Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: onosway ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/13/02 04:46 PM

I'm looking to lock in a minimum order of 15 and start this in January and end it in Feb. Price will be between $40-$50 ea.

THE ORIGINAL AD and CLOSE UP

I don't make these one at a time mostly because of material cost and setup time so I need the GB to make this work in the interest of time and expense.

CHECK OUT THESE RELATED LINKS:
LINK TO: my section GB on this
hehe, I love praise!
Posted By: ATL-SVT_dup1 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/13/02 07:02 PM
This is a sweet relatively cheap mod that will change the look of your tour. I bought one from nyceboi and I love it.
Posted By: SVTJoe_dup1 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/13/02 07:13 PM
I will take one, definately will change the look.

Joe
Posted By: showtime_dup1 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/13/02 07:55 PM
Originally posted by SVTJoe:

Joe

Yes....it is a very nice aesthetic mod

Posted By: ATL-SVT_dup1 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/13/02 08:07 PM
Originally posted by showtime:

Joe

DUDE! I love your car's asss! That sounds gay, but I think it's great. I really want to paint the black part down by the exhaust tips and the refelctor. Did you do this yourself or have it done? If so could you give me few details on how much or how long it took you? I'd greatly appreciate it. I've never been great at painting so I've kind of shyed away from doing this mod so far. I also want to paint my dash t-red to match the rest of the car too.
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/13/02 11:35 PM
wow! looks great on silver svt's!
Posted By: csc99svt Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/14/02 12:20 AM
i am in....put me down for me....showtime's svt has convinced me to debadge my car now and just run the svt emblem in that space....ah....more money to spend.....
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/14/02 01:01 AM
I will start taking payments as soon as we have 10 confirmed, GB closes end of January.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/14/02 03:07 AM
i LOVE my emblem. i'm glad i got rid of the stupid ford crap.
Posted By: I Heart SVT Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/14/02 09:17 PM
How hard is the install?

Anyone got a pic of one on a BLACK svt?

I am probably in
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/14/02 11:28 PM
Like he said Install info needed. Otherwise consider me in!!
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/14/02 11:45 PM
*** INSTALL ***

TOOLS:
  • two "really flat" flat head screw drivers. I recommend small ones
  • PATIENCE
  • JB Weld, Silicon Glue, any really strong ADHESIVE

STEPS:
  • Using one screw driver pry AROUND the Ford emblem on the chrome strip, with the other pry OUT the emblem. Do this with great PATIENCE, average time is 10-15 mins to get it off without scratching up your chrome strip.
  • Clean up the remaining adhesive from the recessed area for a smooth surface
  • Apply the adhesive to the BACK of the emblem or in the chrom strip. For best results use a CLEAR drying adhesive
  • The emblem are a very tight fit but there is less that 1/16" play top and bottom. If you're picky like me center it and leave the trunk OPEN for atleast an hour for it to cure
  • Let it fully cure over night...normally about 12-24 hours.

Please don't remove your emblem yet since I won't be shipping anything out till Feb when I actually start making them. If I do get orders up to 15 starting of January, I'll go ahead and ship end of January before school starts.
Posted By: path914 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/15/02 12:46 AM
Do these fit on the front grill location as well? I searched for the answer to this but couldn't find it.
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/15/02 01:10 AM
Yes they do fit on the front oval perfectly.... someone has a picture of it I can't remember who though. But I have a new mod for the FRONT comming up soon. So I suggest waiting to see if I can deliever on the front one before buying two of these.
Posted By: path914 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/15/02 05:56 AM
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/15/02 06:50 AM
Originally posted by path914:

SWEET!! i'll take one for the front also I'm in for the GB no matter what, OK
Posted By: Bridge_dup1 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/15/02 10:54 PM
What does it look like just with a sliver disc over the Ford emblem in the back... I think that if I remove the SVT off my trunk it'll be a different color...
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/16/02 12:20 AM
It does not go OVER the ford emblem, you have to remove it. I don't have pix of it but I thought it looked kinda funny but clean without the SVT. Funny because you have this recessed oval but just that, the oval.

I did offer blank disks at one time but nobodie went for them really.
You can put me down for one also. Just let me know how you want payment.
Posted By: showtime_dup1 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/16/02 02:23 PM
Originally posted by ATL-SVT:
Originally posted by showtime:

Joe

DUDE! I love your car's asss! That sounds gay, but I think it's great. I really want to paint the black part down by the exhaust tips and the refelctor. Did you do this yourself or have it done? If so could you give me few details on how much or how long it took you? I'd greatly appreciate it. I've never been great at painting so I've kind of shyed away from doing this mod so far. I also want to paint my dash t-red to match the rest of the car too.

thanks for the compliments
it was done at an auto body shop.
i forget how much...i had it done right after i bought the car, along with the sail panels and some other stuff done.
i'm guessing it will cost you around $100-$150 to have it professionally done.
just take you car to a few places to geet some quotes...someone will probably cut you a deal...its a relatively small/easy job.

Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/16/02 05:24 PM
There was some concern over how the first and second batches where done.

To my knowledge both we're done the same way by me. Today I recieved a PM and it was the first time I heard of any problems with my emblems and I would like any of those people who were unsatisfied to please PM me or email me at the address below.

To my knowledge I always got good reviews and havn't seen anything on CEG about me making a bad product.

In the PM addressed to me
"first batch you did was great, but the second the area around the svt wasn't cut out, it was just glued on."

This is what I would like clarified. Please send me a message so I can address the concern. Not sure what is meant by "cut out" since all SVT emblems are glued on the oval I made. I cannot reproduce the SVT emblem since it's copyrighted.

Thank you and please help me out. Criticism is better than no criticism.
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/17/02 05:50 PM
price does include delivery and will be $40 if we make 10-15. otherwise I will hold off on the GB till more interest arises or I can find a way to do these cheaper.

Posted By: lsneo Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/17/02 10:09 PM
hey niceboy....u should make one with my name on it, take the svt one out of your car, and put the one with my name on it, drive it over 2 houston and give the car to me. ill give u $50 for a bus ticket. ill even drive u to the station.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/17/02 10:33 PM
How many people are you up to? If you don't make that new one for the front I'll take two of them, that makes the car look way better!!
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/17/02 11:29 PM
about 6 units are spoken for so far.... but i'm fishing for interest so there's still time plus vacations... if we get to 16 price will be $38.

20 - $35

unlikely but
30 - $30

I've sold over 40 so far.
Posted By: path914 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/17/02 11:54 PM
Are you including me? I didn't officially say I was in, so if you don't have me yet, put me down for 2 please (or 1 for the rear and 1 of whatever you're cookin' up for the front).
Posted By: jeff649 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/18/02 04:00 AM
Put me in on this one please
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/18/02 04:15 AM
I think at the moment we have 9 spoken for. Great! Hopefully when I open up the bulk buy we can get it to 20!

Here is the FINAL PRICING STRUCTURE FOR THESE

GB PRICE

under 16 = $40 (incl. shipping to US & CAN)
16+ = $38 (incl. shipping to US & CAN)

AFTER GB PRICE (these will be very limited supply since left overs only happen if someone backs out)

1 @ $50 ea. (this is what I sold the left overs for)

I assure you that you will be satisfied. hehe, i love comments

Nyceboi,
Are these emblems metal or painted plastic? If they are a metal (aluminum) type material, you can count me in.
Neil
Posted By: daniels_scsvt Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/18/02 01:43 PM
put my name on the list!

d

Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/18/02 03:59 PM
They are aluminum and plastic (or whatever Ford uses for the SVT logo). I can't reproduce the SVT badge legally so I'm having to use theres. The polished aluminum gives the apperance of chrome and PERFECTLY blends in with the chrome SVT logo.
If they go down to $30 a piece I'm in. If not, could you sell me the aluminum piece, and I will put my own SVT logo on. My email is witzkey@bellsouth.net
Thanks,
Neil
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/19/02 02:05 AM
For those Paying with credit card please add $1.50/per emblem (Paypal fees).

I will begin accepting payment Dec. 20 2002

I should be shipping emblems end of January/early Feburary.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/19/02 02:25 AM
Originally posted by nyceboi:
For those Paying with credit card please add $1.50/per emblem (Paypal fees).

I will begin accepting payment Dec. 20 2002

I should be shipping emblems end of January/early Feburary.

Are you taking money orders also? If so, PM an address to me so I can send it to you.
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/20/02 04:29 AM
Put me in on 2 of those emblems if you can.

Thanks
Kev
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/20/02 04:51 AM
STATED INTEREST

running total is on the left.

1... SVTJoe
2... csc99svt
3... I Heart SVT (?)
4... Thinkmoto (2)
6... path914 (2)
8... 303GreenDestiny
9... jeff649
10.. daniels_scsvt
11.. DeepDishSVT (?)
12.. Kevdogg410

To make things easier price is $40 regardless of how you pay. If you prefer to just buy a BLANK emblem the price will be $30/ea. The BLANK emblem can be used so u can apply your own SVT emblem or anything else you want. For any non SVT ppl you can use this or wait till January for my own variations.

I prefer PAYPAL payments (including credit cards)

PAYPAL address: junkmail@nyceboicreations.com

for those who prefer other payment options please shoot me an email or PM.
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/20/02 04:08 PM
IMPORTANT:

PLEASE DO NOT PAY UNTIL YOU READ THIS:

IF YOU PAY USING A CREDIT CARD THROUGH PAYPAL $2 OF YOUR ORDER IS NON REFUNDABLE PER FEES I PAY TO PAYPAL. ALL ORDERS ARE REFUNDABLE UP TO 3 DAYS AFTER PAYMENT.
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/21/02 07:23 PM
Group Buy is officially open now.

Paypal $40 to the address junkmail@nyceboicreations.com

If you are unfamiliar with PayPal shoot me an email address and I will send you a bill. From there follow the directions and you're set.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/21/02 09:38 PM
Group Buy is officially open now.

Paypal $40 to the address junkmail@nyceboicreations.com

If you are unfamiliar with PayPal shoot me an email address and I will send you a bill. From there follow the directions and you're set.

SWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/21/02 11:32 PM
PAID:

1. Kevdogg410
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/24/02 08:35 AM
3 paid
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/24/02 08:37 AM
Okay guys this is how I want this to work. Shoot me an e-mail @ SVT@nyceboicreations.com

I will then send you a Bill for the total amount through Paypal.

I think this works out better and gives piece of mind. Keep in mind that I have to reach 15 people to start them emblems. After I close it give me 2-4 weeks to get the emblems in the mail.

Thank you!
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/24/02 05:05 PM
3 paid

Money order is in the mail!!
Posted By: papadage_dup1 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/30/02 09:13 PM
Hope you got my payment. I'm putting theis away to put on in the spring when I do the door dings and paint the chrome over the tail lights and the front oval.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/31/02 04:29 AM
boi, got a question for u. the svt emblem is glued on using the sticky stuff that came on the svt emblem correct? i want to pull off the svt and buy a new one to dechrome and paint black then glue that one back on and use the one i pulled off to dechrome and paint black and clean off the glue stuff to put on my front grill likely off center. i'll like attach 2 small cable ties to the back of the front one into loops then run a small cable tie thru each loop so i can cut the cable tie holding it to the grill and still have the loops on the svt badge to reattach ( in case i want to change the position after a while or go badgeless again).
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 12/31/02 06:01 AM
You have a PM.

Okay I've gotten several emails asking what I have instore for the front grill. I will try to shoot you guys some ideas in two weeks.
Posted By: chknhwk_dup1 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/01/03 12:43 AM
Hey, did you ever get my PM?? Please put me down for one. I don't do paypal, is there going to be an issue with that?? Please email me or post with directions on how to pay you...

JOHN
Posted By: myscreename93 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/01/03 09:09 PM
count me in
I would like to get one of those if its still going on.
Thanks,
Mike
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/02/03 01:16 AM
Everything is still in full effect. Looks like I have 3 orders plus 5 pending. Total 8 so far.

For those of you new in on this GB send me an email to SVT@nyceboicreations.com OR PM Me and I will send you the PayPal invoice or if you choose I will give you the payment address.
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/06/03 02:51 PM
Guys:

I've been getting a lot of questions about what I'm doing for the front. If you notice on the GB post about the body kit you will see that I have a SVT Lightning badge on the front of my car. I think in the mean time I'm going to get a GB price on those emblems for you all.

I can't really sell SVT emblems I make. Well...I could sell the S, V and T seperatley to avoid legal action and obviously I can make a contour badge. If there is interest for the Lightning emblem I will go ahead and purchase them and sell them you everyone @ cost +shipping.

The Lightning emblem is like 2" x 3" and looks good on the stock front grill.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/07/03 06:02 AM
i didn't notice the emblem on there and now the pic was deleted. your using an svt lightning emblem? why is that different than the svt contour emblem? i think i'm missing something. anyway, i got your pm and will let u know if i decide to do what we discussed (if u remember, i know your busy and sulking at not having your car in your driveway).
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/07/03 10:33 PM
on the front - The SVT Lighting emblem is a lot LARGER. The emblem mod I sell covers the entire black oval but is not oversized like the Lightning emblem. I tried both and I prefer this one but it does look kinda cheap IMO where as the smaller one is more subtile. But it was different and I like different so I went for it. I will look for the best price on these if there is enough interest. After the body kit is finished i'm going back to the small SVT emblem offset to the passenger side.

I'm up to 10 potential buyers! 5 more and we're rolling!
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/08/03 02:58 AM
what is up on the other emblem that I ordered?
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/08/03 03:18 AM
Those are the ones that I have 10 up on and just need 5 more to make 15 to start. It's only Jan 7 and I was originaly closing the GB Jan 31. Seems like I'll close it earlier at this rate. Would you like me to resend the Invoice Kevin?

Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/08/03 03:20 AM
Just checking up on them... It really doesn't matter.. my Credit card was stolen and I have to wait a little while to get a new one.. so it really isn't a big deal...
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/08/03 03:38 AM
Here's the break down:

2 CONFIRMED PAID - PAYPAL
6 PENDING PAYMENT - PAYPAL
1 CONFIRMED - MONEY ORDER
1 WAITING - MONEY ORDER

5 more needed to start this thing.
Posted By: JaySVT_dup1 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/08/03 03:44 AM
I'm definetly in for the one on the trunk. Although I won't be able to paypal the money for another week or so. Hopefully you can wait. I think for the front I'll just throw the other svt emblem up there. For some reason I don't like the lightning emblem. (No offense)
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/08/03 03:56 AM
No I agree, I don't like it either any more - I think it looks cheap and overstated (I'm going with the smaller svt emblem and offsetting it)

I might just move it to the bottom grill. But my mod on the front looks good to (it covers the black oval perfectly as some members have done)
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/08/03 03:57 AM
JaySVT shoot me an email so I can send you a invoice - SVT@nyceboicreations.com
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/08/03 04:18 AM
Hey man.. thanks for the paypal... I just want to SVT to go on the back.. I DO NOT want the lightning one...

40 bucks... thanks
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/09/03 11:58 PM
Let's finish up those payments guys

2 PAID - PAYPAL
7 WAITING - PAYPAL
1 PAID MONEY ORDER
1 WAITING - MONEY ORDER
1 PAID CHECK (waiting to clear)

12 if all these fall through. 3 more!
Posted By: SVT_CT Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/10/03 12:16 AM
Time to pay the man and let him work his magic. $40 is a bargain...what's the delay people?
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/10/03 12:22 AM
WTF...can't anyone keep up there end of a deal..Let's go guys help all of us out and pay up!!!! It's only money you'll make more
Posted By: SVT_CT Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/10/03 01:02 AM
hehe...BTW Thinkmoto I did some business with Bob today, thanks again for the reference.
Posted By: JaySVT_dup1 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/10/03 11:31 PM
I'm still waiting for funds to get transferred into my paypal account. Should take another day or two. When they're in I'll send you the money.
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/10/03 11:51 PM
cool, thanks guys... I just need 3 more orders and just a few of the other guys to reply to the invoices and we're rollin'.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/11/03 12:03 AM
svt ct, where in ct r u from?
Posted By: SVT_CT Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/11/03 12:24 AM
Berlin Turnpike in Newington (right below hartford). Are you ever in the area?
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/14/03 03:45 AM
3 PAID - PAYPAL
7 WAITING - PAYPAL
2 PAID MONEY ORDER
1 PAID CHECK

13 if the 7 fall through. 2 more to start!

If anybody who's getting the invoice has backed out could you please let me know so i don't keep resending the invoice.
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/14/03 03:48 AM
Lets go people.. I really want these soon...
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/14/03 06:11 AM
svt ct, i know some of the members would go to the pike in the summers.

didn't mean to sidetrack the thread everyone. sorry
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/16/03 05:21 AM
4 PAID - PAYPAL
6 WAITING - PAYPAL
2 PAID MONEY ORDER
1 PAID CHECK

13 if the 6 waiting fall through. 2 more to start!

**If anybody who's getting the invoice has backed out could you please let me know so i don't keep resending the invoice.**
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/16/03 10:23 AM
What invoice?????
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/16/03 06:17 PM
Invoice, billing, request for funds, blah blah.... did you order?

I don't know who's buying since I have everyones email addresses and not their screen names.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/16/03 09:43 PM
UMMMMM yes I did....... I sent a money ordered....Tony Z....I hope you got it Let me know
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/16/03 10:51 PM
Nyc.. I sent you an e-mail... I don't know if you recieved it or not.. is the buy concluding.. meaning I am going to get my emblem?
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/17/03 12:10 AM
The buy will be concluding shortly and I'm probably going to do it anyway even if I come up short since I always sell some outside of the GB at a higher price of course. I would like to meet the 15 order deal though first and right now I only have 7 confirmed payments and i'm waiting for 6 more people who have PayPal invoices and have yet to reply to me.

After that I only need two more to fulfil the commitment and start on these. I assure you will have these in February sometime. Since school is starting in two weeks I'm probably going to start on them Monday - the cutting and polishing are the hardest parts and usually takes me a couple days to get right and I can't let car things interfer with school commitments.
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/17/03 01:19 AM
would you like me to fulfill the paypal invoice.. since you know I am good for it anyways... anytime man...
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/17/03 01:24 AM
Hey Kev:

Go ahead since I plan on starting early with the confidence that the order will be fulfilled by months end so I can ship early. I don't want to work on these when school is in session. I'm carrying 17 units this semester, hope I can remember to breathe.
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/17/03 04:07 PM
6 PAID - PAYPAL
5 WAITING - PAYPAL
2 PAID MONEY ORDER
1 PAID CHECK

**14** if the (5) waiting fall through. 1 more to start!

**If anybody who's getting the invoice has backed out could you please let me know so i don't keep resending the invoice.**

Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/17/03 04:26 PM
ohh...... alright... i will be in!!!!!!
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/17/03 04:30 PM
lol, thanks man. I'm probably getting in on your GB soon since I'm tired of the SVT shifter (tad bit too tall for me)
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/17/03 04:37 PM
just to let you know..... The GB is going to end on tuesday... if you can paypal the money to me before then i can get you in no prob.....
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/17/03 07:41 PM
You recieved my payment am I correct?
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/17/03 08:27 PM
Yes I have! Thanks! We're almost there!
Posted By: SVTweeter_dup1 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/17/03 09:16 PM
I want in nyce ... still room for one more. If so, then email me at jared@dialupusa.net and give me your paypal address and the ammount and I will shoot it on over.

Thanks
Jared
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/18/03 04:13 AM
10 PAID IN FULL - THANKS GUYS!

WAITING:
5 - PAYPAL

**10/15**

Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/21/03 02:52 AM
Okay so I have 9 now and I'm starting the emblems this week sometime or Monday next week. I am closing the GB next week and shipping should start sometime in Feb.

I know this is wierd - but i'm material limited to only producing eleven emblems this GB since I didn't make 15 I'm not buying extra material.

So there are TWO more spots open and the GB is closed. Thanks for your support guys! I appreciate it.
Posted By: jeff649 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/21/03 04:26 AM
I hope i'm not to late nyciboi. pm me on where to send money order and address.
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/21/03 04:31 AM
hey niceboi... how bout that follow up... i said i was interested, and then nothing...... hahahahaha... could you send me a money request???? and how bout the shifter??????
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/21/03 05:14 AM
I'm sorry to say but this buy is now closed

Jeff, if something comes up I will let you know - shoot me an email (below). I'll let you know as soon as possible... hopefully I can squeeze one more.
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/27/03 10:44 PM
Just to let you all know my estimated time of delivery is 2-3 weeks. All payments are in! Thank you everybody!
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 01/27/03 10:53 PM
Thank you Nyceboi!!!
Posted By: DA007 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 05/24/03 11:48 PM
dude, how do u order?? i think something iffy is going on !where do i send the money?? you never answer the question!! i want 2 of them !! i want one for the rear and one of the lightings big svt like u had in the picture for the front!!!
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 05/24/03 11:54 PM
there is another thread going for payment man.
Posted By: onosway Re: ..:: * nyceboi emblems GB3 * ::.. - 05/25/03 02:34 AM
Originally posted by DA007:
dude, how do u order?? i think something iffy is going on !where do i send the money?? you never answer the question!! i want 2 of them !! i want one for the rear and one of the lightings big svt like u had in the picture for the front!!!

What's the deal? Since you're a newby I'll set you a link -

You brought up GB3, you know how old this post is? "Dude" that is so December 2002! Since you know how to use search i'm sure you can find the current one but here's the link - There's no reason to get your panties in a bunch just pay attention next time.

..:: * nyceboi emblem GB4 * ::.. PAY ME NOW

I am not selling the Lightning size emblem in this Group buy and probably won't make a production piece till later this summer- I am caught up in a much bigger project for the Contour (read: body kits).
© CEG Archives