Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
The topic says it all, I haven't heard anything on it recently, is it still going on? Are we waiting for the 98+ to finish? How far off is it all? I'm still very interested.
As far as i know the pre-98 is still on. As Terry explained in his last post. Deposits will be taken when the post-98 is complete, and i assume production will follow shortly thereafter

-gSto
I think as soon as they get the MOLD done they will be zipping them things off left and right ! The shipping is whats scaring me ! if they use UPS ...i.well...im not going to say but it wont be good .
UPS sucks cack...but hopefully I can find a job and get in on that pre98 too
According to the latest post in the 98+ GB, looks like things are wrapping up. They are talking about shipping with in the next two weeks.
What is the price because i am all for it. The only problem is that i dont have that much money right now. please send me some info about this please.
Originally posted by bluecontour:
What is the price because i am all for it. The only problem is that i dont have that much money right now. please send me some info about this please.

Dude, this is a bulletin board, not an email service. Try reading the other threads!
UPS treats irregular packages such as bumpers or any other oversized package alot better than they treat the smaller packages....they have a special little train that goes around the building called an irregular mule that carries them instead of going through my dirty hands on the belts...so they should arrive in decent condition......
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:

So let me get this straight, you don't even own a 98+, but you insist on being a stupid piece of sht in the "98+ Body Kit Group Buy" by posting endless garbage. I hope you never find a job and have to sell your car and buy a ninja scooter.
Originally posted by JiggaSpattNinjaChop:
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:

So let me get this straight, you don't even own a 98+, but you insist on being a stupid piece of sht in the "98+ Body Kit Group Buy" by posting endless garbage. I hope you never find a job and have to sell your car and buy a ninja scooter.

ROFLMAO!! JiggaJerry just went JiggaSplatt
I am trying to go in with someone...I talked to someone previously about doing so but haven't heard from them in a while.
© CEG Archives