Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: SVTCuervo Zetec Exhaust system form Brullen!! - 02/14/03 03:14 AM
The good guys at Performace Ford are offering the Zetec exhaust system from Brullen in a GB at a discounted price. The system can be seen here:

Zetec Brullen

This is a high quallity system from a respected supplier. I will have the prices Monday or Tuesday. I need to see some interest posted but he said he will probably start the GB at 5 systems!!!!! POST away.
Posted By: tourman113 Re: Zetec Exhaust system form Brullen!! - 02/14/03 03:41 AM
OMG...i am so glad i didn't order earlier....I am definately interested if the price is right....Finally a good system for my Zetec.
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Zetec Exhaust system form Brullen!! - 02/14/03 03:42 AM
Hey tell your friends with Zetecs because this is pretty rare to get this GB.
i may be interested but i have a question. would it be made to fit our specific bumper or would it have to be modified. i'm getting the rear bumper from hellahydro's group buy and i was going to go with a borla exhaust. just wondering how it will match up with the exhaust holes.
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Zetec Exhaust system form Brullen!! - 02/14/03 04:00 AM
Not sure, but the guy from PF told me that he can work with you for any special customizations. He did this for us on the Duratec GB on the Brullen. When I talk to him Monday or Tuesday, I'll ask him about the Zetecs customizing and I'll have prices.
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Zetec Exhaust system form Brullen!! - 02/14/03 10:27 PM
Is there anyone out there with the Brullen for the Zetec that can give us some sound clips and pictures?
I am unaware of anyone that has this on here...
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Zetec Exhaust system form Brullen!! - 02/16/03 04:40 PM
I'll ask him for some pictures and sound clips when i talk to him this Monday. He is going to the Brullen shop on Monday and we'll get every thing posted.
I'm interested. Is there a snowball's chance in hell of getting a system with a 2.5'' main to 2.25'' duals? I'm planning on a future turbo upgrade.

Thanks,
BP
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Zetec Exhaust system form Brullen!! - 02/17/03 02:16 AM
Well he said he would do customizing but that is extreme and i dont know how that will affect the price if he agrees to do that. But I'll ask him tomorow and maybe he'll do it.
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Zetec Exhaust system form Brullen!! - 02/17/03 11:15 PM
Hey just got off the phone with Performance Ford and he gave me the prices.

5 people=$435
10 people=$400

shipping will be around $35 dollars

well lets get this rollen and just post or PM me any questions. It is up to ya'll how long you want to keep this open. thanks.

Payments will be sent directly to Performance Ford and you can use Credit cards, money orders,........

what about customizing?

also, does anyone know what type of sound it will produce? will it be loud enough for others to hear me or will it be a low pitched sound?
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Zetec Exhaust system form Brullen!! - 02/18/03 10:37 PM
Customizing as in fatter pipe and other stuff like that. you could get 3inch pipe if you wanted.
sorry, i wasn't specific, what about the distance between exhaust tips, will the place that installs it place them in the bumper outlets or will the tips come pre spaced.

i hope this makes sense
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Zetec Exhaust system form Brullen!! - 02/19/03 04:05 AM
The Zetec system comes with your choice of tips.. But the guy at PF said that if you wanted duals(like the SVT) he could customize a Duratec exhaust to fit the Zetec. This would put you in the other Group Buy going on right now. PM me and I'll give you all the info if your still interested in the duals.
SVTCuervo,

I've made up my mind. I'm definetly in. I want the...

Quiet system
No resonator
2.5'' main
split to dual 2.25''
3.5'' angle cut tips
Polished mufflers

Also, I'm planning on getting the pre-98 body kit. I shouldn't have any problem with the tips, correct? I'm thinking that as long as they are in the Duratech locations, I should be fine.

I don't want my system to get confused with the duratecs. Do you still want me to post in the Duratech thread?

Thanks,
BP
when would the money be due, that will let me know wether or not i can do it..thanks
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Zetec Exhaust system form Brullen!! - 02/19/03 12:45 PM
He asked me to ask ya'll how long ya'll want to leave this open. We are leaving the Brullen GB for the Duratec open untill March 31. It all depends on when you want to end because the guy at PF dosen't mind waiting. So let me know what ya'll want.
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: Zetec Exhaust system form Brullen!! - 02/21/03 01:44 AM
I need everyone who wants The ZETEC system to repost. If you want the Brullen for the Duratec for your ZETEC(its all so confusing) then if you havent already, post on the other Brullen Group Buy for the Durantec and state that you have a ZETEC. So far I think we have like only 2 people for the ZETEC system. Sorry for the confusion.
Posted By: janostak Re: Zetec Exhaust system form Brullen!! - 03/20/03 06:05 PM
What's the status of this GB?

What's the cut-off date and how many zetec buyers are there so far?
© CEG Archives