Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: EuroTour Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/06/03 06:52 PM
Alright guys stop the sanding! It's not needed anymore to get that red or blue or whatever color backlit gauge look you want! I've talked to Matt from Importintelligence.com and he is willing to make the gauge faces for our cars. They will be available for the SVT as well as non SVT 'Tours. They come with a clear film behind whatever face color you want so you can use whatever color bulb to backlight them. If you want to get in on this all you have to do is send Matt an E-Mail at a2low240@bee.net and let him know you're with the CEG and what color faces you want, along with all your contact information. When these are ready for production he will send you an invoice with payment information. Prices are the same as their standard pricing. I'm also working to get custom matching HVAC controls, but i will let you know.
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/06/03 08:04 PM
u rule man!!!!!! I am definately in!!!
Posted By: gSto Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/06/03 08:23 PM
Cool!

can i just get the bulb from there? i have indiglos, but i want to have a bright blue needle and have blue around the mileage not green
Posted By: Speed Demon_dup1 Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/06/03 09:14 PM
email sent..... i want carbon fiberrerrerer
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/06/03 09:25 PM
email sent.... getting Midnight blue, so i can eventually put in the sonic blue needles!!!
Posted By: TOUR'ING Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/07/03 03:31 AM
Very new to the Contour and all the upgrades, I have an idea of what the differences will be but could someone post a pic when they get theirs so I can see it. I am defineately into upgrading my car.

Beaz
'97 Contour
No MOD's yet, but soon though.
Posted By: CRZYDRVR_dup1 Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/07/03 05:04 AM
Will there be any for non-tach clusters??
Posted By: XKontour98 Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/08/03 07:55 AM
I'm in once we get a price!
Posted By: EuroTour Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/09/03 12:36 AM
The prices are the standard prices on their page. Importintelligence.com. Just e-mail Matt and tell him what style you want.
Posted By: EuroTour Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/11/03 02:05 AM
TTT...
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/11/03 03:31 AM
hey i emailed Matt when the GB opened, and i still havent gotten a reply... What's the deal????
Posted By: 1WorldCar Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/11/03 02:13 PM
Im in on this buy. I have emailed the above address, Im going with the Metallic guage with tach...
Posted By: EuroTour Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/11/03 04:49 PM
Originally posted by MarkusSVT:
hey i emailed Matt when the GB opened, and i still havent gotten a reply... What's the deal????

You can send him another e-mail to confirm your order. Otherwise i just think he was going to send out invoices when the prototyping was complete (sometime next week), and the orders were ready. I haven't heard from him in a few days either.
Posted By: EuroTour Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/13/03 12:55 AM
Keep sending Matt your e-mails if you want to get in on these. He can also do custom gauge faces for $55! Let him know, and we can work out the details.
Posted By: hydro Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/15/03 07:51 PM
what do u mean by custom guage faces? different fonts a possibility? let me know because i'm definitely interested.
Posted By: 1WorldCar Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/15/03 09:53 PM
does anyone know once we get these guages where to buy the diffrent color bulbs at?
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/15/03 11:07 PM
Importintelligence.com

They have everything you need
Posted By: EuroTour Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/16/03 12:02 AM
These are only a few examples...

I'm having some silver colored carbon fibers done to match my MOMO shift knob.

Posted By: EuroTour Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 01/18/03 10:25 PM
Here are the gauge faces available for our SVT's now. That mileage looks oddly familiar...

Many options are also available besides carbon fiber.
Posted By: DankBud42o Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 02/15/03 09:09 AM
are these still the same prices?
Posted By: Russell-3L Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 02/16/03 03:08 AM
omg carbon fiber owns i think im gonna get in on this
Posted By: highline9 Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 02/18/03 03:49 AM
in
Posted By: csc99svt Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 02/18/03 03:55 AM
i want to make sure, i am not reading what i want to read....can i get svt exact replica white face gauges...but clear numbers so i can run blue bulbs in the dash?
Posted By: EuroTour Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 02/18/03 10:47 PM
I was mistaken about that. They are an overlay for the stock ones, so it'll show up green still. Sorry, I was misinformed at first also.
Posted By: DankBud42o Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 02/18/03 11:06 PM
Originally posted by EuroTour99:
I was mistaken about that. They are an overlay for the stock ones, so it'll show up green still. Sorry, I was misinformed at first also.

DOH! i thought it was clear #'s so i could use blue bulbs..... damn. there goes that idea...
Posted By: csc99svt Re: Non - indiglo gauge faces! - 02/19/03 03:09 AM
Originally posted by DanKBud:
Originally posted by EuroTour99:

DOH! i thought it was clear #'s so i could use blue bulbs..... damn. there goes that idea...

that makes two of us.........
© CEG Archives