Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: ftsmithcontour nitrous, nitrous, nitrous - 12/06/02 04:53 PM
Ok im working with a supplier on a nitrous kit for the zetec, need to know if anyone is interested. will be 35-150hp shot.havent got price nailed down but I know the supplier personally (brother-in-law) and with a bulk rate we can get a pretty good price.
Posted By: smoothy_dup1 Re: nitrous, nitrous, nitrous - 12/06/02 10:32 PM
what do you consider a bulk buy? 10 people?

Also, what brand of Nitrous will this be? ZEX, NOS, Venom, Nitrous Express...?
Posted By: thepakrat Re: nitrous, nitrous, nitrous - 12/07/02 12:33 AM
I might be interested depending on price... Will this be a universal kit or one specific for the Zetec?
Posted By: 1sweetride Re: nitrous, nitrous, nitrous - 12/07/02 03:11 AM
i would be interested also. need more details though
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: nitrous, nitrous, nitrous - 12/07/02 03:42 AM
um why do you need another kit? there are already kits out there?
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: nitrous, nitrous, nitrous - 12/07/02 03:52 AM
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
um why do you need another kit? there are already kits out there?
mmm, it's a GB, most likely to save money.
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: nitrous, nitrous, nitrous - 12/07/02 04:17 AM
I'm interested too, need more details though.
Posted By: ok2nvi_dup1 Re: nitrous, nitrous, nitrous - 12/07/02 06:59 PM
I may be interested too. But like everone else, it depends on the details.
Posted By: 2000CoNtIqUe Re: nitrous, nitrous, nitrous - 12/08/02 07:46 AM
im interested, but do need some prices, and more info

Dr.Eon
Ok sorry it took so long but my unit has been activated and i havent had a lot of time to get to a computer, heres the deal the kit is a nx kit, universal ford efi, adjustable from 35hp thru to 150hp, comes shipped with empty bottle so you will have to find your local distributor in order to have the bottle filled, comes with a liquid filled bottle guage and all installation hardware for $550.00 plus you pay for shipping and handling. you should be able to fill the bottle at a dragstrip near you. any more questions hopefully i can get the answers to you faster. we have to have an order of at least $2500.00 to get this price, otherwise the kits are $775.00 a piece through nitrous express with out the guage. we've installed several of these kits on mustangs and had excellent experience with them, well laid out instructions and all hardware needed in kits
no to ruin your party but unless that comes with the gen-x2 upgrade ur being ripped-off. At www.modernperformance.com a neon mainly and other car performance website a nx kit is 520 and a gen-x2 is 270 if i recall correctly

Dan
I got the nitrous express wet system for my zetec for about $475
i didn't want to say anything because i'm no expert on nitrous, but i agree, kits can be had for much cheaper. i know people that can hook me up with a nice, full kit for $450 or less.
© CEG Archives