Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
This is just one of the products that I will be offering through the newest CEG company, Milan Motorsports. They are Morette style 98+ Contour Headlights, utilizing two projectors in each headlight. There is a patent pending on them, and I hope to receive the rights very soon.

(A big thank you to my Chicago brethren, Kevin, for hosting the pics, and Mike for taking them. )

The Pair pictured here are the top of the line MM Xenon version, utilizing the 6000K HID system.

There will be two different products offered:

1)The regular Halogen Headlamps, utilizing the 65 Watt H9 Bulbs.(Stock # MM-C98MH)

2)The Xenon Headlamps pictured above, utilizing D2S bulbs, with the output of 4800K - 6000K. (Stock # MM-C98MX)

The prices will go as follows:

If you donate your existing headlights to be remade:

-$325.00 for the Halogen Version

-$725.00 for the Xenon Version

If you do not want to donate your existing headlights:

-$525.00 for the Halogen Version

-$925.00 for the Xenon Version

These babies will be available for sale in 2 weeks!!! If you want them, you can order them now. Turn around on these will be approx. 2-4 weeks time. They are hand built, so please allow time for them to be made right. Thanks.

You can pay in a couple of ways: Money order or Paypal. But be advised that with the paypal it may be more expensive. As much as $15 extra! So your best bet is to send me a money order.

Address:

Milan Motorsports
211 E Naperville
Westmont IL 60559

Paypal:
milanmotorsports@hotmail.com
add 5% of the total amount if paying with PayPal

If you guys have any questions, or would like to get a hold of me, please email me at milanmotorsports@hotmail.com

Thanks everyone, and I hope that many of you will find them to your liking.
YOU ARE THE F*CKIN MAN!

I would go in but there's another guy doing it too for me so I have to see what comes up on his side.

I might be in on it in 3 weeks.

Nyceboy, take you time and make the right decision. All I have to say is that my boys here in Chicago CEG were awe stricken when I pulled up to our meet yesterday. These lights are so radical that they totally transform the look of the Tour. When I first put them on, a few people did not recognize that the car was in fact an American Spec Contour... LOL.

I agree, a friend of a friend is making them but looks like cost wise it's gonna be the same plus he's not going production with it.

I'm probably gonna support a CEGer n e way 3 weeks i'll make my decision

Do you take downpayments?
Yes, a downpayment is fine man. I have no problem with that. However, I would need the entire amount before any work could start. This is due to the fact that as of now, I have little capital to buy parts in bulk amounts. So I have to order parts on per order basis most likely.

I figure in a month or so, I will be able to buy parts at a much lower cost, and have them here and ready. This way, we could do a downpayment, and then before I ship them out, you would pay the rest off...
What if you already have the D2S HID kit?

-Antonio
OMG, those are beautiful! I wish I had the money, but give me some time and I'll definently be up for a set.
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
This way, we could do a downpayment, and then before I ship them out, you would pay the rest off...

Yeah that's what I was getting at. If I could put a down on it, and when they're made and when I have the rest I could pay it off.

I don't want to wait to long since the body kit on my SVT is almost done and it would be pimp to mob those things too. I'll confuse the sh!t out of ppl.
That's the coolest thing I have seen for a Contour in a long time... now to save up $725... kinda difficult for a college kid... nice work Milan!
holy crap. pls continue to offer these for months. i dont have cash but they looking f'ing sweet. I WANT THEM.
Posted By: BDR Re: Milan Motorsports Quad Projector Headlights - 11/11/02 01:05 AM
i'm guessing you have the Xenon right!
i'm so down for some!
VERY nice!

Keep this thing going for a few months, as I've got a few other things I've got to shell out money for.

I'm definintely in for the Xenons, though.

What type are the Xenon bulbs and how hard are they to replace if/when they burn out? I'm just trying to get an idea of future maintenance on them.

Again, sweet looking product, Milan.
Oops! Answered my own question when rereading your initial post.
Those are beautiful!!!! I definately want a set. I was just wondering what the turn around time might be? So I know how long I would be without headlights.
Thanks,
Mike
All right, here is some more info:

These will be offered indefinately! The reason I posted it on here is to get your attention. Don't worry guys, when you have the money, let me know. They are not going anywhere.

I will be coming out with the pre 98s in about a month or two. That way nobody gets left out.

If you have existing HID kits that utilize the D9006 bulbs (D2S Custom made into a 9006) I can still do this, though it will cost some more. I had to do this exact same thing because I had the same problem.

However, it can be done and you see the results above...

FYI, the MM Xenons WILL NOT be using D9006 Bulbs. I am going to be using real OEM D2S bulbs which will make this a premium product.

ALL of the lights will be exactly as you see them. The only difference is the lightbulbs inside...

Also, if you are considering HID, this will be the best way to go, since the beam pattern is fantastic, and also I can guarantee you the lowest price for HID equipment guys!

This is especially true if you donate your existing Headlights. For $725 you will have the most advanced lighting product on the market! Think about it!
Originally posted by OUTLAW13MW:
Those are beautiful!!!! I definately want a set. I was just wondering what the turn around time might be? So I know how long I would be without headlights.
Thanks,
Mike
Like I posted above, 2-4 weeks depending how busy I am with these and how many orders I have, etc... But it could be even less...
milan, i got a couple of questions....

i dont know too much about projector style headlamps....are the only differences between the halogen and xenon the brightness or the color as well?

also, are the turn signals affected? how does this affect such things as clear corners and what not?

any plans for matching fog/driving lights?

thanks
Would it be possible to post a straight on view with the lighs off from a distance (like the last shot without the lights on)? I LOVE these lights, definitely in the future.
Make sure you let us know when you come out with pre-98 ones. Now that my car got some balls, it needs some look to go with it. Or it can stay looking like a grunt.
yeah, when you come out with pre 98s let me know
i didnt hear anything about pre 98's yesterday milan. what gives?
Those are AWESOME! Can't wait till I save up the money for them.
*sniff sniff* they're Beautiful!!

I have a few questions for ya...

- I noticed the balast (sp?) ziptied behind the light in pic 3, how much is involved in the total setup?

- if I didn't want to have the balast in the engine bay and decided on the halogen, what improvement have you seen with the halogen version as far as beam pattern and brightness?

- I believe with the current HID setups some local CEG'ers have around here, the current draw is enough that the engine has to be running for them to be on, would any rewiring be necessary to avoid that, or is that a general characteristic of HID's? (I don't know too much about the technicalities of it, so please forgive me if thats a dumb question )

They look awesome Milan, they've just been added to my future purchase list!
WOW, First off, props to you for producing one of the finest mods for the tour that I've seen to date. I hope you will be producing these for a few months because I just found my b-day present, "which is in february". Damn I can't wait, those look soooooo tight.
Damn those are sweet Milan. Hope to be getting a set in a while.
nice job, they look great. I think I'll just buy a set of these instead of trying to craft my own, heh...

next project, angel eyes?
milan, i bow down to your elite-ness! i will be ordering a set of the xenons as soon as i have the $ to spare, probably during the time my cars torn apart in jan/feb

can we possibly get some further away shots with lights on/off and a night shot or two from behind the wheel without flash so we can see how well they light the street

I will be coming out with the pre 98s in about a month or two. That way nobody gets left out.

i'll be in for it, but only if they make the lights look different from stock, sorta like the ones hightower was working on.
DANG Those are VEEEERY sweet! i would love to get in on these...but it will be awhile till i get the $ up for them!

Will they be avlb. for a while, and can you get the Amber out as easy with the stock head lamps...or will you do that during your assembly?
THANKS
Damn I'm up for a set, just checking my check book hahahah
Posted By: TGO Re: Milan Motorsports Quad Projector Headlights - 11/11/02 05:55 AM
That's great that I dont' have to trash my existing 9006 bulbs....definitley on my to do list!
Milan,
What kind of Projector units are you using (i.e. Hella, Bosch, Valeo, etc)? And are you using the same projector units in the halogen and xenon versions (w/ the xenon version just being a retrofit from the H9 halogen projector)? And if the xenon models your using are OEM xenon projectors, then are they DOT units, or E-code spec? You didn't happen to be using the universal Hella 90mm H9 units are you? Many people on the Philips Automotive Lighting Talk Forum have found success retro'ing xenon to those (w/ a few shield mods). Sorry for so many questions, but I'm just curious as hell to know what's at the heart of these bad boys
also...if we don't supply the headlights, will you be using ford oem headlights?....not bat aftermarket ones i hope (still bitter)....very sweet though.
I need more pics of the car!! Like back a bit with the whole front end in the pic....
Also a shot of the beam pattern would be great.

Also if I donate my headlights to be remade does that mean I'll be gettring my old housings back with the projector mod? If so what to do with my car with no headlight housings for x number of weeks? What brand is the HID kit? Can you take out the orange tab while doing the conversion? Thanks
...what about pre-98 Mystiques?? Those look very high quality!
I will be getting set of those. Milan you are the man.

INCLUDING pre-98 Mystiques...right?
Originally posted by JessMan:
*sniff sniff* they're Beautiful!!

I have a few questions for ya...

- I noticed the balast (sp?) ziptied behind the light in pic 3, how much is involved in the total setup?

- if I didn't want to have the balast in the engine bay and decided on the halogen, what improvement have you seen with the halogen version as far as beam pattern and brightness?

- I believe with the current HID setups some local CEG'ers have around here, the current draw is enough that the engine has to be running for them to be on, would any rewiring be necessary to avoid that, or is that a general characteristic of HID's? (I don't know too much about the technicalities of it, so please forgive me if thats a dumb question )

They look awesome Milan, they've just been added to my future purchase list!

Jesse, I as well have my ballast zip tied to the same spot that is the best place to have them minus inside the front bumper. The only difference with this upgrade is that the beam of the HID light will be perfect due to the projector housing you will have perfect cut off. No more of the staggerd pattern like you see on our current set-ups. There have been a few great F.A.Qs written on HID by Myself, Quicksilver and MondeoV6 even though there were a few flames there was also alot of info. I would have to say this mod right here has to go down as the best mod in my book for the contour.

-Antonio
Milan,
I'm interested, I emailed you about purchasing a set. . .I love my HIDs, but the chance of getting a beam pattern that isn't scattered and illegal, hmmmmm, time to use some APR. . .hey, if I'm the first one to order, do I get mine quicker??

Suneil
So many questions....

Pics will be coming up of the entire front end, the beam pattern, and a few other things, as well as a night shot.

As far as the Hightower Mod on these, I could probably do the same thing, with his blessing of course ( ) but then you have problems with $$$. These already take forever to make, so doing this will cost another $100 or more per set.

Keep in mind that I just started doing this. As I expand, I will explore doing this some more.

I'll try to get the pics up as soon as I can. Thanks guys.
if you make the pre-98 lights, you would have to come up with a new lens, right? that would be sweet to have clear headlights instead of the refraction ones. also would the housing have to be changed because it has a different style of projecting the light? just some concerns i was wondering about.

btw. these things look great. really nice work.
My eyes just bugged out of my head.

Too bad I want to do other things first (go before show) and I can see well enough to avoid other drivers for now...HID will come later.

Good work, and I hope to do business with you later.
yes, what about our lenses on the pre 98s? will u use the existing lense or the stock lense?
Pre-98s are a lot of work guys. I am going to have to make a new lens for them. Can't put a projector in there and expect it to work with the crummy lenses that the stock lights have.

This is going to be a hard project, no doubt. However, I have to do it. It would not be fair to leave out the pre-98s.

Just give me some time guys...
Milan I have a spare headlight that I'd like to donate to the process. Just email with your address info and I'll send it out to you. I'm not looking for any money but I WILL BE coming out to Chicago in the spring to have you fit my car with them, for sure Consider this a gift from me to you. By the way, the headlight I'm sending to you, has a little blemish on the flat part of the chrome but it looks like thats not going to be a problem anyways. Hope this helps you or someone else out
Posted By: 94ex Re: Milan Motorsports Quad Projector Headlights - 11/12/02 02:49 AM
You are officially my new best friend. Take as long as you need on the pre-98's just as long as they look sweet is all I care about, and that they get made.
Pre-98s are a lot of work guys. I am going to have to make a new lens for them. Can't put a projector in there and expect it to work with the crummy lenses that the stock lights have.

This is going to be a hard project, no doubt. However, I have to do it. It would not be fair to leave out the pre-98s.

Just give me some time guys...

Hmmmmm......lets suppose one had.......lets say a 1995 Mercury Mystique...............I'm interested.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I didn't see anyone post about it... What about the 98+ Mystiques? I know they are different in the area next to the grill (shape of high beam lamp) does that affect anything? Projector lamps on a mystique would look so nice.... Too bad I'm in college, I'll have to save during winter break
Do I get a discount? BTW they look pimp!
i want to buy a set and i dont have a post 98! great job mang.
Milan I want a pair of the pre-98s HIDs. Btw have any idea on the cost so I can start saving up.
Milan, what do the beam patterns look like? Whos modules are you using? Hella? Bosch?
Some night-time pictures please Milan!

AWESOME WORK!

Originally posted by csc99svt:
milan, i got a couple of questions....

i dont know too much about projector style headlamps....are the only differences between the halogen and xenon the brightness or the color as well?

also, are the turn signals affected? how does this affect such things as clear corners and what not?

any plans for matching fog/driving lights?

thanks

Just when I was trying to avoid the mod bug these beauties had to come along!

I am definitely interested in the answer to the halogen vs xenon questions. I don't know much of anything about this stuff so if someone could explain why the xenon are $400 more than the halogen I'd greatly appreciate it.
The Xenons, or HIDs, are approx 3 times brighter than the halogen version, if you choose to go with the 4800K...

The halogens are still at least 35-40% brighter than our stock lights due to the superior projector optics. As far as the turn signal, it is not affected at all.

I've been asked if the headlights will be different in design. To answer your question, the Halogen and Xenon versions are identical to each other, with the Xenons having a slightly deeper projector. However, on the outside, there will be no differences.
Hey Milan,

You've got mail. Just waiting on your responces
Originally posted by svtdc:
I am definitely interested in the answer to the halogen vs xenon questions. I don't know much of anything about this stuff so if someone could explain why the xenon are $400 more than the halogen I'd greatly appreciate it.
HID hardware is expensive. $400 for a set of bulbs and ballasts is nominal. According to Milan, the projectors used in the halogen and HID headlamps are the same, but the HID version uses converted H7 HID capsules. IMHO not as great as purpose-built HID projectors with D2S bulbs, but an acceptable solution to keep costs down. Good job on the projectors anyway, by themselves they are a big improvement over stock reflectors. Hope this answers some questions.
How much install work? 3 screws, splice some wires, optionally secure the ballast, and you're done?

What about the concerns of high current draw from HID? Can I turn these on with the engine off or do I toast my battery in one minute?

They look nice.

Brian Dors
99 SVT
Is there any possibility in sticking with the stock crap reflector for the high beam, and having the price discounted for 2 less projector lenses....not like you'd really need high beams with HID anyway

I wish the Canadian dollar would come outta the dumpster so the exchange wouldn't hurt so much
I need new brakes too, Milan you've given me some tough decisions to make....brake or see????

SAWEEET. I'm in for pre-98's.

Quicksilver, did you hit the sweet spot or what?!?!?!

One more question, where are the HID's sourced from. I remember you, Antonio and Mondeo V6 well....discussing companies

are the 6000K "bulbs" colour coated or is that the actual temp. the arc is burning?
First of all, these things look tight! Second, thankyou for not leaving out the pre-98's in your plans. But if I may I'd like to make a suggestion. Is there some possible way to produce the pre-98 headlights where the turnsignal lamp was also apart of the actual headlamp. So instead of their being 2, the headlamp and the turnsignal, make it all one piece. Mainly I'm thinking of this because I think it would look totally awesome to have these on the pre-98's but w/ the current stock turnsignals, I'm afraid it might look sorta funky w/ the nice clear headlamp and then the retarded lined lense of the stock turnsignal next to it. Just a thought. Don't even know if it is something that is possible to do. Please keep us posted, and keep up the good work.
To everyone:

I have received your PMs and your emails... I will get to answer all of them as soon as I can!! I apologize, but this project is insanely time consuming!

In addition, I will be offering two types of HID hardwere to go along with the Xenon versions!!!:

-Panasonic version, which will be about $425 parts

-Philips Version, which will be about $499 parts

The cost difference will therefore be around 80-100$ when all is said and done...

Lastly, Mystiques will be included in this, 99% possibility.

I can do only lowbeam projectors and leave the highbeams stock too. The looks aren't that good but would save some money.

SO HERE ARE THE LATEST DETAILS:

HALOGENS:

-Low Beam Projectors/Stock High Beams: If you donate lights, $225

-Low Beam Projectors/Stock High Beams: If you don't donate your lights, $425

-Quad Beam Projectors: With Donated lights: $$325

-Quad Beam Projectors: Without Donated lights: $525

XENONS:(KITS ALL USE PANASONIC HID HARDWERE... IF YOU WANT PHILIPS KITS, THEN IT IS $100 EXTRA...)

-Low Beam Projectors/High Beam Stock: With Donated lights: 650$

-Low Beam Projectors/Stock High Beam: Without Donated, $850

-Quad Beam Projectors: With Donated, $750

-Quad Beam Projecors: Without Donated, $950

This is the latest update. I am fighting with several companies to reduce their prices on parts. As of now, this is what I have. The prices may go down, or they may stay the same, or could possibly go up too. THIS IS WHY I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS OR SO, UNTIL I AM TOTALLY SET UP. I WILL DO ALL I CAN TO REDUCE THE PRICES ON THESE.

My webpage should be running starting this friday or saturday, so all the details should be provided on there for you guys.

Thanks everybody!
Originally posted by bxd20:
What about the concerns of high current draw from HID? Can I turn these on with the engine off or do I toast my battery in one minute?
You have to upgrade the fuses to 30A so they won't blow when you light them. But during normal operation, the current draw is less than halogens.
sounds good. i will have to wait to see if the prices do go down.
Originally posted by louisw:
Originally posted by bxd20:
You have to upgrade the fuses to 30A so they won't blow when you light them. But during normal operation, the current draw is less than halogens.
Thanks Louis!! This is exactly true. I've had HID for almost two years now, and no problems have been encountered...
One More Update:

I have a teleconference set up with Philips tomorrow. I am trying to have them supply me directly and thus bring the prices down somewhat. We'll see guys... Wish me luck.
great luck!!!
I wish you the best of luck. Hope this GB gets off the ground.
Nice headlight Milan. Good Luck With MMS!!!!!
The final prices on these will be available for viewing on the MM webpage which should be finished by the end of the week.

Important Update

ALL xenon versions will be equiped with Philips HID hardwere, utilizing OEM D2S bulbs. This means that all Xenons will come with the 4100K bulbs. This puts to rest all the questions as to which HID hardwere will be used.

In addition to this, the Halogen versions will come housings which can easily be retrofitted to handle HID equipment, meaning that the housing will be able to accept a D2S bulb, with minor mod to the housing itself...

Like I said, all the important info will be available on the webpage.

Finally, you can order these starting November 24.
Milan the donated headlight was shipped out yesterday from my work. Just look for a big old towel box that came from Balzers tool coating. Just an FYI to everyone, I sent Milan an extra headlight I had laying around in my garage and if anyone else can do the same, if possible, it would be a good thing. This way maybe he can have a matching set already done and ready to go, reducing your downtime if you have to send out your exsisting headlights. Its a little hard to drive our cars w/o headlights, especially because of where the turn signals are LOL! Just trying to help out the process, doing what I can
As promised, here are the final prices:

LOW BEAM PROJECTOR/HIGH BEAM STOCK:

HALOGEN, UTILIZING H9 BULBS:

-$259 with donor headlights

-$484 with new headlights

(#MM-98CHL)

HID, UTILIZING PHILIPS BALLASTS AND D2S BULBS:

-$689 with donor headlights

-$914 with new headlights

(#MM-98CXL)

QUAD PROJECTOR BEAM:

-HALOGEN, UTILIZING H9 BULBS:

-$389 with donor headlights

-$614 with new headlights

(#MM-98CQH)

HID, UTILIZING PHILIPS BALLASTS AND D2S BULBS:

-$819 with donor headlights

-$1044 with new hadlights

(#MM-98CQX)

***All Xenon Versions will come with quality proven Philips HID hardwere, utilizing the 4100K OEM D2S bulb, providing you with the most lumens available.

***Mystique prices are the same as Contour prices

***When ordering, please provide me with your real name, then CEG screen name, address, and finally the stock number of the product you want. Stock numbers are provided under the products and start with a #

***These lights will come with a limited warranty, in that if there is a problem, you can send them back to me in order for me to attempt to remedy the error

***Shipping and Handling is going to be $10 for a set of headlights

YOU CAN START ORDERING BEGINNING 11/24/2002

Money Order:

MILAN MOTORSPORTS
211 E Naperville Rd
Westmont IL 60559

PayPal: ($15 extra)

milanmotorsports@hotmail.com
How long are these going to be avalible for i would like to get in on it. Got to get the cash together.
I Plan on offering them for an indefinite time period. Of course this can always change...
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PAYING WITH PAYPAL:

PayPal charges $5/100 Dollars that you send. This means that if you send a payment for 400, it would cost you an extra $20. For 800, it would be 40...etc, etc...
PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN ORDERING!!!

This is why I strongly urge you to send a money order!!!
Are the "new" headlight assemblies going to be Ford manufactured or from someone else?
The new headlights are NOT Ford OEM parts. I am using brand new headlights identical to OEM. Otherwise, people would have to spend $248 PER HEADLIGHT for Ford OEM...

i hope they are not the headlights from bat inc...they are horrible quality....
No they are not BAT. But in anycase, the headlights get totally remade, so pretty much the only thing that gets used is the turn signal. Plus, they get resealed all around too...
ATTENTION TO THOSE PAYING WITH MONEY ORDERS:

Please make the money orders payable to:

Milan M Filipovich

Thanks guys!
ya know... i just have to say (although i can't afford the lights) that it's freakin awesome that you guys are making these lights...

congrats to all who are on board!!
Milan did you get that light yet?
No sir, I haven't.
Any pictures of the beam patterns yet? I'm still curious as to how the beams look on the ground or against a wall.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PAYING WITH PAYPAL:

PayPal charges $5/100 Dollars that you send. This means that if you send a payment for 400, it would cost you an extra $20. For 800, it would be 40...etc, etc...
PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN ORDERING!!!

This is why I strongly urge you to send a money order!!!

That's strange, I just paid TCE for my rear brake kit via paypal, and I wasn't charged any extra monies. I even checked the paypal site and I didn't see anything about fees per dollar amount spent.
they dont charge you they lop it off of what they hand over to the vendor on certain account setups
Yeah, Milan probably has the PayPal Premier Gold account (meaning he collects money for a living), then they charge a percentage based on the sale amount (I forget what the percentage is,). The free consumer PayPal account has no such charges, since it is for personal use
Damn, I'm going to have to spend an additional $100 just to charge using a credit card, UGH! $1044+100+10 for shipping??? Well, still better than trying to get that option on a european car. . .actually, only BMW, Mercedes, and Audi come with the dual projector option, so, $1154 is still a good deal. . .man, I can't wait. . .
Just send a money order. Much cheaper - $5 at my local grocery store. Your bank has it to for a little more.
with paypal the only way to recieve a credit card payment with paypa is with the premiere or business account, they don't allow credit card payment in the personal account only checking, etc payments. i found that out the hard way.
Like I said guys, PayPal sucks. But this is something I cannot control. I would much rather you guys send me a money order.

If you don't have the cash, you can always go to your band and they can charge your card, and convert it into a money order. There is your solution in this matter.

BTW, the beam pattern will be on here soon. Sorry for the delays...
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:
Just send a money order. Much cheaper - $5 at my local grocery store. Your bank has it to for a little more.

5 bucks for a money order? Your grocery store is ripping you off. A money order costs about 50-75 cents around here.

Now, most banks will charge about 5 bucks for a cashier's check depending on your type of account.
so, no night pictures yet?

How long does it take to complete? Also can I get the turn signal white?
wow, those are the coolest lights ive ever seen

this will be my next mod, damn that mod bug.. its eating away all my money heheh

i want to see more pics, especially ones at night of both the halogen and HID

Quicksilver, is it possible to buy the halogen ones, then get the HIDs installed later? Or would it be easiest to wait until I can afford the HID version

anyone have info on the D2S beam pattern? is it similar to H4?

what are the bulbs that go in the highbeams?
does this setup use stock wiring?

where do the balasts go? are they contained in the "remade" housing?

anyone have links to the D2S setup in non-contour specific?

looks like a sweet setup. good work?

what, BTW is the patent covering?

-eric
Milan,
Can we start ordering? What's the status? Pics of beam patterns? I'm getting my MO taken care of today. . .

Suneil
Milan ... are you ready to roll with these? Let us all know when you wanna start taking orders. Thanks!
GB for lights here guys, and yes IT'S ON!
GUYS AND GALS, I AM NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR THESE. THERE IS A SEPARATE THREAD ON THIS. THE PRICES ARE EXACT SAME AS THE ONES YOU SEE HERE.

THE PRICES WILL BE GOOD FROM NOW UNTIL 1/15/2003. AFTER THAT THEY MAY GO UP...

(TO ORDER THESE, PLESE CLICK HERE)
© CEG Archives