Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Toadster_dup1 anyone doing a group buy on 16" tires? - 08/28/02 04:10 PM
i need some!
Know what? That is a good idea. Some good, lightweight racing 16's. Maybe we should contact ZX2Racing for some of his. I haven't bought anything from him in some time...
I'll take one...

J/K

Try here www.groupbuycenter.com/main.asp
If you guys are interested, ZXTuner just emailed me back and said that he has limited supply (read: 3 sets) left on the 16" Slipstreams - in Bronze finish only. Set of four with shipping comes to $556.
Drop me a line...
Posted By: Journie Re: anyone doing a group buy on 16" tires? - 08/31/02 05:48 AM
Originally posted by chknhwk:
If you guys are interested, ZXTuner just emailed me back and said that he has limited supply (read: 3 sets) left on the 16" Slipstreams - in Bronze finish only. Set of four with shipping comes to $556.
Drop me a line...
I think he said TIRES?
Toadster if I had any sets left(i get three a year) I could help you out,but I dont.I could have gotten you some for $40 each plus shipping.Yokohamas.
Also, it doesn't look like the Slipstreams come in the 4x108 pattern. Thats what I wanted for my car.

I know the ZX2 is different. My brother had a flat and my donut spare was available and his wasn't (bolted under stereo equipment). I tried to put mine on and it wouldn't fit. There was no clearance issues because it was on the rear, it just wouldn't fit.
Oh. How about some Kumho MX's for the 16" wheels I want to get? LOL Duh...
No, I think they do come in the 4x108 pattern. I also saw them on the www.groupbuycentralthingy.com. It was the 4x4.25 bolt pattern.
Check out my GB on rims/combo

Sorry to leech your post
Originally posted by iceotron:
Check out my GB on rims/combo

Sorry to leech your post

NO! That's ok, I f'd it up anyway. They were asking for tires and I started wheels. LOL
That's a sweet deal on the VX-8's, though. Nice. Not what I'm looking for right now.
© CEG Archives