Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Ok. Here it is gang. I've done some talking on behalf of the pre-98/non SVT guys and gals for the Mirko Splitters and the good news is....its ON~!

We need 20 SERIOUS (do not post unless you are ready to order) to make this happen. We will also need 2 test fit cars..a pre-98 and a 98+non SVT.

Once the minimum order amount is met...production will begin and the final finished product will be shipped by Jan/Feb.

Price will set as before:

Fiberglass: $140+shipping
Carbon Fiber: $220+shipping

I've done my part...now all you pre-98/non SVT's...here is your chance!!
I think you'll find a lot of people wanting an idea of what it will look like before they commit to dropping the cash. I for one am intriqued, won't say interested just yet as I may be getting a front bumper from the new body kit. So..point being, if you can in any way come up with a photochop or something of what the proposed piece might look like, i think it would help for a lot of people.
It wont be much different from the SVT Splitters...only minor upper edge changes...if anyone that is talented in photoshop can help us out..that'd be cool.
Posted By: csc99svt Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/20/02 06:51 PM
getaway i want one!!!!!
oh wait, i just read the post, i saw group buy with your name on it and figured i would sign up, but i got a svt.......oh well
Originally posted by csc99svt:
getaway i want one!!!!!
oh wait, i just read the post, i saw group buy with your name on it and figured i would sign up, but i got a svt.......oh well

hahahha! Hey..you DO need one! Put it on that GL you got for sale...then it'll sell quicker!
Of course I'm in for 2,probably one of each(not sure) but definately in for 2.I've waited so long!!!!!
if it's available later on, and will fit the new body kit coming out i would get it (don't know if new kit will be too different to accept splitter).
Posted By: csc99svt Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/20/02 10:34 PM
Originally posted by getaway driver:
Originally posted by csc99svt:
getaway i want one!!!!!

hahahha! Hey..you DO need one! Put it on that GL you got for sale...then it'll sell quicker!

oh thanks for reminding me......i sold that stupid thing! woo-hoo!!!!!!!
I might be interested however I need to see some sort of conceptualization of this.

A photo chop or something.
So no one can visualize this?? Im no good a photoshop so I cant do anything for us...
Posted By: Ryno368 Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/21/02 05:13 PM
just a question what is a mirko splitter?
I'm in fo sho'!
heres the mirko on my car.
Originally posted by Ryno368:
just a question what is a mirko splitter?

See here...

http://www.fototime.com/0BA22026B7E5976/standard.jpg
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/21/02 06:53 PM
those pictures didn't exactly help...or maybe I'm just cluless

wanna explain what it actually is...for the slow people
its a spoiler or lip, or as most of us call it a splitter that goes on the front fascia. not sure if it really serves any purpose other than looks, but im sure it helps create more down force on the front of the car for better traction at higher speeds.
Ok here is who's in:

1. Supertouringmike - 2 (CF or FG??)
2. Todras - ?

Come on guys..lets get this going!
Don't you need an SVT front bumper anyway? I think the splitter would look strange without a lower front end bumper. If there is no difference I'm in for a splitter for my SVT.
Originally posted by JULES:
Don't you need an SVT front bumper anyway? I think the splitter would look strange without a lower front end bumper. If there is no difference I'm in for a splitter for my SVT.
read the title of post... splitters for pre98 and non svt.
Posted By: outkast Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/21/02 09:17 PM
GOOD IDEA!AFTER A PIC,I MAY BUY ONE
Will this be able to fit on a Mystique? I'm pretty sure the bottoms are a bit different? Any thoughts?
Yea, that would be nice. Also, does anyone know if this splitter would be able to take the place of the svt front bumper if the svt rear bumper and rocker panels were placed on a 98+ Mystique. Basically, would it look normal with just the splitter and the other parts.
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/22/02 03:35 AM
oh you mean that little piece at the bottom of the front bumper
like this but for a non-svt (it will look somewhat different then this).

The splitter is the black piece on the bottom.

heres the splitter on the mondeo btcc which is basically the non svt contour. it will probably look something like this im guessing.

Posted By: IonNinja Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/22/02 06:58 AM
that looks shitty as hell all black...looks like electrical tape...

these are gonna be like the first couple pictures posted in here right?
Originally posted by JiggaJerry:
that looks shitty as hell all black...looks like electrical tape...

these are gonna be like the first couple pictures posted in here right?

the pic of the black one is from mirko's website. it just gives u an idea of what your actually getting. mine in the earlier pic is just like that one, except its painted.
That is why you get them painted to match your car!
Guys...here's tha pooper-scooper. Once the # of people who want one are confirmed. I would need 2 volunteer's to take their cars over to Mirko (pre-98 & non-svt)

They will take measurements of BOTH cars and make a prototype splitter(s). I dont want them to go through all the trouble if there isnt going to be enough interest.

(Remember, they're working on the 1st Splitter GB right now! Each being hand made, 4hrs per-splitter)

As for the design, guys/gals, its not that drastic of a change from the SVT lower to the regular lowers. Only things that would change are the upper edges and a few mouting points. Other than that, it will look VERY similar to the SVT one.

Hope this helps out a little.
Who the heck is this Jigga guy? Oh that looks shitty. Well no [censored] it's unpainted. This is turning into post of school kids. If you don't know what it is than you don't need or want one IMHO. Anyway the one on the BTCC car should be a pretty good idea of what it should look like. The bottoms of the pre 98 Contique are about identical. I have a Mystique lip on my Contour right now and it's almost perfect.
The black (on the BTCC car at least) Is Carbonfiber! Why would you want to paint that,its super cool as is. If you paint it who will know its CF? I think many of you CEGers are to "ricer" body kit motivated, everything doen't have to match and be painted,AND the Tour/Mondeo has some racing heritage Celebrate It! So buy one already!!!
Ok back to the subject matter. This WONT happen unless we get at least 20 in for sure. I always hear about the pre-98's and non svt being left out, so I wanted to get this going for you guys. Please, lets keep this GB post as clean as possible for the guys who REALLY want one.

Thank you....drive through....
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/22/02 10:55 PM
who the hell are you? last time I checked this was a message board and I can post what I want...
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/22/02 10:56 PM
things DONT have to match???

EVERYTHING has to match!!!

it has nothing to do with being ricey...it just looks better, I think
who the hell are you? last time I checked this was a message board and I can post what I want...

This is his thread about a group buy that HE is putting together for the rest of us.

He just wants to keep the focus of the thread alive so it is at least somewhat coherent.

A group buy thread is different then any other because the thread will likely be around for several months. It is best to keep the topic focused if it is going to make any sense.

So simma down na!
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/22/02 11:07 PM
well obviously i know that...but I can still post my opinion

anyway, I have counted to 10 and now I feel just fine

so carry on...
Posted By: TBoomer Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/22/02 11:08 PM
Before this thread gets derailed, let me snap it back on course: I am IN! (FG)
getaway: Ding ding ding, you've got a PM.
things DONT have to match???

EVERYTHING has to match!!!

it has nothing to do with being ricey...it just looks better, I think

Wrong! I have many things that don't match in color under my hood. But it'll beat your car to the quarter. A lot of things have to be function before fashion (even though this one is more of a fashion only). So don't say "EVERYTHING has to match" because they don't.
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/23/02 09:11 AM
well maybe to you it doesn't matter

but to me its very important...looks are just as important as performance
where is mirko located??? if here in soCal i'd be willing be a test mule in exchange for a splitter
Mirko Racing
16890 Church St.
Bldg. #14,
Morgan Hill,
CA 95037

I believe that should be it.

Originally posted by gdub520:
where is mirko located??? if here in soCal i'd be willing be a test mule in exchange for a splitter
What does installation involve with these splitters? How do you connect them to the car?
Originally posted by MotorCity:
What does installation involve with these splitters? How do you connect them to the car?

if its like the svt splitter, its pretty simple. there is 3 peices of aluminum that connect to the splash shield and to the bottom of the spliter. also, 2 flush mount screws that screw into the bumper.
I'm in for a pre98 one.

Micah
Sign me up for a Post Non-SVT Fiberglass one. I've wanted one of these since I saw one for the first time.

Come on every one lets get this GB going.

I haven't seen what the splittr actually looks like but I was asked to make this. I'm assuming this is what it would look like on a pre-98.
Good job Honkey! Looks perfect! This would be great since I can't afford Micah's bumper. My car is black already so maybe carbon fiber unpainted for me!
Nice Pchop Honkey!! Hopefully it turns out looking like that.
I may be in on this one...so it _will_ fit stiques? I'm not sure how good it looks with the SE sides, which is what I will have soon. any opinions, based on that chop?
i will now be shaving my door handles due to that nice photo chop.
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/25/02 02:03 AM
aha I just noticed that

where the hell are the door handles
Posted By: outkast Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/25/02 02:21 AM
good idea for my 98se.I want one also!

Ok here is who's in:

2. Todras - ?
3. VTHOKIE263 - FG
4. TRED2000SE - FG
5. Micah - ?
6. Cobber - ?
7. CrZY cONTOUR - ?

Those with the ? next to them, please let me know what material you are wanting so I can keep a running count of who's getting what and how many. Thanks guys! Keep em coming.

*BTW* Thanks Honkey for the photo!!
So are you going to get me a one-off splitter for the ZX5?

Ok here is who's in:

2. Todras - ?
3. VTHOKIE263 - FG
4. TRED2000SE - FG
5. Micah - ?
6. Cobber - ?
7. CrZY cONTOUR - ?

Those with the ? next to them, please let me know what material you are wanting so I can keep a running count of who's getting what and how many. Thanks guys! Keep em coming.

Cobber - FG
Am I VTHOKIE263?

Ok here is who's in:

2. Todras - ?
3. VTHOKIE263 - FG
4. TRED2000SE - FG
5. Micah - ?
6. Cobber - ?
7. CrZY cONTOUR - ?

*BTW* Thanks? Honkey for the photo!!

Ok here is who's in:

1. Supertouringmike - 2 CF
2. Todras - ?
3. VTHOKIE264 - FG
4. TRED2000SE - FG
5. Micah - ?
6. Cobber - FG
7. CrZY cONTOUR - ?
8. RUBN24 - FG

So far...thats:

Fiber Glass: 4 Carbon Fiber: 2

My baby!!! Umm, yeah...how do I get in my car? Monkey, nice photoshop, you never cease to amaze me. But my car already as different bumpers so it will never again look like that...
How much do you think shiping would run.
I sent you a PM. I want a FG.
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
How much do you think shiping would run.

Shipping is approx $50. So think of it this way. The regular price on the SVT Splitters are $190+shipping for the FG, and $220+shipping for the Carbon Ones.

This Group buy price is right @ $190=shipped for FG and $270=shipped for Carbon. Hope this helps ya.

Ok here is who's in:

2. Todras - FG
3. VTHOKIE264 - FG
4. TRED2000SE - FG
5. Micah - ?
6. Cobber - FG
7. CrZY cONTOUR - ?
8. RUBN24 - FG

So far...thats:

Posted By: shaun252 Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/26/02 10:00 PM
you can put me in for a non svt fiber glass splitter..thanks
Posted By: shaun252 Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/27/02 01:52 AM
whats the word on these things??
Posted By: m!key Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/27/02 04:20 AM

this is kevin's (i dom in 8 ) car, what do you think? i like it a lot.
If it looks like that...that is freaking sweet! I need some bulk on the front end of my car.

When would the money be due?
Posted By: shaun252 Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/27/02 04:47 AM
same color as my car ...looks great..lets get this rolling
Posted By: Static Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/27/02 05:00 AM
how can you say that that looks great you cant even see it. I want to see a pic that has great lighting for once. people on here dont seem to grasp that. but i am going to try to get in on this but I dont know if it will work

The issue with a pic is that I don't think anyone knows what it is going to look like exactly yet.
Posted By: m!key Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/27/02 06:16 AM
Originally posted by StaticTour96:
how can you say that that looks great you cant even see it. I want to see a pic that has great lighting for once. people on here dont seem to grasp that. but i am going to try to get in on this but I dont know if it will work

ok ansel adams, it is called using your imagination for gods sake. what do you mean you dont know if it will work? there is a very reputable, established, and highly professional race team that will be making these splitters for you. please.
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/27/02 07:44 AM

Ok here is who's in:

2. Todras - FG
3. VTHOKIE264 - FG
4. TRED2000SE - FG
5. Micah - ?
6. Cobber - FG
7. CrZY cONTOUR - ?
8. RUBN24 - FG
9. Shaun252 - FG

So far...thats:

Fiber Glass: 5 Carbon Fiber: 2

** Money wont be due till the minimum # is met. If we cant get the minimum # of people ready to order, I wont be able to push this through for you guys/gals. **
Okay...so we have two photo chops on what it could look like. The pre-98 and the post-98 (on I-Dom-In-8's ride).

I like the photochop of the second one much better as it extends up into the slot in the bumper and gives it a nice full appearence, exactly what I am going for.

If it is like the first one then I am not sure. It looks too thin to me.

If it is like the second one, I am in for sure. Any idea if the the post 98 non-svt version will indeed be like the one pictured on I-Dom-In-8's car?

I know it is going to be hard to say. But can anyone help me out a bit. The style will determine if I am in or out.
Well, no one really knows how "thick" or "thin" this is gonna be man, best guess, find a nice pic of an SVT splitter, smooth off the top so it matches the form of our bumpers better and that's probably about how "thick" it will be. I think part of the visual problem you're having is that the pictures are from very different angles, and the chop on I-DOM-IN-8's car is blended in to the car better, plus the fact that it's a darker color. I say if you can afford it for sure, go in on it, I highly doubt you'll be unsatisfied with the result.
I guess I used the wrong terminology.

I am more concerned if it extends up into the air inlet (like the SVT one I think) or if it just bolts around the edging along the bottom.

The way in this picture is what I like. It looks like it would overlap into the air inlet and sort of hang off of it.

One way I am in and the other I am not. Not trying to side track the thread at all and I really appreciate all that is being done to make this happen.
I sent honkytonkmonkey a few more angles of my car. Maybe he'll be a sport and use those to help better the idea...
Posted By: Static Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/27/02 10:58 PM
that is not what i meant when i said i dont know if it will work i ment i dont know if it is going to work that i get in as in money. and btw you cant just crop an svt splitter on a pre 98 because the body lines arent the exact same so it isnt going to look right. I think you need a test bunny to get this done. I will buy one but i think if you have a test bunny you will not have as much chaos in this forum
Well you can put me down as a Maybe/most likely. reason being i have to find out how much lower this will bring the front end down, I have H&Rs and im scared i will rub. Thanks for the Ps mike.

Posted By: m!key Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/28/02 04:42 PM
yeah i think that they will turn out more like monkey's pics. i dont think that the splitter would wrap into the lower grill like on the svts. we will see.
with the pre98s especially it would make more sense not to wrap them over the lower air inlet. There is already a seam where the lip attaches, and you could use the lip as something to attach to without it having to look flush. With 98+ cars there is no lip but I think a seam heading up to the air inlet would look sloppy.
Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:

Man if it looks like this i will get it.
Posted By: shaun252 Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/28/02 11:25 PM
we still need a lot of people in to even get a fiberglass one...i hope this goes through
Posted By: Static Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/29/02 01:20 AM
no you see that is a good set of pics. I am so going to get one of these now and who ever did those pics did a bad ass job on them
We still need more people to make this happen! I cant have any maybe's to get this going for you guys/gals. Once the minimum # is set...then I will coordinate with someone to go to Mirko so they can take measurements, etc.
Posted By: shaun252 Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 11/30/02 02:27 AM
ttt
Give it some time guys. This GB is gonna happen, as it did for the SVT splitters. There are many more non SVTs on here, so keep your heads up high...
Posted By: outkast Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 12/01/02 11:14 PM
I,am still in on this GB,so PM me when your ready
Posted By: shaun252 Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 12/02/02 05:59 AM
same here...i am ins

Ok here is who's in:

2. Todras - FG
3. VTHOKIE264 - FG
4. TRED2000SE - FG
5. Micah - ?
6. Cobber - FG
7. CrZY cONTOUR - ?
8. RUBN24 - FG
9. Shaun 252 - ?

So far...thats:

Posted By: shaun252 Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 12/02/02 10:42 PM
I am in for the fiberglass...same as you put me down for the last time you posted the list
Posted By: shaun252 Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 12/02/02 10:43 PM
i do believe that is 6 for fiberglass

Ok here is who's in:

2. Todras - FG
3. VTHOKIE264 - FG
4. TRED2000SE - FG
5. Micah - ?
6. Cobber - FG
7. CrZY cONTOUR - ?
8. RUBN24 - FG
9. Shaun 252 - FG

So far...thats:

Fiber Glass: 6 Carbon Fiber: 2

Posted By: shaun252 Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 12/04/02 06:42 AM
so we need 20 people commited to fg to get one started?
Posted By: Static Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 12/04/02 08:09 PM
if you can give me a date I have to pay buy then i will try to get you the money for the FG one.
Originally posted by shaun252:

I am wondering the same thing.

Do we need 10 pre 98 and 10 98+(non-svt)? or just 10 combined?
i am here in southern cali. which is were mirko is located correct? any how if you still need a test car I have a 96 se with much done to it. m_denen@hotmail.com
Originally posted by shaun252:

I am wondering the same thing.

Do we need 10 pre 98 and 10 98+(non-svt)? or just 10 combined?

Well. I'll try to keep this open until we get 20 PER material. I'll have to talk to Mirko.
ttt
Posted By: outkast Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 12/09/02 12:40 AM
crazy-contour needs fiberglass

Ok here is who's in:

2. Todras - FG
3. VTHOKIE264 - FG
4. TRED2000SE - FG
5. Cobber - FG
6. CrZY cONTOUR - FG
7. RUBN24 - FG
8. Shaun 252 - FG

So far...thats:

Fiber Glass: 7 Carbon Fiber: 2

Those with the ? next to them, please let me know what material you are wanting so I can keep a running count of who's getting what and how many. Thanks guys! Right on....Keep em coming.

Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 12/16/02 07:51 PM
ttt
Sorry, but I think that looks wacked...
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 12/19/02 05:17 AM
I'm in on this for sure. I want a fiberglass one.

Ok here is who's in:

2. Todras - FG
3. VTHOKIE264 - FG
4. TRED2000SE - FG
5. Cobber - FG
6. CrZY cONTOUR - FG
7. RUBN24 - FG
8. Shaun 252 - FG
9. Luckytour95 - FG

So far...thats:

Fiber Glass: 8 Carbon Fiber: 2

Those with the ? next to them, please let me know what material you are wanting so I can keep a running count of who's getting what and how many. Thanks guys! Right on....Keep em coming.
Posted By: Static Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 12/22/02 09:11 PM
ttt
Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 12/30/02 03:33 AM
ttt
stupid question...what does ttt mean?
Originally posted by stique00:
stupid question...what does ttt mean?

To The Top
Well...looks like CF is pretty much out for now.

TTT
Posted By: shaun252 Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 01/03/03 07:01 AM
I agree...so fb looks good to me
is the carbon fiber less breakable? if u were to hit the fiberglass and carbon fiber, which would break first or more. i'm not in on this cuz i have an svt but if i did get any carbon fiber exterior part, i would definitely paint it. i'd get the benefits of super light carbon fiber. i dont need to showoff so people can look and say hey he's got a cf hood or splitter.
cf is not only light but its incredibly strong, in your scenario i'd put my money on the CF to last longer than the FG
cool. thanks
TTT
Posted By: Nate S Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 01/23/03 02:22 AM
Heh, can I be the test car ?
Hi, I definitely want to get this pre-98 splitter. When do we need to pay? I want to go with the carbon fiber splitter. looks like Ill be cancel out on the pre-98 body kit, i think this will be a less expensive way to go and will look great with SE side skirts and SVT rear bumber. Let me know when the funds are due.....
Guys....we can STILL make this happen. We just need to be sure that the minimum # will be met in order for us to set this up @ Mirko.
I still am not clear as to whether you need 20 total (any combination) or 20 of each style.
I would be interested in the fiberglass splitter for my 1999 SE.
I still am not clear as to whether you need 20 total (any combination) or 20 of each style.

20 of Each. But for right now...I'd say the GB is for the Fiber Glass. Once Mirko finds a high quality CF fabricator...Im sure the CF ones will be avail.
I'll do the post 98 test fit for ya!
GetawayDriver! Since I'm not gonna get my CF, put me down for 1 FG(pre-98). Maybe I'll get CF later,Eh!
Posted By: SVT24 Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 01/29/03 01:01 PM
I would love to get in on this if it gets off the ground.
I am in for a fg. Let me know if it goes through.
Opps....I just read the thread. I guess it's not for an SVT.
We need to stir this thing up again. What is the status so far?
pics are not showing up. if i knew a basic idea of what it might look like outside of the mondeo i would definitly consider but i cant even use my imagination with out and idea. email the pic to me or post them again if someone could. thanks
Please put me down for a pre-98 splitter
Posted By: silver98 Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 03/06/03 06:39 AM
Is the gb going anywhere has any of the 20 people been met. I would like in if its still on
i would really like a cf but it does not look like that is happening right now so put me down for a fg pre 98 but if by some chance mirko will let it be a combo of 20 then let me know and switch me to a cf
Originally posted by USMondeo:
Please put me down for a pre-98 splitter fg, also getaway driver could you do an updated list so we can see how many people are in on this...Thanks

Posted By: pnice Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 03/07/03 05:10 PM
im down i have 96 contour gl ill take the fiber glass
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
those pictures didn't exactly help...or maybe I'm just cluless

wanna explain what it actually is...for the slow people

http://www.e30m3performance.com/myths/splitter/splitter.htm
For 140 bucks + shipping? Hmmmm....I am interested, but I can't confirm I'm in until a later date; money's kinda tight.
I'm up for a pre 98 FG, let me know where to send the money
Posted By: pnice Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 03/11/03 01:53 PM
i guess this isnt going to happen
Its going to happen it just may take some time
how bout an update on where we stand
im sure were close to 20 now
Can someone get a hold of GETAWAYDRIVER to get the count on this GB?? Does he yet live? We need splitters!!!!!!!
Originally posted by supertouringmike:
Can someone get a hold of GETAWAYDRIVER to get the count on this GB?? Does he yet live? We need splitters!!!!!!!

I sent him a PM a week ago about the same thing and got no response! Don't know whats up.
Posted By: pnice Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 03/14/03 07:32 PM
sorry to say but i got an email back from him and was told the list is full only chance if someone backs off then hell let us know plus some guy name micah has the mold but i guess he aint doing it either i been looking for this item sometime now but no luck if u any u guys get one please email to know where i can get one if not ill be force to make my own (hope it will look ok) good luck guys
Pnice I really do not understand your post about getawaydriver, Please clarify.........

Soneone could get the last list posted and get anyone who is NOT ON IT to add their names so we can Get On With The GB! I still want a splitter and so do you guys.......
Are these splitters going to happen? I really dont care if I have to wait longer but I do feel we need an updated list and a general update from the moderator of this group buy. Sorry If I sound angry, but we wait..wait..wait...email and nothing! At least let us know if this thing is on of off!!!
Posted By: pnice Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 03/25/03 08:24 PM
i give up on hooking my tour cause i have a 96 and i cant find jack sh!t 4 it and its funny how they start a gb and then they dont update it or let us know so the hell wit this im ill probably end up selling my bullsh!t tour...
Posted By: IonNinja Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 03/26/03 04:45 AM
I for one am interested in how low this splitter is going to hang...since the SVT bumper is much lower than the pre98 bumper...is it going to hook on to that little piece on the bottom of the bumper or is it gonna work like the SVT one

if it hangs low enough all the pre98 people could be good to go with a pre98 splitter, SVT side skirts and rear...but if its made like the SVT one and fits the same but on a pre98 bumper, don't know how thats gonna look
I just want a Pre-98 splitter,PERIOD.

Lets start a new list,OK.

PRE-98 LIST:
1. supertouringmike 1-fiber glass(would prefer carbonfiber)

PRE-98 LIST:
2. USMondeo 1-Fiberglass or carbonfiber

Posted By: 1BADTOUR Re: Mirko Splitters for PRE-98 & NON SVT !! - 03/28/03 10:36 PM
Originally posted by USMondeo:

PRE-98 LIST:
2. USMondeo 1-Fiberglass or carbonfiber
3. Demonictour 1-Fiberglass

would this be able to fit on a 99 Mystique? or is the front end different? if it would fit i would be in for a FG one since it looks like id have plenty of time to save up the cash.
© CEG Archives