Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: UncommonTour Group buy for t-shirts - 01/30/03 12:45 AM
here is a great group buy for everyone, let's see if you guys are interested.

A friend belongs to a Camaro club and he e-mailed me the shirt images he is going to find out where they are getting them printed up at and get me in touch with them. He said they are $10 a piece at the moment.

I want one or 2 I know that.

post what you think of them!
Posted By: slvr98svt Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 01/30/03 01:04 AM
Id take one for 10 bucks for sure.
-Matt
Posted By: AzNHxC Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 01/30/03 03:12 AM
I want I want....

-Stefan
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 01/30/03 03:57 AM
THese shirts are gonna be $10 a piece plus shipping, I will let you know what shipping will be
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 01/30/03 04:54 AM
i am in!!!!!!
Posted By: myfastse_dup1 Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 01/30/03 08:33 AM
I'll get one.
Posted By: 'Tour96 Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 01/31/03 12:42 AM
When will this be happening? You can put me down for 2 of them. Just pm or email me when it happens. Doe they only come in white? (Black would look good as well)(prefer black or blue) Is there a patent on the design? Stickers would be a profitable venture as well possibly.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 01/31/03 01:35 AM
LMAO, i'd love to get in on it, but I hate to have to leave ricers in the dust as they try to chase me down in their type R superduper hondas.
Posted By: Dark Arts Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 01/31/03 01:53 AM
LOL thats cool , i bet some people would be PISSED to see theses ! i DARE someone to go to a auto show and wear this shirt
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 01/31/03 02:03 AM
seriously, someone buy one, send it to me, i'll go to a show and take pics and send it back. i'll make sure i have a few friends with me, I think after I take out the tenth honda driver, my arms might start to get a little weak.
Posted By: Dark Arts Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 01/31/03 03:07 AM
I should do it , Damn it would be funny , Down the road from me there is a HUGE parking lot where a lot of civics hang out at , i should go down there and walk around..

OH WAIT ..........LETS GET A WINDOW LOGO FOR THIS

R stands for Retard !!!
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 01/31/03 03:45 AM
Window Logo Comes later

We are going to figure on $5 for shipping, that is likely an overestimate but just in case.

We need to get:

Quantity
Size
Color (maybe, as of right now they are all white, we will check on color)
Name
Address

We need all info in by the 5th of February that is the final day to order these.

Money will need to be sent shortly after that,
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 01/31/03 05:21 AM
Also Black t's will cost 12 and anything larger than XL will be a dollar or 2 more. I'm getting a tent(4XL) so it's 14.
Posted By: AzNHxC Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 01/31/03 05:11 PM
Should I pm you? Or put my info in a post...I want 2 shirts
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 01/31/03 05:49 PM
I'm in for XL. Hilarious!
Posted By: Buckshot77_dup1 Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 01/31/03 05:56 PM
I'm in for one size L and white is fine.

Rick
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 02/01/03 01:14 AM
Originally posted by AzNHxC:

well you can email my friend who is setting it up or you can post it or PM i dont care either way.
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 02/01/03 02:22 AM
Originally posted by wstang455:
Originally posted by AzNHxC:

well you can email my friend who is setting it up or you can post it or PM i dont care either way.

That was my friend from the Camaro Club, he goes by doc over there, you can PM me if you want or just post here. Not a problem either way.
Posted By: LoudnQuik Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 02/03/03 07:33 PM
I'll take 2!
Posted By: PXRacing Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 02/04/03 02:31 AM
Pretty pathetic if you ask me! Don't get me wrong, I love Torque but it's pretty lame when someone is lacking the special attention he/she needs and must make a shirt to dog a vehicle, completely in it's own league!!

I love my SVT, and every bit of the more than $10,000 I have now invested into it speaks for itself, but don't hate a car (Honda)only because the American Technology can't hold up to anything, "Honda!" You let me know when Ford/Chrysler/GM will come up with a 250hp Type R 2.0L 4-banger that will pass the LEV Standards of todays emission requirements. Who needs torque anyway when your motor will scream to the statisphere of 10,000 + RPM's

Show some love you FOOLS!!!
Posted By: budddavid_dup1 Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 02/04/03 02:35 AM
I'll take one, preferably black XXL. Let me know the details and when it will be happening.
Posted By: PXRacing Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 02/04/03 02:37 AM
Oh yeah and for those that aren't aware, in Japan the 02Honda Integra TypeR makes 240hp. Expect the American Version to make around 220hp though....

Since I roadrace and do Solo 1/2 action against Integra TypeR's I know the abilty of these cars and compared to the SVT Contour there much more refined for track conditions, plus it's pretty sad to say my buddies TypeR shaking up the likes of Stock Mustang GT's and elevating into the ballpark of cars such as LateModel Camaros...
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 02/04/03 02:59 AM
Originally posted by wattspxr:
Oh yeah and for those that aren't aware, in Japan the 02Honda Integra TypeR makes 240hp. Expect the American Version to make around 220hp though....

Since I roadrace and do Solo 1/2 action against Integra TypeR's I know the abilty of these cars and compared to the SVT Contour there much more refined for track conditions, plus it's pretty sad to say my buddies TypeR shaking up the likes of Stock Mustang GT's and elevating into the ballpark of cars such as LateModel Camaros...

So? Type R still stands for Retard here in the states!
Posted By: PXRacing Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 02/04/03 05:28 AM
The only Retard in the States is YOU and all those that follow you!!!

...cause that's what you neeed!!!
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 02/04/03 01:19 PM
Go away, before I taunt you a second time!!

Now down to business, I am getting the postage calculated and will have the ammounts for everyone tomorrow. Sorry for the delay
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 02/04/03 01:42 PM
Originally posted by wattspxr:
Pretty pathetic if you ask me!

Someone needs a warm glass of lighten the fu[k up. Good job wstang for keeping calm.
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 02/05/03 12:04 AM
not a problem, I deal with dificult ppl all the time, and my calmness just really annoys them
Posted By: 1vwfiend Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 02/11/03 01:27 AM
I'll Definately take a couple!!!
Posted By: UncommonTour Re: Group buy for t-shirts - 02/11/03 02:25 AM
Orders Are Closed for the shirts, I need everyone that ordered a shirt to PM me, Immediately with your name, when you sent the payment and what size, color, and quantity of each you ordered.

I just want to compare what I have with who actually sent in thier money.

So far I have recieved checks from
Stefan Greguski
Keith Schumaker

Anyone who paid with paypal make sure and PM me as well, I am getting with Joe tomorrow to get all orders together.

For all of you who have not gotten to order one yet, I am sorry. We will be trying to set up another group buy for these shirts again in the near future. Thank you.
© CEG Archives