Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: TEAccessories_dup1 Interest: 2 way FM alarm, VA-124 - 10/16/02 09:33 PM
I am seeing who would be up for a group buy on this alarm. I am looking on importing then. You will need to prepay, and it may take some time("Lead time for regular order is 20-40 days" and then I need to ship them out. They will be sent back out within 3 days of receiving them. You will know everything I know on when they are coming. The price will be $115 shipped. YES $115 USD SHIPPED!!!! They will not be sold for that price normally so If you would want it, POST. you will save money. Now to info about the alarm.
BRIEF INTRODUCTION

Two-way car alarm system is one of the newest and hi-tech car security systems in the world. It combines the function of anti-theft transmitter and that of feedback pager. You can not only enjoy all the normal security functions, but also be able to get aware of the car status from the color LCD screen at any time. Our VA-124 two-way car alarm system adopts FSK modulation and anti-interference circuit, being more reliable.

MAIN FEATURES

Remote transmission range to main unit around 300M
Remote feedback range to transmitter up to 1000M
American MICROCHIP adopted, more reliable
Code-hopping remote controller£¬anti scan or copy
Car status checking via LCD of remote controller at any time
Two way feedback confirmation, everything under control
Trunk-opening with remote controller, easy and convenient
Remote engine and air conditioner starter (optional£©
Transmitter keyboard lock, avoiding misplay
Auto-arming function to ensure all-time safety
Two stage shock sensor£¬telling different impact degree
Smart anti-rush function when being remotely started£¨optional£©
System reset to avoid malfunction of microcomputer in main unit
Using FLASH memory chip to safeguard system once deenergized

SPECIFICATIONS

Packing Method£º12 SETS/CTN
Box Meas£º24.5x18.5x8.5(CM)
Carton Meas.£º52x39x28(CM)
G.W.£º18(KG)
N.W.£º16(KG)
Working Voltage£ºDC12V (MAIN UNIT)
Working frequency£º433.9MHZ
Controller Battery£ºAAA DC1.5V
That is all the info I have at this time but if you would like to know something more let me know.
Thank you
Mark Hubert

i would be interested after christmas is over if it could wait. too many expenses right now.

also, who would i get to install it on my car?
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Interest: 2 way FM alarm, VA-124 - 10/17/02 12:42 AM
i'm interested, just can't afford it right now,, maybe after christmas,, march/april would be good.
Posted By: JonGordo8 Re: Interest: 2 way FM alarm, VA-124 - 10/17/02 02:31 AM
Does that price include the remote start as well?
Posted By: hydro Re: Interest: 2 way FM alarm, VA-124 - 10/17/02 02:39 AM
thats an excellent price, i would be down for 1...
Posted By: csc99svt Re: Interest: 2 way FM alarm, VA-124 - 10/17/02 02:40 AM
for 115 dollars!?!?!?!?

hell yeah!
yes the remote start is in that. They will be avalable after the GB at my site. It will be a little more but still a vary good deal. I need alot of people to get this to happen so if you do know anyone let them know. I don't think you will ever find it cheaper. I have it on 3 diffrent forums right now and I think one more coming soon. I really want this to go though so keep the intrest coming.
Posted By: ssmumich00_dup1 Re: Interest: 2 way FM alarm, VA-124 - 10/17/02 03:00 AM
sounds real good, how will it by pass the PAL built in on the CSVTs??? Would I get it installed by BestBuy or something?? I'd be in if it's simple to get installed and can bypass the PAL with no problems. . .

Suneil
Posted By: Livinsvt_dup1 Re: Interest: 2 way FM alarm, VA-124 - 10/17/02 03:43 PM
Id be intrested
Posted By: Beowulf Re: Interest: 2 way FM alarm, VA-124 - 10/17/02 06:56 PM
Hmmm....$115? I am interested, but I have to make sure I will have the money...and that I might not have nailed down for a week or two.
Posted By: hmouta_dup1 Re: Interest: 2 way FM alarm, VA-124 - 10/18/02 03:11 AM
u will have to get an alarm shop to install it and use a bypass kit like from dei or something. i dont know if this alarm would be compatible w/ dei products. is the remote start setup to work w/ mtx's
© CEG Archives