the time.

lol... yea keep thinking that.

lol... yea keep thinking that.

Keep thinking what? They were being sold for over $100 plus shipping and this was for $85 with shipping. At the time it seemed like a good deal for us. Of course now we know we can get them directly from Ford dealers for much cheaper.

Has anyone else received their DMD?
I ordered my DMD 3 weeks ago and have not seen my DMD or heard from Tim.
Tim sent me a PM a week ago saying mine was in the mail. I haven't received it yet so I sent him a PM today asking for the tracking number. I haven't heard back from him yet.

I would try sending him a PM and an email. Maybe one of the two will catch his attention.
I received my DMD yesterday. Thanks Tim.
My name is Brian Grimes!
i've recieved mine about 3 day ago with an update by e-mail two weeks ago. With a tracking number too. Thanks Tim
Hey guys:

Just so you know, ford has been really slow shipping lately, and I've been backordered several times. Just so everyone knows, I picked up all the remaining pending orders this morning and they are leaving my house tonight via UPS. Everyone who ordered a DMD will be receiving thiers this week.

I sincerely apologize for the delay, but please understand there was nothing I could do.

Thanks again.

Tim
© CEG Archives