Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I have 7 left... This will be it for the $89 shipped price. Includes Bolt & Washer.

Please refer to :
http://www.customcougars.com/performance/DualMassCrankDamper.htm

Paypal via the website or call 540-663-5363 (Cougar Parts Online) Monday thru Friday, 10am - 5pm EST

Thanks
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: Dual Mode Damper (DMD) - $89 Shipped - 02/19/03 11:47 PM
Shoot I just ordered the DMD yesterday from BAT! SOB! I thought you were out!
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: Dual Mode Damper (DMD) - $89 Shipped - 02/19/03 11:52 PM
hehehehe just ordered mine
Call BAT and see if it shipped... if not Eric will cancel it for you
Posted By: Dark Arts Re: Dual Mode Damper (DMD) - $89 Shipped - 02/20/03 01:30 AM
Whats it cost from BAT ? i lke getting stuff from BAT cause i get it in 1 day !!
Posted By: Dark Arts Re: Dual Mode Damper (DMD) - $89 Shipped - 02/20/03 01:33 AM
OK i see it a little more from BAT, 98.00 for it ad 3.00 for the bolt , then my tax and so on , about 108.00 im guessing ...
Posted By: TBNPLR Re: Dual Mode Damper (DMD) - $89 Shipped - 02/20/03 01:45 AM
Money sent. Now I can join the club

Thanks,

Chris S.
Posted By: Bridge_dup1 Re: Dual Mode Damper (DMD) - $89 Shipped - 02/20/03 02:56 AM
Do you ship to Canada? Any extra for shipping?

Does anyone know if I'll end up paying tax and brokerage fees?
Posted By: 96BlackSE Re: Dual Mode Damper (DMD) - $89 Shipped - 02/20/03 03:58 AM
The tax depends on the value declared on the customs sheets and the brockrage fee varies between each company. I would go with USPS since they have the least brockrage fee. Don't go with UPS because their brockrage fees on ground shipments are just insane!

If the value is marked at $60 CAD and marked as a gift you won't pay any duties

Posted By: Dark Arts Re: Dual Mode Damper (DMD) - $89 Shipped - 02/20/03 04:10 AM
ah heck with it ...IM IN ...send me a PM or somethnig with payment deatails........PAYPAL IS GOOD
Posted By: Bridge_dup1 Re: Dual Mode Damper (DMD) - $89 Shipped - 02/20/03 04:18 AM
I'm in pending shipping/price details. AutumnOrange if you could PM me with details that'd be great.

Thanks 96BlackSE, I was wondering because sometimes I get nailed, and other times I pay nothing.
Posted By: lucky13 Re: Dual Mode Damper (DMD) - $89 Shipped - 02/20/03 04:32 AM
AutumnOrange, I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago via your web site and I was told it was going to ship on 2/14. Just wanted to make sure that it was on the way with the bolt and washer. Thanks
Posted By: 96BlackSE Re: Dual Mode Damper (DMD) - $89 Shipped - 02/20/03 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Bridge:
I'm in pending shipping/price details. AutumnOrange if you could PM me with details that'd be great.

Thanks 96BlackSE, I was wondering because sometimes I get nailed, and other times I pay nothing.

I got a tranny from the states about a couple of months ago and I was soooo happy that I didn't pay customs or brockrage fees until I went to check the mail today... I got a letter from UPS saying I have to pay 300 some dollars for brockrage and customs ... And I had thought I had gotten away with it since it was christmas. The other thing is I asked the UPS guy about 10 times if I didn't have to pay anything and I even called to check cuz I really couldn't beleive it
I ship USPS to canada as well... Shipping is $20 additional to canada... Your total would be $109 USD. I can note a gift on your Customs form if needed. I have been asked by two other CEG's who ordered in Canada already. Item would be shipped via USPS Express Mail and usually arrives 5 days after shipment depending on where you are in Canada.

Thanks

BTW: Only 5 left
lucky13: You should have your DMD today.... Item was shipped on 02/19/03 thanks to all the snow we got in our lovely state of VA

Thanks
I have 2 left... Thanks
Posted By: EvlBill Re: Dual Mode Damper (DMD) - $89 Shipped - 02/21/03 10:42 PM
I ordered mine last night
Posted By: Bridge_dup1 Re: Dual Mode Damper (DMD) - $89 Shipped - 02/21/03 11:19 PM
ORDERED!!!!!!!!
Posted By: RogerB_dup1 Re: Dual Mode Damper (DMD) - $89 Shipped - 02/22/03 02:29 AM
Got mine today.

What a deal. Can't wait to put it on.

Thanks, AO!
Posted By: Dark Arts Re: Dual Mode Damper (DMD) - $89 Shipped - 02/22/03 02:49 AM
i wanted to do this real bad , but the part of waiting well over a week and a half got me thinking !IT DRIVES ME NUTS TO WAIT !!......I paid 12.00 more $ and i ordered it today and will recive it monday
Posted By: Dark Arts Re: Dual Mode Damper (DMD) - $89 Shipped - 02/22/03 02:49 AM
i wanted to do this real bad , but the part of waiting well over a week and a half got me thinking !IT DRIVES ME NUTS TO WAIT !!......I paid 12.00 more $ and i ordered it today and will recive it monday
© CEG Archives