Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: nOsSvTcOnToUr_dup1 Lets start over!! - 02/21/03 12:56 PM
ok guys here is the story. The other guy that posted was the orignal guy that i was gonna go through but it seems like he insulted ppl and ppl are pissed at him now! Another thing is that he wanted to get 10 ppl togetther then purchase the centerforce clutches altogether. Seeing the past history of CEG GB's i know that there is a lot of ppl that talk and never commit. AS of now i found a new source to purchase the clutches from. It will be 402 shipped to your door in the 48 states. Extra for shipping to Canada and etc.... PLease email the guy if you have any more questions or wish to order the clutch (groupbuy@dualfriction.com) his name is Justin and would be glad to help you. Just tell him that you are part of my group(Lucas) to purchase the clutches for the contours and etc... We need 10 committed ppl to purchase it to get the price i lsited. If we get 5 then the price would go up. PLease donot post if you are not interested orjsut can';t get it now. I need to know how will purchase it now. The gb will be open for like a month or so. I am not making money off of this at all. I jsut wanna be able to getthe clutch for the same price as you all. So let me know thanks
Posted By: Mod-deth Re: Lets start over!! - 02/21/03 01:58 PM
I'm in...
Posted By: nOsSvTcOnToUr_dup1 Re: Lets start over!! - 02/22/03 07:48 PM
ok is that it only one person? What happened to all those ppl who said yea i'm in if the price is right? This is a great price that i got for everyone and it seems like ppl could care less. Whats the deal with that? what pisses me off the most is that ppl post and say they need on or are in if the price is right>? where are they now?
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: Lets start over!! - 02/22/03 09:25 PM
its cause the thread say lets start over no were does it say anything about clutches
Posted By: nOsSvTcOnToUr_dup1 Re: Lets start over!! - 02/23/03 05:34 AM
Originally posted by dubkatz:
its cause the thread say lets start over no were does it say anything about clutches

ok fine but then why does it have 179 views then? explain that one ?>
Posted By: Airforce Re: Lets start over!! - 02/23/03 05:41 AM
It probably has 179 views because 179 people viewed it. Duh! J/k
Posted By: rmcd79_dup1 Re: Lets start over!! - 02/23/03 06:15 AM
Sorry, extenuating circumstances are keeping me from getting in on this like I said I would.
Posted By: SVTnKC_dup1 Re: Lets start over!! - 02/23/03 08:03 PM
YEA~ I just had to pay out for my new HOCKEY skates that i had to buy 400$ But i went job searching yesterday... i need another one! If i get it i will let you know and i should be it... BUT NO PROMISES~ Sorry...
So anyone else interested?
people this is one bad ass clutch, I know

Eric
I'm still interested in this

How many people are we at?
© CEG Archives