Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 00BlackSVT Pre-98 Mirko Front Splitter - 01/13/03 10:08 PM
Hey guys, I havent posted for months. I forgot my password so I had to make a new name. Anyhow I talked to Rosie with Mirko Racing regarding the availability for an application for a pre-98 Contour for the Front splitter air dam. She told me that with 20 orders we could get it made. I thought that it sounded feasable to do so is there any interest out for these? Cost would be 190$ maximum, and the more orders the cheaper, she is supposed to get back to me with the price breakdown. Any interest POST HERE, or email me at nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu if you have any questions.

Nathan Whitis
Louisville, KY

nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu
Posted By: MissyB Re: Pre-98 Mirko Front Splitter - 01/14/03 05:40 AM
You might wanna start a list/thread on the Mirko Forum too, that way it's easy for Mirko to keep track of all the Group Buys in one place,.... he doesn't really have time to read all of the Forums who are running Group Buys. Mark it up as the "CEG pre-98 Spliiter" GB so he knows which club it is

Posted By: dion_dup1 Re: Pre-98 Mirko Front Splitter - 01/14/03 03:49 PM
Originally posted by hispeedillusionz:
Hey guys, I havent posted for months. I forgot my password so I had to make a new name. Anyhow I talked to Rosie with Mirko Racing regarding the availability for an application for a pre-98 Contour for the Front splitter air dam. She told me that with 20 orders we could get it made. I thought that it sounded feasable to do so is there any interest out for these? Cost would be 190$ maximum, and the more orders the cheaper, she is supposed to get back to me with the price breakdown. Any interest POST HERE, or email me at
Nathan Whitis
Louisville, KY

<a href="mailto:nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu">nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu">nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu</a> if you have any questions.

Nathan Whitis
Louisville, KY

<a href="mailto:nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu

There was a group buy just about a month ago or so, you should search it out, maybe you can get in on that one.

Posted By: Josch_dup1 Re: Pre-98 Mirko Front Splitter - 01/14/03 04:17 PM
Hey guys, I havent posted for months. I forgot my password so I had to make a new name. Anyhow I talked to Rosie with Mirko Racing regarding the availability for an application for a pre-98 Contour for the Front splitter air dam. She told me that with 20 orders we could get it made. I thought that it sounded feasable to do so is there any interest out for these? Cost would be 190$ maximum, and the more orders the cheaper, she is supposed to get back to me with the price breakdown. Any interest POST HERE, or email me at
Nathan Whitis
Louisville, KY

<a href="mailto:nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu">nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu">nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu</a> if you have any questions.

Nathan Whitis
Louisville, KY

<a href="mailto:nmwhit03@athena.louisville.edu

I may be interested? Would they match the SVT type side skirts? Because that is what I'd be using them with. And do we have any pre-98 pics of what these Mirko splitters would look like. I seen the post-98 pics. But did not see any pre-98 pics yet.
Posted By: dion_dup1 Re: Pre-98 Mirko Front Splitter - 01/15/03 02:17 PM

I may be interested? Would they match the SVT type side skirts? Because that is what I'd be using them with. And do we have any pre-98 pics of what these Mirko splitters would look like. I seen the post-98 pics. But did not see any pre-98 pics yet.

You may want to get in touch with someone that has participated in that GB, I haven't seen the way they look on a standard model. I have an SVT, and I have two Mirko splitters, I like the way they look on my car.
Posted By: csc99svt Re: Pre-98 Mirko Front Splitter - 01/15/03 05:42 PM
the recent group buy you speak of was for a regular splitter for the svt.....the splitter that is made for a non svt bumper has not been developed yet, only talked about.....
Posted By: SVT24 Re: Pre-98 Mirko Front Splitter - 01/15/03 07:16 PM
I am very interested! I do want to see pics though.
Posted By: 00BlackSVT Re: Pre-98 Mirko Front Splitter - 01/16/03 03:23 AM
As far as the looks I am in the process of coming up with a photochop. If you have seen the 98+ ones it is that same style, just fabricated to fit the pre-98's. I spoke to Mirko again today on the matter and told them the progress of this group buy is coming along slowly. If we do get the splitter made then it will become a regular product for Mirco Inc., you just have the oppurtunity to be the first to have one, and at a very reduced price. Kepp those replies coming guys.
Posted By: SVT24 Re: Pre-98 Mirko Front Splitter - 01/16/03 03:23 PM
As far as the looks I am in the process of coming up with a photochop. If you have seen the 98+ ones it is that same style, just fabricated to fit the pre-98's. I spoke to Mirko again today on the matter and told them the progress of this group buy is coming along slowly. If we do get the splitter made then it will become a regular product for Mirco Inc., you just have the oppurtunity to be the first to have one, and at a very reduced price. Kepp those replies coming guys.

I am very interested. Let us know about deposits and final price.
Posted By: SVT24 Re: Pre-98 Mirko Front Splitter - 01/20/03 01:00 PM
Lets send this back to the top.
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Pre-98 Mirko Front Splitter - 01/21/03 07:56 PM
I think there would be alot more interested people in this if the pre98 body kit wasn't comin out

its a shame to see only 10 posts

if i had money I'd be in
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: Pre-98 Mirko Front Splitter - 01/21/03 08:01 PM
Originally posted by WOLF24:
I am very interested! I do want to see pics though.

Something similar to this is what was going around a few months ago.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Pre-98 Mirko Front Splitter - 01/22/03 02:47 PM
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=groupbuy&Number=94881&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=21&fpart=1
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Pre-98 Mirko Front Splitter - 01/22/03 06:04 PM
ohhhh...well nevermind then about the little interest
Posted By: 1WorldCar Re: Pre-98 Mirko Front Splitter - 01/23/03 02:51 PM
I'd like to get a front splitter instead of getting the body kit. Im in for it. Is this group guy going to happen?
© CEG Archives