Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
how many ppl would be interested in getting a GB on aftermarket clutches like UR, center force, RAM... jsut wanan see who is interested and i need 10 ppl for this to go through... post if you are intereted only...if there is enough interest i will get prices asap
ME I am I need one bad
I may be in, if the price is right(of course)

SVTcoop
Depends on the price
Price is right im there!
Very interested depending on price!
I might be in depending on price
I was thinking of CF DF
might be interested in the centerforce depending on price
Moose
well NOS, let me know if this falls through I may be in too.
thanks for the IM....Aloha
Let me know price, i think mine babies about ready for a new one
Posted By: TGO Re: interest CHECK FOR after market clutches? ?? - 02/15/03 04:47 PM
im looking to buy a centerforce
i will be founding out prices by monday so as soon as i know i will post it ok guys
Interested. Make it soon! Just say when.

-Bill
i got a price of $410 shipped to your door? Who is interested in it now? I will talk to the guy to see if we can get the better deal so bare with me guys but so the price is 410 shipped to your door!
Posted By: GR8SVT_dup1 Re: PRICES are in for the centerforce!!! - 02/17/03 04:01 PM
FWIW - This is a good price guys....

You can find these kits for $460....without shipping costs.

This is a good deal. I will have to do some research real quick to decide whether to get into this group buy or not.

Of course....the cheaper the better...so if the price can be worked some more, be sure to get it.
ok everyone that is interested post so that i can count how many ppl are in. The more ppl in then of course the better the deal. So who's down?
which clutch are we talking about thats $410?
the price is for the centerforce dual friciton clutch
even better guys the price has changed to 402$ shipped to your door. If inteterested please post or pm me!
Posted By: hydro Re: PRICES are in for the centerforce!!! - 02/17/03 08:50 PM
how long of a turnaround time do you expect for these once all orders are placed?
i haven't really asked the guy how long of a time we have. I believe we would have like a month or so. Basically what he wants us to do is call up the company and order it direct from them and jsut give them the special order # .
I'm interested, but it would be better if it was not untill closer to summer.
Posted By: 96BlackSE Re: PRICES are in for the centerforce!!! - 02/19/03 01:07 AM
How about shipping to Canada?
Posted By: SVTCuervo Re: PRICES are in for the centerforce!!! - 02/19/03 01:52 AM
Hey there is some dirty business in another group buy. Don't like the fact that he is selling the same thing that you had in the first place. Thats just not very cool.
Posted By: Adrian_dup1 Re: PRICES are in for the centerforce!!! - 02/21/03 02:46 AM
I am down for a new clutch as well...
© CEG Archives