Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
CEG in big letters
contour.org on second line

I like the idea of sticking it on the rear of the car. With our present layout it looks better on the rear window. Is anybody willing to start a group buy with this type of format?
i have a ford etched looking sticker there.... anyways just take it to a sign shop and they should make it for you cheaper than these GB prices and no shipping.
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
i have a ford etched looking sticker there.... anyways just take it to a sign shop and they should make it for you cheaper than these GB prices and no shipping.

true or check out www.edecals.com they have a section where you can make your own decals...very good service,and quality products...
just a hunch but im betting ceg stickers in that style wont be endorsed by the leaders of this site
Originally posted by gdub520:
just a hunch but im betting ceg stickers in that style wont be endorsed by the leaders of this site

LMAO ,, if you get that done, think about having it done in an etched look (if not actually etched). it looks pretty sweet, nearly disappears when you hit the brake, but then reappears.
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Originally posted by gdub520:

LMAO ,, if you get that done, think about having it done in an etched look (if not actually etched). it looks pretty sweet, nearly disappears when you hit the brake, but then reappears.

I agree. Or etch your own, its not that hard.
This design comes to mind...

maybe with the CEG oval and contour.org below it.
Posted By: 94ex Re: what about a ceg sticker with this layout - 01/05/03 06:45 PM
I did something similar to that, but sandblasted the Ford logo with the CEG logo at the bottom, it looks pretty good, so I'm sure you could sandblast it with a mini blaster directly on to the rear window. I believe Harbor Freight sells the mini blasters.
Originally posted by 2G Sport:
This design comes to mind...

maybe with the CEG oval and contour.org below it.

I would buy a little sticker like that to go in the back window...
if u want that exact sticker, its available. check the ceg main page. there's an address to send payment to.
Where is that at?
so i couldnt find the link that lance used to have but jc-aimhigher(?) had vinyl and static cling ones. i'd guess he still has a bunch.
Hey thanks for looking out man.. I owe you
© CEG Archives