Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: PXRacing Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/11/02 10:56 PM
PXRacing is now offering reduced prices on the Vortech Supercharger for Contour/Cougars. I would love to see the growth of performance minded and performance capable Contour/Cougars roaming the US, it's just such a nice thought, and so I decided to reduce our profit margin and bring you the lowest prices you'll find on these units. If you've been debating or shopping around for one, here's your chance to get 'The DEAL!'

Vortech Units, Single/Group Pricing

1-$3049.95...2-3029.95...3 or more-$2999.95

The units are very capable alone, but if you look at the Forced Induction Section you'll find that fast4dr has installed a Aquamist Water Injection system to drastically decrease incoming air temp. and chance of detonation. The Aquamist will also help you run at full boost more consistently as well as increase power. I'm not 100% sure if this works, but I think if you put ice water in the water tank, for example when dragracing, this can also up the ante even more. To get more info on the Aquamist System you can Click Here!!

If you have questions and would rather email for quicker response you can email us at PXRacing@aol.com
Posted By: Journie Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/12/02 02:13 AM
Damn if I wasnt getting ready to spend $205K on a house I would be in this.
did those boys ever finish the returnless compatable system they were working on?
Posted By: ssmumich00_dup1 Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/12/02 04:24 PM
what about the whole reliability issue? I thought they were all choking up and breaking on the cegers?
Suneil
Posted By: JETNBYA Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/12/02 05:02 PM
Reliability is very good. I have had mine for 8000 miles with no failures. They had a few initial problems, but those seem to be sorted out.
Posted By: kinger_dup1 Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/12/02 05:08 PM
Guys this is a AWESOME price, I have been searching around for awhile and the best price I have found is $3050 and that is with connections, otherwise its is at least $3200 anywhere on line. AS you know count me in, thanks Micah!
Originally posted by Speed Demon:
did those boys ever finish the returnless compatable system they were working on?
Posted By: PXRacing Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/12/02 07:16 PM
Guy's I'm really just going out on a limb to increase the performance level of the Contour/Cougar. Again I don't make any large profits from this but it's sure nice to know my fellow CEG'ers will be whooping up on some Cobra's and LS1's.

The reliability issue has been resolved with Vortech! I mean does anyone really think Vortech would continue selling the unit if the didn't solve the problems, I can tell you right now, NO!!! Anyway I've already discussed the issues w/the Engineer at Vortech and he says they've taken cared of the initial failures the system encountered.
It's also nice to know the system is backed by a 3-yr warranty.

Guy's I already got 2 people that have emailed me, saying there in so just one more person is needed to get this 'Earth Shattering Price, though I'd love to see more!'

muscle motors quoted me a price of 2999 about a month ago.
Posted By: abwamo_dup1 Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/12/02 07:20 PM
i can get it for $4200CND+7%tax roughly around $2800US without a group buy from a local preformace shop. if you guys want i can ask if they offer a better deal with a group buy. I'm not sure if there is any duty on stuff getting shipped from Canada, but i'll look into it this weekend when i'm free.
Posted By: PXRacing Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/12/02 08:27 PM
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
muscle motors quoted me a price of 2999 about a month ago.

RTStabler51 does this look like a SWAP meet to YOU!!!

Let me just tell you what most of you as customers don't know about Muscle Motors (alot of things I won't mention here but I can tell you there is a mountain of Negatives that you aren't aware of about this company)

First off, Muscle Motors is a Stab in the Back to the Performance Industry , it's amazing they can stilloperate ince he sells things for pennies on a dollar. You want Honesty, here's Honesty! I'm making $50 profit off the Blower kit when 3 people buyin. That's a total of $150 profit. That's less than what most companies will make on this kit selling one unit. For those of you that don't know JACK the owner of Muscle Motors, he's an A**HOLE plain and simple, and this isn't just my opinion but the fact and opinion of people that know him and the way he does business, I'm just starting to realize what a JACK A*S he really is, get it JACK, JACK A*S. If you as an individual would rather save every last penny you own and help out an IDIOT like this than by all means 'GO AHEAD!' The amount of time it would take me to finalize the purchases, make the calls, order it ect.,ect., the $150 profit I make off of 3 people is no profit at all.

If you want Good, Honest Service, someone that will always respond to you and make sure everything is taken cared of (ask around on the board about my service credentials) than I'm here and willing to help my fellow CEG'ers. For those of you that would rather support Muscle Motors, by all means go ahead, no PUN taken, but I really don't want to and don't have time to help people who will swindle around to save every last penny they have when there offered an extremely good deal already.....This my Friends is Honesty!

Some of these comments in no way is in reference to those that will always choose service over the ultimate dollar...

Thank You for Your Time!!
Posted By: PXRacing Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/12/02 08:33 PM
Originally posted by abwamo:
i can get it for $4200CND+7%tax roughly around $2800US without a group buy from a local preformace shop. if you guys want i can ask if they offer a better deal with a group buy. I'm not sure if there is any duty on stuff getting shipped from Canada, but i'll look into it this weekend when i'm free.

PLZ stop with the agony already!!! You're quoting a price to someone that knows what the distributor cost is. $2800US, I guess the guy must owe you MONEY, because there definately paying you to have the kit, catch my DRIFT!!!
Posted By: RyeLou Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/12/02 09:18 PM
Micah, was I one of the 2 that were in that you emailed?
MIcah, do you know if Vortec has come out with a system to work with returnless fuel systems?

-neal
Posted By: abwamo_dup1 Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 12:51 AM
Originally posted by wattspxr:

PLZ stop with the agony already!!! You're quoting a price to someone that knows what the distributor cost is. $2800US, I guess the guy must owe you MONEY, because there definately paying you to have the kit, catch my DRIFT!!!

I'm not trying to argue with you but this is the price i was quoted before my tranny blew back in july. i wish i had the money to buy one and send you a copy of the reciept.
actually the price might still go lower than 2800 and i'll let you know by Sunday when i talk to the owner of the store "who must be trying to go out of business, I guess".
if you want i can get you one for 2800 and save the headache of having to make the $150 off the 3 S/C.

Posted By: perry_dup1 Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 02:11 AM
First off, Muscle Motors is a Stab in the Back to the Performance Industry

And your comments toward them are a stab in the back of professionalism.
Posted By: PXRacing Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Ryan Lewis:
Micah, was I one of the 2 that were in that you emailed?

Yeah, I think it does include you...

For those that are interested in this GB, plz confirm here on this thread. I would like to post the names of those interested so we know where we're at.
Posted By: DJCASPER2 Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 03:34 AM
wattspxr I think you are doing a great job, don't listen to other people, they shold start a GB, if I would have the money, I would get one too. Good luck.
Posted By: abwamo_dup1 Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 04:36 AM
I'm not starting a group buy, and i dont want the headache of runing one. I thought it would be nice to let people know that there is better deals out there if they want to save money. But when you get attacked and someone tries to make you look like a liar you have to get defensive and stand up for youself.
All I wanted to say if you guys wanted the deal i could have hooked anyone up here in Edmonton because i know the owner of a local performance shop. You guys get to deal with him, not me being a middle man try to make money off anyone.
Actually I couldn't wait till the weekend so i stopped by today after my classes and this what i was told: He can't give a better price on the S/C than $4200CND ($2625US) but he will knock off the 7% tax if you live outside Canada (tax is only applicable to Canadians), and since he gets his S/C from the States he can have the S/C shipped to any US resident from inside the States so No Duty probably just your local taxes.
he is only making 5% ($200CND) off each S/C, so his cost is $4000 which is around $2500US.
All i can say i learned a good lesson out of this, you know of something good keep it to yourself next time.
Posted By: onosway Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 05:07 AM
Returnless systems??!?!!!

Hey Micah, your a good guy i've purchased and have inquired several times about SVT/Contour related stuff and you've always been great!

BUT THE QUESTION @ HAND! Has vortec created a returnless fuel system version of they're infamous S/C kit?
Posted By: 98c70turbo Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 05:19 AM
Originally posted by nyceboi:
Returnless systems??!?!!!

I would like to know too thanks

Posted By: PXRacing Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 08:29 AM
I'm not starting a group buy, and i dont want the headache of runing one. I thought it would be nice to let people know that there is better deals out there if they want to save money. But when you get attacked and someone tries to make you look like a liar you have to get defensive and stand up for youself.
All I wanted to say if you guys wanted the deal i could have hooked anyone up here in Edmonton because i know the owner of a local performance shop. You guys get to deal with him, not me being a middle man try to make money off anyone.
Actually I couldn't wait till the weekend so i stopped by today after my classes and this what i was told: He can't give a better price on the S/C than $4200CND ($2625US) but he will knock off the 7% tax if you live outside Canada (tax is only applicable to Canadians), and since he gets his S/C from the States he can have the S/C shipped to any US resident from inside the States so No Duty probably just your local taxes.
he is only making 5% ($200CND) off each S/C, so his cost is $4000 which is around $2500US.
All i can say i learned a good lesson out of this, you know of something good keep it to yourself next time.

You say, "I'm not starting a Group Buy, and I don't want the headache of running one," yet you're willing to burst the bubble of one that is.. (Read on and you'll see something interesting that'll develop from your comment)
------------------------------------------------------------
No, it's not that you keep it to yourself, that's great if you find a deal and would love to share it. The part that makes me sick is it's become a NORM here on CEG that folks like you decide to mention such a SUPPOSEDLY GREAT DEAL only when someone else like me actually offers a Good Honest Deal. I can tell you one thing, I'll be calling Vortech Tommorrow about this deal you supposedly claim as you can't sell a part less then Distributor Cost, the actual cost we would pay for the kit, and guess what, that's exactly what he's doing, WAY below distributor cost that I'm actually amazed, better yet STUNNED! You best hope you just didn't jepordize this companys relations with Vortech in anyway, you may have not created Headache for you but your comment sure may have created headache for them.

A number of my companions in the industry will have a Field Day tommorrow when I tell them how much there selling the Vortech Unit for out in Canada, Boy I can't Wait, this is gonna get interesting!!!

Performance Industry is so Saturated, it's SAD. Many people actually think that companies selling parts out there, live under a tent and live off of Bread and water...

Sorry, Honest and Good People of this Forum, I'm just disgusted with what I have to go through everytime I offer something Good!!!!

Posted By: PXRacing Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 08:45 AM
Originally posted by perry:
First off, Muscle Motors is a Stab in the Back to the Performance Industry

And your comments toward them are a stab in the back of professionalism.

And your comment makes me feel like I need a Tylenol!

JACK is an A*S and you just put yourself in that category too. Whether you know him or not, whether you've purchased from him or not, You still don't know JACK hahaha, of whats going on in this industry and if you do, you sure don't know the full news. I made the comment in the name of PROFFESIONALISM as Jack is in no way a proffesional and has stabbed Companies many times over and in all Honesty doesn't deserve to be in business, take my word for it as selling parts is in no way my Bread and Butter, rather more like a Hobby at the present, as I'm a Longshoreman in Hawaii and so obviously you can see where most of the BUTTER comes from, so I have no Problem being Honest and Forthcoming about a Problem!!!

You know PERRY, I'd just like to say from a Proffesional to an Idiot, "If you only knew half the STORY, this is my Diary!" Now if you only could find a better means of communicating on these boards rather than wasting your time evaluating others comments and posting for all to see instead of keeping it to yourself, IN FACT you know what, You've just WASTED MY STICKEN TIME!!!

Posted By: PXRacing Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 08:53 AM
Sorry guy's but I had to waste my time clearing the STENCH in the AIR so to speak!!! Trust me they'll be back, which makes it all the more sad, I mean haven't I made my CASE very clear with these intruders....

I'll find out 9/13, Friday, first thing on the Returnless deal but I don't think they have a system available for this type of system yet. I sure hope I'm Wrong! I'll post my POSITIVE Comments for all to SEE

In Hawaiian we say, 'A Hui Ho'Malamapono, Aloha

To the Intruders, in Hawaii we say, 'KEFE!!!'
Posted By: kinger_dup1 Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 01:22 PM
Just to clear up the returnless thing. Vortech has the kit but doesn't have a chip program for it yet as they can't find a car. As of two weeks ago they had no plans on releaseing a returnless kit unless someone dropped off thier car for testing. This shouldn't detract anyone however, a MAF, 24# injectors, and a dyno tuned chip would make the kit work just fine.

As for Muscle motors, the price is a lie, I just got a e-mail from them here it is:

Jesse,

The Vortech S/C
kit for your application is $3199.99

We have some of the best prices in the country on Brand New and Used High
Performance parts for domestic and import applications. Please feel free to
email us with your needs.

Contact us back at sales@musclemotors.com or (818)888-7778 (8AM-6PM M-F and
9AM-12PM Sat. PST) for more information or to place your order today.

MMP Sales
Muscle Motors Performance
sales@musclemotors.com
http://www.musclemotors.com
818-888-7778
"Here to Make Racing Affordable for Everyone!"

Maybe they quoted a wrong price or whatever but this price from Micah is DAMN good, he is being brutally honest here.
Posted By: RyeLou Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 01:44 PM
kinger, you are still in on it, right? I hope so. Maybe Muscle Motors was quoting a price of a Vortech kit that was sent back, thats why it was so low, haha. It sounds possible: " We have some of the best prices in the country on Brand New and Used High Performance parts for domestic and import applications"
Posted By: ssmumich00_dup1 Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 03:55 PM
I have a 98 CSVT, I don't need to worry about the returnless fuel system, do i?

Suneil
A lie? Nope...ask again, that is the price for the polished one..

Ryan,

How is $2999 brand new?

We have some of the best prices in the country on Brand New and Used
High
Performance parts for domestic and import applications. Please feel
free to

Contact us back at and

MMP Sales
<a href="mailto:sales@musclemotors.com">sales@musclemotors.com">sales@musclemotors.com</a> or (818)888-7778 (8AM-6PM M-F
and

MMP Sales
<a href="mailto:sales@musclemotors.com

818-888-7778

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 12:49 PM
To: info@musclemotors.com
Subject: Vortec

Just wondering how much the SVT Contour S/C kit is.

Ryan
98.5 CSVT

and the one stating your price...

P/N 4FS218-010SQ Satin $2999.99
P/N 4FS218-018SQ Polished $3199.99

The Vortech kit comes with a Bosch bypass valve kit by the way.

We have some of the best prices in the country on Brand New and Used
High
Performance parts for domestic and import applications. Please feel
free to

Contact us back at and

MMP Sales
<a href="mailto:sales@musclemotors.com">sales@musclemotors.com">sales@musclemotors.com</a> or (818)888-7778 (8AM-6PM M-F
and

MMP Sales

818-888-7778

Originally posted by kinger:
Just to clear up the returnless thing. Vortech has the kit but doesn't have a chip program for it yet as they can't find a car. As of two weeks ago they had no plans on releaseing a returnless kit unless someone dropped off thier car for testing. This shouldn't detract anyone however, a MAF, 24# injectors, and a dyno tuned chip would make the kit work just fine.

As for Muscle motors, the price is a lie, I just got a e-mail from them here it is:

Jesse,

The Vortech S/C
kit for your application is $3199.99

We have some of the best prices in the country on Brand New and Used High
Performance parts for domestic and import applications. Please feel free to

Contact us back at 9AM-12PM Sat. PST) for more information or to place your order today.

MMP Sales
<a href="mailto:sales@musclemotors.com">sales@musclemotors.com">sales@musclemotors.com</a> or (818)888-7778 (8AM-6PM M-F and

MMP Sales

818-888-7778

Maybe they quoted a wrong price or whatever but this price from Micah is DAMN good, he is being brutally honest here.
Originally posted by ssmumich00:
I have a 98 CSVT, I don't need to worry about the returnless fuel system, do i?

Suneil

nope, your good to go!

-neal
Posted By: kinger_dup1 Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 04:51 PM
RTstabler-

Well that makes sense for muscle motors to only quote me the polished one I shouldn't have used "lie" it seemed a little harsh now that I look back. My bad.

Anyway its the same price for 3 of us and I would rather buy from Micah then MM. So yes I'm 100% committed, and actually need it fairly soon if possible, like the end of the month maybe? Install of the SC 3L will be oct 19 and I want to confirm I have all the parts beforehand so were not standed. Thanks!

On the 'returnless' subject,earlier this year a CEG'er in Detroit was going to get a Vortec 'gratis' so we could develop a returnless system,Vortec never came through and,as far as I am aware,did not market a 'return' kit...maybe that changed?
Posted By: onosway Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 05:50 PM
I can take my car to Vortec if you know... they so badly need to tune it on a Returnless

Of course... I charge $2999 per session... so maybe we can work out a deal

Posted By: PXRacing Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 06:18 PM
RSTabler 51 plz kindly remove yourself from this thread and if anyone would like to follow RSTabler and his claimed prices whether true or not, by all means plz do so.
I really don't got time for this nonsense, I'm not here to debate prices, I know what the Distributor cost is, and I know for a fact I'm giving this away at a steal. If Muscle Motors is giving away the kit for $2999.00, polished RSTABLER, they better look out. All these claims you and awaba, whatevers is making is ridiculous and shows just one of the reasons why 'JACK is unliked in the industry.' Not including his dealings with people on a personal basis, but this guy does not stop complaining, harassing distributors and in no way tries to make anything near competitve pricing rather gives things away for practically free in favor of taking away business from many companies he dislikes for pennies on the dollar. If you want to support him, plz get the HECK off this thread as I can't stand this crap anymore. Now you're seriously wasting bandspace here in my POST, F*CK

For those of you that are still here, give yourself a pat on the back for believing in me, because TRUST me, I have
no reasons to lie to you

By the way guy's, it really doesn't matter whether any go in on this deal with me or not, I honestly don't really make nothing and in all Honesty, $150 profit from 3 people, I'd rather be out surfing on my free time or fiddling with my SVT, trying to finish this Bitch of an HEATSHIELD I said I'm working on. I came here with Honest and UpFront Intentions to help out my fellow CEG'ers. I am only offering such a discount to the Contour/Cougar application mainly since I'm an enthusiast of this crowd for a long time standing and know many of you and feel it's my duty to offer such a steal........Thanks
Posted By: PXRacing Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 06:23 PM
Guy's unfortunately as you know Vortech is a big deal when it comes to the SEMA show and as preperations are being made for this event, Vortech has put a hold on the Returnless System at the moment till after SEMA in October.
Vortech said they started tinckering with the Returnless but as mentioned things have come up. I will definately make sure that they try and get on the ball with the system after SEMA is over, and I hope maybe NYCEBOI I'll take that offer, though I can tell you, I doubt they'll pay you to use your car, I can tell you they'll be something very worthwhile in it for you!!!
Posted By: RyeLou Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 06:24 PM
Originally posted by kinger:
RTstabler-

Well that makes sense for muscle motors to only quote me the polished one I shouldn't have used "lie" it seemed a little harsh now that I look back. My bad.

Anyway its the same price for 3 of us and I would rather buy from Micah then MM. So yes I'm 100% committed, and actually need it fairly soon if possible, like the end of the month maybe? Install of the SC 3L will be oct 19 and I want to confirm I have all the parts beforehand so were not standed. Thanks!

I hope to get this going well before the end of the month! I planned on ordering the kit by the end of next week and having it shipped a.s.a.p. Actually, I hope to have my car back sometime around the 2nd week of October... Micah, Vortech put a hold on the returnless kits, but we would still be set, correct? (My car is a '98 E0 so I'm okay)
Posted By: PXRacing Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 06:29 PM
Guy's unfortunately as you know Vortech is a big deal when it comes to the SEMA show and as preperations are being made for this event, Vortech has put a hold on the Returnless System at the moment till after SEMA in October.
Vortech said they started tinckering with the Returnless but as mentioned things have come up. I will definately make sure that they try and get on the ball with the system after SEMA is over, and I hope maybe NYCEBOI I'll take that offer, though I can tell you, I doubt they'll pay you to use your car, I can tell you they'll be something very worthwhile in it for you!!!

You know for those of you with returnless, you may want to consider the Turbo, it will work with your setup if you weren't aware of it. Ck w/Terry Haines, Chris Hightower or Keyser on that, though the price may be out of some of your reach...
Posted By: abwamo_dup1 Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 06:33 PM
I'm sorry for bursting a bubble in your thread. I didn't know that you were doing that as a business. I thought you can still work out a better deal than 2999 with a g/b, since i was able to get a better price without a g/b.
hey, if I know you had a business and you wanted to make a little money i would have kept my info to myself, like i said before i was trying to help. I thought i can save you and other CEGr's some money but i just realized i was interferring with your business.
I'll say it again i'm sorry for being a pain in tha @ss, but i had to stand up for myelf because you made me look like a liar.
If its your way to get back at me and ruin my relationship with the company that has been giving me prices at 5% above cost for the past few years will go ahead if it makes you fell better. And if you really want to hurt the relationship between Vortech and the guys that have been very nice too me that don't deserve any of this you are not a very nice guy.
just a question how many of you guys can get Centerforce dual friction clutch for $312.50US, well i dont think i'll be able to do that anymore. you see these guys are high volume sellers and they do get better prices than most companies if you want to ruin a good thing... i guess its too bad that you are that way.
i'd like to thank everybody for putting up with me i didn't know i was going to hurt anybody in the end.
Posted By: PXRacing Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 06:36 PM
Ryan Lewis of Course!!!
talk about professionalism d!ckhead.

I didn't post it to disclaim YOU, I posted, for someone who said I lied!

and for your info, I tried editing down, but I can't!

I'm hope your company takes off...

later
Posted By: PXRacing Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 07:11 PM
I'm sorry for bursting a bubble in your thread. I didn't know that you were doing that as a business. I thought you can still work out a better deal than 2999 with a g/b, since i was able to get a better price without a g/b.
hey, if I know you had a business and you wanted to make a little money i would have kept my info to myself, like i said before i was trying to help. I thought i can save you and other CEGr's some money but i just realized i was interferring with your business.
I'll say it again i'm sorry for being a pain in tha @ss, but i had to stand up for myelf because you made me look like a liar.
If its your way to get back at me and ruin my relationship with the company that has been giving me prices at 5% above cost for the past few years will go ahead if it makes you fell better. And if you really want to hurt the relationship between Vortech and the guys that have been very nice too me that don't deserve any of this you are not a very nice guy.
just a question how many of you guys can get Centerforce dual friction clutch for $312.50US, well i dont think i'll be able to do that anymore. you see these guys are high volume sellers and they do get better prices than most companies if you want to ruin a good thing... i guess its too bad that you are that way.
i'd like to thank everybody for putting up with me i didn't know i was going to hurt anybody in the end.

Bro it,s not that I'm calling you a liar, but I am calling Bluff. In either way, Vortech offers a 5% discount to any distributor that purchases over 5 units at a time, so guess what even with the discount, that's still above your claimed price of $2650.00, so unless this guy is stealing it from someone or Vortech you can see how unbelievably unbelievable this is. I'm not out to kill this guy's company, but I won't stand on the side and make as if nothing if I'm aware someone is selling less than distributor cost, I mean even though this is just a startup business for me and nothing serious at the moment, I'd love to see my business and that of many others bloom, those like me that are honest and straightforward, not out to for the ultimate dollar and a million sales but just the enjoyment of helping others and doing something you enjoy, working around performance goodies, believe me I'm in the business to make a Profit and guy's like that only turn that reality into a DREAM. It's one thing if he's selling it at Jobber, I would have no problem with that, it's another when he's selling it for less than it cost to get it, I mean how the HELL, go figure.

Unfortunately, Vortech as I know, doesn't hassle with Interent Pricing, the Internet market is just so saturated, it's almost as if customers are distributors themselves at the prices there buying superchargers for nowadays, so you won't need to worry about that company getting the HEAT. Anyway Bro, what are you worrying about, you never mentioned the name of the Company, at least I didn't see it! I guess my little scare worked
Really, Superchargers aren't something I really care to push on the Internet and I don't as it really is an UNPROFITTABLE SALE!!!
Posted By: PXRacing Re: Vortech Supercharger @GB Pricing - 09/13/02 07:19 PM
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
talk about professionalism d!ckhead.

I didn't post it to disclaim YOU, I posted, for someone who said I lied!

and for your info, I tried editing down, but I can't!

I'm hope your company takes off...

later

Trust me I'm far from a DickHead, so you better start checking between that pants of yours.

You wanted to prove someone a liar, do it somewhere else. Bad enough I had to waste enough Band Space here making my argument against you and a couple others, but damn to post a Stupid Gettesberg Address as to why you're not a liar in my post just pisses me off, so plz do at least me a favor and don't post here again.

Now I'm gonna have to try and Lock this thread and start a whole New one so people can get the info. there here to get and not read a bunch of arguments...
© CEG Archives