Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: WeaponSVT_dup1 Full Pre98 Body Kits???? - 11/07/02 11:21 AM
Havent posted in a while, and its good to be posting again! Anyways I've been saving up and its time to invest =)

I've seen a lot posts here, but had my eyes on the pre98 svt add-ons.

Question 1
WIll there ever be a pre98 complete svt body kit? If so around how much.

Question 2
Will the ordinary SVT side skirts yfit on pre98's to match your front bumper Micah? If so I might have to talk to you about the next front bumber group buys and who can install/paint em. ^_^!

Question 3
Pre 98 rear bumps, do they exsist? If so what would be the price on them? I am assuming around the cost of the front bumper.

Sorry for not searching for this info! Im on my school's server and its a hassle trying to get things to load up. So this is just easier for me.

- Weapon
P.S. Got my 12's baby! 2 Infinity Kappa Perfects
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: Full Pre98 Body Kits???? - 11/07/02 02:29 PM
1: Probably not anytime soon.
2: Yes they do. So e-mail Micah.
3: Aren't any pre-98 svt rear bumpers. BUT svt rear bumpers bolt right up to any tour. Cost varies on location of purchase...
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Full Pre98 Body Kits???? - 11/07/02 06:03 PM
everything that we use is from a 98-00 svt contour. even micahs pre 98 bumper and myselfs started out with an svt front fascia that was later modified to fit.
Posted By: WeaponSVT_dup1 Re: Full Pre98 Body Kits???? - 11/08/02 12:15 AM
Ooh Goodie

Time to look around for some good painters in my area, to match my teal color and debadge. Thanks for the info guys.

- Weapon
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Full Pre98 Body Kits???? - 11/08/02 04:30 AM
performance fords is working on body kits.
Posted By: m!key Re: Full Pre98 Body Kits???? - 11/08/02 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
performance fords is working on body kits.

even for the pre 98?
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Full Pre98 Body Kits???? - 11/08/02 05:26 AM
i e-mailed them and said i have a pre98,, to me it sounds like they're doing it for every year (and probably cougars and maybe zx2's as well), but we'll have to wait and see, they said it shouldn't be much longer.
i e-mailed them and said i have a pre98,, to me it sounds like they're doing it for every year (and probably cougars and maybe zx2's as well), but we'll have to wait and see, they said it shouldn't be much longer.

Yeah and ive been waiting for over a year for a carbon fibre hood from them....... Their estimates are, shall we say optimistic......
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: Full Pre98 Body Kits???? - 11/09/02 12:27 PM

it will probably be something like the razzi kit that fits im guessing then.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Full Pre98 Body Kits???? - 11/09/02 05:03 PM
i hope not, they said it'll be more agressive than stock but keep the contour's lines,,, they should know if it's like the razzi kit then they won't sell any.
Posted By: Ryno368 Re: Full Pre98 Body Kits???? - 11/13/02 04:30 AM
yeah the razzi kits are so boring this guy in my town custom molded a buddy club integra kit to his 98 contour it looks sweet he is on contour.org somewhere
© CEG Archives