Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I would like to inform you that I have organized a group buy with Http://www.cardiscountstereos.com They have authorized me to organize a HUGE Group Buy on all the products on they're site, going through over 7 forums all around the US. At this point I need to know how much interest there is and on what products so I can then give you all the discounted prices and group buy code. I have ordered many things through this company and can assure you that they are reputable. Please post any interest and questions here or email me at

Amp.tron@verizon.net (preferred for quick response). Thank you all for your time.
My friend would have a been interested if they had some quality amps and stuff.
Any idea what the discount percentage is? Looking specifically at 4/5ch amps from Hifonics.

I found some good qulaity amps from Hifonics, Bazooka, and Phoenix Gold on the site. Along with the garbage from Boss and Pyramid
I won't really know until we figure out the magnitude of how many people and product we're dealing with. If you can tell me exactly what your looking for and we can have a better idea sooner. Thanks again for your interest.

Note: They do have some quality amps
I'm looking for cheap though decent subs, as well as a decent though affordable amp.
Could be interested in this if the price is right. Blue or purple.
Your best bet for cheap subs is to avoid the car audio world entirely.
Yes I would also recommend avoiding CHEAP subs...however I do recommend low prices

Also this is not a forum specific group buy....this is for any and all. So please spread the word...the more people the more of a discount.
What kind of discount are they giving??
I am currently pushing for a 10% discount on all products...I will know more later tonight after I speak with them again.
Ok here are the details:

[B]IN ORDER FOR THE ORDERS TO BE FINALIZED WITH THE DISCOUNT YOU MUST E-MAIL ME WITH YOUR ORDER # AND AMOUNT OF THE ORDER!![/B]

[B]My email address is AMP.TRON@VERIZON.NET[/B]

This group buy and the codes will be active until the end of this month. All discounts come off each ORDER and not each item.

For orders $300.01 and more the discount is $20. Discount code 4256.

For order $125.01 and more the discount is $10. Discount code 4255.

For orders $50.01 and more the discount is $5. Discount code 4254.

You will be prompted for the code while entering your shipping info. If you have any questions, please ask me directly via email. Questions via the forums will take longer to answer.
2 bad they don't carry any sony cd changers..
This is just my opinion but...

$5 on a $50 purchase, but not $30 on a $300 purchase ?

Whose logic is this ?

Most Consumer Electronics has at least a 25% markup on estimated STREET prices.

If they are offering 10% off on over a $50 purchase, they should keep it as a 10% minimum discount.
Don't wittle it down to less than 10% on a more expensive purchase.
If anything, give us a little more so we have an INCENTIVE to purchase more...

Originally posted by RoadRunner:
This is just my opinion but...

If they are offering 10% off on over a $50 purchase, they should keep it as a 10% minimum discount.
Don't wittle it down to less than 10% on a more expensive purchase.
If anything, give us a little more so we have an INCENTIVE to purchase more...

Ditto...
Well unfortunitely b\c thier prices are so low already the discount is as is. And actually the $50 discount is compliments of me as they didn't want to give a discount for anything under $125. Just remember that any discount is better then none. I'm trying my best here guys.
Can you get me a quote for a brand new Memphis D-1000 amp?
© CEG Archives